Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. (50848 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} / Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY / Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 14, 2013
Lol; that's why the judges would require specific verification once the individual agrees to contest....
Princeparix: skills of a misled youth-check her profile
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 14, 2013
sanb: Lol; I'm a lady not a guy; I was actually nominating you not him.....to top it all, you've been nominated by moi.. cheesy

yippeee! *Bursts Ballon* :-D
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by DExplorer1: 4:23pm On May 14, 2013
sanb: She's got one great smile.... grin
Have you been nominated? One glowing beauty here, you need to see her smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by stefanlover: 4:24pm On May 14, 2013
D-Explorer:
PLEASE, let whoever you are nominating be aware of her nomination. That's the only way to ensure their presence. Do send a PM to her - "Hi, i just nominated you, please check the link". That's all smiley

Thats too much work. Then what are you judges there for?

I suggest after the whole nomination, the judges put the names together and contact the candidates, they can then tell you if they wanna compete or not.

If they don't respond then well you got your answer.

Am sorry am not gonna PM anyone. I will stalk profiles and dig out as many girls I can but am not gonna PM anyone.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 14, 2013
You got it gurl.... cool
Nawtipet:

yippeee! *Bursts Ballon* :-D
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by greedie1(f): 4:27pm On May 14, 2013
Dopefiend: When wil nominations end? undecided

and wen is the contest?? i don't want to miss it oooo
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 14, 2013
D-Explorer:

Have you been nominated? One glowing beauty here, you need to see her smiley

who is she?
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by DExplorer1: 4:27pm On May 14, 2013
Dopefiend: When wil nominations end? undecided
It will end when we have a satisfied number of verified contestants. Ogugua should come up with that. BTW, i can't find your nomination.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 14, 2013
I've nominated you already; and hope you won't miss the contest.....grin
gree-die:

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 14, 2013
@Simplifier

Nice signature you got there smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by DExplorer1: 4:36pm On May 14, 2013
stefan lover:

Thats too much work. Then what are you judges there for?

I suggest after the whole nomination, the judges put the names together and contact the candidateS, they can then tell you if they wanna compete or not.

If they don't respond then well you got your answer.

Am sorry am not gonna PM anyone. I will stalk profiles and dig out as many girls I can but am not gonna PM anyone.
That's not stalking! It's just making things easier. I've been sending some PMs, likewise other judges. Mind you, the judges got verification of candidates to deal with, if you want your nominated candidates to contest, please send them a PM and that's if they are not a regular on this section. Thanks
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by Princeparix(m): 4:37pm On May 14, 2013
sanb: Lol; that's why the judges would require specific verification once the individual agrees to contest....
thats a cool suggestion--like a direct approval?
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by Dopefiend(m): 4:37pm On May 14, 2013
D-Explorer:

It will end when we have a satisfied number of verified contestants. Ogugua should come up with that. BTW, i can't find your nomination.

Then she shud remove the part that says " nomination ends 18:00/6 pm".

I nominated already

Dopefiend: I nominate

https://www.nairaland.com/staicey

https://www.nairaland.com/neena%20adjei

http://www.nairaland.com/%2Asemuhle%2Ababy%2A

https://www.nairaland.com/adaobi123

https://www.nairaland.com/amaaskia
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by DExplorer1: 4:37pm On May 14, 2013
Nawtipet:

who is she?
Off topic conversation isn't allowed on this thread wink
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by Dopefiend(m): 4:38pm On May 14, 2013
gree-die:

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by DExplorer1: 4:40pm On May 14, 2013
Dopefiend:

Then she shud remove the part that says " nomination ends 18:00/6 pm".

