Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead (25592 Views)

Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / You Caught Your Fiance/ Fiancee Cheating A Day To Your Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 10, 2013
put attributes asides, some girl are chronic slut. trust me, you would be better off without this one. when the same action is repeated, it is no longer a mistake but a choice. move on.

1 Like

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by pavorikoko: 6:49pm On May 10, 2013
InvertedHammer:

All women don't cheat...just that most women do!
Just like most men do too.
For the knowing, any woman that cheat, cheated wt a man....she didn't do it alone
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 10, 2013
@Op: you always believe women cheat in rltnships, yet ur complainin abt urs? Work on ur belief system first, like minds attract.
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by moneyhungry(m): 6:50pm On May 10, 2013
Becacia_Barbie: Op seriously?
Dump that girl! Do it now!!! Forgive her bt do not ve anythn to do with her anymore! She wont stop cheating on u, until she clocks 40.
^^^ experience is speaking here.

1 Like

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 10, 2013
pavorikoko:
Just like most men do too.
For the knowing, any woman that cheat, cheated wt a man....she didn't do it alone
Abi o!
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by moneyhungry(m): 6:52pm On May 10, 2013
butta: shaking my head for the kind of mama u will become baby mama....iShhh
don't mind dat shediot.
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by mbourie(m): 6:56pm On May 10, 2013
abifoluwa: is she a pisces? born in febuary? those girls cheat a lot grin grin grin
I disagree with you...scorpio are deadly
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by moneyhungry(m): 6:57pm On May 10, 2013
berem: are you better than her Miss Innocentie? mtscheeew!
Can the op also prove to us that he has never cheated too? When a man cheats, it's a man's world. When a woman cheats she gets crucified. Abeg marry her sharp sharp and stop complaining joor!
good joke. tell it again.
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by abifoluwa: 7:07pm On May 10, 2013
mbourie:
you think so? i know pisces cheats a lot, didnt know about scorpio, you know one personally?
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by hardbody: 7:10pm On May 10, 2013
OCTAVO: OP,your girl is an adept cheater! leave her!!!

For the records, replace 'cheater' with 'cheat'.

I have no opinion on your commnt otherwise than stated above. Cheers
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by touche(m): 7:10pm On May 10, 2013
@op. It's really a sticky situation. My advice is that you act not based on emotions but logical reasoning. There's no guarantee that the next girl you find won't cheat on you. You stated that girls you have dated in the past also cheated on you so you need to step your game up.
Take the following steps:

1. Forgive her truly, be honest with yourself. 2. Arrange for a meeting with her in a public place (so she will be less tempted to throw tantrums). Tell her that you have forgiven her but you would like to call off the engagement for now. Revert back to just dating her for a probationary period of 6 months.
3. Since you mentioned that you are a programmer, I'd assume that you are tech savvy. Covertly install phone monitoring software on her blackberry (you can buy online).
4. During this period, act like you still love her, be nice, conceal your intentions. Play the sucker, seem or act dumber than your target. Give her a lot of freedom, suggest she spends more time with her friends and I'd advise you do same.

5. Monitor her calls, Facebook, Twitter and BBM conversations (GPS tracking can also be enabled if need be) for this period of 6 months.

Brace yourself for 2 likely outcomes:

a. She will continue to cheat on you.

b. She will truly repent.

Based on the outcome, decide whether to marry her or terminate the relationship.

Best of luck bro. wink

1 Like

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by logica(m): 7:10pm On May 10, 2013
She's not your babe. When you find your babe, please let us know.

1 Like

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by moneyhungry(m): 7:12pm On May 10, 2013
mbourie:
u mean am? and my girlfriend is a SCORPION oh!
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by logica(m): 7:13pm On May 10, 2013
touche:
3. Since you mentioned that you are a programmer, I'd assume that you are tech savvy. Covertly install phone monitoring software on her blackberry (you can buy online).
WTF? Who does that? Only women (certain kinds best described by the B word) and white men (who are mostly lame anyway) as far as I know.
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by andyanders: 7:14pm On May 10, 2013
In fact the first or 2nd time I have come across men who think with their anus.
The worst thing is for someone you want to spend your entire life with acting this way? You better wake up and think straight to know that this same girl will end up giving you HIV before you realize it.

If mare friendship to let go when due, better. For a life time? Hell No.

1 Like

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by moneyhungry(m): 7:17pm On May 10, 2013
touche: @op. It's really a sticky situation. My advice is that you act not based on emotions but logical reasoning. There's no guarantee that the next girl you find won't cheat on you. You stated that girls you have dated in the past also cheated on you so you need to step your game up.
Take the following steps:

1. Forgive her truly, be honest with yourself. 2. Arrange for a meeting with her in a public place (so she will be less tempted to throw tantrums). Tell her that you have forgiven her but you would like to call off the engagement for now. Revert back to just dating her for a probationary period of 6 months.
4. During this period, act like you still love her, be nice, conceal your intentions. Play the sucker, seem or act dumber than your target. Give her a lot of freedom, suggest she spends more time with her friends and I'd advise you do same.

5. Monitor her calls, Facebook, Twitter and BBM conversations (GPS tracking can also be enabled if need be) for this period of 6 months.

Brace yourself for 2 likely outcomes:

a. She will continue to cheat on you.

b. She will truly repent.

