Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead (25599 Views)

Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / You Caught Your Fiance/ Fiancee Cheating A Day To Your Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by jjoro79(m): 7:17am On May 11, 2013
she has7 may be the 8th could be HIV, you better think positively. someone somewhere was made for you,just take your time.
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by Nobody: 8:06am On May 11, 2013
Am not here to say who's at fault, or contribute to any battle of the sexes, however it often intrigues me when people will sacrifice a union for the "Exes". yeah my Ex and I are friends, but i won't ever sacrifice such, because there's too much to lose. It didn't work out with the ex so why allow the Ex ruin your present relationship. anyway that being said. I'd like to remind pple that cheating is not tied to women but also to men also, however i can't help not notice, women still get easily attached to exes. anyway sha sorry OP. the ball is in your court.
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by mecussey(m): 8:27am On May 11, 2013
its22078: Of course you will find someone who wont cheat. Not everyone cheats despite what you think. Get out of the relationship and take some time out for yourself. Be prayerful the next time you enter into a relationship

konji go finish my man now, I think he should let her know, that things are no longer the same by acting it.
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by mckenzie125: 9:11am On May 11, 2013
MRbrownJAY: @OP

- playing private detective on your partner, while not knowing what to do when you find incriminating evidence of foul play, was your MISTAKE #1

- while confronting her she told you another lie to cover her deceitful behavior. that should have shown you what kind of ¤$£@%?)* (insert proper insult) that this woman is. not acting on that clue was your MISTAKE #2

- staying with someone because of some priceless attributes that they possess, while disregarding the equally awful and very negative "qualities" that she possess, was your MISTAKE #3

- whether your next gf will possess the right attributes or not IS IRRELEVANT to the fact that this particular woman is NOT RIGHT FOR YOU. the fact that your judgment is very clouded in this subject, is your MISTAKE #4

- talking about time ticking, and not wanting to try this and that girl,shows us that you are desperate and not thinking with your head right now. if you want to be with someone at all cost then by all means stay with this "obviously foul and wrong" girl, but that would ultimately be the reason for your MISTAKE #5

- forgiving someone who does NOT deserve forgiveness (or who does not really regret their act) was your FINAL MISTAKE
@ Mr Brown......I just love wat u wrote here.....which is just d truth.
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by mckenzie125: 9:12am On May 11, 2013
MRbrownJAY: @OP

- playing private detective on your partner, while not knowing what to do when you find incriminating evidence of foul play, was your MISTAKE #1

- while confronting her she told you another lie to cover her deceitful behavior. that should have shown you what kind of ¤$£@%?)* (insert proper insult) that this woman is. not acting on that clue was your MISTAKE #2

- staying with someone because of some priceless attributes that they possess, while disregarding the equally awful and very negative "qualities" that she possess, was your MISTAKE #3

- whether your next gf will possess the right attributes or not IS IRRELEVANT to the fact that this particular woman is NOT RIGHT FOR YOU. the fact that your judgment is very clouded in this subject, is your MISTAKE #4

- talking about time ticking, and not wanting to try this and that girl,shows us that you are desperate and not thinking with your head right now. if you want to be with someone at all cost then by all means stay with this "obviously foul and wrong" girl, but that would ultimately be the reason for your MISTAKE #5

- forgiving someone who does NOT deserve forgiveness (or who does not really regret their act) was your FINAL MISTAKE
@ Mr Brown......I just love wat u wrote here.....which is just d truth.
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by dBard: 9:18am On May 11, 2013
HARDDON:

Stop making cheap excuses ƒoя a wanton woman.

Give her all she cud ever dream of .....

A cheat is a cheat From mercury to mars

D fine ones are mostly those with masters @ triple games and lies.

They play on your luvv weakness cos they feel no matter what dey do, you'd always take dεм back no matter d crime( and ofcos we all do!)

