Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,516 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead (25573 Views)

Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / You Caught Your Fiance/ Fiancee Cheating A Day To Your Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by lastpage: 7:16pm On May 11, 2013
MRbrownJAY: @OP

- forgiving someone who does NOT deserve forgiveness (or who does not really regret their act) was your FINAL MISTAKE
I dont want to quote everything you said but you hit the nail on the head, so fast it went through.

As for the "Poster", the BIG QUESTION you must ANSWER YOURSELF IS THIS: Can l live with her cheating, all days of my life? ... will l be happy with her, the way she is NOW?

If you CAN do so, please marry her.
If you CANT, please park well-well o!

The GREATEST MISTAKE you will do (and which will ruin ANYONE'S life, beyond recognition) is to think YOU CAN CHANGE HER OR SHE WILL CHANGE!

When it comes to cheating on a lover, we dont change, we only get smarter (while the lovers gets foolish) grin grin

And again, Marriage is not worth a pinch of salt, if it does not give you happiness!
Dont rush into it, just because you think you MUST MARRY NOW NOW!
OBJ at 70 plus, IBB at 70 plus, still dey marry fine gaals!

Keep praying as you keep searching.
BTW: You will be better-off, live longer and be happier, if you get it into your subconscious that "Fidelity in Marriage/amongst spouses, is as rare as the Diamond at the head of every Thunder strike"! wink wink

Lastpage!
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by abifoluwa: 8:41pm On May 11, 2013
poshdiva:

You are right on point! They can die for their partner but they can also kill you if things dont go their way. Dated one for sometime and i can say relationship with a scorpio is very stressful!
it is better a lil when you are the female you know, just that when they start getting crazy, na die you they. All the scorpios i know have anger problems. The only one that i know that doesnt have is a pastor lmao. But if the scorpio is a girl, it prolly wont last since they like to give order. Phew, tell you what to eat and all that, what to wear lmao. If you dont reply text early, your own don finish. One thing i love about them though is, they will die for you. They can chop beating for you. But the madness part is scary. Experience na best teacher. I run away from them, they are freaks tho lipsrsealed grin angry
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by Policewoman(f): 9:43pm On May 11, 2013
CHEATERS, CHEATING, CHEATS....Na una sabi ooo
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by slightlyMad(f): 10:55pm On May 11, 2013
touche: @op. It's really a sticky situation. My advice is that you act not based on emotions but logical reasoning. There's no guarantee that the next girl you find won't cheat on you. You stated that girls you have dated in the past also cheated on you so you need to step your game up.
Take the following steps:

1. Forgive her truly, be honest with yourself. 2. Arrange for a meeting with her in a public place (so she will be less tempted to throw tantrums). Tell her that you have forgiven her but you would like to call off the engagement for now. Revert back to just dating her for a probationary period of 6 months.
3. Since you mentioned that you are a programmer, I'd assume that you are tech savvy. Covertly install phone monitoring software on her blackberry (you can buy online).
4. During this period, act like you still love her, be nice, conceal your intentions. Play the sucker, seem or act dumber than your target. Give her a lot of freedom, suggest she spends more time with her friends and I'd advise you do same.

5. Monitor her calls, Facebook, Twitter and BBM conversations (GPS tracking can also be enabled if need be) for this period of 6 months.

Brace yourself for 2 likely outcomes:

a. She will continue to cheat on you.

b. She will truly repent.

Based on the outcome, decide whether to marry her or terminate the relationship.

Best of luck bro. wink

Thanks man,
i have been very sincere with my posts here and i can tell you that the problem is not me.
i don't have problems getting girls and keeping them. after breakups, i spend time exploring and during this time.
i meet lots of women and i end up having to ignore some, like get number and not even call,
i am very handsome, 6tf 2", speak good english and confident. though not rich. i am a very romantic person
very good in bed and i know exactly where to touch.

she lacks nothing other than money.

