Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,115 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Help Me Re- Invent My Style - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Help Me Re- Invent My Style (15669 Views)

I Get My Style From My Sons – David Beckham / Sony To Invent WIGS With Built-in Computers And Wireless Internet / Canadians Invent Hands Free Toothbrush To Be Worn On Tongue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Re- Invent My Style by Ishilove: 7:21am On May 09, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Na Na Na!
I m just curious.
Hw ws ur nyt?
It was fine but short. smiley

If I say I wan do nko, wetin you go talk? grin
Re: Help Me Re- Invent My Style by biafranqueen: 8:09am On May 09, 2013
I love Issey Miyake on men it makes my blood very hot and shea/cocobutter and oil is the best Beards are sexyoo especially low cut well trimmed very sexy
shymexx: Afam4eva, my doozy grin grin

I'm somewhat of a computer geek(that's my field) like you and I probably spend about 14-16hrs everyday on my laptop/iPad.. But definitely fashion conscious - that's where we're different...You need to start checking out fashion blogs/websites and a few hip-hop sites while you're "nairalanding.".. Keep an eye/ear on what's in vogue on the streets - but make sure you're also unique with your swag(I hate this word)..

For you questions:
1) Body cream, Perfume, hair cream: Shea/cocoa butter is great for black skin.. Or get vaseline.... For Perfume, "Joop" smells really nice and it's affordable as well... If your money is a little bit longer, "Issey Miyake" and "Paco Rabane" will bring all the chics to the yard... Use sportin' waves pomade for your hair and make sure you brush your hair every morning...

2) Hair styles: Get a low fade-top haircut...That's what popping atm..

3) Wears(shirts, pants etc): Just wear straight fitted jeans and chinos... Erm.. I don't really know what shirt/t-shirt you wear but it's better to wear fitted shirts... and make sure you do at least 100 push-ups everyday to show a little bit of muscle..

4) Wrist watches, necklaces: You're too old for necklaces.. Any chronomaster wristwatch should do the magic - they look nice and bulky on the wrist... You can get a nice bracelet as well...

5) And any order thing: Shave your beards and take your personal hygiene seriously...

Re: Help Me Re- Invent My Style by VirginFinder: 8:09am On May 09, 2013
baby_mama:

Aren't u the same guy that told us in another thread that u don't use deodorant/ anti perspirant too

Me?? angry

You do Nairaland in your dreams, I suppose. grin grin grin

Either that or you are a pathological liar. grin grin grin

Back up your claim with a link.

Never said anything like that!

And, yes, I don't. cool

Any problem with that?
Re: Help Me Re- Invent My Style by VirginFinder: 8:14am On May 09, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Can I see a picture of you in a swim suit?

Just to verify your claim.

Skins left unmoisturized for so long turns hard and brittle.

You prolly aren't familiarized with a soft and moisturizer body, that's why you think it's okay.

Picture for verification plz

hahahahahahahahaha

No way!

I guard my anonymity jealously.

Better luck next time.

You are free to believe me or not.
Re: Help Me Re- Invent My Style by ifeomabernard(f): 8:35am On May 09, 2013
afam4ever contact me and i'll tell u how
[url]ify.bernard..com[/url]
Re: Help Me Re- Invent My Style by ifeomabernard(f): 8:45am On May 09, 2013
[url]ify.bernard@.com[/url]
Re: Help Me Re- Invent My Style by NosaHenry(m): 9:07am On May 09, 2013
with this complete re-invention from head to toe, you need not be reminded that you need the neighbourhood of a million naira to get a fair deal. therefore hope you have budgeted
Re: Help Me Re- Invent My Style by Olaposij(m): 9:54am On May 09, 2013
i could help You out.. I import stuffs from the UK {mainly next, adidas, nike, H n C] at very unbelievably affordable prices. send me a mail at olaposij@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Help Me Re- Invent My Style by wonlasewonimi: 10:00am On May 09, 2013
Please afa4ever, can you send western union I can show you how to dress properly in my ebook.
Re: Help Me Re- Invent My Style by Afammic(m): 10:08am On May 09, 2013
val_dee: As a man, your major worry should be making money.

When the dough comes believe me these things will gradually fall inti place.

Keep scheming
THAT IS TRUE! MONEY MAKE'S MAN HANDSOM MY BROS grin grin
Re: Help Me Re- Invent My Style by ONESS: 10:34am On May 09, 2013
I CAN HELP DO THE SHOPPING WITH YOU. IF U ARE INTERESTED I AM AVAILABLE WEEKENDS. HENCE YOU ARE LOADED.
Re: Help Me Re- Invent My Style by lifestyle1(m): 10:37am On May 09, 2013
bigfrancis21:

If you want to upgrade your style and looks to appear funky, I'll drop some useful body effects for you that will give you an overall simple but funky appearance and yet will still remain affordable.

