Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. (20275 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by yajoe(m): 9:36am On May 07, 2013
U dnt hav a broda or boyfrnd dt will help u, if yes inbox me, I'll giv u sum steps 2 go abt it
Jttsado@yahoo.com
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Nobody: 9:37am On May 07, 2013
blink182: why not come to Nigeria. All your type does is scream injustice from thousands of miles away and never really provide solution for an ever present problem.

[size=13pt]This has nothing to do with injustice and everything to do with some people having demonic mentalities. Stop making excuses. There are several people born and raised in dire situations who emerged exuding positivity. When life hands you lemons, make lemonade.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Ebestsmscom: 9:38am On May 07, 2013
Run for your life.
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by ekolina(m): 9:39am On May 07, 2013
What do u want.......?? I guess u mustve been pushing him 4 an A. U ve d solution u r seeking
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Javeros: 9:40am On May 07, 2013
ar u a (v) if not let him hv it
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by kalufelix(m): 9:40am On May 07, 2013
naijathings:

There is no smoke without FIRE.. It is on RARE events that you see a Lecturer go for a girl he has nothing in common with.. it hardly happens. Something about you must have given him the courage to make such demands.
Anyway, if this story is true, there is little or nothing anyone here can do for you. how do you act when he says stuff like that? do you start shaking? you are already furked once he/she sees that you are scared.
u ve spoken!!
Na one thing dey lead to smth and na smth dey lead to one thing. Wen a gal maintains some level of decency i tell yhu even if a man likes her he wudnt jst want to f!u.Ck her so check the way u carry ursef.
Afterall u dey giv am to dat boy 4 free why u no wan collect ur 'A' now...
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Nobody: 9:41am On May 07, 2013
1)get ur parent involved.....let them be aware.
2)record ur conversation
3)duplicate ur recording
4)threaten him,by sending him one of d recordings
5)if he doesnt stop,take it up from there,to d school disciplinery commitee or beta arrange him.....#package am#.........set him up.....for a rape case.....but make sure u av ur recording as an evidence....!
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by AmeLonRo(m): 9:43am On May 07, 2013
Which school is that at this age and time Tell me the school and I will tell you more things to do. You are the safest mehn. Face your studies/project and lets see who will harass who again!!!Be careful the environment you choose for it will shape you; be careful the friends you choose for you will become like them. Flee fornication!
W. Clement Stone
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by ypzilanti: 9:50am On May 07, 2013
Go and see him with your father or another authority figure...pastor, Army officer etc. The person should not threaten him and just feign ignorance. Say something in the lines that you said he was a very good lecturer and was supervising you well, and they came to express gratitude. The person should then drop a cash gift or something of that sort. He will get the message and leave you alone.

The second option is to tape your conversation. All phones have this option now. Get a good recording and blackmail his Hot a55.

Shekina.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by biolabee(m): 9:50am On May 07, 2013
diamondcrownltd: all u know is to use ur phones to ping,twit,post pictures on fb and listen to dbanj,u don,t know that u can use ur phones to record discussions u can use as evidence and make sure u always call his full names and titles when discussing or buy a face cap with video camera

choi,.. u wicked oo
But if this is true and the girl cant think of anything to solve this age old problem,, then some girls aint so smart
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by elampiro(m): 9:51am On May 07, 2013
BraideBraide: Please I need help...my project supervisor wants me to sleep with him..I really don't know what to do..I've never been involved in this type of problem..- want to change my supervisor but it's not that easy and I have to give my HOD a good reason...I have no proof about the issue..please I really need help and I dnt want to create more problems for myself...I posted this in the education section but I did nt get replies..please help

So even common project is now a trap to sleep with women? This man must have been doing this and it is the cheap and lazy girls that prepared ground for this to spread.

@OP, what is your response to this man? Did you make it clear you can't do such because it is against your moral or religion standing? Did you tell him you have no romantic interest in him? Then what was his response? How strong is his pressure? How exactly is he linking this 'toasting' to the outcome of your project score?

