Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Describe The Person You Would Never Date - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe The Person You Would Never Date (21572 Views)

10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman / 10 Reasons To Never Date A Man With A Big Penis / Warning!!! Girls Never Date Such A Guy (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Parnassuss(m): 2:10am On May 07, 2013
vivian chinaza: 1. Uneducated.
2. Unreliable.
3. Ugly and classless
4. Un-intelligent and dumb.
5. Judgemental and over-religious.
6. Arrogant.
7. Serial cheat.
8. Un ambitious/vision-less
9. Uncaring/un-romantic.
10. No conscience.
11. Dirty.
12. Manner less.
13. Morally Bankrupt/no principles,
Etc.

Brb with the rest of the list. tongue

I will die and rot to into a potato before I date a stuck up trick like this
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Petraman(m): 2:13am On May 07, 2013
I can never woo a very fat lady. I prefer going for a normal or even slim baby. Also, I can never date a girl that is taller than me, I prefer a shorter chick
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Ejerry(m): 5:13am On May 07, 2013
Me dnt lyk fat chiks n those dat wear heavy make up.
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Hysteria: 5:25am On May 07, 2013
a dishonest person
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by obowunmi(m): 5:42am On May 07, 2013
1. No fat
2. Someone that can't keep a good conversation.
3. Someone that doesn't have a mind of their own.
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Nobody: 5:47am On May 07, 2013
Tinyemeka: I may not see it by the first 2 weeks or so, but I'll still find out.

I can't be in a relationship with someone I view as a gold-digger. Or when I perceive excessive dishonesty.

Except I simply want to play along and pass time.
I want to register for ur party
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by ceeceeco: 6:10am On May 07, 2013
I hate dull girls, i hate girls who put on much make ups, i hate girls who feels pompous over nothin, i hate girls who has so many friends.
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Lovexme(m): 6:10am On May 07, 2013
Debora246: I hate braggarts...I luv dey bad silent type

I was told you date my type. *whispers* Move closer to papi
wink
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Chibuhealth(f): 6:16am On May 07, 2013
I cant date a guy with pride....everything he does is gud weda u like it or not.
I cant date a guy dat av bad dress code..u must knw hw to dress well.
I cant date a short guy coz am tall.
I cant date an arrogant guy....alwas abuses a lady.
I cant date a guy of 26yrs down to 1yr of age....27 can be manageable.
I cant date a smoke,a drink, and a dirty guy.....u must cut ur hair short.
I hate a guy dat greets pple too much wenever am walking wit him...i just hate it...u must be gentle..
ETC..........
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by costan306(m): 6:20am On May 07, 2013
Chibuhealth: I cant date a guy with pride....everything he does is gud weda u like it or not.
I cant date a guy dat av bad dress code..u must knw hw to dress well.
I cant date a short guy coz am tall.
I cant date an arrogant guy....alwas abuses a lady.
I cant date a guy of 26yrs down to 1yr of age....27 can be manageable.
I cant date a smoke,a drink, and a dirty guy.....u must cut ur hair short.
I hate a guy dat greets pple too much wenever am walking wit him...i just hate it...u must be gentle..
ETC..........
u must rilli be waiting 4 jesus christ
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by costan306(m): 6:26am On May 07, 2013
True2myself24:

First of all before you judge me for stating my opinion I am already in a relationship and a car has a lot to do with a relationship. My boyfriend lives an hour away. How would we be able to visit each other if none of us had cars. How would we be able to buy gas for the car if none of us had a job? And how would we be able to spend the night with each other if we both lived with our parents? Geez some people are so quick to talk but slow to listen undecided
congrats,u hv finally told us dat ur bf bought a new car.hope u wnt break up wit him if he lose the car

1 Like

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Lovexme(m): 6:27am On May 07, 2013
SniperInADiaper: A nairalander angry

Care to explain why? undecided
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by ezewudo(m): 6:30am On May 07, 2013
vivian chinaza: 1. Uneducated.
2. Unreliable.
3. Ugly and classless
4. Un-intelligent and dumb.
5. Judgemental and over-religious.
6. Arrogant.
7. Serial cheat.
8. Un ambitious/vision-less
9. Uncaring/un-romantic.
10. No conscience.
11. Dirty.
12. Manner less.
13. Morally Bankrupt/no principles,
Etc.

Brb with the rest of the list. tongue
wait till u reach 30 and u no marry, u go jump on any guy wey come ur way.
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by sambright2012: 6:33am On May 07, 2013
NovusHomo: A girl/woman whose mother is still alive.
lol
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Ornaments(f): 6:46am On May 07, 2013
I can never date a mummy's boy, a guy dat Smokes, tempermental, and believes my dreams r bigger dan his.I can compromise with oda thngs, cos am not looking for Jesus. Nobody is perfect.
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by mrprestige(m): 6:56am On May 07, 2013
Kristty: 1.I cannot date a guy who drinks, smokes,
2. who has pride,
3. I cannot date a rascal or who has rascals as friends.
4. I can't date a lazy guy
5. I can't date a guy who uses chain like bingo, if he has to use one it must a small one.
6. I can't date a guy who bleaches.