Most times, against all odds, you just wano focus on your career , seee dem as nothing but objects of passionate pleasures( pardon me ) cos den you wudnt comit too much . You wudnt get hurt.

How long can you really live like this?

U don't commit ur heart cos u don't wanna get hurt again, they cheat wit d excuse, like some ve stated here, that they ain't getting d attention... the Vicious Cycle continues.
It's a terrible situation.
Guys have become disillusioned, n d berems c nothing wrong wit that..
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by Nobody: 9:36am On May 11, 2013
slightlyMad: hmm. Thanks all for your contribution.
I have no problem letting go, i have dated up to 6 girls so far, her inclusive and i can tell you that i have solid evidence of cheating with each one of them.

Moreover the ease with which i am able to woo any girl i meet and have them come my place if i want, is the reason i believe you cant find a girl out there who wont cheat on you. cos am sure all these girls are in one relationship or the other

Right now, i am going through serious seductions with 2 of my very close friend's women. one married, one single
i have been able to overcome both so far by keeping my distance.

and someone pointed if i am lacking something. Sexually? No.
but am just not the calling type.

Why is everyone ignoring the fact that he said every girl he has dated cheated on him?

Op, there is no practical reason for any one to cheat (boy or girl), but if every girl u have dated ended up cheating on u, there might just be a problem somewhere. Girls cheat, yes, but I don't believe all girls do.

I feel there is somewhere u are getting it wrong. Please, do a proper analyses of yourself. Cos the truth is, if u don't handle whatever drives these ladies to cheat, the next girl will still cheat on u. Your wife will cheat, but that time u will not find out. U might end up fathering another man's child.

Do u spend quality time with these ladies? Do u connect with them emotionally? Do u listen to them and not feel they are being petty? Do u fill their emotional needs? Are u romantic in your own little way? U know, men always have that idea dat once they they can satisfy their lady's physical and financial needs, then they have nothing to complain about. But to ladies, its different, we want those little things u guys feel donot matter.

Most girsl do not just up and cheat. It starts with them being "friends" with one guy. They feel they can always talk to the said guy. They feel the guy will listens to them without being judgemental. At first, its just a harmless friendship until they get to that stage where they can't stay without each other. It is most times, not love, its just that the other does and says those little things that the BF/fiance/husband doesn't do or say.

This is not by anyway saying u should continue with this relationship. Just saying u should change your approach towards d next lady so u don't end up marrying a serial cheat. Donot leave any "gap" for someone to fill in. Be your lady's best friend. Let her be able to tell u anything under the sun. Listen to her and not feel she's being petty.

That is why men feel ladies like bad guys. Cos d said good guys ignore these lil things.

Goodluck bro!
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by pavorikoko: 9:45am On May 11, 2013
however i can't help not notice, women still get easily attached to exes.[/quote]
...And who are these 'exes' are they not men, this invariably means such men to are very much attached to their exes LOBATAN!
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by pavorikoko: 9:47am On May 11, 2013
pc guru: Am not here to say who's at fault, or contribute to any battle of the sexes, however it often intrigues me when people will sacrifice a union for the "Exes". yeah my Ex and I are friends, but i won't ever sacrifice such, because there's too much to lose. It didn't work out with the ex so why allow the Ex ruin your present relationship. anyway that being said. I'd like to remind pple that cheating is not tied to women but also to men also, however i can't help not notice, women still get easily attached to exes. anyway sha sorry OP. the ball is in your court.

