Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People (35640 Views)

"Lightskin" Guys Who Try To Hard To Exude "Blackness" & Dark Skin Uncle Toms / Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? / Lightskin Igbos Aren't A New Concept For Igbo People (our Ancestors Had Them) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 4:51pm On May 18, 2013
Cameroon & Tpia....

Will you 2 Fuckkers take your "I hate sexkillz fabled war stories" off my godddamn thread please

....Ain't nobody trynna read that bullshit LmL....

I am educating my goddam people.
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by pleep(m): 4:51pm On May 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

The dude even sent me PM to threaten, didn't know it was allowed to bully members, Seun should train his dogs
he sent you a PM?

about what

CAMEROONPRIDE: PMS**

Tpia has a point, if we want to complain let's complain about all the insults, Mrcorck , 190, mobo etc who rain insults on DS women what about themDS swallow and move on
good point
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by tpia5: 4:51pm On May 18, 2013
Op

Who are your people?
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by pleep(m): 4:52pm On May 18, 2013
its PM, not PMS btw... PMS = Pre-menstrual syndrome embarassed
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 18, 2013
KidStranglehold: Guys lets end the tribalism now.

Lets end LS vs DS

African diaspora vs African

'White' vs 'Black'

Wake up sis.....

@ royal you are the one who has been using sexkillz as example of colorism not me.
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 18, 2013
Neither light skinned or dark skinned people are the majority of the African American or 'Black American' community....Its brown skinned.

Mixed:
[img]http://pmchollywoodlife.files./2011/03/030111_halle_berry_544110301131554.jpg?w=544[/img]

Light skinned:
[img]http://thegrimview.files./2011/12/936full-will-smith.jpg[/img]

Brown skinned(majority):
[img]http://ronewzakcleveland.files./2012/10/kenya-moore-2.jpg[/img]
^^^Kenya Moore is a goddess among insects. wink

Dark skinned:

So as I say again the brown skin is the majority. I do agree with the double standard. But when brown skin people clown either ls or ds they don't ever get in trouble. They can play the victim card like DS people and they can say they are the best like LS/Mixed people. So what about them?

Why is it always LS vs DS? What about the brown skin? :/

1 Like

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 4:56pm On May 18, 2013
Black&Brown people all over the World who continually fall for the deceptive tricks of the caucasoid and the mongoloid who keep you people shackled in seemingly endless infinite stupidity.

I am a Strategist......not a reverend ma'am

tpia@:
Op

Who are your people?
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 18, 2013
pleep: he sent you a PM?

about what

good point

How he is going to talk to Seun about my case ,blah blah, I told him to shove his advices where he knows then he replied with I shove them in your azz blah blah, then I said no wonder people call u gay over the forum blah blah then he started having his God complex etc
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by otumfour(m): 4:56pm On May 18, 2013
Wow!
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by pleep(m): 4:56pm On May 18, 2013
kidstrangle are you really a female
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by pleep(m): 4:56pm On May 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

How he is going to talk to Seun about my case ,blah blah, I told him to shove his advices where he knows then he replied with I shove them in your azz blah blah, then I said no wonder people call u gay over the forum blah blah then he started having his God complex etc

hahaha slayed
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 18, 2013
pleep: kidstrangle are you really a female

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...LMAO! grin

Kails and MsChima already seen my pics.
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 18, 2013
KidStranglehold: Neither light skinned or dark skinned people are the majority of the African American or 'Black American' community....Its brown skinned.

Mixed:
[img]http://pmchollywoodlife.files./2011/03/030111_halle_berry_544110301131554.jpg?w=544[/img]

Light skinned:
[img]http://thegrimview.files./2011/12/936full-will-smith.jpg[/img]

Brown skinned(majority):
[img]http://ronewzakcleveland.files./2012/10/kenya-moore-2.jpg[/img]
^^^Kenya Moore is a goddess among insects. wink

Dark skinned:

So as I say again the brown skin is the majority. I do agree with the double standard. But when brown skin people clown either ls or ds they don't ever get in trouble. They can play the victim card like DS people and they can say they are the best like LS/Mixed people. So what about them?

