Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Describe The Person You Would Never Date - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe The Person You Would Never Date (21570 Views)

10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman / 10 Reasons To Never Date A Man With A Big Penis / Warning!!! Girls Never Date Such A Guy (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by StateOfMind: 7:09am On May 08, 2013
valicious1:
how can a normal girl who is fully aware that dis site has members from all ethnicities vomit dis thrash. Why cant she date igbo guys? Even if shez had a bad experience in d hands of an igbo guy in d past does it mean all igbo men would treat her bad. I'ld neva marry dis kain babe cos she go jus use poison finish all my brothers.

Why are you and your brothers hyper-ventilating over someone's choice?

Should muslims come out to start questioning her choice too? Kai..just ONE yoruba girl said she can not date an igbo and y'all wanna die..hohoho

There's something called preference bro.
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Acidosis(m): 7:13am On May 08, 2013
jp philips: In my life i ve always avoided just one type of gal, A pretty gal from a poor home, very dangerous i must say.

I understand this point.
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by sweettease(f): 10:23am On May 08, 2013
At the end of the day, most people end up with a spouse they claimed they wouldn't date tongue
Anyway here's mine
1 - a guy am taller than
2 - an intellectually dull guy
3 - a guy who tinks since other ladies want him and i hav him, dat makes me too lucky and thus i should worship him no matter wat he does
(and dis is the problem with most handsome guys. Dude! other men want me too so y shuld i settle for lessyou? Mtchwwwwwwwwww)
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by valicious1(m): 10:44am On May 08, 2013
StateOfMind:

Why are you and your brothers hyper-ventilating over someone's choice?

Should muslims come out to start questioning her choice too? Kai..just ONE yoruba girl said she can not date an igbo and y'all wanna die..hohoho

There's something called preference bro.
what u & ur sisters lack are maturity & discipline. I won't also be caught dead dating a yoruuba girl but u don't see me mentioning it here. Maturity is d ability to know what to say at d right time & in d right place.
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Nobody: 10:59am On May 08, 2013
Mr. Cork!
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Nobody: 11:31am On May 08, 2013
i see every guy wants to date a tall, fair , slim girl that can cook, is very repectful but still speaks her mind, independent but still humble, does not wear make up and fake hair but still looks sexy.......and i cant help but laugh real hard

1 Like

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Orikinla(m): 11:35am On May 08, 2013
1. An atheist.
2. A witch.
3. A retard.
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by sweettease(f): 12:01pm On May 08, 2013
AmBeautiful: Mr. Cork!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Just like that? Lmao Forget the NL character, he might be a nice one wink
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 08, 2013
DOD.:
ur no 5 realy got me cracking n 4 dat I respect ur choice all-together

thanks joor
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by vivianc(f): 1:03pm On May 08, 2013
baby_mama:

Looks like you will be by yourself then because almost every man with normal testosterone level has that number 6.
It is unmanly not have some air of arrogance intertwined with self confidence
That is the plain truth sis

Speak for yourself sis, that you are comfortable with arrogance doesn't mean I should be.
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Princesszoe: 3:34pm On May 08, 2013
Gbam!
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by moneyhungry(m): 4:42pm On May 08, 2013
sweet-tease:
At the end of the day, most people end up with a spouse they claimed they wouldn't date tongue
Anyway here's mine
1 - a guy am taller than
3 - a guy who tinks since other ladies want him and i hav him, dat makes me too lucky and thus i should worship him no matter wat he does
(and dis is the problem with most handsome guys. Dude! other men want me too so y shuld i settle for lessyou? Mtchwwwwwwwwww)
^^^ dis one don miss road.
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by OmoKhary(f): 9:17pm On May 08, 2013
[/b]
valicious1:
what u & ur sisters lack are maturity & discipline. I won't also be caught dead dating a yoruuba girl but u don't see me mentioning it here. Maturity is d ability to know what to say at d right time & in d right place.
the insults u gav her spoke of "maturity and discipline",eh?
If all igbo guys think lyk u then me,my children,children,children will nt date,marry or make friends wit the igbos
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by sweettease(f): 12:12am On May 09, 2013
money-hungry :