...And who are these 'exes' are they not men, this invariably means such men to are very much attached to their exes LOBATAN!
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by Nobody: 10:05am On May 11, 2013
pavorikoko:

Wow i love the way you comprehend things, i carefully constructed that sentence not to sound sexist, how you managed to deduce it was "men".
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by kimelass: 10:18am On May 11, 2013
OP
Even the bible say's by there
fruit u shall no dem, come did u
tnk she can ever change? No pity in marrage.
And d trut is she lvs d guy more dan u. So tnk
Very fast about it.
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by Nobody: 10:19am On May 11, 2013
alutacontinua:
I have just one question for you. If the poster were to be a lady and the guy treats her this same way, would this still be your advice?
By the way, op, he kinda nailed it. Read his post over a million times.

whether man or woman, my advice would be the same. the sad fact is that, in the name of love, more women accept such behavior than men, but it doesnt change the fact that such action is wrong on so many levels.

dnawah: i beg u be elder 4 ur church?

church?! i wouldnt be seen dead in such places, even if they gave a million bucks to whoever joined! the only place i am an elder is the "church" of common sense and open mindedness. wanna join?!
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by Nobody: 10:27am On May 11, 2013
Jokes aside...u might need to consider penis enlargement lipsrsealed
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by Bolsnow(m): 11:55am On May 11, 2013
Them gals are al d same........TRUST no 1

1 Like

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 11, 2013
Dyt: Op
Do u give it to her real good?
Am sure u lack somethings she finds in the other guy
Attention, we ladies likes ow men to b romantic, set us on surprises, u know her beta, u shld know wat she lacks
Bt check d emotional area aha
well d fact is if she feels he's lacking in sumtin , then let her WALK outta d relationship other than cheating....no b prison she dey so there's freedom of movement....there's no justification 4 anyone 2 cheat
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by Ezemmuo1: 12:39pm On May 11, 2013
slightlyMad: I always believe women cheat as much as men do but i dont want to imagine my woman doing this.
I really dont go through my woman's phone but she once made a comment that got me suspecting a particular guy on her BBM.
as nature would have it, she was dead asleep while i was awake around 2am coding away.

her phone beeped from a ping. i ignored it, 2 minutes, it beeped again so i looked through to see if it was an emergency cos it was just too late for anyone to be awake and making sure others dont sleep too.

Well, it turned out to be this dude she has always been talking about, she once said if she was broke, this dude will give him whatever he wants without even asking to touch her "big lie, i said to myself"

so i decided to follow up on what could be going on btw them.
she is smart to always clear her history but that did not stop me this very night.

i replied, "hello, you are still awake?"
so we kept talking and i kept him on for like 30 minutes on generic discussions.
at the point where i believe he would never doubt whom he is on to
i started the harmless intimate talks
"i miss you", he replied "really?"
i said "yes nau", my girl uses "nau" after "yes" every time we chat so i used that to make him feel more comfi.
so i asked "when are we seeing"

he replied "we will talk abt that tomorrow"

my conclusion from that sentence is that he wants them to talk about "when to see", when they meet tomorrow.
meaning he interpreted "when are we seeing" as "when are we having sex"

so i took the giant leap from there by saying
"how i wish you were beside me here"
he replied, "but you always act like you dont enjoy it every time we have it"
then i said, "thats because you dont try to turn me on very well",
i stopped chatting with the psycho when he started asking some irritatingly dumb questions like "do you think my thing is always to weak for you?"

bottom line my babe woke up, asked me what i was doing with her fone.
I asked her "what is btw you and this guy"
she said nothing, ok, have u at anytime in the past had sex with him? she said no

so i showed her that chat conversation, then she started begging
crying like a baby with tears everywhere claiming guy was her ex "another big lie".
3am till like 11am, she wont stop crying and pleading to give her another chance.
she deleted the guy's contact in a bid to convince me

Well i did forgive her but i got back the key to my house from her.
my intention is to give her another chance and test her a month later.
well, 2 weeks later, she goofed.

we were arguing over something else when i noticed she was reaching for her phone and subconsciously i was pulling away from her, suddenly i became curious and wanted to go through her phone, but this time with her consent.
she claimed she needed to make a very important call, so i let her have it, only for her to dial her mum and she really wasn't passing across any important info other that the usual expected greetings, so i waited for her to conclude the call, we started the war of "let me see, no you cant see"

i really dont know what she was hiding so i decided to play a smart one, i acted like "whatever" and walked away
i left her to navigate to where ever she intends to navigate to on her fone for like 10 second, only to run back at her and dragging her phone from her, though she clamped it in her hands very hard, i managed to retrieve it
and behold on the screen
i saw "are you sure you want to delete this contact"
i clicked cancel, and it was the same old guy she cheated on me with.

