Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Describe The Person You Would Never Date - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe The Person You Would Never Date (21549 Views)

10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman / 10 Reasons To Never Date A Man With A Big Penis / Warning!!! Girls Never Date Such A Guy (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by valicious1(m): 9:49am On May 07, 2013
Miss Ope: I can't date a guy whose breath stinks.
I can't date a muslim.
I can't date an igbo Guy...
Neither can I date an Hausaa Guy...
my dear believe me if u stand in d midst of igbo babes na inferiority complex & low self esteem go kill you. D fact is dat no sane igbo guy can desend so low to date a classless bigot like you.

1 Like

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Nobody: 10:07am On May 07, 2013
Ugly bitches
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by chucksbadt(m): 10:21am On May 07, 2013
[/b]i can't date a girl who can't;
1. Cook
2. Play FIFA 13
3. Does not hv at least a 1st Degree
4. Massage me wela[b]
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by True2myself24(f): 11:18am On May 07, 2013
costan306: congrats,u hv finally told us dat ur bf bought a new car.hope u wnt break up wit him if he lose the car

Well, I was still with him when he had nothing wasn't I? undecided
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by stargalameena: 11:34am On May 07, 2013
valicious1:
my dear believe me if u stand in d midst of igbo babes na inferiority complex & low self esteem go kill you. D fact is dat no sane igbo guy can desend so low to date a classless bigot like you.
HABAAAAA....DIS INSULT IS UNCALLED FOR NAO...D BABE JUST GAVE HER CHOICE..SOME PEOPLE R LIKE DAT....WHO KNOWS,DIS GAL CAN B UR WIFE SOME DAY..U CAN NEVA TELL
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by denony(m): 12:01pm On May 07, 2013
Miss Ope: I can't date a guy whose breath stinks.
I can't date a muslim.
Neither can I date an Hausaa Guy...

typical yoruba woman
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by ROSSYZ(f): 12:08pm On May 07, 2013
I can't date a guy with body and mouth odour!
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by valicious1(m): 12:21pm On May 07, 2013
stargal_ameena: HABAAAAA....DIS INSULT IS UNCALLED FOR NAO...D BABE JUST GAVE HER CHOICE..SOME PEOPLE R LIKE DAT....WHO KNOWS,DIS GAL CAN B UR WIFE SOME DAY..U CAN NEVA TELL
how can a normal girl who is fully aware that dis site has members from all ethnicities vomit dis thrash. Why cant she date igbo guys? Even if shez had a bad experience in d hands of an igbo guy in d past does it mean all igbo men would treat her bad. I'ld neva marry dis kain babe cos she go jus use poison finish all my brothers.

1 Like

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Nma123(f): 12:28pm On May 07, 2013
I hate guys who are over suspicious,has no respect for women,uses vulgar words en has nothing to say if not sex, sex en sex all d time
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by stargalameena: 12:30pm On May 07, 2013
valicious1:
how can a normal girl who is fully aware that dis site has members from all ethnicities vomit dis thrash. Why cant she date igbo guys? Even if shez had a bad experience in d hands of an igbo guy in d past does it mean all igbo men would treat her bad. I'ld neva marry dis kain babe cos she go jus use poison finish all my brothers.
LMAO OOOO........I HEAR U BROOO...NO VEX
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by afuye(m): 2:59pm On May 07, 2013
I CANNOT DATE GIRLS THAT HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALITIES:

1. EXTREMELY SELFISH
2. GOLD-DIGGERS AND TOO POOR
3. BORING.
4. NON RELIGIOUS AND PRETENDERS ( S.U )
5. TOO BLACK
6. VERY AGGRESSIVE
7. TOO FAT AND TOO THIN
8. SMALL BREAST
9. NOT GOOD AND CREATIVE ON BED
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by vivianc(f): 3:28pm On May 07, 2013
ezewudo:
wait till u reach 30 and u no marry, u go jump on any guy wey come ur way.

