Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,100 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. (20280 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by toluxa1(m): 8:35am On May 07, 2013
I don't get it o. Like 3 days ago you were crying bitterly that you were hurt trying to get over "him", now this? WHich one is the super story there?

here: https://www.nairaland.com/1278926/when-love-hurts

The first person who commented is one 'lecturerdabo' (na the supervisor be that?), and he seemed to know you well/know about what you were talking about (you later called him 'muchos')

#SmellingFish
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Nobody: 8:35am On May 07, 2013
Wizee: She not like you, she has standard.

I have more standard than all your family combined undecided
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by onyeego(m): 8:36am On May 07, 2013
What is d big deal in opening ya legs for few minutes undecided

U can also try d following.

*give him money(if he refuse, offer him a bigger amount.)
*arrange a runs gal to take ur place.

Good luck,but don't forget to tell us when Una finish and how Una take do am.
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by unforgiven: 8:37am On May 07, 2013
i think the lecturer wants to continue from where your last relationship stopped. wink
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Riroeire: 8:37am On May 07, 2013
Record any meeting with him. All the conversations that wud implicate him which could act as evidence. Don't use it till when push comes to shove but at least u have some leverage

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by bakynes(m): 8:37am On May 07, 2013
You can record your conversation wit him tell your parents and you all shd all visit the DVC of your school.I don't advice you go to your HOD coz the HoD was once a normal lecturer b4 so they might be pals involve your parents,the police and the DVC that way no one can fail you

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by omo9ja1(m): 8:38am On May 07, 2013
set him up
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Dee60: 8:39am On May 07, 2013
Dont take to the advice of people asking you to oblige. Dont start a journey that will leave you with plenty scars. What if you agree and he still fails you because he wants you to do it again and again? Tell your parents. Record his conversations. get enough evidence in your hands. Then turn the battle around! Most lecturers dont want to loose their jobs because many of them are arrogant and unemployable outside the university. You may need to watch your actions also, perhaps you may have done something to suggest to him that you are available!

Some girls leave their cleavages exposed all the time and they wonder why some lecturers come after them. I really hope that is not your case. Never too late to change. Ask God to help you. Prayer works.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by FemiKehinde: 8:39am On May 07, 2013
Just go sand leep with him n have ur way for peace to rain, did u even no what ur HOD is going to tell u and you don't have any evidence to proof. Thaks.
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Toktee(m): 8:41am On May 07, 2013
Set that foooool up,tell him to look for a quiet place in town,that you will meet him there,invite a female lecturer and your parents to waite outside a while,make sure the bastard remove his cloths b4 your parents enter,from their you will nail the devil sent.....................but wait o,you never fuuuccck b4?.....sorry just jocking make una no abuse me o
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by jhydebaba(m): 8:41am On May 07, 2013
kamdyjenny: My dear I knw wat it feel lyk my own project supervior was troublesome bt i was able to deal wit her problems. Now I cam imagine urs wen its now a male lecturer. Ur project determines ur grade nd ur grade ur furture. Try nd see if u can convice him to for u to pay wit cash(datz if u hv d moni to settle him) some will agreee to take 20k or 3ok.so if he agrees to take ur moni nd nt ur body den go ahead. If not if he is strong on sliping wit u my dear I advice u get condoms nd carry on. Projects alwayz comes wit the highest credit unit nd if u Bleep up ur gp will go down d drain. So put all dis in ur heart. Nd above all kip praying to God there is notin prayers can't change

I feel like slapping u right now. After sleeping with all male lecturers in ur school, u have the guts to come to an online forum to spew shyte.

Pls save ur advice for ur daughters tongue

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Nobody: 8:42am On May 07, 2013
Go find jazz tie for your waist

Or better still, drop him name and department, a picture too.

It will be settled

wink
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Toktee(m): 8:46am On May 07, 2013
jhydebaba:

I feel like slapping u right now. After sleeping with all male lecturers in ur school, u have the guts to come to an online forum to spew shyte.

Pls save ur advice for ur daughters tongue
Are you a lecturer cos you sound like one?
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Nobody: 8:46am On May 07, 2013
If u don,t expose this Man God will mt be happy with u.u hv camera phone ur friends tooo geather like 5 of ur friends position them in d near.Accept to do it. enyer room (hotel or in ut hostel) text ur friends to start coming take his shirt off then let them in and expose d fool.
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by dnawah(m): 8:46am On May 07, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