^^^ dis one don miss road.
Mr money-hungry abeg show me the right road undecided
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by stargalameena: 9:47am On May 09, 2013
Decryptor: We don hear u! Go ahead and date your smelly dawa-dawa eating brothers who sleep with other women and give them STD like Dino Melaye tongue BTW, remember to apply more bleaching cream this morning after having your bath.
nawa oooooOOO.. it sims we have a alot of igbo guys on dis forum..anywz,bro i tink u went too far on dis..evrybody get him choice nah.. abeg mak wuna liv her...*big smile*
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by mydex93(f): 2:56pm On May 09, 2013
valicious1:
how can a normal girl who is fully aware that dis site has members from all ethnicities vomit dis thrash. Why cant she date igbo guys? Even if shez had a bad experience in d hands of an igbo guy in d past does it mean all igbo men would treat her bad. I'ld neva marry dis kain babe cos she go jus use poison finish all my brothers.
Omo Nna don vex o..xori en
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Obelomo: 12:25am On May 10, 2013
A dirty guy(long nails,bad mouth or body odor,etc.)
Bad fashion sense(baggy, sagging pants, tight ass pants, nerdy, all he wear is t-shirts to even church anniversary(especially if u have a job))
Ghetto looking and mannerism(braids, nothing but fowl language, etc.)
Not close with God in anyways!
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by MizEmerald(f): 9:57am On May 10, 2013
valicious1:
and maturity is to keep shut when others are expressing their own opinion,did she mention ur name personally.

1 Like

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by jntyjnty007(f): 3:34pm On May 10, 2013
Them hillbillie boys out of the movie "Deliverance", that make ya squeal like a pig.
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Gelco(f): 4:56pm On May 10, 2013
I can't date a guy dat is dirty, an illiterate, aggresive, arrogant, smokes n drinks lyk a fish, hot tempered, has a tendency to hit a lady, lacks dress sense, a tout, uses raw n abusive words, a big flirt, a womaniser, insecure, alwayz suspicious, easily gets jealous n d list goes on n on!
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by harlos: 5:02pm On May 10, 2013
Gelco: I can't date a guy dat is dirty, an illiterate, aggresive, arrogant, smokes n drinks lyk a fish, hot tempered, has a tendency to hit a lady, lacks dress sense, a tout, uses raw n abusive words, a big flirt, a womaniser, insecure, alwayz suspicious, easily gets jealous n d list goes on n on!
After all this there is more...
Y don't follow ur signature?
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Gelco(f): 7:55pm On May 10, 2013
harlos: After all this there is more...
Y don't follow ur signature?
ion geh u. As in? Ion understand wah u mean by "follow my signature"
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by nbright: 10:05pm On May 10, 2013
Gelco:
ion geh u. As in? Ion understand wah u mean by "follow my signature"
what he's trying to say is that since your signature is
Don't wait for the perfect moment, take the
moment n make it perfect!
then you should not refrain from dating someone that possesses the qualities u hate in a guy but you should make the person perfect for you.

1 Like

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Joliecoco: 11:29pm On May 10, 2013
I can't date a non Christian guy,
A lazy guy, mama boy , unemployed ,
A rude,abuser, smoke,play video game, not intelligent , bad teeth,
no sense of humor,proud , dirty , controling ,arrogant,liar.....
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by harlos: 11:54pm On May 10, 2013
nbright: what he's trying to say is that since your signature is then you should not refrain from dating someone that possesses the qualities u hate in a guy but you should make the person perfect for you.
on point
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by nbright: 9:18am On May 11, 2013
Joliecoco: I can't date a non Christian guy,
A lazy guy, mama boy , unemployed ,
A rude,abuser, smoke,play video game, not intelligent , bad teeth,
no sense of humor,proud , dirty , controling ,arrogant,liar.....
@bolded, what's wrong with that?, please don't tell me you are among the group of girls that pray for their mother in law to die before they get married to a guy.
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Gelco(f): 2:12pm On May 11, 2013
nbright: what he's trying to say is that since your signature is then you should not refrain from dating someone that possesses the qualities u hate in a guy but you should make the person perfect for you.
lol... Suspected as much. Anywayz i know no one's perfect buh heck i can't date a guy wit those qualities I mentioned, anything else i can endure buh not those stuffz!
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Nobody: 10:16am On May 13, 2013
sweet-tease:
Anyway here's mine
1 - a guy am taller than
point of correction,not most but few handsome guys
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2013
Short
Lazy
Cheap/Stingy
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by nbright: 10:44am On Jul 08, 2013
ibkaye: Short
Lazy
Cheap/ Stingy
are you a giver?.
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by oluwatobi01(m): 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2013
What is guy/girl you would never date....nonsense...I will change and refine such girl to me taste.Even the ones you think they are perfect seems to have their lapses.Humans are full of blesmishes,we are not angels remember...Hence,I will take any girl the way it is..

Alashe....
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by tracyfemmmm: 5:04am On Oct 30, 2013
Food_consumer: I cant date a lousy bi^tch....

And we'd break up immediately the moment i know she doesn't have a PHD in the kitchen department!!

#nuff said
you do u have PHD in the kitchen?I cant date a guy who is a hypocrate

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

--- Beautiful Dark Skin Women--- / Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Leaked Online... Guys Is This Real Or Photoshoped / Home Alone With My Step-brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.