Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Why Must They Learn The Hard Way - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Must They Learn The Hard Way (3960 Views)

Hilarious Pix : The Hard To Get Bae / A Lesson I Learnt The Hard Way Yesterday Night! / Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 06, 2013
pleep: ... i could post a million links and you wouldn't believe.. because you dont want too. My point is proven..

marry was around 14 yrs old... anyone with a basic knowlege of history understands this.

the jewish bar-mitzvah is at 13.
Post links with references. I don't believe all the junk I read on yahoo and google. I'm not pleep.
You proved nothing. Only posted links and asked me to read. How does posting a link prove anything?

Insult me one more time and I'll ban you for 2 weeks. I edited your insults to avoid banning you.
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 06, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
@OP,
you know, a nation will never get better if the inhabitants keep on accusing themselves. It will only get better if we admit that we are the problem (youths, parents, leaders, etc). Let the change start from us first. Let us be the change. This accusation method is long over-rated. Things have changed but some people still chose to be blind to it. They chose to live by the standards of others instead of creating their own standards. That way, they end up wasting precious years in worthless things and also forgetting the law of Karma.
You cannot, I repeat, you cannot remove the spec in your neighbour's eyes when you have a wood in yours.
This is a call to everyone...parents, church,schools, siblings, youths, etc. We all should help educate our children in things concerning this world. Educate them in the ways of God or Allah (christian way) cus if they have such knowledge first in their heart, then they can be able to distinguish, and decide for themselves. Unfortunately, most parents are not cut out for this probably cus they aint enlightened or educated on such but we that have been enlightened we should pass it on to others who are not. We should try to build and not destroy. We should pay evil with good and not evil. We should try to love ourselves cus if we do, we wont think of anything evil against one another.
The statements made in the book of John 10:10 is very very true. We shouldnt allow ourselves to be used by him in any manner cus there is more to this life that meets the eye... I think one should be concernd more about ones spiritual well-being than being a bad boy.

NB: sorry , I quoted you and also gave my reply below, didnt know That i actually quoted you. I love your writeup so much.

Thanks dear. You wrote some meaningful things too. We humans love to point fingers at anyone but ourselves
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by pleep(m): 1:07pm On May 06, 2013
---
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by MariaGoretti: 1:13pm On May 06, 2013
gbaky_floor:

Thanks dear. You wrote some meaningful things too. We humans love to point fingers at anyone but ourselves
That is exactly the way it is. If I admit that I am problem, then the solution isnt farfetched. Even the scripture says that there is a tremendous joy in heaven when One sinner repents, so its same ways, its a tremendous change wen we admit we are the problem and try to find solutions.
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by bukatyne(f): 1:56pm On May 06, 2013
WackyJ1: Why is it that girls of nowadays don't want to learn wisdom the right way, they don't like to value their virginity and they loose it at an early age or loose it while still in the university and even those that may have lost it earlier on , they keep playing around and moving from one guy to another.
why is it that our young ladies from ages 17 to 20, don't seem to have the sense to value the important things in life and relationships like honesty, being caring and respect, when they see a boy that gives it all to them and is ready to show it, they discard it and go after boys with swags and money, leading many guys to believe that girls don't like nice guys and all they are after is money. They believe that it is all about flexing and going with any boy that shows you attention and cash, they don't even see any reason to be faithful again, they will go around many guys before they finally discover that money and swag is not everything and that most of the buys that come are after what is under their skirts without any plan for anything long term, and it when they have finished doing this and many guys (more than 3) have done this to them, they finally begin to get small sense

My recent ex, i told her everything bout how guys will come for her since she is still in 100level and they will try all sorts of tricks on her, i even told her all the tricks, even told her the tendency of girls to be foolish and tried to make her see the things that were important, i was patient, never tried to cheat at all, i tried to be a bf contrary to what girls are complaining about guys being liars and cheats. but that didn't stop her from telling me one day that she couldn't continue, didn't even give me a reason why (she wanted me to be the one to come collect the reason from her, she never made an independent effort to try and find me and tell me why) , we didn't talk for almost a week, (where once we couldn't stay without talking for 24 hours, she didn't bother to call to give me a reason why), there was no quarrel, nothing, even if a was a badoo boyfriend, i don't deserve this kind of goodbye and my guys around me have been telling me that the most plausible reason why she could have changed this fast is because of another guy (Imagine that).

The reason i started this thread is for all those ladies who finally want to marry and then they have "long report cards" as someone here put it, is being used and dumped many times the only way for ladies to get sense? Personally i have a clean card and it is going to be difficult for me to just look when my fiancee in future tells me they have slept with 5 men over the years.

Hi Op

Just as some ladies seem not to learn, some guys seem not to learn too.

No gender has the monopoly of foolishness.
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by Caracta(f): 2:51pm On May 06, 2013
What's going on here? undecided
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by WackyJ1(m): 6:05pm On May 06, 2013
my own is that i actually believe ladies are in control, you know we men have been wired to always chase and want sex, Why can't the ladies make the commodity scarce until the time that the true consumers who are willing to wait for it can help. the reason i don't put too much focus on my guys is that the guys i surround myself with are good guys as well so sometimes i just wish that more ladies will lock up, let the guys see a wall when they come and only when those who are willing to be patient come can they see what is beyond the wall.

