Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. (20276 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Nobody: 8:09am On May 07, 2013
Thats because you're sexy and beautiful. I'll probably do the same if I was your supervisor
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Nobody: 8:09am On May 07, 2013
My dear I knw wat it feel lyk my own project supervior was troublesome bt i was able to deal wit her problems. Now I cam imagine urs wen its now a male lecturer. Ur project determines ur grade nd ur grade ur furture. Try nd see if u can convice him to for u to pay wit cash(datz if u hv d moni to settle him) some will agreee to take 20k or 3ok.so if he agrees to take ur moni nd nt ur body den go ahead. If not if he is strong on sliping wit u my dear I advice u get condoms nd carry on. Projects alwayz comes wit the highest credit unit nd if u Bleep up ur gp will go down d drain. So put all dis in ur heart. Nd above all kip praying to God there is notin prayers can't change
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by boron10(m): 8:10am On May 07, 2013
Acidosis:

There are 2 stages. TYPE I & II smiley
AIDS occurs much more slowly in HIV-II, and since HIV-II is largely confined to West Africa, she can fake the type I. I bet the man would think twice. Besides, the man wouldn't want to disclose his status to a student.
And you think the man would understand the difference between type 1 and type 2 HIV? Guy this is Nigeria where majority of us are ignorant of HIV subject.
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by ChristyIsaac: 8:11am On May 07, 2013
Say white lie 2 ur HOD, cos u must change ur supervisor nd its ur right 2 do so
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by toprealman: 8:11am On May 07, 2013
BraideBraide: Please I need help...my project supervisor wants me to sleep with him..I really don't know what to do..I've never been involved in this type of problem..- want to change my supervisor but it's not that easy and I have to give my HOD a good reason...I have no proof about the issue..please I really need help and I dnt want to create more problems for myself...I posted this in the education section but I did nt get replies..please help
Choi!!!.
Set the mugu up and upload it on YouTube....end of.
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by mcevans1(m): 8:12am On May 07, 2013
Damaging his reputation would be the best thing to do and that's by putting him where he really belongs. Are you sure you can do that? I will give you a tip if you can and he will never ever come close to you anytime he sees you.
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Nobody: 8:12am On May 07, 2013
BraideBraide: Please I need help...my project supervisor wants me to sleep with him..I really don't know what to do..I've never been involved in this type of problem..- want to change my supervisor but it's not that easy and I have to give my HOD a good reason...I have no proof about the issue..please I really need help and I dnt want to create more problems for myself...I posted this in the education section but I did nt get replies..please help

Record your conversations. You need proof. when you get proof, tell your parents and H.O.D. it's that simple.
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by seunlayi(m): 8:15am On May 07, 2013
diamondcrownltd: all u know is to use ur phones to ping,twit,post pictures on fb and listen to dbanj,u don,t know that u can use ur phones to record discussions u can use as evidence and make sure u always call his full names and titles when discussing or buy a face cap with video camera
this is d best solution for you. This will also stop others around to stop harassing ur collegues. note that u have just a semester left, there is nothing he and others like him can do to stop u vrom graduating. You have a good case if u use ur brain
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Inik(m): 8:16am On May 07, 2013
kamdyjenny: My dear I knw wat it feel lyk my own project supervior was troublesome bt i was able to deal wit her problems. Now I cam imagine urs wen its now a male lecturer. Ur project determines ur grade nd ur grade ur furture. Try nd see if u can convice him to for u to pay wit cash(datz if u hv d moni to settle him) some will agreee to take 20k or 3ok.so if he agrees to take ur moni nd nt ur body den go ahead. If not if he is strong on sliping wit u my dear I advice u get condoms nd carry on. Projects alwayz comes wit the highest credit unit nd if u Bleep up ur gp will go down d drain. So put all dis in ur heart. Nd above all kip praying to God there is notin prayers can't change
What an advice! i strongly suspect you are the lecturer in question shocked

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by toprealman: 8:19am On May 07, 2013
kamdyjenny: My dear I knw wat it feel lyk my own project supervior was troublesome bt i was able to deal wit her problems. Now I cam imagine urs wen its now a male lecturer. Ur project determines ur grade nd ur grade ur furture. Try nd see if u can convice him to for u to pay wit cash(datz if u hv d moni to settle him) some will agreee to take 20k or 3ok.so if he agrees to take ur moni nd nt ur body den go ahead. If not if he is strong on sliping wit u my dear I advice u get condoms nd carry on. Projects alwayz comes wit the highest credit unit nd if u Bleep up ur gp will go down d drain. So put all dis in ur heart. Nd above all kip praying to God there is notin prayers can't change
Typical Nigerian graduate! I pity the man that will end up having you as a partner. What are you on about?
Even with an E, some people will still finish with very good CGPA. Which school did you have have the misfortune of graduating from OP?

