Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Describe The Person You Would Never Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe The Person You Would Never Date (21574 Views)

10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman / 10 Reasons To Never Date A Man With A Big Penis / Warning!!! Girls Never Date Such A Guy (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Enegod(m): 5:50pm On May 04, 2013
They are out there. You see them
everywhere. For a millisecond you
considered having a fling with this person.
But Naaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh! Describe this
person.
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by hidenconyo(m): 5:55pm On May 04, 2013
i hate a girl that knows every guy...before
you introduce she already says,"HI" I also
don't like women who don't take care of
there hair and teeth

3 Likes

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Enegod(m): 7:55pm On May 04, 2013
hiden_conyo: i hate a girl that knows every guy...before
you introduce she already says,"HI" I also
don't like women who don't take care of
there hair and teeth
lol
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by IOMN(f): 8:09pm On May 04, 2013
My biggest pet peeve is an insecure male, especially because I am so easy going. I guess I am one of the few women who would like someone to present themselves as themselves. If you try to be someone you are not, then that is the easiest way to piss me off because it amounts to wasted time for the both of us. If you are not the smartest, then don't try to come off as an intellectual. If you aren't some fashion guru, don't try to pass off your look as gucci. Stop it!

You can only put on airs for so long anyways.

6 Likes

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by vickynne(f): 8:10pm On May 04, 2013
i dislike guys dt are dirty starting 4rm inside to outside,i dislike guys dt don't dress well,i dislike guys dt is proud nd feels to much,mostly guys dt smokes nd drinks nd talks any how.is too much if i should continue

2 Likes

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by 190: 8:40pm On May 04, 2013
uhmmm a Nigerian girl with tattoo -- i can never take her seriously
a nigerian girl addicted to nairaland like phuck -- can never take her seriously
lastly let me think....

ermm . . . .

brb

12 Likes

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by 190: 8:41pm On May 04, 2013
okay am baq .

a girl who doesnt hold an msc degree . . . can never take her seriously

2 Likes

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by True2myself24(f): 8:49pm On May 04, 2013
I refuse to date any man who dosen't have a job, or a car, and still lives with his parents.

4 Likes

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by 190: 8:54pm On May 04, 2013
True2myself24: I refuse to date any man who dosen't have a job, or a car, and still lives with his parents.

Im game. . . lets date wink

2 Likes

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Enegod(m): 8:56pm On May 04, 2013
190: uhmmm a Nigerian girl with tattoo -- i can never take her seriously
a nigerian girl addicted to nairaland like phuck -- can never take her seriously
lastly let me think....

ermm . . . .

brb
what about dark skin ladies,it should have been on the list considering your hatred for them

2 Likes

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by True2myself24(f): 8:56pm On May 04, 2013
190:

Im game. . . lets date wink

Taken wink

2 Likes

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by 190: 9:00pm On May 04, 2013
Enegod: what about dark skin ladies,it should have been on of the list considering your hatred for them
[color=red]
Oh yes she musnt be dark skin . .
But wait ooh bro - theres this darkskin chick thats currently scattering my dada embarassed
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by fitzmayowa: 9:01pm On May 04, 2013

1 Like

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by 190: 9:01pm On May 04, 2013
True2myself24:

Taken wink

taken as how u mean the movie taken

2 Likes

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Enegod(m): 9:03pm On May 04, 2013
True2myself24: I refuse to date any man who dosen't have a job, or a car, and still lives with his parents.
i have a job,have cars,dnt live with my parents...what else do u need?

1 Like

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Enegod(m): 9:06pm On May 04, 2013
190:

Oh yes she musnt be dark skin . .
But wait ooh bro - theres this darkskin chick thats currently scattering my dada embarassed
so you are now fallin for dark skin ladies...*scratchin my head*
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by 190: 9:11pm On May 04, 2013
Enegod: so you are now fallin for dark skin ladies...*scratchin my head*

one embarassed

u nid to see this girl
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by hidenconyo(m): 9:19pm On May 04, 2013
i dnt lyk this type of girl also

92 Likes

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by hidenconyo(m): 9:22pm On May 04, 2013
vickynne: i dislike guys dt are dirty starting 4rm inside to outside,i dislike guys dt don't dress well,i dislike guys dt is proud nd feels to much,mostly guys dt smokes nd drinks nd talks any how.is too much if i should continue
what de hell are u talkin...i do smoke nd drink and girls love that

5 Likes

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Enegod(m): 9:30pm On May 04, 2013
190:

one embarassed

u nid to see this girl
would she give me punny if i see her?
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by 190: 9:54pm On May 04, 2013
Enegod: would she give me punny if i see her?

U mst be crazie angry angry
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Enegod(m): 10:03pm On May 04, 2013
190:

U mst be crazie angry angry
lmao
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:26pm On May 04, 2013
vickynne: i dislike guys dt are dirty starting 4rm inside to outside,i dislike guys dt don't dress well,i dislike guys dt is proud nd feels to much,mostly guys dt smokes nd drinks nd talks any how.is too much if i should continue
see ds one. Will u like to marry at all?

2 Likes

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by True2myself24(f): 10:52pm On May 04, 2013
hiden_conyo: i dnt lyk this type of girl also

That's fine cool

4 Likes

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Caracta(f): 12:53am On May 05, 2013
A man that is lazy, myopic, violent, criminally-minded and have no fear of God.

9 Likes

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Nobody: 12:58am On May 05, 2013
I can not date a person that has no respect for family values.

5 Likes

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Nobody: 8:13am On May 05, 2013
1.I cannot date a guy who drinks, smokes,
2. who has pride,
3. I cannot date a rascal or who has rascals as friends.
4. I can't date a lazy guy
5. I can't date a guy who uses chain like bingo, if he has to use one it must a small one.
6. I can't date a guy who bleaches.

No offence

14 Likes

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Nobody: 8:57am On May 05, 2013
I cant even stand,much more date men that have the following characteristics :domineering attitude,lousiness,talks too much,extremely jealous and aggressive,violent, dirty and a serial cheat.i can put up with anyother excesses he has

2 Likes

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Nobody: 9:03am On May 05, 2013
Kristty: 1.I cannot date a guy who drinks, smokes,
2. who has pride,
5. I can't date a guy who uses chain like bingo, if he has to use one it must a small one.

No offence
lol,i cant even have such as a friend or move 1o inches close to the person talkless of dating.anyone that wants to take offence should do
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by MizEmerald(f): 11:22am On May 05, 2013
Kristty: 1.I cannot date a guy who drinks, smokes,
2. who has pride,

No offence
lol @bingo

3 Likes

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by MrsCork2(f): 12:51pm On May 05, 2013
I cant date a guy who has no respect for me.
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by boron10(m): 1:03pm On May 05, 2013
I can't date a gal who has nothing but punny to offer in a relationship

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Home Alone With My Step-brother / What Is Your Most Awkward sexual Turn On / Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.