Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People (35637 Views)

"Lightskin" Guys Who Try To Hard To Exude "Blackness" & Dark Skin Uncle Toms / Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? / Lightskin Igbos Aren't A New Concept For Igbo People (our Ancestors Had Them) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 6:27pm On May 18, 2013
Royal is cool with everybody....

I never singled you out in that thread....I just quoted numerous people to reference a satirical esque theme

Hence the prophet muhammad crescendo

It is never personal with anybody coming from Royal.......

★Royal★ is all about Love.

KidStranglehold:

Thanks man. But Im only 19... grin

And are we cool? Again my post towards mix people in that thread was not a personal attack at mixed people. cool
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by pleep(m): 6:27pm On May 18, 2013
Royal what pills do u do?
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by MrsChima1(f): 6:28pm On May 18, 2013
KidStranglehold:

Thanks man. But Im only 19... grin

And are we cool? Again my post towards mix people in that thread was not a personal attack at mixed people. cool

Don't mind him...he is a bit jealous that he ain't the only one that can pop lip gloss. grin
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 18, 2013
Mrs..Chima:
Kiddie you strappy thoroughbred!!

Muuuaaah!

smiley
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 18, 2013
Respect...

[img]http://scripturenuggets.files./2012/09/denmark-kings-crown1.jpg[/img]

Alyricist★Laura:
Royal is cool with everybody....

I never singled you out in that thread....I just quoted numerous people to reference a satirical esque theme

Hence the prophet muhammad crescendo

It is never personal with anybody coming from Royal.......

★Royal★ is all about Love.

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 6:31pm On May 18, 2013
A cocktail of many medications.......

Percs and Oxy...mixdd with Ben.....

I do not want to promote prescription drug use....

But I am zoning baby......

I am floating and flying 90% of the time I formulate through writing.....

pleep: Royal what pills do u do?
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 18, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

Don't mind him...he is a bit jealous that he ain't the only one that can pop lip gloss. grin

LOL
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by MrsChima1(f): 6:34pm On May 18, 2013
Royal stop lying nigga..you r popping cough drops!
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by pleep(m): 6:34pm On May 18, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
A cocktail of many medications.......

Percs and Oxy...mixdd with Ben.....

I do not want to promote prescription drug use....

But I am zoning baby......

I am floating and flying 90% of the time I formulate through writing.....

I'm feenin bruh..... lucky you, i could use some of dat sad
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by tpia5: 7:06pm On May 18, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

Truth is bitter.

Is that why you're telling lies?
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 18, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

Exactly. Like sexkillz for example..they have always dissed him about his yellow skin calling him an albino but colorism don't exist in Africa?

What about tuts and huls in Rwanda? I guess they were killing each other over some flipflops?

I read a book by a tut in Rwanda who is yellow like you...she watched her family murdered by huls saying they have white blood....supposedly her father is Beligian and her mum is Rwandan. She stated her father worked for a white family and was privy to a good life which made the family a target...she also said apart from skin color yoi couldn't tell a tut from a huls.

This has to b the dumbest comment on Nl, since when Tutsi are light or known to b light..ooo you mean people coming from the same stock /genes pool one can b known as dark and the other light shocked shocked holy Mary, lol @ apart from skin color you can tell a Tutsi from an Hutu., guess Paul Kagame is an Hutu since he is dark interesting American logic, street education I hail
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 18, 2013
KidStranglehold:

Part.

Haitian(father)

African American(mother)
Yeaa you are Haitian, we don't care about your mom side where im from, nice people Haitian...they need to go back in Africa your country is in a dangerous geographical zone. How many people are in Haiti?
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by tpia5: 7:17pm On May 18, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

Exactly. Like sexkillz for example..they have always dissed him about his yellow skin calling him an albino but colorism don't exist in Africa?

What about tuts and huls in Rwanda? I guess they were killing each other over some flipflops?

I read a book by a tut in Rwanda who is yellow like you...she watched her family murdered by huls saying they have white blood....supposedly her father is Beligian and her mum is Rwandan. She stated her father worked for a white family and was privy to a good life which made the family a target...she also said apart from skin color yoi couldn't tell a tut from a huls.

Oh Jesus, do your ears not burn when you tell these lies?

Where are your friends to come and drag you off this thread?
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Yeaa you are Haitian, we don't care about your mom side where im from, nice people Haitian...they need to go back in Africa your country is in a dangerous geographical zone. How many people are in Haiti?

I tend to notice that Africans mostly take their paternal side.

As for how many Haitians in Haiti... 9,801,664 as of July 2012.

Thats funny you speak of Haitians going back to Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiqEy7UHoe8

yeah Haiti is in a bad geographic zone.
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 18, 2013
^^ don't mind the dumb azz.

Could u kindly tell/list for us these bloody war in Africa based on skin Color/tone?

I don't know why this chima is always trying to bring Africa in their shiat , she is ready to cook any lie to paint us bad,
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 18, 2013
KidStranglehold:

I tend to notice that Africans mostly take their paternal side.

As for how many Haitians in Haiti... 9,801,664 as of July 2012.