I nominated already

If you saw that then that's the answer except the judges aren't satisfied with the number of verified candidates.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by stefanlover: 4:40pm On May 14, 2013
D-Explorer:

That's not stalking! It's just making things easier. I've been sending some PMs, likewise other judges. Mind you, the judges got verification of candidates to deal with, if you want your nominated candidates to contest, please send them a PM and that's if they are not a regular on this section. Thanks

I didn't say Sending Pm is stalking. I said I will stalk profiles for pics. Naaa not gonna Pm them. If that disqualified them then well sorry to all my nominees. grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by greedie1(f): 4:43pm On May 14, 2013
sanb: I've nominated you already; and hope you won't miss the contest.....grin

i dont intend to miss it. admiring God's beautiful creatures is always a pleasure. i ll keep a date

lol... sanb i know u know dis kind of tin isn't my tin. save a seat for me on the d day. viewing center, here i come grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by DExplorer1: 4:47pm On May 14, 2013
stefan lover:

I didn't say Sending Pm is stalking. I said I will stalk profiles for pics. Naaa not gonna Pm them. If that disqualified them then well sorry to all my nominees. grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
Nothing to worry about. We like your nominations but we want them verified. We would like to have them in the contest. The judges are doing their job. It's just a way of making things easier yet it's optional. smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by Dopefiend(m): 4:50pm On May 14, 2013
D-Explorer:

If you saw that then that's the answer except the judges aren't satisfied with the number of verified candidates.

Copy that. Does this contest have a fixed date tho? undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by DExplorer1: 4:57pm On May 14, 2013
Dopefiend:

Copy that. Does this contest have a fixed date tho? undecided
We have got stages of this contest and we have to respond to every stage. Now is about your nominations, when we are done, the thread for the contest will be created. At the moment, we're concerned about nomination and verification. smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 14, 2013
You got it....
Princeparix: thats a cool suggestion--like a direct approval?
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by shizzle11(m): 5:00pm On May 14, 2013
gree-die:

i dont intend to miss it. admiring God's beautiful creatures is always a pleasure. i ll keep a date

lol... sanb i know u know dis kind of tin isn't my tin. save a seat for me on the d day. viewing center, here i come grin

U wanna keep viewing till eternity? grin
Give me a chance to crush on you, brace the gauntlet, put up ya pishur grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by adoubleu(f): 5:02pm On May 14, 2013
sanb: Wow; this contest is really gonna be HOT; HOT; HOT; anyway, more nominations below;

www.nairaland.com/sanboy25
www.nairaland.com/dollz
www.nairaland.com/vickii%20ro
www.nairaland.com/nadia_sa
www.nairaland.com/adouble u
www.nairaland.com/Missonas
www.nairaland.com/jovialjov

Did I just get nominated?shocked. Yaaaaay!Dancing all the way... I nominate u right back. cool
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 14, 2013

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by shizzle11(m): 5:06pm On May 14, 2013
D-Explorer:

That smile caught my attention plus the fact that she nominated herself cheesy

Yeah, catchy smile right.
Lol @ nominate herself. She's prolly a novice here
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 14, 2013
You got it gurl; dancing *asonto*.... cheesy
adouble u:

Did I just get nominated?shocked. Yaaaaay!Dancing all the way... I nominate u right back. cool
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by shizzle11(m): 5:12pm On May 14, 2013
sanb: Lol...she's a natural beauty.... cool

After a second look, I concede she's pretty grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 14, 2013
Gbam!!!
shizzle11:

After a second look, I concede she's pretty grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by shizzle11(m): 5:16pm On May 14, 2013
sanb: Lol; Let me laugh small; asin the battle line is drawn between CFCfan, Spikes C, Lucenzo…....let the show begin… cool grin

Battle line 4 what? Who/what are they fighting over? Hpe its not something I'm/will be interested in grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by DExplorer1: 5:18pm On May 14, 2013
sanb: Indeed; the beauties I've seen so far, are a pleasure to behold and I won't miss the contest either.....gurl for once, let it be your tin... grin cool

Not to worry, I'll save the special viewing center for us to give all the verified contestants our support.... cool
No doubt, i've seen real beauty going through some pictures. Lets hope they get verified to contest.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 14, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (67) (Reply)

Five Very Annoying Things Girls Do These Days / Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate / Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.