Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Why Must They Learn The Hard Way - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Must They Learn The Hard Way (3962 Views)

Hilarious Pix : The Hard To Get Bae / A Lesson I Learnt The Hard Way Yesterday Night! / Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by Caracta(f): 1:58am On May 06, 2013
Chei! So you don't mind. Scary ish if you ask me. I hope you are strong enough to withstand the torture. Some petite girls are deadly! grin
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by WackyJ1(m): 2:06am On May 06, 2013
Caracta: Girls actually have the habit of falling in love with the same type of men over and over again...especially the "bad boys" tongue

Same applies to girls in abusive relationships. I just tire for them. There is a name for this syndrome, i can't remember what it's called.
Hope is bleak,very bleak
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by WackyJ1(m): 2:07am On May 06, 2013
some guys are actually very nice guys deep down inside but they have decided to give girls what they want and turn to bad guys. with right girl and time, the nice side may resurface

1 Like

Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by Nobody: 2:10am On May 06, 2013
Pour holy water on the thread
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by 2sexyme: 9:02am On May 06, 2013
My ex is petite and a monster...
Caracta: Chei! So you don't mind. Scary ish if you ask me. I hope you are strong enough to withstand the torture. Some petite girls are deadly! grin
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by 2sexyme: 9:12am On May 06, 2013
Bros, I (2sexy) got your email.

You are right... Now, let me tell you the truth: girls within the age of that girl in your OP are hungry for adventure. They still wanna fvck around, have fun and you were trying to deprive her of desires which would have also been fuelled by what she has been hearing from fellow girls in her hostel.

Truth be told, that was how my ex went on and today she regret every bit. Over 80% of Naija girls fall into this category I tell you. Never try to pin anyone down by being honest. The more you try to do that, the more you look like a fool to them. After they have explored and have had all the fun fucccking several d!cks, they start looking for Mr. Nice guy to marry them . My ex did and may thunder strike her... When I am done with her, in her next life, she will never toy with nice guys.

Henceforth, just go in for the fun and nothing more. Fvck them silly and don't bring your emotions into what you do with them.
WackyJ1: some guys are actually very nice guys deep down inside but they have decided to give girls what they want and turn to bad guys. with right girl and time, the nice side may resurface
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by Nobody: 9:20am On May 06, 2013
2sexy.me:
Bros, I (2sexy) got your email.

You are right... Now, let me tell you the truth: girls within the age of that girl in your OP are hungry for adventure. They still wanna fvck around, have fun and you were trying to deprive her of desires which would have also been fuelled by what she has been hearing from fellow girls in her hostel.

Truth be told, that was how my ex went on and today she regret every bit. Over 80% of Naija girls fall into this category I tell you. Never try to pin anyone down by being honest. The more you try to do that, the more you look like a fool to them. After they have explored and have had all the fun fucccking several d!cks, they start looking for Mr. Nice guy to marry them . My ex did and may thunder strike her... When I am done with her, in her next life, she will never toy with nice guys.

Henceforth, just go in for the fun and nothing more. Fvck them silly and don't bring your emotions into what you do with them.
Take this advice at your own peril.

People with this mentality are never truly happy and they spoil good things with their supposed righteous anger. They'll spoil a perfect relationship because they are still hurt from their ex and would want to pay an innocent girl for the mistakes of another.

At a point in their lives, they get confused and tired of being bad, but then, they now have to pay retribution for the heartbreaks and sorrow they caused an innocent girl. Revenge is a vicious cycle that leaves both parties hurt. If you say you have gotten over an ex, you wouldn't allow whatever she does, or did, affect your present state of mind.

I love myself.
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by pleep(m): 9:21am On May 06, 2013
^^^^^^
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by 2sexyme: 9:21am On May 06, 2013
OP, this is the real truth. Many will not admit to it here on Nairaland but I can assure you, they are very much guilty of this.

Take pleep's advice and have a heartbreak free relationship.

And never stick to one girl... Always have a back up because there is a missing screw,nut and bolt in their head. Their madness is like weather, unpredictable which can come at anytime.

This is how I have been living my life. When one mess up, I focus attention to another... Though sex isnt the my priority but I just love the fun and fvck those who think they have anything to offer me when they don't.

The way I look at girls these days is like an insipid food! Yuck!
pleep: The ladies dont want to take advice, dont worry about them bro.

You have to realize that at this age, girls mainly want fun.. weather that bites them in the butt in the future doesnt matter.

