Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,364 members, 7,954,476 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:59 PM

Describe The Person You Would Never Date - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe The Person You Would Never Date (21755 Views)

10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman / 10 Reasons To Never Date A Man With A Big Penis / Warning!!! Girls Never Date Such A Guy (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by buklan4realyah(f): 3:38pm On May 06, 2013
i wont go for ungodly fellow
infidel
wife beater
not forcus, no dream, no sence of belonging
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Abujafood: 4:16pm On May 06, 2013
True2myself24: I refuse to date any man who dosen't have a job, or a car, and still lives with his parents.

See your mouth!

1 Like

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by legendarysegzi(m): 4:16pm On May 06, 2013
undecided angry I ABHOR SHORT GIRLS. Also gals wif terrible legs are just a big turn off.
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Freiburger(m): 4:18pm On May 06, 2013
190: uhmmm a Nigerian girl with tattoo -- i can never take her seriously
a nigerian girl addicted to nairaland like phuck -- can never take her seriously
lastly let me think....

ermm . . . .

brb
75likes grin

1 Like

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Bonapart(m): 4:20pm On May 06, 2013
Some one like you op
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by UjSizzle(f): 4:22pm On May 06, 2013
Disorganised
Mannerless
Smoker/Heavy drinker
Arrogant and thinks he's better than everyone else
Talks too much..God i can't stand that sometimes
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by GraceBestowed(f): 4:25pm On May 06, 2013
Being as I am God-fearing, I will not pay attention to a man who does not have the fear of God in them; I, particularly, will not appreciate the company of anyone who belittles, looks down on others, or treats them with disdain.
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by eyenborosky: 4:25pm On May 06, 2013
Me na gals wey get body odour, iliterate, gals wey no get gud shape n gals wey no sabi dress n lots more
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 06, 2013
vickynne: i dislike guys dt are dirty starting 4rm inside to outside,i dislike guys dt don't dress well,i dislike guys dt is proud nd feels to much,mostly guys dt smokes nd drinks nd talks any how.is too much if i should continue
But you can take money from them, even their last dime?
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by yomip3t(m): 4:26pm On May 06, 2013
vickynne: i dislike guys dt are dirty starting 4rm inside to outside,i dislike guys dt don't dress well,i dislike guys dt is proud nd feels to much,mostly guys dt smokes nd drinks nd talks any how.is too much if i should continue
If u don't have thesame quality, you will have to wait for Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by scobaba: 4:27pm On May 06, 2013
I would neva date a guy.......because

I'm a GUY too.

1 Like

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 06, 2013
True2myself24: I refuse to date any man who dosen't have a job, or a car, and still lives with his parents.
Do your brother have all these things? Don't they still stay with your parents.

1 Like

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by onila(f): 4:29pm On May 06, 2013
a poor nigga
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Rexsul: 4:30pm On May 06, 2013
short babes and albinos grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by christokuty: 4:32pm On May 06, 2013
money mongers
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Lilimax(f): 4:35pm On May 06, 2013
I hate proud and arrogant person
I detest pride with passion.
I can never date him.
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by sweety2(f): 4:35pm On May 06, 2013
A heart breaker!
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by heskay0: 4:35pm On May 06, 2013

We're nt in anyway compatible ni yen oº°˚˚˚°º
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by pedestal82(m): 4:36pm On May 06, 2013
stone-mind:
i hate girls with tight p*ssy......
U luv em wide so she won't notice willy is tiny! I understand.
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by dederocs(m): 4:37pm On May 06, 2013
A gossiper
A nagger
A pretender
An hypocrite
An insecure bitch
A talkative.

1 Like

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by InvertedHammer: 4:39pm On May 06, 2013
Any beautiful lady that says she wont put out on 1st Date
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 06, 2013
It is unfortunate we think we now know more about relationship when we don't do. Dating is the coming together of two people of the opposite sex for social purpose. For example, attending weddings, birthdays, parties, etc, without much attachment. A person can date different people as he chooses when wanting to attend a social gathering. But if two that always date decide not to date any other person(s) but just themselves, you say they are "going steady." From going steady, they may decide to court, and then get married.
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by stonemind(f): 4:41pm On May 06, 2013
Abujafood:

See your mouth!
no mind her NA almighty god go stone that her stupid mouth..... ashawo
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 06, 2013
An ugly person, a short person and a dullard.
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by StarblackM: 4:41pm On May 06, 2013
A dirty geh,with halitosis,manner less n proud n does not kn God...Sorry not my type.
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by dederocs(m): 4:44pm On May 06, 2013
sanb: A guy who talks a lot i.e. none stop (I don’t talk that much);
A guy who doesn't have a sense of style i.e. make an effort in his appearance (It doesn't have to be all expensive gear);
A guy who doesn't set achievable goals for himself;
A guy who doesn't know how to spend wisely;
A guy who lacks courtesy and good manners;
A guy who can’t make me smile; and
A guy who’s not able to engage me intellectually and challenge my intelligence….
so what will you do?
sit while he clowns like frank spencer?
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by bukatyne(f): 4:45pm On May 06, 2013

What has a job, car or house got to do with a man's eligibility for relationship?

Babe, don't chase the shadows and leave the substance...

A man can become a millionaire/pauper in one second!

3 Likes

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by OmolodMilkman93(m): 4:45pm On May 06, 2013
sunny t: I will gladly date any gal God attached to my destiny, any gal God has in plan for the fulfillment of my life purpose, the gal God specifically call my wife, whether she conforms to my personal standards or not, whether she subscribes to wat the media and society taught me to believe the acceptable template is or not. Regardless of her look, height, weight, educational standard, status, intelligence, tribe, and what have you.

What matters is for me to fulfil my destiny and time, i must not necesarily conform to my own, the society or the media standard.
dem no ask u who u can date, bt who u cannot date

later wen dem fail JAMB dem go begin dey complain
*dnt tke it personal''

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" / I Quit People Easily, Pls Help. / Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.