Thats funny you speak of Haitians going back to Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiqEy7UHoe8

yeah Haiti is in a bad geographic zone.

They are the only Sane people in the new world....thot it was less than 3M , I can't watch the video, will do it later
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by MrsChima1(f): 7:56pm On May 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^^ don't mind the dumb azz.

Could u kindly tell/list for us these bloody war in Africa based on skin Color/tone?

I don't know why this chima is always trying to bring Africa in their shiat , she is ready to cook any lie to paint us bad,

I will continue to speak of what I want and you bish can't do a damn thing but run to ths moderator...dumb bish.

1 Like

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by MrsChima1(f): 7:58pm On May 18, 2013
tpia@:

Oh Jesus, do your ears not burn when you tell these lies?

Where are your friends to come and drag you off this thread?

Prove that I am lying.

You can't.

My friends are enjoying their lives but I will tell them you asked for them.
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by pleep(m): 8:00pm On May 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

They are the only Sane people in the new world....thot it was less than 3M , I can't watch the video, will do it later
Parce ils parlent en francais? tongue
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 18, 2013
Whatever ignorant ho3 im not the one who keep reporting my comments to sexkillz undecided
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by MrsChima1(f): 8:03pm On May 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

This has to b the dumbest comment on Nl, since when Tutsi are light or known to b light..ooo you mean people coming from the same stock /genes pool one can b known as dark and the other light shocked shocked holy Mary, lol @ apart from skin color you can tell a Tutsi from an Hutu., guess Paul Kagame is an Hutu since he is dark interesting American logic, street education I hail

And you are still a dumb azz wanna be Nigerian.

Lol at calling the survivor story dumb.....not surprised coming from a dumb ash.

1 Like

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 18, 2013
pleep: Parce ils parlent en francais? tongue
parcequ'ils sont gentils et respectent leur heritage Africain, il y'a un qui passe son temps a me dire qu'il est Africain et pas caraibeen
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 18, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

And you are still a dumb azz wanna be Nigerian.

Lol at calling the survivor story dumb.....not surprised coming from a dumb ash.

Wannabe Nigerian really coming from an American on a Nigerian forum.....

You and your fake friend are dumb .period

1 Like

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by MrsChima1(f): 8:06pm On May 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Whatever ignorant ho3 im not the one who keep reporting my comments to sexkillz undecided

Yeah we know your mama is an ignorant hoe.....we see what she has produced...buhahahhaha.

1 Like

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by MrsChima1(f): 8:10pm On May 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Wannabe Nigerian really coming from an American on a Nigerian forum.....

You and your fake friend are dumb .period

And you are a wanna be Nigerian on a Nigerian site. You have no relations of any kind....but to slob on a Nigerian nut. Bang bang!

You are the king of alt accounts and fake friend stories! Buahhahabbbbababaabba.

1 Like

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 18, 2013
Keep whining you are still dumb

2 Likes

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by MrsChima1(f): 8:15pm On May 18, 2013
Royal....you can have your thread back boo.

Bishes pop off..get checked.

1 Like

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by MrsChima1(f): 8:16pm On May 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Keep whining you are still dumb

You wear the crown dummy.

Fake ash wanna be Nigerian......

If you wanna be a Nigerian...at least have intelligence. Nigerians already have enough shit to deal with let alone have a dumb ash pointed nose and crooked neck Cammy attempting to be Nigerian. They have worked hard to abstain some type of prestige for a dummy to Bleep it all up.

Nigerians don't let Bubbles Bleep up the hard work.

1 Like

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 8:18pm On May 18, 2013
If there is no colorism in Africa......

Then why is/were the ethiopian government slaughtering the Anuak

& using code words like..."they are too primitive"...."they won't progress"......

Do I need to post the videos of the little Anuak princess who wrote letters to the new world leaders and others begging for support and help?.

There is colorism in Africa.

9 times out of 10 it is just usurped by other more important aspects of variables within Tribalism.

They are all Ethiopians..Same nationality.

If you want "inter tribal" colorism......look no further than Nairaland
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 18, 2013
All these tears because one more time your ignorance has been exposed, keep entertaining me...how Tutsi are light and were killed because darkies Hutu were envious... grin grin grin grin what a great story .
Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by AlyricistLaura: 8:24pm On May 18, 2013
When this deranged somali kid..posts images of native somalis and somalians of "bantu admixture"....

And says "my people are prettier then them"......

Are those not colorism undertones?.......

These images of somalis all across the culture section.......comparing the subtleties of people within the same nation....calling certain clans "better"....than others....

Is that not colorism rooted?.....

When he compares in his words..."ugly nigerians" to "beautiful somali"...is he not using colorism undertones?.......

Re: Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People by MrsChima1(f): 8:27pm On May 18, 2013
Nigerians...I know you guys don't want bad image but stop letting Africans like Bubbles to Bleep up your hard work!!

It's okay to say no to dumb ash Africans that want to be Nigerian!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot / Fulani Siddika Sanusi Rides On Horse To Her Husband's House In Style / Do Edo (Bini) People See Themselves As Yorubas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.