Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure (34243 Views)

Jamb Registrar Dibu Ojerinde Speaks About Jamb 2016 / Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded / Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by Nobody: 12:11am On May 10, 2013
fckyourman:

You seem to not understand at all
LOL! I laff in "use of english,type I". Oya,explain give me,am all ears
Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by BEDMON1900: 12:11am On May 10, 2013
When you have about 1.7m candidates that enrolled for the exam and all the institutions in nigeria both private and public can only accomodate 500k students,so what do you expect the examination body to do with their silly intention of making money,than to introduce a mass failure approach,perhaps,those that scored above 200-300 will still be tracked down by their chosen institutions through their post utme exam........so,why are we faking ourself........

1 Like

Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by spikesC(m): 12:12am On May 10, 2013
pmonkz:

True talk from Spikes but we aint saying the same thing. U don't have to intentionally mark students down, let the schools do the selection with their post jamb, or what's d essence of post jamb?

This part is where i have problem with? How do you know undecided

fckyourman:

I agree with you, let universities do their part of the work.

Well, you know how USA and UK Universities work right?

Thats what they wanna do. No more JAMB, just university exams wink
Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by Suresir: 12:20am On May 10, 2013
fckyourman: REPS ARE FINALLY WORKING.

God punish JAMB
God bles u . .hw cn i get 2 marks in english lang. . . N d total ws 68. Hw is dat possible ? Hw r d markin it .? My der, i wil go 2 my choice of skul without JAMB. . Writin of JAMB must b stop .wat nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by sureway1(m): 12:23am On May 10, 2013
So we all 4 nairaland na jambite...thank God say me score 284
Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by spikesC(m): 12:28am On May 10, 2013
Sure sir: God bles u . .hw cn i get 2 marks in english lang. . . N d total ws 68. Hw is dat possible ? Hw r d markin it .? My der, i wil go 2 my choice of skul without JAMB. . Writin of JAMB must b stop .wat nonsense.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by Jhulyan(m): 12:28am On May 10, 2013
acidtalk: What in Heaven's name is This Country Nigeria turning into?

If this so called House of Representative members have nothing to do, can they just close that chambers, give the keys to Tambuwwal to continue globe trotting with rotimi Ameachi in his private jet. This whole thing is making a mockery of this country.

Is it the Head of Jamb the House of Representative are meant to summon on the Dullards who have nothing in their heads and their parents who no longer scold them to go and read.

The educational standard as so gone down the drain that even a day to exams, students will have heavy ear phones in their ears (they call DRE abi shey na Snoppy) listening to some immoral meaningless songs being sang by all the so called illiterate wanna be dropouts.

Nothing in Nigeria is improving anymore, everything seems to be nose diving, from morals, to spiritual life, educational standard, respect, conscience, trust, hardwork, humility, honesty......

Tambuwwal tell your boys to face more pressing issues rather than blaming an innocent man and his team for marking genuinely without bias what those useless dullards tick in the exam sheet.

Well, I don't blame dem sef. Afterall the thief that called himself Farouk Lawan was the chairman Committee on Education. They are looking for ways to siphone bribe from the Budget given to Jamb this year.

Students : if una dare insult me, na the person wey dey the oldest picture for una house una dey talk to.

Olodo bunch of students in a dead nation. Like Olodo Students like their Dumb President.
have never seen someone as foolish as you.

2 Likes

Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by An0nimus: 12:31am On May 10, 2013
y.alwaysme:
A man was carrying that he paid 20k for a special center and his son score 115 tongue
i'm also carrying for this comment cry

1 Like

Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by sureway1(m): 12:39am On May 10, 2013
An0nimus:
i'm also carrying for this comment cry
You see why there will be mass failure...that is one of my fellow jambite..dancing azonto with my 284

2 Likes

Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by Peterpan1(m): 12:39am On May 10, 2013

If this so called House of Representative members have nothing to do, can they just close that chambers, give the keys to Tambuwwal to continue globe trotting with rotimi Ameachi in his private jet. This whole thing is making a mockery of this country.

Is it the Head of Jamb the House of Representative are meant to summon on the Dullards who have nothing in their heads and their parents who no longer scold them to go and read.

The educational standard as so gone down the drain that even a day to exams, students will have heavy ear phones in their ears (they call DRE abi shey na Snoppy) listening to some immoral meaningless songs being sang by all the so called illiterate wanna be dropouts.

