Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,303 members, 7,864,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:30 PM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (832330 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Ekpekus(m): 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
damkollins:
Sent.
Cheers
tnx bro
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
For the benefit of all,please read the below and learn....I won't stop shouting at the roof top...

almaliki: lol.....a lil comic relief on d thread eh.......

so..... from my latest correspondence with my case officer........really dunno know how they do it........but these guys verify every single damn thing........bottom line they've been doing sum background checks on me....and they contacted linkedin 2 verify my profile,work experience,bla bla bla.......(mind u my linkedin profile was a private profile not public).......they screen printed d page & attached it 2 d mail sent 2 me...........they wanted explanations about some components of my job description which i purposely left out in my app form........

secondly they were like i didn't notify them about the change in career/job which i was supposed 2 have done ASAP.... even when am still on probation in my new place of work......

thirdly they called my bank 2 verify if d cash is sitting in my acc..........unfortunately i had only 20k in dat acc.......so they wanted clear explanations as per my source of funds.......

bottom line.....these cats verify every single damn thing.....from ur facebook profile 2 linkedin profile or jobsearch boards, social media, and work experience........so be careful with what u place online about urself.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 11:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
solomonwis: For the benefit of all,please read the below and learn....I won't stop shouting at the roof top...

This is really an interesting read Mr Solo. I clearly see how thorough these guys are, and how clinical I've got to be as an applicant. Just as Oga Ferdi said " I'll be okay in just borrowing money in order to obtain a "Bank Balance" at this application stage, while I build my account". Hope you agree with that. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by borgyv: 6:33am On Jul 23, 2014
so would you say that I can make the affidavit, afterall I have nothing to hide, our school is real the one translating it. Can you clarify solomonwise

solomonwis:

1.It is necessary to provide an affidavit along with the translated English copy. Let it be clearly stated in the affidavit that it as it is customary for the school to translate the result,you have only provided a certified copy as translated by the school.

2.It is okay but support it with an affidavit.

In the above scenario,ensure you specify that it is customary for the school to provide translated copy of the original result in the affidavit to be attached.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 6:42am On Jul 23, 2014
borgyv: so would you say that I can make the affidavit, afterall I have nothing to hide, our school is real the one translating it. Can you clarify solomonwise

You can go right ahead and prepare the affidavit,that is all that is required for now...
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by atoyen: 9:03am On Jul 23, 2014
I really think another page should have beencreated for the new 2014 FSWP. Because this has made all the 2013s die down, we cant know updates on them again. Pls it's not too late, move the 2014 thread on to another page biko. wink
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by atoyen: 9:06am On Jul 23, 2014
[quote author=solomonwis]

I really think another page should have beencreated for the new 2014 FSWP. Because this has made all the 2013s die down, we cant know updates on them again. Pls it's not too late, move the 2014 thread on to another page biko. wink
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by meta4(m): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2014
solomonwis: For the benefit of all,please read the below and learn....I won't stop shouting at the roof top...

this is really serious o, but thats a personal site, you can put whatever, you want peopletoi see, its not like a Resume page, what if i decide not to put all my previous Job titles but only the ones relevant to me, that shouldn't be their problem. anyway, thanks for the info...noted!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Tranquill: 11:20am On Jul 23, 2014
meta4:

this is really serious o, but thats a personal site, you can put whatever, you want peopletoi see, its not like a Resume page, what if i decide not to put all my previous Job titles but only the ones relevant to me, that shouldn't be their problem. anyway, thanks for the info...noted!

Anyone can write anything on nairaland. CIC can not and WILL NOT contact the bank directly to know how much you have in your account. Banks can not give your account information to a third party. Even if you are under criminal investigation, any government agency that want to access your account must have a court warrant/order be it CIA, FBI etc. What CIC can do apart from requesting that u submit an updated proof of fund, is to take the statement of account to the bank to verify its authenticity.