Based on the outcome, decide whether to marry her or terminate the relationship.

Best of luck bro. wink
guy, callin u a LEARNER is an understatement and an insult to learners association.
so, i will have to say YOU HAVE NOT EVEN STARTED LEARNING.
naija girls go show u pepper.

1 Like

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by tiwasiaife(m): 7:22pm On May 10, 2013
By the time ur 70yrs old she will tell u that all ur children belong to her Ex that she is ready 4 DNA test ur eyes will clear.

1 Like

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by onenessone: 7:25pm On May 10, 2013
it will happen again and again if you let it go, knowing that you know she cheats and you overlook it, she will even boast of it later, and you will still breakup on a similar issue. I talk from a personal experience at over 60yrs of age.

My advice, stay away from her. PERIOD.

3 Likes

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by abifoluwa: 7:28pm On May 10, 2013
money-hungry :

u mean am? and my girlfriend is a SCORPION oh!
Lmao, i dont think scorpios cheat. I know they are brutal and clingy Af. they can kill you if shit dont go their way grin grin they like to be the man in the relationship, can die for their partner too. Speaking from experience grin grin
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 10, 2013
abifoluwa: is she a pisces? born in febuary? those girls cheat a lot grin grin grin

Bullshit!
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by abifoluwa: 7:34pm On May 10, 2013
ekwah:

Bullshit!
LMAO, ur girl is prolly one, you in trouble dawg grin grin grin BE SCARED grin grin angry angry grin
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by johnnyhandsom(m): 7:39pm On May 10, 2013
Make her take a blood oath. It will scare the shi.ts out of her
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 10, 2013
@ Op better still,I think you are the one who has a problem and need τ̲̅ȍ have Ɣ☺ΰя head checked. Read d rubbish ‎u wrote here and see for ur self that ‎u deserve τ̲̅ȍ be slapped out of that insanity ‎u tink is good qualities gringringrin
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 10, 2013
95% of gurls do cheat on their bf.... The earlier you realize that, the better you will stop trusting them ladies toh much.
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 10, 2013
money-hungry :

guy, call u a LEARNER is an understatement and an insult to learners association.
so, i will have to say YOU HAVE NOT EVEN STARTED LEARNING.
naija girls go show u pepper.
Pls stop classifying Nigerian girls as bad cos he is d one with a problem here!he is just •̸№t man enough τ̲̅ȍ keep d girl in line ,period!!dis same girl will meet anoda guy and will •̸№t dare mess up for one minute.He's got •̸№ game that's y he feels she's his only hope and she knows Į̸̸̨ƭ.But when a girl knows ‎u got wat other girls want,then she will be too busy trying τ̲̅ȍ keep her man τ̲̅ȍ even play games.
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by Nuke: 7:54pm On May 10, 2013
@op let me add to my previous post.

What is the assurance that she will even marry you? You might just be one of the options and you make her top of your list. Very funny, but she just might not turn up on your wedding day.

She nor be your wife, find your wife go front man. She has only prepared you for your wifey.

1 Like

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by samfibby(m): 7:55pm On May 10, 2013
OP, its about what she has and not what u have. Obviously, there are qualities she finds in not just the other guy, probably other guys she sees that u perhaps do not have. Maybe you could work on that. What if the next girl jilts u 4 de same reason. Just guessing, there are in-inadequacies she finds in u.
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 10, 2013
I think I should stop reading people's comments on Niaraland and just go ahead to comment if I have to because some people's thinking can corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by Chubhie: 8:02pm On May 10, 2013
She may not be the right one for you.Stay focused on your goals and at the right time, the ideal lady for you will waltz into your life.

1 Like

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by Orikinla(m): 8:06pm On May 10, 2013
Poster,
This girl does not love you and you're just wasting your time playing "Bobo Nice", to forgive, kiss and make up. All bullshit.

She will cheat on you with other guys and she will definitely cheat on others later.
Some people are born to cheat.
It is in their genes.
Just let her go and save yourself from more headaches and heartaches.

[size=18pt]LOVE IS NOT BY FORCE.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by Tinyemeka(m): 8:14pm On May 10, 2013
Osama10: OP dump that girl very fast & if you marry her out of pity your REGRET will know no bounds.

I agree 110%.

@ OP, I'm curious to know what qualities you had set as criteria, that she got up to 70%.

Dude, yes I agree that by our human nature, we are not perfect and should make some allowance for such shortcomings in our partners. However, I think you took your allowance to far. Too far.

You got confirmation that she slept with the other guy for goodness sakes! And she was still in touch with the guy after giving you the impression that she'd severed ties.

This is how I see it. You are the boyfriend. Who provides emotional support, companionship and all the other rubbish things boyfriends are supposed to do. She also keeps another guy on the side, who supplements her financial needs. And some other extra excitements. But not for free.

Define exactly what you want in a relationship. Choose where you stand. And cut this crap about all girls being cheats. It is not true.
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by dapsonlou(m): 8:16pm On May 10, 2013
let her go she will always cheat, once a cheater always a cheater, my x was cheating before marriage i forgave her, she cheated 6times in the marriage and had an abortion for another man in the marriage... her best friend expose her when they beef. I lost 1o years making excuse for a cheater. Now i'm label a divorcee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo / "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" / Breaking Tiwa Savage Nude Pic Leaked Online (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.