she pleaded she wanted to get something back from him, thats why she added him back
Inside me, i am through with her.
but here is the twist, there are some attributes she has that i must confess is priceless.
the connection we both have is so strong that we look forward to seeing each other even when we part for 1 day, she is my kind of girl and very intelligent.
i have this very strict list of personal requirements my woman must have, up to 7 in the list
she has all 7, come add cheating to am.
i am an ardent believer that 90% women cheat but that she got caught does not mean whoever am gonna end up with wont be worse or even lack some of these attributes i desire.

Do you think i should forget her and i will find someone who wont cheat?
my time is ticking very fast to start trying this and that girl.
we have talked about it and she say it wont happen again

seeing that post on the homepage about the married dude whose wife was cheating got me thinking again
PLEASE DONT MAKE A JOKE OUT OF THIS.
Thanks.
continue with her and wait patiently for her to catch something and pass it on to you I.e HIV!
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by femmytohsure(m): 12:56pm On May 11, 2013
A leopard neva changes spot! Y should yu stay wt som1 yu cnt trust? I m sure yu don't want to af a high bp wen yu eventually marry her. Don't b too desperate! Do yu think yu can change her? Nah! Change comes frm within! There re beta gals out dre who possess all dos features she has nd re faithful. D fact dt yu v bn wt a no of gals who cheat dosnt mean dey r all doin it, xcpt if ur not faithful too.
Bottom line: a chance is enuf to proove dat d first ws a mistke. Be wyse!
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by godunia(m): 1:05pm On May 11, 2013
bettymafy:

Why is everyone ignoring the fact that he said every girl he has dated cheated on him?

Op, there is no practical reason for any one to cheat (boy or girl), but if every girl u have dated ended up cheating on u, there might just be a problem somewhere. Girls cheat, yes, but I don't believe all girls do.

I feel there is somewhere u are getting it wrong. Please, do a proper analyses of yourself. Cos the truth is, if u don't handle whatever drives these ladies to cheat, the next girl will still cheat on u. Your wife will cheat, but that time u will not find out. U might end up fathering another man's child.

Do u spend quality time with these ladies? Do u connect with them emotionally? Do u listen to them and not feel they are being petty? Do u fill their emotional needs? Are u romantic in your own little way? U know, men always have that idea dat once they they can satisfy their lady's physical and financial needs, then they have nothing to complain about. But to ladies, its different, we want those little things u guys feel donot matter.

Most girsl do not just up and cheat. It starts with them being "friends" with one guy. They feel they can always talk to the said guy. They feel the guy will listens to them without being judgemental. At first, its just a harmless friendship until they get to that stage where they can't stay without each other. It is most times, not love, its just that the other does and says those little things that the BF/fiance/husband doesn't do or say.

This is not by anyway saying u should continue with this relationship. Just saying u should change your approach towards d next lady so u don't end up marrying a serial cheat. Donot leave any "gap" for someone to fill in. Be your lady's best friend. Let her be able to tell u anything under the sun. Listen to her and not feel she's being petty.

That is why men feel ladies like bad guys. Cos d said good guys ignore these lil things.