1) BODY CREAM: There are many types of body creams out there. However, I recommend the vaseline body moisturizing lotion for men. It comes in different flavours, but I personally use the coca butter vaseline's men lotion. The lotion is not vaseline-like in any way but it is pure cream made by the same company that makes ordinary vaseline. And the smell is twodaful! cheesy When applied in the morning it keeps your skin moisturized and glowing. And if you're fair-complexioned, it is an added bonus to you as it helps to maintain one's fair complexion, like me for example.cheesy The market price is N500 only but when you get to the market, they'd want to inflate the price for you. Stick to N500, they'll sell it to you.

PERFUME: I recommend 212 MEN perfume for you and Big Attitude/Being Together/Mascolino/Axe body sprays for you. The combination is a killer! And they all last very well. You can also get the Big Attitude/Being Together/Mascolino in their perfumes as well. I personally combine 212 MEN perfume and Big attitude body spray. As for roll-on, no roll-on still beats the good ol' Nivea Roll-on for Men. smiley The smell is lovely and masculine and lasts 24 hours. Once you apply it, you'll never need to bother whenever you have to raise your hand in public places. wink
212 MEN goes for N700 - N800. Even the perfumes of the mentioned body sprays cost about the same. And the body sprays go for N550. Nivea goes for N300.

HAIR CREAM: You wont believe this but my body cream is also my hair cream! cheesy I apply my cocoa butter lotion to my hair also. I naturally have a soft wavy hair that easily responds to brushing, so not much work for me. I just apply my body cream to it and swipe down with my brush to leave wavy lines all over my head. My friends find it difficult to believe I don't apply any special hair cream to my hair that makes it wavy (curly when full grown) but that just the way its been.

2) HAIR STYLE: Umm...I have no special hair-cut given that I am a simple person. However, my usual haircut is the low-cut hair cut with a good carve all round the hairline. If you've not got a receding hairline, then you can try the funky Will Smith forehead carving that I always do, which looks sleek! cool I don't just go for any barber anyway and I'm choosy when it comes to who barbs me. However I shave myself. I keep beard + side burns that run from one ear to the other. I carve myself because many barbers don't tend to get the exact level of shaving and carving that I want.grin
You might also want to do you yourself a favour by getting yourself a personal clipper.

3) WEARS: Given my muscular-build body type I prefer wearing round-neck shirts, especially black since i'm light-skinned, striped polos, long-sleeve shirts and chequered collar T-shirts (cheque collar short hand shirts that come in different colours drive me crazy!) together with a nice pair of jeans with colour to match (black, blue, ash and navy green colored jeans are my favorites). Colour matching of shirts and trousers are really important and not everybody knows how to. I don't really care much about brand but quality of the material and whenever I buy my clothes I already know the good quality ones by just lifting and touching them. wink
SHOES: I love black/red suede shoes! Especially when its got a funky design that can be worn with jeans and polos/round necks or with corporate wears. Suede shoes need a personal brush plus shoe spray for maintenance. Suede shoes come in different types - loafers, corporate style, chugs etc.

4) WRISTWATCH: Any good chain or leather watch would do. I personally prefer chain watches or funky and mature-looking rubber watches. As for necklaces, I don't use a necklace. smiley

This is do-able... cool

1 Like

Re: Help Me Re- Invent My Style by spyroxy1(m): 12:22pm On May 09, 2013
nice1
Re: Help Me Re- Invent My Style by bigfrancis21: 1:20pm On May 09, 2013
imperiouxx:

This guy no go kill person with laugh grin grin grin grin grin

Mennn... grin
Re: Help Me Re- Invent My Style by chux76(m): 5:28pm On May 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Kilode? How many toothpaste only u they use? U get Halitosis ni? undecided lipsrsealed

I been wan ask am the same thing oh...Maybe him get soak-away for mouth grin grin grin
Re: Help Me Re- Invent My Style by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:03pm On May 09, 2013
Ishilove:
It was fine but short. smiley

If I say I wan do nko, wetin you go talk? grin
hm! I ll put u 2 a test jst 2 knw.
Re: Help Me Re- Invent My Style by Ishilove: 7:08pm On May 09, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: hm! I ll put u 2 a test jst 2 knw.
What kinda test? grin
Re: Help Me Re- Invent My Style by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:52pm On May 09, 2013
Ishilove:
What kinda test? grin
There's no test.
Lets do, I ll do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Black Girls With Blonde Hair = No No / All About The Au Natural! / The Natural Mixtress--Natural Remedies And Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.