Who would not want to agree with me that guys own have been there ever since or is anyone here wanting to disprove me when i say that this particular generation of girls are the worst when it comes to promiscuity
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by Kaycee7(m): 6:37am On May 07, 2013
WackyJ1: my own is that i actually believe ladies are in control, you know we men have been wired to always chase and want sex, Why can't the ladies make the commodity scarce until the time that the true consumers who are willing to wait for it can help. the reason i don't put too much focus on my guys is that the guys i surround myself with are good guys as well so sometimes i just wish that more ladies will lock up, let the guys see a wall when they come and only when those who are willing to be patient come can they see what is beyond the wall.

Who would not want to agree with me that guys own have been there ever since or is anyone here wanting to disprove me when i say that this particular generation of girls are the worst when it comes to promiscuity
Who told you girls don't want sex? Just because they don't do d asking doesn't mean they don't want 2 seek out dat hot dude. Both sexes should try 2 control theirselves. Its not up 2 any particular sex.

1 Like

Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by MariaGoretti: 9:38am On May 07, 2013
Kaycee7:
Who told you girls don't want sex? Just because they don't do d asking doesn't mean they don't want 2 seek out dat hot dude. Both sexes should try 2 control theirselves. Its not up 2 any particulas sex.
i love this....and that is the ugly truth. And as a matter of fact, only by the grace of God can that happen.

1 Like

Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by bukatyne(f): 11:06am On May 07, 2013
Kaycee7:
Who told you girls don't want sex? Just because they don't do d asking doesn't mean they don't want 2 seek out dat hot dude. Both sexes should try 2 control theirselves. Its not up 2 any particulas sex.

God bless you.
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by nwababy: 12:47pm On May 07, 2013
This is the bitter truth to us all.I think at a particular age,probably at (18,though not all girls oh)we girls don't understand the meaning of good men until a particular age(20s and 30s)we realise that that our exs are the best.but in my own case,I had a good man and at the same time I wanted to you feel free(cos I was already feeling trapped.he's was and still is my ist b/f)is funny but he gave me the opportunity to go on dates and with other guys knowing fully well that I was a virgin(I think that made him to give me the leverage).Then,he felt he caught me young and if is only us,we will be suffocated lol.So, I embarked on been friends with other guys(you know exploring) and I jisted him everything;in my 3rd year,he placed a stop to the dating and we concentrated on ourselves.but did I stop? for where free buzz dey sweet pass.I continued my taking out even his friend caught me on dates with other guys and reported me to him and that finally stopped my taking out lol.All this while,I was still a virgin cos if I wasn't,I believe he wouldn't risk me.He gave me a free hand to choose the kind of life I wanted to live,he tamed me though I wasn't wild even the good girls needs taming cos they can be very bad when they turn bad.But,I realised on time that I have a good man and I respected the fact that he gave me more than a free hand.infact,I learnt so many things from him and am still learning.is not easy to date a man for so many years but I believe that by the special grace of God,we shall be husband and wife this year.

1 Like

Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by WackyJ1(m): 6:33pm On May 07, 2013
nwababy: This is the bitter truth to us all.I think at a particular age,probably at (18,though not all girls oh)we girls don't understand the meaning of good men until a particular age(20s and 30s)we realise that that our exs are the best.but in my own case,I had a good man and at the same time I wanted to you feel free(cos I was already feeling trapped.he's was and still is my ist b/f)is funny but he gave me the opportunity to go on dates and with other guys knowing fully well that I was a virgin(I think that made him to give me the leverage).Then,he felt he caught me young and if is only us,we will be suffocated lol.So, I embarked on been friends with other guys(you know exploring) and I jisted him everything;in my 3rd year,he placed a stop to the dating and we concentrated on ourselves.but did I stop? for where free buzz dey sweet pass.I continued my taking out even his friend caught me on dates with other guys and reported me to him and that finally stopped my taking out lol.All this while,I was still a virgin cos if I wasn't,I believe he wouldn't risk me.He gave me a free hand to choose the kind of life I wanted to live,he tamed me though I wasn't wild even the good girls needs taming cos they can be very bad when they turn bad.But,I realised on time that I have a good man and I respected the fact that he gave me more than a free hand.infact,I learnt so many things from him and am still learning.is not easy to date a man for so many years but I believe that by the special grace of God,we shall be husband and wife this year.
How old were you when you started dating him?
How long have you guys been dating for now?
And also how could you prove to him that you're a virgin?
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by nwababy: 10:25pm On May 07, 2013
Started dating him in my late teen and we have dated for ten years now aren't easy oh.the virginty thingy was was then sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It True That Rich Men Always Choose Tall Girls? / Is It Wrong To Date A Guy in The Same Class With You In School?? / Who Has Met Someone From Flirchi.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.