CIC are not foolish to base their verification of ur work experience on what they read on linkedin, facebook etc. where people can post whatever they like. Go to other forums and see other people that have got medical and passport request and see how many people got their banks contacted directly or had refusal based on linkedin.

When we read some stuffs we should also be able to use our head.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by jukeblam(m): 11:45am On Jul 23, 2014
jukeblam: I am not able to get a reference letter from my previous place of work- due to "company policy".

What documents do I need to collate to solve that aspect of the application?

P.S. My payslips during my time at the company were electronic and have been lost, so I won't be able to include those.

Any help here?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by dnwabz: 11:47am On Jul 23, 2014
solomonwis:

You can go right ahead and prepare the affidavit,that is all that is required for now...

Solo.....did you get the email i later sent across to you?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Ekpekus1: 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
Well said!

Tranquill:

Anyone can write anything on nairaland. CIC can not and WILL NOT contact the bank directly to know how much you have in your account. Banks can not give your account information to a third party. Even if you are under criminal investigation, any government agency that want to access your account must have a court warrant/order be it CIA, FBI etc. What CIC can do apart from requesting that u submit an updated proof of fund, is to take the statement of account to the bank to verify its authenticity.

CIC are not foolish to base their verification of ur work experience on what they read on linkedin, facebook etc. where people can post whatever they like. Go to other forums and see other people that have got medical and passport request and see how many people got their banks contacted directly or had refusal based on linkedin.

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
jukeblam:

Any help here?
U may write and have a higher staff member sign it. They can't stop ur move!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by mushej: 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hi, Today I received my IELTS results

Overall Band 6.0
   Listening 6.0
   Reading 6.5
   Writing 5.5
   Speaking 6.0

I am very sorry for my Writing 5.5.
I would like your advise what to do retake or apply for re-mark or apply to Skilled Worker program with this result.
thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by technolee(m): 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
mushej: Hi, Today I received my IELTS results

Overall Band 6.0
   Listening 6.0
   Reading 6.5
   Writing 5.5
   Speaking 6.0

I am very sorry for my Writing 5.5.
I would like your advise what to do retake or apply for re-mark or apply to Skilled Worker program with this result.
thanks in advance
You cannot apply with this result because you need a minimum score of 6 across the bands. If only you are sure of what you wrote during the test, you can apply for a re-mark. Try re-take the test if your NOC is not hot cake.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Tranquill: 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
ifechukwukamso:
My prof of funds was in form of
1. savings accaccount statement from credit union of where I work
2. A fixed term deposit Statement with GTB
3. A recennrecently emailed unsigned computer genergenerated pension statement of account

The amount? Not so much just enough to meet their requirements. Community effort. Country hard ooh
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
Tranquill:

What are you insinuating here? Asking people to be fraudulent? Asking people to borrow funds (and declaring it on a public forum) as against the clearly stated instructions?

Do you make the rules or CIC?

What exactly are you going to Canada for if you want to tell lies all the way and then declare it boldly on a public forum like this? How much do you know about people who have gone through that route?Only a foolish man argue with experience! Even if you don't believe what people write,don't you believe in simple,crystal clear,stipulated instruction that the funds cannot be borrowed?

I pray people who try to cut corners get caught and I pray people who encourage others to circumvent the process keep dreaming until reality dawn on them....

We can't carry a mentality of cutting corners and build a virile nation (and we do it with so much impunity coming to a public forum to encourage such)! What happens when and if CIC official sees such audacity in display.....?

If you don't have what it takes steer clear and don't encourage people to circumvent processes.... Does this not show what such people will be going to Canada to do? How won't such people rot in jail?

Follow the instructions (and learn from experience) but no,you will circumvent the process and encourage others to do it in a public forum (that is just a search engine away from CIC officials).

I hope people like this won't blame anyone for anything in the country because they have no moral justification to do so especially when they are championing the course...!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Delerichard(m): 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
@ solo am applying through common law advise pls.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Tranquill: 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
solomonwis:

What are you insinuating here? Asking people to be fraudulent? Asking people to borrow funds (and declaring it on a public forum) as against the clearly stated instructions?