Nothing in Nigeria is improving anymore, everything seems to be nose diving, from morals, to spiritual life, educational standard, respect, conscience, trust, hardwork, humility, honesty......

Tambuwwal tell your boys to face more pressing issues rather than blaming an innocent man and his team for marking genuinely without bias what those useless dullards tick in the exam sheet.

Well, I don't blame dem sef. Afterall the thief that called himself Farouk Lawan was the chairman Committee on Education. They are looking for ways to siphone bribe from the Budget given to Jamb this year.

Students : if una dare insult me, na the person wey dey the oldest picture for una house una dey talk to.

Olodo bunch of students in a dead nation. Like Olodo Students like their Dumb President.
. Easy for you to say, since you are nt part of the affected people, after preparing for the exam and going out to do your best only to get your score slashed by some idealess morons of which you might be part of, listen if you don't have any thing useful to add to this thread, then get out

1 Like

Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by Peterpan1(m): 12:39am On May 10, 2013

. Easy for you to say, since you are nt part of the affected people, after preparing for the exam and going out to do your best only to get your score slashed by some idealess morons of which you might be part of, listen if you don't have any thing useful to add to this thread, then get out
Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by acidtalk: 12:39am On May 10, 2013
Jhulyan: have never seen someone as foolish as you.

Am I the cause of your failure? Or did they tell you I worked in jamb or resemble the computer that marked your exam sheet$

When your mates were reading, you were busy down fine girl painting your big head and following those small boys all over the street. Now you are crying foul.

You better go and learn hair dressing or sewing. You are too dull to pass jamb. Well if you think you can sha, you are on your own as your people have told you earlier, they can't keep giving you money to buy jamb form. Most of your mates are already PH.D Holders.

4 Likes

Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by zerocool(m): 12:40am On May 10, 2013
Sure sir: God bles u . .hw cn i get 2 marks in english lang. . . N d total ws 68. Hw is dat possible ? Hw r d markin it .? My der, i wil go 2 my choice of skul without JAMB. . Writin of JAMB must b stop .wat nonsense.

You scored 2 in English Language shocked

Chineke!

1 Like

Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by Nobody: 12:41am On May 10, 2013
poor things!
Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by nice4life: 12:42am On May 10, 2013
Jhulyan: have never seen someone as foolish as you.
Lol are you one of those that failed grin acidtalk abeg I feel you jor nothing do your comment.
Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by acidtalk: 12:44am On May 10, 2013
Peter pan: . Easy for you to say, since you are nt part of the affected people, after preparing for the exam and going out to do your best only to get your score slashed by some idealess morons of which you might be part of, listen if you don't have any thing useful to add to this thread, then get out

How did they slash your scores? Do you have any evidence to that?

Have you all forgotten how you all were jubilating all over the social media (nairaland inclusive) how you all got espos and were sure of nothing less than 250.

Do you think jamb officials are blind or they don't know how to operate computer like your teachers in school and oga patapata in Aso Rock?

Well, most of you will blame jamb and still end up blaming the Post ume in your respected choosen schools.

Make una dey read!!! Book no dey kill.

6 Likes

Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by spikesC(m): 12:44am On May 10, 2013
Peter pan: . Easy for you to say, since you are nt part of the affected people, after preparing for the exam and going out to do your best only to get your score slashed by some idealess morons of which you might be part of, listen if you don't have any thing useful to add to this thread, then get out

probably, your best is not enough tongue

1 Like

Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by gerald09(m): 12:45am On May 10, 2013
80% of government high schools only teaches student how to farm, during my service year, students neva come for classes when the farming season starts, teachers don't care about the student cos all dey want is money to survive. Dis failure is not due to computer illiteracy is due to the failure of Nigerian Educational system. Hw do u impose computer based exam for student that has neva used a computer before. Dis is to show that our so called "leaders of tomorrow" are all going to be failures in their respective fields well jt take an example from the "oga @ d top" dude. That's the kind of leader Nigeria is breeding dey lack basic initiative.

2 Likes

Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by Odunharry(m): 12:45am On May 10, 2013
fckyourman:
Even if a million pass jamb do u tink it everybody who sit for post utme that will pass?