Why is it always LS vs DS? What about the brown skin? :/

Why are u Afraid? They are coming for you, there were no Ls vs DS before
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by pleep(m): 4:59pm On May 18, 2013
KidStranglehold:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...LMAO! grin

Mails and Mschina already seen my pics.
u light or dark?
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by pleep(m): 5:00pm On May 18, 2013
Anyone else notice that holli berry is not actually that fine?
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Why are u Afraid? They are coming for you, there were no Ls vs DS before

Who says im afraid? tribalism does not effect me. I know there was no ls vs ds ists just tribalism.
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 18, 2013
pleep: kidstrangle are you really a female
. Eh eh despite his craziness, royal is a good investigator, I knew something was wrong but I didn't know what, he is a female I trust royal explanations, beside do you remember how he jumped on me because he thot I said Black American women like to b grind in the subway/bus grin grin grin, the ? Was very mad
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 18, 2013
pleep: u light or dark?

A darky...

Raised by gorillas.

1 Like

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by otumfour(m): 5:04pm On May 18, 2013
pleep: Anyone else notice that holli berry is not actually that fine?

She's diabetic u pr!ck, try managing diabetes and we'll see how u turn out.....
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 18, 2013
and for all saying im a female I'll post my pics once I get a computer.

And make all saying im a female look stupid as fck. grin

Just watch...
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 18, 2013
KidStranglehold:

Who says im afraid? tribalism does not effect me. I know there was no ls vs ds ists just tribalism.

What's wrong with you and tribalism? Are u African? You people shouldn't mention tribalism, you can't. Understand what it is, the concept called tribalism is not easy to understand
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 5:07pm On May 18, 2013
Time to pop some pils and play some xbox.. BBL

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

What's wrong with you and tribalism? Are u African? You people shouldn't mention tribalism, you can't. Understand what it is, the concept called tribalism is not easy to understand

Tribalism is/was not limited to Africa.
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 18, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

Fck Xbox.

PS3/PC fo life. cool

2 Likes

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by pleep(m): 5:11pm On May 18, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

What you use, vallies?

@ kidstrangle hell yes, pcs were its at
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 18, 2013
I barely even play my sh*tty a$$ 360 no more. I might sell it to ganestop. And its the slim one to...

Can't wait for GTA 5 though. cool
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 18, 2013
KidStranglehold:

Tribalism is/was not limited to Africa.
I hope you know there's a difference between tribalism and self determination? And we are no longer in the past and there's is no tribalism in the new world
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 18, 2013
pleep: What you use, vallies?

@ kidstrangle hell yes, pcs were its at

I custom build my gaming PC. I get a triple monitor though.
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I hope you know there's a difference between tribalism and self determination? And we are no longer in the past and there's is no tribalism in the new world

I know there's no tribalism in the new world its called Colorism which is a form. Also my post had nothing to do with self determination. One example of Tribalism to me is people warring over things like 'Differences' and and having a close mind.

Thats just one example.
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 18, 2013
KidStranglehold:

I know there's no tribalism in the new world its called Colorism which is a form. Also my post had nothing to do with self determination. One example of Tribalism to me is people warring over things like 'Differences' and and having a close mind.

Thats just one example.

I used self determination because I was/am afraid that you consider all the secessionist groups in Europe tribalist, I think actually Europe can b considered as tribeless or mono ethnic to some extent..so I really don't know what tribalism you are talking about in Europe. As for colorism, I don't think you understand tribalism, if you did you wouldn't say that..anyway I'm done enough derailment

1 Like

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 5:27pm On May 18, 2013
I am on Ps3 as well.....

Ps3 : ***********

Xbox : *********
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 5:32pm On May 18, 2013
I should probably edit that...I forgot I have lots of stalkers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot / Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style / Do Edo (Bini) People See Themselves As Yorubas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.