That you don't possess these qualities doesn't mean other guys don't. Even if I reach 50, my checklist never changes. Got that?
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Chilug(m): 4:11pm On May 07, 2013
sanb: A guy who talks a lot i.e. none stop (I don’t talk that much);
A guy who doesn't have a sense of style i.e. make an effort in his appearance (It doesn't have to be all expensive gear);
A guy who doesn't set achievable goals for himself;
A guy who doesn't know how to spend wisely;
A guy who lacks courtesy and good manners;
A guy who can’t make me smile; and
A guy who’s not able to engage me intellectually and challenge my intelligence….
Witin u knw!
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Chilug(m): 4:15pm On May 07, 2013
valicious1:
U jst fall my hand. I wan report u
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Princesszoe: 5:09pm On May 07, 2013
I thought this thread was meant for people to post the type of persons they wouldn't want to date? Why the criticism? Why the insult and sacarcisim? You are to post yours and let other people post theirs. What type of mannerless people are these? With these rudeness and criticism, can you maintain a home? Is this the way your relate to your collegues in the office? Bad charater is one thing you should't wear into marriage or even in a working place because you will either be sacked, retrenched, have a whole lot of enemies and definitely have poor appraisals which will hinder you from being promoted. Becareful for your character can make or marr you. Allow people to post their own opinions even if you fall into the category of his or her "no go area". Maturity is not really about age but the attitude of self control. Please be guided.

2 Likes

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by jpphilips(m): 5:13pm On May 07, 2013
Will love to see some pics of these people, does an ugly gal really have a choice? everyone is sounding like they all have choices, where the ugly ones a@ especially the ones that will claim its the man god made for them, loloolol

1 Like

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by jpphilips(m): 5:15pm On May 07, 2013
In my life i ve always avoided just one type of gal, A pretty gal from a poor home, very dangerous i must say.

1 Like

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 07, 2013
Meaning?
Chilug:
Witin u knw!
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 07, 2013
pot-bellied? Hell no!! embarassed
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Clashy(m): 8:10pm On May 07, 2013
A person who persuade 4 money,flashy,never discover errorz in me.and alwayz i go luv
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by xolaxEu: 8:58pm On May 07, 2013
What exactly is UGLY? People just throw these words about undecided
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by xolaxEu: 9:01pm On May 07, 2013
I totally overstand. LoL

chucksbadt: [/b]i can't date a girl who can't;
1. Cook
2. Play FIFA 13
3. Does not hv at least a 1st Degree
4. Massage me wela[b]
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by peishnce(f): 9:23pm On May 07, 2013
A person who makes me feel like I make too many mistakes and have too many inefficiencies,who feels too good about their personality and their status and assumes you have to like them already. Kind of feeling like they are the best thing that ever happened or that will ever happen to you.
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Decryptor(m): 9:31pm On May 07, 2013
Miss Ope:
who wan date an ohemmanu biatch like u?

2 Likes

Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by SwTonia(f): 9:48pm On May 07, 2013
I can't date anybdy nt datable period
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 07, 2013
a christian......
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by babymama3: 11:50pm On May 07, 2013
A person I could never marry
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Evankoko(f): 11:54pm On May 07, 2013
A person dat i lv so much
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by babymama3: 11:54pm On May 07, 2013
vivian chinaza: 1. Uneducated.
2. Unreliable.
3. Ugly and classless
4. Un-intelligent and dumb.
5. Judgemental and over-religious.
6. Arrogant.
7. Serial cheat.
8. Un ambitious/vision-less
9. Uncaring/un-romantic.
10. No conscience.
11. Dirty.
12. Manner less.
13. Morally Bankrupt/no principles,
Etc.

Brb with the rest of the list. tongue

Looks like you will be by yourself then because almost every man with normal testosterone level has that number 6.
It is unmanly not have some air of arrogance intertwined with self confidence
That is the plain truth sis
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Evankoko(f): 11:59pm On May 07, 2013
Idiot d beg u.who wan date u b4
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by MissOpe(f): 12:41am On May 08, 2013
valicious1:
Did I just touch a nerve?......
Young Man I just Gave my candid opinion about the kind of men I can't date...
Wonder why my take on the issue is making you go crazy like an hungry toothless dog... Muntula
Re: Describe The Person You Would Never Date by Decryptor(m): 7:07am On May 08, 2013
Miss Ope:
Did I just touch a nerve?......
Young Man I just Gave my candid opinion about the kind of men I can't date...
Wonder why my take on the issue is making you go crazy like an hungry toothless dog... Muntula
We don hear u! Go ahead and date your smelly dawa-dawa eating brothers who sleep with other women and give them STD like Dino Melaye tongue BTW, remember to apply more bleaching cream this morning after having your bath.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Life Lesson(s) Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationships? / Fast Track Lane To Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Guys Confirm This For Ladies / What Should I Do If My Girlfriend Is Trying To Make Me Jealous With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.