Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Why Must They Learn The Hard Way - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Must They Learn The Hard Way (3961 Views)

Hilarious Pix : The Hard To Get Bae / A Lesson I Learnt The Hard Way Yesterday Night! / Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by Nobody: 10:30am On May 06, 2013
pleep: ^ I'm trying to tell you.. that it does't have anything to do with bitterness. Being bad is simply a way to attract women.. it turns them on.

This is proven fact.

Im not doing it out of revenge ... if i want revenge ill do it on a person by person basis.
Then I'm really sorry for you.
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by WackyJ1(m): 10:32am On May 06, 2013
pleep: Why do u insist on misleading these poor men? grin

even my fada is a badboy, and has been married for 21 years! This is what women like
hahahahahaha... @even my Fada is a badboy
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by MariaGoretti: 10:32am On May 06, 2013
Caracta:
This is wrong! Very wrong! Too wrong!
adorable, whats up? Cant you do anything to change dese guys' mindset?
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by pleep(m): 10:33am On May 06, 2013
---
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by Caracta(f): 10:33am On May 06, 2013
No wonder...you guys keep attracting the wild ones. Oh...I see. Nothing spoil.
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by WackyJ1(m): 10:34am On May 06, 2013
Caracta: Yaaay! Sexkillz, can I hug you? grin grin
so you can attempt to stab him abi? grin
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by pleep(m): 10:35am On May 06, 2013
Good girls like bad boys for fun & excitement...

Bad girls like good boys from manipulation and money grin
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by Caracta(f): 10:52am On May 06, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
adorable, whats up? Cant you do anything to change dese guys' mindset?
Sweetie, where have you been? I tire for these guys o. Let me face my work...today is Monday. I don't want to be sacked! grin grin
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by Caracta(f): 11:16am On May 06, 2013
WackyJ1:
so you can attempt to stab him abi? grin
Yaaay!
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by MariaGoretti: 11:36am On May 06, 2013
Caracta:
Sweetie, where have you been? I tire for these guys o. Let me face my work...today is Monday. I don't want to be sacked! grin grin
u know where I v been and where I am now
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by Caracta(f): 11:42am On May 06, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
u know where I v been and where I am now
Na wa o. Still there? Do quick abeg, make my brother marry you. I can't wait.
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by Nobody: 11:58am On May 06, 2013
Someone said girls in his neighbour loose their virginity at thirteen. I wonder who are the men they loose it too? Do you know why sex with minors is regarded as statutory rape overseas? Young ones are too naïve and easily manipulated.

I get disgusted when I see men in their twenties, thirties and above who manipulate girls below 18 into sexual relationships with them. On judgment day, God won't just say those girls are immoral but you the men who led them into temptation will be judged.

Considering the fact that the population of female is five times more than the male population in this country, there is higher probability that a man has slept with more number of women than a woman number of sexual partner.

Why can't you spend more time advising your fellow men to abstain from sex? Since the women have "refused" to listen to "men" advice.
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by MariaGoretti: 12:27pm On May 06, 2013
Caracta:
Na wa o. Still there? Do quick abeg, make my brother marry you. I can't wait.
lol, let your mind be at rest, my dear. Its just a matter of months now.
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by Acidosis(m): 12:37pm On May 06, 2013
pleep: IF YOU ARE 17-20 AND YOU ARE TRYING TO BE A NICE GUY U ARE SILLY tongue

If you are 17-20, you should be reading for exams (Jamb, semester exams & waec).
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by pleep(m): 12:40pm On May 06, 2013
gbaky_floor: Someone said girls in his neighbour loose their virginity at thirteen. I wonder who are the men they loose it too? Do you know why sex with minors is regarded as statutory rape overseas? Young ones are too naïve and easily manipulated.

I get disgusted when I see men in their twenties, thirties and above who manipulate girls below 18 into sexual relationships with them. On judgment day, God won't just say those girls are immoral but you the men who led them into temptation will be judged.

Considering the fact that the population of female is five times more than the male population in this country, there is higher probability that a man has slept with more number of women than a woman number of sexual partner.

Why can't you spend more time advising your fellow men to abstain from sex? Since the women have "refused" to listen to "men" advice.
^ Why do people act like 13 year olds are too dumb to decide if they want sex or not... abeg cut that shyte out it so annoying. Marry had jesus when she was 14... the lord had no problem fitting the holy spirit in her womb

That being said, i was 13 6 years ago.. and its not old men that have sex with them, they have sex with the 13 year old boys or they pop thier cherries while masterbating. I hate when people make weird perveted excuses like this... just admit when something is wrong gotdammit
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by pleep(m): 12:41pm On May 06, 2013
Acidosis:

If you are 17-20, you should be reading for exams (Jamb, semester exams & waec).
lol... mulit-tasking
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 06, 2013
pleep: ^ Why do people act like 13 year olds are too dumb to decide if they want sex or not... abeg cut that shyte out it so annoying. Marry had jesus when she was 14... the lord had no problem fitting the holy spirit in her womb

That being said, i was 13 6 years ago.. and its not old men that have sex with them, they have sex with the 13 year old boys or they pop thier cherries while masterbating. I hate when people make weird perveted excuses like this... just admit when something is wrong gotdammit
Can you prove that? Or you just make things up hoping to win an argument on a forum?