No offence

Very gud but it will be hard to see a guy who does not smoke or drink. At least drink, just like girls with make up
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by migeoart(f): 6:59am On May 07, 2013
I can't date hairy guys dey luk lyk chimpanze to me!can't date fat dark guys nd most importantly can't date a guy who is nt God fearin and understanding
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by derbypiero(m): 7:23am On May 07, 2013
With moni gals av no choice.all dey need in a guy is moni
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Tinyemeka(m): 7:25am On May 07, 2013
PDPwayoo:
I want to register for ur party
Don't worry. We would hold the congress very soon. smiley
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by derbypiero(m): 7:30am On May 07, 2013
No gal will lyk to go out wit a guy wit small dicck bt y cnt dey mention it.

1 Like

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by JuicyGee(f): 7:56am On May 07, 2013
190: uhmmm a Nigerian girl with tattoo -- i can never take her seriously
a nigerian girl addicted to nairaland like phuck -- can never take her seriously
lastly let me think....

ermm . . . .

brb

um... Ion get it, was wrong wif a gurl being on nairaland or being addicted to it?
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by JuicyGee(f): 8:20am On May 07, 2013
I wuld nuh date a guy dah wears "my money grows lyk grasses" shirt nd still trek all over town penny less, lol, jus jokin, um... Buh srzly i wnt date a dude dat wuld always bore me wen we hang out, pheww! I hate boring ppl, Um... Least i 4get i cnt date a fat dude, Yuck! Haha omg! Dats a no go area o
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by DOD1: 8:21am On May 07, 2013
Kristty: 1.I cannot date a guy who drinks, smokes,
2. who has pride,
3. I cannot date a rascal or who has rascals as friends.
4. I can't date a lazy guy
5. I can't date a guy who uses chain like bingo, if he has to use one it must a small one.
6. I can't date a guy who bleaches.

No offence
ur no 5 realy got me cracking n 4 dat I respect ur choice all-together
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by niggi4life(m): 8:24am On May 07, 2013
I CAN NOT DATE A GIRL LIKE SEXYSEUN
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Nekkydeco(f): 8:25am On May 07, 2013
Cnt evn gt close 2 a guy huz dirty,hu claims 2 b a "man f principle" ,bossy,violent,hu drinkz nd smokes,a womanizer,a rascal,hu tinkz f nafn elz bt "sex" ..gush.!!...nt 2 tlk f dating
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Nekkydeco(f): 8:31am On May 07, 2013
My bf doznt drink or smoke
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by MissOpe(f): 8:33am On May 07, 2013
I can't date a guy whose breath stinks.
I can't date a muslim.
I can't date an igbo Guy...
Neither can I date an Hausaa Guy...
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Emekuuss(m): 9:04am On May 07, 2013
True2myself24: I refuse to date any man who dosen't have a job, or a car, and still lives with his parents.
. Any man without a job should get a life first b4 looking around for women. Bt here in Nigeria, dats not always d case because jobs are hard to come by dis days. Abt 800.000 graduates each year without a job & less dan 10000 hardly get a better job. D pressure is truly on men in dis country. Women, u make ur own choices just as u av rytly said.
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Emekuuss(m): 9:10am On May 07, 2013
[quote author=boron10]I can't date a gal who has nothing but punny to offer in a relationship. Nice one bro
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by whytnblack: 9:13am On May 07, 2013
Can't date a girl with too much '''gbagaun'''. No matter how pretty.
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by stargalameena: 9:13am On May 07, 2013
A MAN WHO DOES NOT FEAR GOD OR DOES NOT PRAY,A LAZY MAN,A MAN WHO IS NOT FOCUS,WHO IS NOT ROMANTIC,WHO IS HOT TEMPERED,WHO HAS NO RESPECT FOR HIMSELF ND OTHERS,WHO IS DIRTY AND DOES NOT DRESS WELL,WHO IS NOT CARING AND LOVING,WHO SMOKES,WHO IS STINGY AND ABOVE ALL,I WON'T DATE A MAN DAT IS FULL OF PRIDE AND ARROGANCE
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by bukatyne(f): 9:26am On May 07, 2013
True2myself24:

I didn't say I wanted a millionaire I'm saying for starters he has to be financially independent. That does not mean rich.

Is it all financially independent guys that has a car? What of a guy that just got a job?

Do not despise days of little beginnings.

Some men married their wives in a little party but today are in millions and billions.

#justsaying

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Leaked Online... Guys Is This Real Or Photoshoped / What Is Your Most Awkward sexual Turn On / Home Alone With My Step-brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.