Not at all! One of my father‘s friend wanted to taste my p..sy while he was staying in our house, did I let him do it?No! Because I already knew that's wrong.I didn't need to go and talk to my mother because I knew it was wrong!
talk true which can things way u dey wear 4 house,when d man come?
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Nobody: 8:47am On May 07, 2013
this is problem with people.. they panic too much, why not tell him boldly there.. by the way he learnt you care too much about your studies.. maybe its you weakness... whatever it takes tell people always how much they dont know you.. with the elderly play mature.. speak up.. whats the worst that can happen.. i like crazy lifestyle... and by d way relax.. this life its just too short to panic, and hide ur feelings blow den out becos somehow we all dont know where we are headed.. maybe d certificate may mean less... give the devil a ride and and he will want to drive.. speak up boldly to him.. have some confidence..
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by WukedP(m): 8:48am On May 07, 2013
baibijay:

what if he is positive too?
it will make it easier.
grin
baibijay:

what if he is positive too?
it will make it easier.
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Kassidy90(m): 8:49am On May 07, 2013
Invite him to hotel but make sure u have booked for a room and put in position about 3 cameras, whe he comes pretend as much as u can, play with him UnCloth him but dnt let him enter d "hormoserpien" then when u av confirmed that d cameras has recorded the whole stuff then u blackmail him that u will send his wife and some pple he respect the video clip if he didnt leave u alone infact u should also demand for cash so dat he would kno hw seriuos u are, i jst hope u have d mind to go thru with, some eediots needs to be taught lessons..,

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by gidig(m): 8:49am On May 07, 2013
This is what you will do: get one of those secret camera devices to record your interactions with him and make him talk about the consequence of not sleeping with him. From then on, simply do your best to do your project very well. Then make it public if he persists. From that point on, the ball is in your court. As long as you are not daft, you will be cleared to pass. I known a lady who was in this kind of situation in my university days and her SSS contact made her do this. the lecturer was history from that point on and had to leave the university!

No middle ground if he persists!

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by noblegalizm: 8:49am On May 07, 2013
U can easily set the lecturer up, by taking video of ur convasation in the hotel he take u to, and refuse to have fun wit him as u record d video, and send the video to the skool registrar, head of faculty, student affair, let dem take appropriate judgement on dat studpid goat
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by manyr4luv: 8:51am On May 07, 2013
BraideBraide: Please I need help...my project supervisor wants me to sleep with him..I really don't know what to do..I've never been involved in this type of problem..- want to change my supervisor but it's not that easy and I have to give my HOD a good reason...I have no proof about the issue..please I really need help and I dnt want to create more problems for myself...I posted this in the education section but I did nt get replies..please help

record his ass and take it to you tube. make sure you get his silly conversation on you tube.
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by malcolmjmoney(m): 8:52am On May 07, 2013
BraideBraide: Please I need help...my project supervisor wants me to sleep with him..I really don't know what to do..I've never been involved in this type of problem..- want to change my supervisor but it's not that easy and I have to give my HOD a good reason...I have no proof about the issue..please I really need help and I dnt want to create more problems for myself...I posted this in the education section but I did nt get replies..please help
what you do is.. You go to your project coordinator&hod and request for change of supervisor
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by slyk2(m): 8:52am On May 07, 2013
Hi lady,
No sentiments, set him up!
Record your talks, set up SMS to and fro, agree to do the deal in a hotel and hand him over to the police.
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by jhydebaba(m): 8:53am On May 07, 2013
Toktee: Are you a lecturer cos you sound like one?
yes tongue
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 8:53am On May 07, 2013
Confide in one of your christian lecturers who can confront the said lecturer to appeal on your behalf
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by kennykool4u: 8:54am On May 07, 2013
Pray, get a sincere female you can always leave FYI with, and fake a HIV result on his table.
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Nobody: 8:56am On May 07, 2013
dnawah: talk true which can things way u dey wear 4 house,when d man come?

Sometimes naked ,sometimes just a G-string /boys short .why do you ask?
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by anonimi: 8:56am On May 07, 2013
kamdyjenny: My dear I knw wat it feel lyk my own project supervior was troublesome bt i was able to deal wit her problems. Now I cam imagine urs wen its now a male lecturer. Ur project determines ur grade nd ur grade ur furture. Try nd see if u can convice him to for u to pay wit cash(datz if u hv d moni to settle him) some will agreee to take 20k or 3ok.so if he agrees to take ur moni nd nt ur body den go ahead. If not if he is strong on sliping wit u my dear I advice u get condoms nd carry on. Projects alwayz comes wit the highest credit unit nd if u Bleep up ur gp will go down d drain. So put all dis in ur heart. Nd above all kip praying to God there is notin prayers can't change

This your post is really shocking to say the least. I guess it matters not if the man is an old he-goat with repulsive features & characteristics!
She should try to pay cash otherwise get ready to "slip" with the guy lecturer. Is this indicative of how you "dealt with the problems" of your lady project supervisor
Very shameful indeed.

@ OP,

Talk to your parents or those who sent you to school if you cannot follow any of the tips on setting up the guy or simply letting him know you are NOT AVAILABLE for any sex with him.
I am assuming you study AND pray very well.
Best of luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'My Boobs Is The Most Sexiest' Beautiful Model Says As She Shares New Pics/video / Must Read: Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.