If he is trying to victimize you, you certainly have to act before it is too late. Look for a good lecturer, a powerful morally upright female lecturer to seek advice. You can still resort to the SUG. But don't go for the kill yet. He has to be put on the check and warned. If he is stubborn, you know where the HOD office is. Be careful to work with people you can trust, else everything can backfire.

The problem is many students these days do not trust their ability, else it is suppose to be a simple case. If I have scored A and B in most of my courses and I complain of being victimize in one, people will be interested in the case.

If you want to play safe, just get a strong feminist female lecturer who will introduce you to him as her relative, and that you are a cherished daughter in the family circle. Then he will know someone is watching.
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by brosdoncome(m): 9:52am On May 07, 2013
Op don't give congo to whom that doesn't deserve it cheesy U made a blunder having ur pic on ur profile page while seeking for help...I just pray ur lecturer is not a follower of nairaland if not ur own don finish. Email me and let's talk more about d topic. grin
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by biolabee(m): 9:56am On May 07, 2013
jhydebaba:

I feel like slapping u right now. After sleeping with all male lecturers in ur school, u have the guts to come to an online forum to spew shyte.

Pls save ur advice for ur daughters tongue

i tire oo... that is the kind of grads that we are getting
Suggesting she stetle with money or do the thing..
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by majomayo(m): 9:57am On May 07, 2013
Op.... It is either you want to sleep with him or you do not. Am sure people's responses will not change what's on your mind to do. Anywayz, for comment sake, I got some things to say...
Did he give you a condition that if u do not sleep with him, u will not graduate??
Try to be certain about d implications of not sleeping with him and most certainly get it on record.
If you really are not interested, look him in the eyes and tell him so. Also check yourself for some kinda body language dat is vibing from u dat might make him want such..
Dis is d 21st century and everybody has got a choice.
If d issue persists and u know its def gon affect your graduation, let your sponsors in on it. They will have the best plan to deal with d situation.

U be pikin ni??

Lastly, please and please, do not attempt to sleep with him except it is what you really want to do as that will cause you more harm than good. Learn not to compromise your standards...if u actually have one....no matter d situation.
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by biolabee(m): 9:58am On May 07, 2013
playah P: You see, the op said her lecturer WANTS to have sex with her.
First of all, the project supervisor has not committed any crime.

From the information I can gather from the post, the lecturer is not trying to force himself on you or make you do it agains your consent right

Okay... Let's forget the fact he's a lecturer and she's a student... Is there anythiung wrong in an adult seeking for intimate pleasures with another adult....

As long as he is not trying to bully you to his bed, I suggest you just give him a straight forward answer.... "I'm not ready for that yet"

But before any man will approach a woman for sex, there has to be a "meeting point"..... I believe you have been his little bird.... Passing all his exams and you guys have been close to each other for a while...... I might be wrong but if dat is d case, wat d Bleep did u expect

you seeming started well but still crapped in the end
There is EVERYTHING WRONG with a supervisor/superior propositioning a subordinate
If you like your student, let her finish her courses with you then go for her

Its about ethics and being above board

This particular instance is of one using his authority or positionto harass the lady

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Richy4(m): 10:01am On May 07, 2013
Just say you were avoiding him because you are a lesbian. you have no feelings for any man. that your partner will kill him if she finds out grin
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by kalufelix(m): 10:05am On May 07, 2013
Mr_Nice_Guy: this is problem with people.. they panic too much, why not tell him boldly there.. by the way he learnt you care too much about your studies.. maybe its you weakness... whatever it takes tell people always how much they dont know you.. with the elderly play mature.. speak up.. whats the worst that can happen.. i like crazy lifestyle... and by d way relax.. this life its just too short to panic, and hide ur feelings blow den out becos somehow we all dont know where we are headed.. maybe d certificate may mean less... give the devil a ride and and he will want to drive.. speak up boldly to him.. have some confidence..
mehn! dis guy is soundin lyk me
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Blazinraj01(f): 10:07am On May 07, 2013
Kassidy90: Invite him to hotel but make sure u have booked for a room and put in position about 3 cameras, whe he comes pretend as much as u can, play with him UnCloth him but dnt let him enter d "hormoserpien" then when u av confirmed that d cameras has recorded the whole stuff then u blackmail him that u will send his wife and some pple he respect the video clip if he didnt leave u alone infact u should also demand for cash so dat he would kno hw seriuos u are, i jst hope u have d mind to go thru with, some eediots needs to be taught lessons..,