Goodluck bro!
Thank u so much for your contribution.u hit d nail straight.Op needs to re-examine his approach to relationship.if something happens to u 6 times repeatedly,it cld mean that the problem is with u and not the gals.have u ever asked yrself why they have cheated on u.accept the advice above.the next good gal wld become bad gal if u don't change yr approach to relationship.the problem is not out there,it's in there.goodluck
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by logica(m): 1:18pm On May 11, 2013
bettymafy:

Right. If it was a woman who keeps getting cheated on, all those men are assholes right?
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by Beync(f): 1:59pm On May 11, 2013
she is a smart cheat
unrepentant one
be prepare to be dealing with such issues when u get married to her
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by Brilliance9000: 2:01pm On May 11, 2013
pavorikoko:
Have u eva dated a Southy Lady, if u have then u will know Nigeria Ladies don't like money!, those ones don't only like money they also like sex

I would be curious to know. Which one be "southy" my brother?
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by pavorikoko: 2:10pm On May 11, 2013
pc guru:
Wow i love the way you comprehend things, i carefully constructed that sentence not to sound sexist, how you managed to deduce it was "men".
Lol...my 6th sense works per Second and I read to understand this well before interpreting!
I
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by pavorikoko: 2:11pm On May 11, 2013
Brilliance9000:

I would be curious to know. Which one be "southy" my brother?
South African Ladies
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by aforebby: 3:05pm On May 11, 2013
cunny man die cunny man bury am,if u are an ardent christian,what is she doing in your house when you ve nt marry her,,if you are froward eith God God wil be froward with you.bible says,keep the bed pure,,,na your cross,carry her...
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by Chynx(m): 4:01pm On May 11, 2013
Dyt: Yen yen yen yen
Leave her
She's dis
She's dat
Those ones tellin u dat, I cld bet there so called babes/wives/gfs are chronic cheats and till date, dey still lickin there feet

...because their "so called babes/wives/gfs" have not yet been caught in the act! Don't be biased here!
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by fagin1982(m): 4:36pm On May 11, 2013
Dearest OP ...You should count yourself lucky that her real identity has been revealed to you..My brother unless you want die early..Leave an Adulterous woman , It kills....go and ask ..Just forgive her and move on ...na some of the things person dey see..Stand you ground and try not to be weak in your decisions...
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by Decryptor(m): 5:24pm On May 11, 2013
@OP, you really need to get a reality check! About 98% of ladies cheat nowadays. That's why i choose to remain unmarried and have children with a baby-mama. I was stuepidly ​in love and trusted my ex not knowing she was bringing in another guy into my own house whenever i go to work, since then..i threw love into the trash can and now i phuckk different girls anytime i want all in the name of believing i am in love with them! And you know the interesting part? all the 18 gfs/phuckk mates i have curently do have fiances or BFs they are decieving. Do the same and spare yourself the agony of heartbreak!
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by pavorikoko: 5:45pm On May 11, 2013
Decryptor: @OP, you really need to get a reality check! About 98% of ladies cheat nowadays. That's why i choose to remain unmarried and have children with a baby-mama. I was stuepidly ​in love and trusted my ex not knowing she was bringing in another guy into my own house whenever i go to work, since then..i threw love into the trash can and now i phuckk different girls anytime i want all in the name of believing i am in love with them! And you know the interesting part? all the 18 gfs/phuckk mates i have curently do have fiances or BFs they are decieving. Do the same and spare yourself the agony of heartbreak!
Ummmmmmmm
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by BecaciaBarbie(f): 5:49pm On May 11, 2013
money-hungry :

^^^ experience is speaking here.
Get lost!
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by chukstel(m): 6:41pm On May 11, 2013
Dyt:

Dat OP aint doin his job

If OP anit doing his job well, a serious girl as fiancee not ready to cheat should be able to tell het Husband to be that the job os not well done. Talking out of experience
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by NaijaDoWell: 6:51pm On May 11, 2013
OP this is an interesting thread! I have learnt so much from the contributions. But I have a question....
What if you meet a 'good' girl who has not been so emotionally exposed, then after dating for a while you agree to marry. You later discover that after her meeting you she is something else. That is she even tells her prospects she wants to sleep with them before she gets married. What would you guys do?

Note: You people have agreed to marry but she wants to have 'quickies' before she settles down in marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) / Breaking Tiwa Savage Nude Pic Leaked Online (photo) / "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.