1 Like

Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by MariaGoretti: 12:49pm On May 06, 2013
gbaky_floor: Someone said girls in his neighbour loose their virginity at thirteen. I wonder who are the men they loose it too? Do you know why sex with minors is regarded as statutory rape overseas? Young ones are too naïve and easily manipulated.

@OP,
you know, a nation will never get better if the inhabitants keep on accusing themselves. It will only get better if we admit that we are the problem (youths, parents, leaders, etc). Let the change start from us first. Let us be the change. This accusation method is long over-rated. Things have changed but some people still chose to be blind to it. They chose to live by the standards of others instead of creating their own standards. That way, they end up wasting precious years in worthless things and also forgetting the law of Karma.
You cannot, I repeat, you cannot remove the spec in your neighbour's eyes when you have a wood in yours.
This is a call to everyone...parents, church,schools, siblings, youths, etc. We all should help educate our children in things concerning this world. Educate them in the ways of God or Allah (christian way) cus if they have such knowledge first in their heart, then they can be able to distinguish, and decide for themselves. Unfortunately, most parents are not cut out for this probably cus they aint enlightened or educated on such but we that have been enlightened we should pass it on to others who are not. We should try to build and not destroy. We should pay evil with good and not evil. We should try to love ourselves cus if we do, we wont think of anything evil against one another.
The statements made in the book of John 10:10 is very very true. We shouldnt allow ourselves to be used by him in any manner cus there is more to this life that meets the eye... I think one should be concernd more about ones spiritual well-being than being a bad boy.

NB: sorry , I quoted you and also gave my reply below, didnt know That i actually quoted you. I love your writeup so much.

1 Like

Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by pleep(m): 12:53pm On May 06, 2013
sexkillz: Can you prove that? Or you just make things up hoping to win an argument on a forum?
I dont have to prove shyte to you... so you can delete my comments when you read something you don't like?

Marriages where done at around age 13-16 for most of human history, at this age people were considered full adults. I believe jews call it the Bar-mitzva. Its only in modern times when people want to extend childhood to 18 friggin years old.

lol, just because Americans do it you nigerian follow-follows don't think a person is capable of consenting to sex until 18, what a joke.
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by pleep(m): 12:54pm On May 06, 2013
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 06, 2013
pleep: I dont have to prove shyte to you... so you can delete my comments when you read something you don't like?

Marriages where done at around age 13-16 for most of human history, at this age people were considered full adults. I believe jews call it the Bar-mitzva. Its only in modern times when people want to extend childhood to 18 friggin years old.

lol, just because Americans do it you nigerian follow follows don't think a person is capable of consenting to sex until 18, what a joke.
Your comment is void then and should be disregarded. I asked you to prove where Mary was 14 when she had Jesus, and you typed a meaningless epistle typing the usual trash.
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 06, 2013
pleep: Some sources say Marry was as young as 12

http://christianity.about.com/od/newtestamentpeople/p/marymotherjesus.htm
Did your source name their reference, or they made stuff up like you do, and you believed it without questioning the source?
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by pleep(m): 12:57pm On May 06, 2013
^ read the article... it is generally accepted that marry was 14 when she had Jesus. If you don't want to believe we search it in friggin google!
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by 2sexyme: 12:59pm On May 06, 2013
Peace be still cool
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by pleep(m): 12:59pm On May 06, 2013
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 06, 2013
pleep: ^ read the article... it is generally accepted that marry was 14 when she had Jesus. If you don't want to believe we search it in friggin google!

You believe everything you read in google?
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by Acidosis(m): 12:59pm On May 06, 2013
pleep: lol... mulit-tasking

...so don't blame your teachers when they multi-task your results
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by pleep(m): 12:59pm On May 06, 2013
fuckin sick of you people... it so irritating to feel 100 iq points smarter than everyone you talk too on this damn site.
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by MariaGoretti: 1:00pm On May 06, 2013
pleep: I dont have to prove shyte to you... so you can delete my comments when you read something you don't like?

lol, just because Americans do it you nigerian follow follows don't think a person is capable of consenting to sex until 18, what a joke.
you see what I am talking about? Sticking to the old methods? We want changes, that is why we probe for it, whether it comes from America or Africa.
Now, do you know the after effects such early marriages? If you do, you will also have a burning desire to change things. Apart from that, it means you do not like changes.
Change is the only constant thing. whether you Nigerians follow follow or not change will still occur and concerning the topic, to you will be surprised that changes are occuring even as we speak.
You might just wakeup oneday, and find out that you are stuck in the old ways while Nigeria has adopted new and better methods. You will be surprised at the CHANGES that will occur..!
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 06, 2013
pleep: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080429124818AAOwxF4

You want yahoo answers now ?
You rely on yahoo for all your answers? Where did yahoo get their answers?
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by pleep(m): 1:01pm On May 06, 2013
sexkillz: You believe everything you read in google?
... i could post a million links and you wouldn't believe.. because you dont want too. My point is proven..

marry was around 14 yrs old... anyone with a basic knowlege of history understands this.

the jewish bar-mitzvah is at 13.
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by MrsChima(f): 1:01pm On May 06, 2013
Lol at Acid and Sexk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To ......dis Dude (pictures) / Is It Wrong To Date A Guy in The Same Class With You In School?? / Is Time To Make Peace Happy New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.