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by chemicstein: 8:19am On May 07, 2013
Babe..is not only your supervisor...me I want to sleep with you too grin..hope you ve got nice curves grin
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Nobody: 8:21am On May 07, 2013
BraideBraide: Thanks..I don't dress indecently to school and besides we have a strict dress code in my department...I really don't have proof yet but I'll try to get 1..right now it'll just be my word against his..
wc dept r u babe?
wc dept in ur sch allows indecency dressng..
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Nobody: 8:22am On May 07, 2013
When u state ur school, then those who have power in the school can help u. Apart from that, people will just be telling what u already know
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by firstolalekan(m): 8:23am On May 07, 2013
jmoore: can't you share this with your parents?

Most girls today wont do such. I dont know why cry cry
Your parent should give u the best solution.
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by yoged(m): 8:23am On May 07, 2013
Frank3n2:
it might damage ur reputation in school, so i dont advise you to. My candid advice is report him to your department and also the human rights comission or any comission that deals with this kind of issue. Above all put it in prayers.
Reporting him to the H O D is the best. It once happens to a friend of mine in Uni..... , one of the lecturer was disturbing her. We asked her to report to the H O D. The H O D himself knew the lecturer will deny the accusation if confronted. He was baited. The girl told him to meet her at a particular hotel, the school secuirity,including the H 0 D and some lecturer were already hiding somewia. When the girl and the eediot p**sy whip lecturer were in the same room. The H O D knocked the door and the girl opened the door. Thats wia yawa gash ooo. The lecturer was just warned sha. My friend graduated galantly. Alot of them like that, i even have an extra cool conversation between another lecturer and a friend of mine right now on my phone. She recorded it..... Chei Dr Dos..... E ti maad Sir. I wish i can upload it. This same lecturer wants to sleep with my gf just that gf wants him to explain a course to her. Oga, karma is coming on u.
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by NOIBMUUL(m): 8:23am On May 07, 2013
If your beautiful to behold but have no brains, then you'll have to buy the condoms and sleep with him. On the other hand if you have brains and bold enough, then you should set the modafoka up! End of story.
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Vincent41(m): 8:24am On May 07, 2013

let her sleep with with him,its easy as Abc
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Nobody: 8:24am On May 07, 2013
Give him the yansh
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Booty4meTM: 8:28am On May 07, 2013
Her Project Supervisor Wants To Sleep With Her; Advise Her

Which Advice

Op your not the ist and wont be the last

Or else you could be getting yourself into more trouble

My advice

Just go jejely and nwayoli and slip wid him embarassed
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Onwe101(m): 8:28am On May 07, 2013
PRAYERRRRRRR......... PRAY FOR GOD TO TORMENT HIM......ABI DONT U BLIVE IN PRAYERS U A CHRISTIAN I BELIEVE...SO PRACTICE UR FAITH TRIALS.......
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Soundmyn3(m): 8:30am On May 07, 2013
This isn't news, we hear it year in and out... The best solution is to just allow him but don't make it interesting for him.

On the deal day
Eat a lot of gallic + raw onion
Don't wash u sweaty armpits
Carry a smellin hair along

Just get ur A's and leave the school

NB: This kind of request won't just end @ school level o... More are waiting wen U get into the workforce

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by donlyone(m): 8:31am On May 07, 2013
Mad Cow: @ O.P

The simple truth has been sid here by that Kenyan chick..

My advice would simply be for you to either go to his office and bend over, or you dont.. #Period.

But my final advice to you will come from the bible book of 1 Samuel 15:22 "Obedience is better than sacrifice".. You better go to his office and obey!!

Stop twisting the bible to support your MAD COW reasoning.

What the bible is saying is that it is better to obey God than deal with the consequences of disobedience. in other words PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE.

At Op, please don't let the lecturer destroy your life, take a stand, the first thing is to tell your parents, let them help you.

Also if you have a police or soldier or SSS in your family or as a friend, tell them.

Tell other family members or friends that CARE ABOUT YOU, let them unleash an AVALANCHE of madness on him.
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by moshoodn(m): 8:31am On May 07, 2013
baibijay:

what if he is positive too?
it will make it easier.

Positive + positive = positive

Positive + manipulated positive = positive

Positive + negative = positive....

So no matter what, don't go down that lane.

MY TIP:
Get on your knees and pray.

God can do exceedingly, abundantly above all you ask or think....
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by playcharles(m): 8:33am On May 07, 2013

chioma! what....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Must Read: Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / 'My Boobs Is The Most Sexiest' Beautiful Model Says As She Shares New Pics/video / How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.