So be the fun guy... get a motercycle be a bad boy etc etc and get pussy like a pro grin When its time to settle down, find you a nice 18 yr old virgin and call it a day
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by WackyJ1(m): 9:23am On May 06, 2013
sexkillz:
I love myself.

Lol this ending in funny

1 Like

Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by 2sexyme: 9:27am On May 06, 2013
For your mind you think say you make sense... Let me tell you, I am the rarest kind any girl in these generation will hardly find and I am proud of who I am. Those who are close to me are aware of this...

We are talking about reality please bury your sermon!

sexkillz: Take this advice at your own peril.

People with this mentality are never truly happy and they spoil good things with their supposed righteous anger. They'll spoil a perfect relationship because they are still hurt from their ex and would want to pay an innocent girl for the mistakes of another.

At a point in their lives, they get confused and tired of being bad, but then, they now have to pay retribution for the heartbreaks and sorrow they caused an innocent girl. Revenge is a vicious cycle that leaves both parties hurt. If you say you have gotten over an ex, you wouldn't allow whatever she does, or did, affect your present state of mind.

I love myself.

Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by pleep(m): 9:28am On May 06, 2013
I really dont feel bad for these ladies.. i mean, they made their bed and soon they will have to lay in it. That is either by STD's, abortions or kids.

But for the ladies a good 80% of them will win in the end, especially if they are still attractive. They will always find a nice guy like wacky to marry them when they are done with their fun. There is no way to know if a girl has slept with 15 men before you...

The only losers in this situation are are the nice guys... if you don't change you will end up marring a 40 yr old hooker that claims to be virgin.
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by Nobody: 9:30am On May 06, 2013
2sexy.me:
For your mind you think say you make sense... Let me tell you, I am the rarest kind any girl in these generation will hardly find and I am proud of who I am. Those who are close to me are aware of this...

We are talking about reality please bury your sermon!

Yeah right.
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by Caracta(f): 9:31am On May 06, 2013
I'm afraid!
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by pleep(m): 9:32am On May 06, 2013
^ of what!? grin
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by Caracta(f): 9:33am On May 06, 2013
pleep: ^ of what!? grin
All of you...
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by Caracta(f): 9:35am On May 06, 2013
2sexy.me:
My ex is petite and a monster...
Good monster or bad monster?
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by 2sexyme: 9:38am On May 06, 2013
Na condition make crayfish bend...

I tried being nice and it didn't work . So what do you expect when all the bad guys they chop and clean mouth?

The more I am honest, the more I look silly to these girls.

My ex said and I quote: ' ...is it when I am married that will have the experience?'

Think about that... You may not fall into these category but majority do.
Caracta:
All of you...
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by pleep(m): 9:38am On May 06, 2013
Caracta:
All of you...
I feel ya.

But imma be real honest with you.... The amount of games and none-sense these men go through is ridiculous... it is a miracle of God that all of them don't flat out despise the female gender.

... but that is changing undecided

Ladies are creating an army of "mysogenists"
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by WackyJ1(m): 9:40am On May 06, 2013
2sexy.me:
OP, this is the real truth. Many will not admit to it here on Nairaland but I can assure you, they are very much guilty of this.

Take pleep's advice and have a heartbreak free relationship.

And never stick to one girl... Always have a back up because there is a missing screw,nut and bolt in their head. Their madness is like weather, unpredictable which can come at anytime.

This is the truth and no girl on nairaland will admit this...

pleep:

But for the ladies a good 80% of them will win in the end, especially if they are still attractive. They will always find a nice guy like wacky to marry them when they are done with their fun. There is no way to know if a girl has slept with 15 men before you...

The only losers in this situation are are the nice guys... if you don't change you will end up marring a 40 yr old hooker that claims to be virgin.

This is the painful part, painful truth
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by Caracta(f): 9:41am On May 06, 2013
2sexy.me:

I tried being nice and it didn't work . So what do you expect when all the bad guys they chop and clean mouth?
Do I become a thief because all (almost all) politicians steal?
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by WackyJ1(m): 9:43am On May 06, 2013
pleep: I feel ya.

But imma be real honest with you.... The amount of games and none-sense these men go through is ridiculous... it is a miracle of God that all of them don't flat out despise the female gender.