Do you make the rules or CIC?

What exactly are you going to Canada for if you want to tell lies all the way and then declare it boldly on a public forum like this? How much do you know about people who have gone through that route?Only a foolish man argue with experience! Even if you don't believe what people write,don't you believe in simple,crystal clear,stipulated instruction that the funds cannot be borrowed?

I pray people who try to cut corners get caught and I pray people who encourage others to circumvent the process keep dreaming until reality dawn on them....

We can't carry a mentality of cutting corners and build a virile nation (and we do it with so much impunity coming to a public forum to encourage such)! What happens when and if CIC official sees such audacity in display.....?

If you don't have what it takes steer clear and don't encourage people to circumvent processes.... Does this not show what such people will be going to Canada to do? How won't such people rot in jail?

Follow the instructions (and learn from experience) but no,you will circumvent the process and encourage others to do it in a public forum (that is just a search engine away from CIC officials).

I hope people like this won't blame anyone for anything in the country because they have no moral justification to do so especially when they are championing the course...!

What I am insinuating? Well.......that community effort is not a crime and that not everyone is 'wis' and a multibillioniar like you. I am also insinuating that you are a fake and pretender. Also, that it is wrong to keep deceiving people like you seem to take pleasure in doing e.g. When you were scamming people with the notion that they will get 4 points from nowhere.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by pinchocreamy: 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hello,Listening 7.5 writing 6.5 reading 7.5 speaking 8.0. Please,what point?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by pinchocreamy: 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
Overall 7.5
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 6:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
Tranquill:

What I am insinuating? Well.......that community effort is not a crime and that not everyone is 'wis' and a multibillioniar like you. I am also insinuating that you are a fake and pretender. Also, that it is wrong to keep deceiving people like you seem to take pleasure in doing e.g. When you were scamming people with the notion that they will get 4 points from nowhere.

grin grin grin grin grin

I know how many people have gone down that lane.......I won't go there with you...

Come to think of it,do you know the meaning of "scamming people"? I wish I know your real identity so I can make you feel a little of my multi-billion in court...! grin grin grin grin grin grin

I really wish I know your real identity so I can tell CIC what your intentions are..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
pinchocreamy: Hello,Listening 7.5 writing 6.5 reading 7.5 speaking 8.0. Please,what point?
Google and do this yourself. U can. I know the points...congratulations!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by pinchocreamy: 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
Is it a crime asking? V read pple bin helped with points. Any1 that cares to answer should please do. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by pinchocreamy: 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ɣ☺u know,so y is it hard to answer. Na wa
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 7:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
pinchocreamy: Hello,Listening 7.5 writing 6.5 reading 7.5 speaking 8.0. Please,what point?

You can check here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language-testing.asp
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by pinchocreamy: 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
Thanks jare Mr Solomon.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by nancygupta: 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
kindy send me some ielts study material
my gmail id is nancygupta90@yahoo.co.in
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
pinchocreamy: Is it a crime asking? V read pple bin helped with points. Any1 that cares to answer should please do. Thanks.
It is esp when u can do it urself. Pple are spoonfed...really.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by pinchocreamy: 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
Abeg,EOD! Have seen it,big thanks to mr solomon. So,ur comment or answer is ‎​‎​no more needed.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Tranquill: 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
solomongrandy:

Mr. Solomon please for the sake of the house allow people who have information share freely. The guy isn't asking for money in return for this advise besides there is no one in this forum that is still a baby and needs your baby-seating. Its just bad chasing people with good inputs away from this forum. Its sickening. For me I understand the guys per4spective. Will I live by it? That's for me to figure out. i will be forced to hook up privately with this dude should you send him away from the beautiful forum..

Keep wishing. I know your type in the real world. Your attitude is well documented.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
pinchocreamy: Abeg,EOD! Have seen it,big thanks to mr solomon. So,ur comment or answer is ‎​‎​no more needed.
Are u not happier now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (322)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.