"After June 1, the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) for 2013 would have been over with 1.7million students left alone to jostle for the 520,000 admission spaces in tertiary institutions in Nigeria."(Vanguard 2013)

Okay if 1 million pass jamb with flying colors, how are we suppose to accommodate them despite the space available in universities are 520,000, So Jamb purposely fail almost half of these candidates due to lack of spaces in universities. Do you get it now ?
Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by ClemAmaweh(m): 12:46am On May 10, 2013
JAMB has outlived it usefulness. It is now a FRAUD! I sincerely hope it will be scrapped.
Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by acidtalk: 12:48am On May 10, 2013
nice4life:
Lol are you one of those that failed grin acidtalk abeg I feel you jor nothing do your comment.

She is now. It is obvious she got less than 10 over 400.

Can't you see how her hair have stretched out to turn to dreads because she saw the bitter truth.

Abeg tell her make she go V/Island to that female Mechanic to learn work. Afterall that madam no dey collect money from her apprentice, instead she dey pay them and give them free accomodation.

4 Likes

Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by loswhite(m): 12:49am On May 10, 2013
Don't waste ur time contact me on+233241381542 to Skool in Ghana .for more info pls call
Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by SIRKOL(m): 12:51am On May 10, 2013
My joy is that I am part of the 300 people that scored 300 plus

1 Like

Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by SIRKOL(m): 12:52am On May 10, 2013
My joy is that I am part of the 10 people that scored 300 plus
Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by Odunharry(m): 12:55am On May 10, 2013
acidtalk:
Nyc talk..I wonder y some student will blame d school in post utme...though sme schools are guilty though......
In this case most of the blame will go to d students.
How did they slash your scores? Do you have any evidence to that?

Have you all forgotten how you all were jubilating all over the social media (nairaland inclusive) how you all got espos and were sure of nothing less than 250.

Do you think jamb officials are blind or they don't know how to operate computer like your teachers in school and oga patapata in Aso Rock?

Well, most of you will blame jamb and still end up blaming the Post ume in your respected choosen schools.

Make una dey read!!! Book no dey kill.

1 Like

Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by Odunharry(m): 12:58am On May 10, 2013
I feel for the innocent ones though..jamb don mark already
Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by geeluck: 1:02am On May 10, 2013
GOD BLESS YOU ACIDTALK

Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by Rooneyboy(m): 1:02am On May 10, 2013
pmonkz:

------------------------------------------------------------------

Wooow! It baffles me when a Nigerian writes like this. The main reason for the mass failure is because the universities don't have the right capacity to absorb students, so JAMB intentionally failed students.

Absolute nonsense , u have no idea how JAMB is being operated.

Look, if candidates pass , JAMB will surely give them their deserved score, JAMB has absolutely nothing to lose or gain in massively failing/passing candidates.

Again, when there's an overwhelming majority of successful candidates that crosses the 200 average score , we tend to witness institutions come up with their own cutoff marks, this way candidates with not too impressive 200+ score will be forced to have a change of mind either on their previously selected institution or their course of study.
(This is how candidates are eliminated when an institution has very little learning capacity)

........ Pls, erase that mundane notion that once a candidate crosses the average 200 cutoff then an admission is guaranteed.

A whole lot of things come to play.

1 Like

Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by Rooneyboy(m): 1:08am On May 10, 2013
The bitter truth must be told, most candidates DO NOT READ THESE DAYS.

I access the average Nigerian students on our social media these days, most especially 2go, u'll be amazed at the rubbish that comes out of the thing they call a head.

1 Like

Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by lockedOut: 1:15am On May 10, 2013
When JAMB finally outwits the supposed smart candidates, rather than get a round of applause they are summoned by the house of Assembly angry angry what a joke. Most of the candidates who failed this exam most probably went into the exam hall with foreign materials but JAMB outwitted them this time around no doubt.
A neighbor of mine who sat for the exam and scored 175 the only subject he passed (scored 51) was Agric Science and that was the only subject he could not find expo (cheat) for... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by Encoredme(m): 1:30am On May 10, 2013
[quote author=acidtalk]What in Heaven's name is This Country Nigeria turning into?

Olodo bunch of students in a dead nation. Like Olodo Students like their Dumb President. [/
quote]
Na fight?
Re: Reps Summon JAMB Registrar Over Mass Failure by Encoredme(m): 1:31am On May 10, 2013
[quote author=acidtalk]What in Heaven's name is This Country Nigeria turning into?

Olodo bunch of students in a dead nation. Like Olodo Students like their Dumb President. [/
quote]
Na fight?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

National Open University Application Form (2007) Is Out. / UNICAL Cult Leaders Denounce As Thunderbolt Mission Holds Anti Cult Crusade / How many Water Melons are there in the picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.