A good camera (Camcorder) costs #50,000 or so. Will you buy her one? smiley

Good advice though
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by ddippset(m): 10:13am On May 07, 2013
BraideBraide: Please I need help...my project supervisor wants me to sleep with him..I really don't know what to do..I've never been involved in this type of problem..- want to change my supervisor but it's not that easy and I have to give my HOD a good reason...I have no proof about the issue..please I really need help and I dnt want to create more problems for myself...I posted this in the education section but I did nt get replies..please help
if you are a virgin then don't do it, do what you have to do but don't give in but if you have been campus weekend pvssy then give it to him and get your A.
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by kalufelix(m): 10:15am On May 07, 2013
Kassidy90: Invite him to hotel but make sure u have booked for a room and put in position about 3 cameras, whe he comes pretend as much as u can, play with him UnCloth him but dnt let him enter d "hormoserpien" then when u av confirmed that d cameras has recorded the whole stuff then u blackmail him that u will send his wife and some pple he respect the video clip if he didnt leave u alone infact u should also demand for cash so dat he would kno hw seriuos u are, i jst hope u have d mind to go thru with, some eediots needs to be taught lessons..,
marketed and distributed nationwide by p.collins productions
96 iweka rd. Onitsha
1/3 pound road aba.
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by dominiceze: 10:16am On May 07, 2013
U dont av proof? OMG, if it is to ping,upload pics,browse,twist etc u wil knw hw to do that, my dear just set up a discussion wit him and record it wit ur phone,its that simple, these lecturers needs to b dealt with
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by unforgiven: 10:16am On May 07, 2013
ddippset: if you are a virgin then don't do it, do what you have to do but don't give in but if you have been campus weekend pvssy then give it to him and get your A.

you should have read her other posts first.
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by unforgiven: 10:18am On May 07, 2013
[size=14pt]this lady (girl) is just seeking attention.

and getting it too.[/size]
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by ddippset(m): 10:20am On May 07, 2013
All these people advising her to pull off these fbi type stunts on him might be misaleading her. If the man is cultist or an affiliate then she's fvcking dead.
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by ddippset(m): 10:23am On May 07, 2013
unforgiven:

you should have read her other posts first.
what other posts are you talking about? I am responding to the post she put up, or do you think I have the time to read every single comment on nairaland?
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by maclatunji: 10:24am On May 07, 2013
OP, do a good job with your project work. Resist all attempts for him to molest you and get evidence of his advances. You have to be brave and ensure that your work is good enough for you to pass. If he fails you, get yourself a decent lawyer to present your case to the school authorities and if that fails, you go to court to sue the lecturer and school too. Ask for damages.

Use your phone to record your conversations with the lecturer, if you can get videos of your conversations, better!
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by nairaman66(m): 10:26am On May 07, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
Buy condoms and sleep with him ,end of story! angry

With this comment, you must have sleept with a lot of peeps.. Wondered why I haven't hit the mark yet.. undecided
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by aniiii(f): 10:27am On May 07, 2013
Excuse me!! This is 2013!!! Spread that leg to the west and the other to the east

Have fun wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Must Read: Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / 'My Boobs Is The Most Sexiest' Beautiful Model Says As She Shares New Pics/video / How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.