Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. (20277 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by aigjoey(m): 12:24pm On May 07, 2013
Go to ur HOD and gv him reasons y u nid a change of supervisor. It is nt difficult to change a supervisor. And pls dont b scared of him he is just a fool. Stand for what u think its right dearie. Send me a mail if u can pls, lets go personal, may b i can hep . Finejoephrasa@yahoo.com
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 07, 2013
Iniotong: you mumu o, so wat she was your girlfriend or wife you would advice her to sleep wit him? shame on you

Why you insulting me for? undecided ,it's not your fault! You were not raised right!
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by jcena: 12:52pm On May 07, 2013
Seriously?

Considering the picture on your twitter profile, I won't be surprised at all.
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by 4nez(f): 1:14pm On May 07, 2013
You have to report this to your HOD, tell him to change you to another supervisor, go to his office wen u knw he is less busy n confide in your HoD why u need to change supervisor wich I know he or she ll understand...the earlier the better
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by DEGREE2466(m): 1:28pm On May 07, 2013
THIS KIND OF A THING CAN NEVER HAPPEN IN UNIBEN. BUT I ADVICE U PRAY HARD AND REPORT TO A HIGHER AUTHORITY IF HOD IS NOT ENOUGH
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by k2kay(m): 1:48pm On May 07, 2013
BraideBraide: Please I need help...my project supervisor wants me to sleep with him..I really don't know what to do..I've never been involved in this type of problem..- want to change my supervisor but it's not that easy and I have to give my HOD a good reason...I have no proof about the issue..please I really need help and I dnt want to create more problems for myself...I posted this in the education section but I did nt get replies..please help
what u need to do is record ur conversations with him and let him know u have it all on tape,he'll be at ur beckon and call but if he tries to call ur bluff, go to the management with the proof. buh i must warn u that u have to be very serious in your other courses cos he wont fail u himself buh he will intimate his colleagues who are in the same game wt him to mark u down,if u are sure of what u wrote, u can always call for ur paper to be marked again..if u are the serious and brilliant type, none of them will have nutin on u...... am a lecturer as well and currently supervising too grin grin grin..take my advise and u'll never go wrong..CHEERS!!!

NOTE: u can buy him things such as airtime but if he insists on sleeping wt u then do the above!

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by sagytariusTM1: 2:08pm On May 07, 2013
mike.okiro:
my sister had the same problem with her HOD, but because of her readiness to leave school if it is wat it takes made her escape the problem if u give in not only him but be ready to sleep with all ur lecturers including that ur HOD and proffessors because he would surely discuss it with them and they would come for their own share.
saying u are HIV positive is no reason because he would still use condom when sleeping with u and arranging with police might make the school authority to throw u out of school unless u have a solid evidence against him which I think u dont have at moment

wat u should do is first switch on ur phone call recorder to be recording all ur phone calls with him and when ever u are around him or to his office switch on phone voice recorder to record ur conversation with him

lastly u can inbox me if u want me to give u more tips on how to solve the problem and dont forget ur project supervisor could also be here reading all these.
mikebrown_97@yahoo.com
Are you the former Inspector General of Police? Mike Okiro? grin
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by InvertedHammer: 2:30pm On May 07, 2013
So the only reason you bought BB is just pinging and facebook? Yes I know you have BB. SMH.

You have a phone...use it. You can record the conversation/advances and show it to relevant authorities.

Or use it to get the lecturer to give you A+ else yawa go gas
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by PurestBoy(m): 2:34pm On May 07, 2013
chaloner:
The best tin for now is to hav a very strong evidence against him and also hav somebody dat will bak u wit his whole life wen d case is out . I can help u get chips dat will record all information and discussion in audio and video form...we hav dvr pen , sunglass interfer...earring tracer... So many chips in our disposal. If u need my help jus inbox me igweodibe1@gmail.com

Igbokwenu, u people must find business opportunity in every problem.
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by sonickay(m): 2:43pm On May 07, 2013
Inik: @Op i hope you dress decently in school and you do not expose your cleavage. Here is an advice from a similar thread
BraideBraide: Thank y'all for your comments..the good, bad and funny..I really wanted to laugh at some but I can't because I'm in a bad situation..my parents are aware of the situation..I'll definitely not sleep with him..(Project supervisor)...the big problem is that, even if I create a drama and I succeed in changing him , he is in charge of a final year course...that's why I want to leave quietly...I don't want any issue about all this and besides at this moment it's my word against his..I put my trust and hope in GOD...he alone can see me through...and to those that asked,I don't dress indecently to school b'cos we have a strict dresscode, so even if I want to I can't..we wear compulsory shirts and skirts to school...thank you all for your comments...
Inik: @Op i hope you dress decently in school and you do not expose your cleavage. Here is an advice from a similar thread
I will strongly advise you not to tink of using police force or ruining his reputation, decide wisely for now and against d future. If u escape him, oda lecturers will/may b wary of u positively/ negatively, now and in d future, in ur skul n anywher u further ur education to....to be sincere, I tink u shud take d advice of fake but incredible HIV status medical report, consult a doctor, make a fake medical report saying ur HIV status is at a an initial stage, make a photocopy n give him one wen u meet him...d initial emphasis shud b placed as d reason 4 ur gud looks not gone bad, convince him u don't want to ruin his future, family n oda students he may com across, tell him u r very sorry n work away, remain sober for a long time n keep it as a secret, he wil observe u for a long time before he blivs no mata ow incredible d report is...stay good
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by biggz82: 2:46pm On May 07, 2013
Get proof talk 2 ur perence
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 07, 2013
Good news!!! Through fervent prayers, my Almighty God and my overflowing tears....I now have a new project supervisor..Thank God
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 07, 2013
Wat else do u wnt, is either u Bleep d man, or d man Bleep ur toto, or both join, just allow him to remove his trouser, snap it and go away with it, he will respect u for ever I'm waiting for a good reply..please[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by francismillz(m): 2:49pm On May 07, 2013
next time yu go to his office,record yur conversations tru yur phone.Then,show it to yur HOD.Dats all..
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by basadenet: 3:21pm On May 07, 2013
Acidosis: I can help you get a fake HIV positive test result.