Ladies are creating an army of "mysogenists"
Gbam, this is what is breeding the new generation of bad guys, it's no longer that guys just spring up and be bad as ladies normally believe, it's now that one girl misbehaves, breaks the guy's heart while it's still filled with hope and love and since guys can't be forgiving like the ladies, they go rogue and do in turn to like 5 more girls which do in turn to 10 guys and so on
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by Nobody: 9:43am On May 06, 2013
WackyJ1:
This is the truth and no girl on nairaland will admit this...

This is the painful part, painful truth
You are still too hurt to see the truth. Those are words spoken by angry men. My ex has no monopoly over my life. She's gone and gone.

Do not judge the next girl by the way your ex acted, nor by what angry men say. They could hinder you from finding true happiness.

1 Like

Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by pleep(m): 9:43am On May 06, 2013
Ladies make even the most casual encounters a way to build up bitterness in men. Imagine... if i ask a girl for her number tonight and get it.

She will ignore the first few texts, be rude, and give one word replies etc etc... and this will be a girl that likes me! ...if nothing works out, i gained nothing but a little more annoyance for females in general.

I went through all that crap and im not even a nice guy.... I have a friend who has been friend-zoned for 2 years (the dude called me practically crying grin )
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by Caracta(f): 9:44am On May 06, 2013
pleep: I feel ya.

[s]Ladies are creating an army of "mysogenists[/s]"
We experience the bolded too. You guys should stop acting like it's a one-way thing. Treat your girl the way you want your daughter to be treated tongue tongue
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by pleep(m): 9:48am On May 06, 2013
I consider myself "bad," and even still the dating situation is damn near unbearable... seriously. If you can get yourself in a commited relationship stay there because the dating-game is shark infested waters.

So far i have only dated girls who made contact first... be that by eye contact, smiles or trying to get my attention by various means.... and even they will still play all sorts of unbearable games that make me end up treating them like crap until they act right.

.... and imagine they are dudes who have to approach girls who showed no sign of interest. Wahalalalalala.. and dont get me started on clubs! grin
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by pleep(m): 9:51am On May 06, 2013
Caracta:
We experience the bolded too. You guys should stop acting like it's a one-way thing. Treat your girl the way you want your daughter to be treated tongue tongue
Granted. I cant really complain about that too much... cuz im not a nice guy anymore. I actually get a perverse pleasure out out of these games now grin grin

But the guys like Wacky, they don't deserve it.. and they are the ones who experience it the most
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by WackyJ1(m): 9:51am On May 06, 2013
Caracta:
Lol, yeah you girls experience it, but what i noticed is that, while a good guy's own start after being heartbroken by a girl. A girl who you thought was a good girl can just go and do the undoable....

This girl proved to be a good girl, the only problem with her was that she didn't understand many things that relationships involved but she was so ready to learn because of the love she had for me, her first love... She was not materialistic, respectful but all of a sudden i got a knife in the chest or shot in the heart, from no where?!!
I was warned by my male friends many times, i've read many stories on nairaland, even my friend's girlfriend about the same age went to another uni and was confused by a guy and left, take a backup they said, i said No!! I'll do this right by her, there's a chance she's different then Wham just said she couldn't do this again ... Wetin you wan talk
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by 2sexyme: 9:52am On May 06, 2013
It is all about 'who go eat who'?

Most of these girls think they are smart and they will play you when you least expect it...

I have learnt my lesson, albeit the hard way. I don't wanna be the meal to the next girl.
sexkillz: You are still too hurt to see the truth. Those are words spoken by angry men. My ex has no monopoly over my life. She's gone and gone.

Do not judge the next girl by the way your ex acted, nor by what angry men say. They could hinder you from finding true happiness.

Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by Caracta(f): 9:54am On May 06, 2013
You guys are too mean! Chei! Are you all for real? I am afraid...I am very afraid!
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by pleep(m): 9:55am On May 06, 2013
^ Its only on the internet that you hear this stuff

In real life... the nice guys are still nice, don't worry. wink
Re: Why Must They Learn The Hard Way by Nobody: 9:56am On May 06, 2013
My ex broke up with me after 6 years in the relationship and after cheating. You won't even see me talking about her nor crying. The time I'll use in discussing what she did blah blah, how I'll become bad blah blah, how other girls will pay blah blah is more than enough time to achieve better things and move ahead. I shake my head when supposed men say that A GIRL made them change from good guys to bad guys. . .

It's below pathetic.

I actually became a better person after she left so if I'm to say anything to her, its "thank you for leaving".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" / Blame It On Wizkid: ‘toilet Selfie’ Now Trending(photos) / How To Spot A Female Nairalander That Is A Free Donor..

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.