Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. (20278 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Danyl(m): 6:08am On May 08, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
Buy condoms and sleep with him ,end of story! angry
this is absolute nonsense,so u cn sleep wt ur superv if u r in d same boat as she is?
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Riroeire: 8:58am On May 08, 2013
Stick up for ur values if they mean that much to you. A predator like that would look at it from the point of view that no girl is worth all that trouble. Like I suggested b4 record ur conversations. Most smartphones like an IPhone can do this discreetly. I'll suggest u record every meeting with him...the files are time stamped and of great quality. Be sure that your intentions are made clear to him that u r not interested so that it's not seen as entrapment. Note that he's probably been doing this a long time and is asking a lot of other girls for the same favour.In fact if u find others in the same position u can collaborate on this by reporting the issue to the authorities. Use this leverage when u need to after u have mentioned this to some other lecturers & students u trust so they r aware. Sad that some of the suggestions offered to u by some other posters are rather poor but if u don't buck the trend this molester wud continue to do this for years to come, maybe to some of our kids still underaged till when they get to school...Best of luck
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by stuhporh: 9:19am On May 08, 2013
BraideBraide: Please I'm waiting for a good reply..please
i can help you to teach this lecturer some manners. can you contact me? this is a very serious issue. In the age we are in now, this shouldnt be happening anymore, sadly it is happening. contact me
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Hackomania(m): 11:04am On May 08, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Jesus Christ of Nazareth.[/size]

And why call Jesus for just a grammatical error? People like you only criticize and never correct.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by BrightDeGea(m): 12:49pm On May 08, 2013
First, pray to God for help, 2nd tell ur parents, then u and ur parents should report it to the school authority
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 08, 2013
Just pray to God to Cover you from his lustful eyes and avoid any private sessions with him...Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by mecussey(m): 4:58pm On May 08, 2013
Acidosis: I can help you get a fake HIV positive test result.

Just drop the paper on his desk and bounce!
Let him understand your status is the reason you've been avoiding him.

In case you're not strong enough to attempt this, I'll bring in more tips.

Gbam..this is simple but you dont have to drop it on his table. You can politly tell him that you are managing yourself. He will ask you why, dont tell him immidiately, just tell him its confidential..that by now that he should understand. If he insist, tell him your RVS is +1, by now he will be scared, and he will ask u what that means, just tell him u are HIV + and start crying.
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by jpphilips(m): 10:24am On May 09, 2013
biolabee:

Yes I agree the ladies may have questionable xter but it is their call and should not be under duress

That is still s.exual harassment in my book

questionable character is what it is, if a lecturer sees you as aristo tested and he thinks he is aristo worthy how is he harassing you?
you have a market and clients are happy to patronize.

was she under duress when she chose the life she is living in school?
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by biolabee(m): 11:53am On May 09, 2013
jp philips:

questionable character is what it is, if a lecturer sees you as aristo tested and he thinks he is aristo worthy how is he harassing you?
you have a market and clients are happy to patronize.

was she under duress when she chose the life she is living in school?

So because she is aristo chick, lecturer must use his power over her to force her to poke

Na wa o

Una be leaders of tomorrow
Still harassment in my book
Her choice to use her body as she sees fit

So it is my fault I entered a ra.pists bus and not the person who did the evil

Ish
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by naijathings(m): 11:06am On May 24, 2013
HAVE YOU DONE IT WITH THE LECTURER ALREADY OR YOU ARE STILL CONSIDERING? IT IS ALMOST A MONTH NOW SINCE YOU CAME HERE TO ANNOUNCE YOUR WAHALA TO US.
HAVE U DONE IT?
HA HA HA SHE NO GREE ANSWER AGAIN OH SHE DON DO AM.
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by adajane(f): 10:33am On May 25, 2013
my dear i dnt wnt to sound religious, bt tell ur pastor abt it, pray abt it, everytime u see him greet him and do ur work as a student, and most importantly be decent and morally upright. this has worked before and u shld apply it. there is nothing God cannot do
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by oluwamayree(f): 12:37pm On May 25, 2013
dear kip prayin to GOD nd he ll hlp u. Pls dnt slip wif him nd dnt drop ani fake hiv result to him cos he may spoil ur name @ d end of d dai.
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by oluwamayree(f): 3:27pm On Apr 29, 2019
same to happen to me back den in school. bt i invited him over to my place, i cooked nd we both eat together he was thinking am ready to sleep with him bt after d food and drinks. i went on my knees with my bible in my hand nd i begged him in the name of God who is our creator. he was dre looking at me nd he was speechless too cos i ruined his plan. my dear try this nd i pray it works for u as it did to me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Must Read: Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / 'My Boobs Is The Most Sexiest' Beautiful Model Says As She Shares New Pics/video / A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.