Just drop the paper on his desk and bounce!
Let him understand your status is the reason you've been avoiding him.

In case you're not strong enough to attempt this, I'll bring in more tips.

Good advise....
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by basadenet: 3:22pm On May 07, 2013
francis_millz: next time yu go to his office,record yur conversations tru yur phone.Then,show it to yur HOD.Dats all..

That idea would make her not to graduate from that institution. There are other ways she can free herself.
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Hackomania(m): 3:36pm On May 07, 2013
BraideBraide: Good news!!! Through fervent prayers, my Almighty God and my overflowing tears....I now have a new project supervisor..Thank God

He listened to your cries? Thank God for you. I'd have preferred he learnt a lesson though, because he'll try same thing with someone else
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:48pm On May 07, 2013
baibijay:

its kinda difficult bcs some h.o.d are like that too, its worse wen they all turn against you
that is why she gotta av a copy.
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by uzoexcel(m): 3:52pm On May 07, 2013
gbam!!!!!
Acidosis: I can help you get a fake HIV positive test result.

Just drop the paper on his desk and bounce!
Let him understand your status is the reason you've been avoiding him.

In case you're not strong enough to attempt this, I'll bring in more tips.
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by biolabee(m): 3:53pm On May 07, 2013
BraideBraide: Good news!!! Through fervent prayers, my Almighty God and my overflowing tears....I now have a new project supervisor..Thank God

Good for you!

Please keep all details of conversations on this guy and be ready to open a blog and out him to protect other harmless ladies from s.exual predators
You can do this once you graduate
If they know there is no protection, our daughters will be safe

Bastards
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 07, 2013
I'm just so happy...thank y'alll
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Sike(m): 4:22pm On May 07, 2013
OP, Just tell your Supervisor that you're not feeling sleepy... That he should sleep alone. Datzall
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by obongtunji: 4:31pm On May 07, 2013
kamdyjenny: My dear I knw wat it feel lyk my own project supervior was troublesome bt i was able to deal wit her problems. Now I cam imagine urs wen its now a male lecturer. Ur project determines ur grade nd ur grade ur furture. Try nd see if u can convice him to for u to pay wit cash(datz if u hv d moni to settle him) some will agreee to take 20k or 3ok.so if he agrees to take ur moni nd nt ur body den go ahead. If not if he is strong on sliping wit u my dear I advice u get condoms nd carry on. Projects alwayz comes wit the highest credit unit nd if u Bleep up ur gp will go down d drain. So put all dis in ur heart. Nd above all kip praying to God there is notin prayers can't change

Don't tell me that was the same thing you did with your lecturers before graduating. You must be a "Donatus" opening your legs for anybody that cares to have you, it's a pity and you will end up in one innocent man's house pretending to be a saint. Please it's better you remain mute if you don't have good solution to this problem......lop

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by onyoluikechukwu: 4:42pm On May 07, 2013
braide braide it's easy y do u av a camera phone or beta stil get a digital camera. u can blackmail him simply since he doesn't wnt 2 keep his worm in his pants. i believe u get my jist.
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by onyoluikechukwu: 4:52pm On May 07, 2013
angry Degree2466 if you are study of uniben pls dn't say wat u dn't kn ok. i graduated frm uniben 2006 a professor ws suspended n ws leta retired due to his long term of service n cos he ws well known infact he ws a former dean of science in d 90's due ro dis same issue infact i ws caught red handed cos the girl in question informed ha fiancee while she had exrension sum will call it spillover d second. time the professor wnt 2 sleep wit the girl young enough to b his granddaughter.

it hapend in department of physics 2006
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by onyoluikechukwu: 5:01pm On May 07, 2013
aside recording of audio u can also d video recording dat will b more credible n also b sure to back ur recording so u av evidence in case he sends pple after u to cum get d recordings frm u. u can backup in a memorycard n save it sumwere only u can access
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 07, 2013
biggz82: Get proof talk 2 ur perence

[size=13pt]Jesus Christ of Nazareth.[/size]
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Danhumprey: 6:37pm On May 07, 2013
Sleep with him! After all that's what you ladies are made of. Sleeping around.

#but on a serious note,I think ur supervisor need deliverance otherwise,konji will kill him.
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by deekris: 8:27pm On May 07, 2013
BraideBraide: Please I need help...my project supervisor wants me to sleep with him..I really don't know what to do..I've never been involved in this type of problem..- want to change my supervisor but it's not that easy and I have to give my HOD a good reason...I have no proof about the issue..please I really need help and I dnt want to create more problems for myself...I posted this in the education section but I did nt get replies..please help
pls dear,dnt heed to his evil intention,cos u might live to regret it ooo.jst try ur posible best to change ur supervisor n pray dt God shuld change is mind n grant u favour in his sight.
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Audukaya: 11:10pm On May 07, 2013
distinction is better than your pussy, open your legs jo.
Re: Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. by Mospring(m): 12:44am On May 08, 2013
baibijay:

its kinda difficult bcs some h.o.d are like that too, its worse wen they all turn against you
just be proactive and prayerful!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Must Read: Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / 'My Boobs Is The Most Sexiest' Beautiful Model Says As She Shares New Pics/video / How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.