For many guys who have taken the route that not 90% women cheats,
you probably have a bad approach plus packaging.

for ladies, i will say you girls and ur many lies is the very reason i opened this thread in the first place
i dont expect much

i have ended up in bed with many attractive women only to find out they are happily married.
i had a case where i ran into one with her hubby in the past.

yea, has the poster not cheated before. when i decide to get into a relationship,
i dont cheat.

for those saying how come all 6 cheated on me, here is it
check her at home or work unexpectedly, ask to use her phone to make an urgent phone call, while on the call, walk outside.
read her sent messages(not inbox), bbm, whatsapp, watch her body language.
there you have it, try it too, you go shock

@touche
i'll take ur advise.
thanks
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by caesaraba(m): 10:58pm On May 11, 2013
Terminate that relationship oooooo. I don tire to dy shout am. Or use her for blood money! Simple!
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by DonaldGenes(m): 11:07pm On May 11, 2013
butta: Op DUMp the stu.pid B.....itch...
seconded
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by slimtoy: 1:30am On May 12, 2013
Well from my experience with a woman you can never be sure and same applies to a man.I will be brief on this When a woman's interest level drops to 49% or lower, she couldn't care less about your feelings. A girls interest level drops to 49% or more when you do not practise this 3 basic things confidence, self control and challenge these are the 3 male qualities, or probably the interest level was never above 50%.

The moment your girlfriend's interest level drops below 50%, she starts thinking about other men. Your male ego starts working overtime telling you “she loves you just give it time she is just confused”. She is not confused; the truth is she already lacks interest level.

if you had taken her words seriously after the cheat and you decide to stay a while longer then you would end up torturing yourself the more before she eventually drops you.

Women have long memories for their partners screw up, and if you've made a fatal relationship error along the way be rest assured she is still thinking about it, more often than not. Some women are blunt and they tell you they hate your guts but most of them are clever they will only show you a hint that the love they have for you is long gone.

I am sure she cares for you because if she didn't she'd be already gone. But you don't want to settle with someone who isn't sure of being with you.

There is a saying that goes once a cheat always a cheat.Nobody is holy but never get caught.mistakes happen but when it happens repeatedly then there is a problem.

The truth is you have lost your trust in her so you will always suspect her every move,except she is willing to make that sacrifice. it is really up to you to decide bro.
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by oses4u(m): 6:44am On May 12, 2013
OCTAVO:
Hope you didn't wound her?
Mr banger... Lolz
She actually press d spot wit chilled water after d action. A man gat to do wat he gat to do. Blow nonsense out of her and dump her to d dogs.
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by drnoel: 8:23am On May 12, 2013
ma guy the deal should be sealed by now. Its painful when these kind of things happen and I feel ur pain, cps was once in ur shoes. Ur 4giving her would only convince her of what a fool u can be 4 luv without her knowing its people who can be fools 4 luv that should be treasured. Let her go, she doesn't deserve u. U 4gave her once and she went back to her shit, so let her stay on her shit. Its sad but thats just it.
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by Nobody: 10:55am On May 12, 2013
abifoluwa: it is better a lil when you are the female you know, just that when they start getting crazy, na die you they. All the scorpios i know have anger problems. The only one that i know that doesnt have is a pastor lmao. But if the scorpio is a girl, it prolly wont last since they like to give order. Phew, tell you what to eat and all that, what to wear lmao.your own don finish. One thing i love about them though is, they will die for you. They can chop beating for you. But the madness part is scary. Experience na best teacher. I run away from them, they are freaks tho lipsrsealed grin angry

They are freaks! Mine was obsessed with me. That was some scary shii! They get angry but would never tell you. They would quietly plan their revenge.
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by mbourie(m): 9:35am On May 13, 2013
money-hungry :

u mean am? and my girlfriend is a SCORPION oh!
Scorpio...very very poisonous.
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by jeffery251(m): 8:10pm On May 10, 2015
@ nobody
playing private detective on your partner, while not knowing what to do when you find incriminating evidence of foul play, was your MISTAKE #1

- while confronting her she told you another lie to cover her deceitful behavior. that should have shown you what kind of ¤$£@%?)* (insert proper insult) that this woman is. not acting on that clue was your MISTAKE #2

- staying with someone because of some priceless attributes that they possess, while disregarding the equally awful and very negative "qualities" that she possess, was your MISTAKE #3

- whether your next gf will possess the right attributes or not IS IRRELEVANT to the fact that this particular woman is NOT RIGHT FOR YOU. the fact that your judgment is very clouded in this subject, is your MISTAKE #4

- talking about time ticking, and not wanting to try this and that girl,shows us that you are desperate and not thinking with your head right now. if you want to be with someone at all cost then by all means stay with this "obviously foul and wrong" girl, but that would ultimately be the reason for your MISTAKE #5

- forgiving someone who does NOT deserve forgiveness (or who does not really regret their act) was your FINAL MISTAKE

50 Gunshot salute to u bro cos u nailed it .

@op,It is only a big fool that sees the finger prints on the wall and refuses to acknowledge it and a more bigger FOOL that believes that a leopard can change its spot. A word is enough for the wise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo / OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! / Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.