Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 (29591 Views)

VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List / {VIDEO + DOWNLOAD} Wizkid Performs ‘the Matter’ At Ghana Music Awards / Wizkid Wins Mobo Award 4 Best Africa Art (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by splashbaby(m): 6:13pm On May 20, 2013
O'l boy! see as Ghanaian full this thread..I beg make we discuss wetin carry all of us come here. "Wizkidmania fever shaking Ghana to the foundation...9ja too much"
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by deskossy(m): 6:14pm On May 20, 2013
Did I jst here sm1 say ghanaian destroying nigeria?...I be dey form diplomacy,bt now I want talk...in wat aspect plz,sm 1 shud elaborate
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 20, 2013
Qelvin:
Lool care to archive or better still list the so called areas where Ghana "destroy" Nigeria?..is it education(i mean comparing the cream of accomplished and recognized scholars both home and in diaspora from both countries),wealth(forget oil money,i mean the raw generation of cash from hustle and creativity,swag,entertainment,innovation,icons,diplomatic and international prestige,Military contribution to the WA sub-region and Africa at large? we all have our negative aspects so forget your usual nonsense on 419 and boko haram for a second,and try pivot your prism of reasoning on a scope of reality! of course apart from stupidity(where Ghanaians would arguably have the upper hand);which can only explain why a horde of morons decided to stampede themselves to death over some Tb Joshua ''special water'' Lmaoo,keep deceiving yourself,meanwhile i am waiting intently for your list of national achievements that you feel can destroy Naija in all ramifications...i have my facts here and ready,the jury is out.

Ask yourself this question whenever something bad happens in a west african country where do the citizens seek refuge including Nigeria itself. Ghana, Ghana , Ghana

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 20, 2013
deskossy: Did I jst here sm1 say ghanaian destroying nigeria?...I be dey form diplomacy,bt now I want talk...in wat aspect plz,sm 1 shud elaborate

Everything in life. The fact is Nigeria can't be compared to ghana

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by deskossy(m): 6:35pm On May 20, 2013
Kingmojo:

Everything in life. The fact is Nigeria can't be compared to ghana
wat aspect?
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 20, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

To be a nigerian is a curse, bro tek a gud luk at their country, its a heap of cow dung.
imagine dis guy calling himself banku & fish head. Dat shows his the dumbest ghanian in the world.
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by kingingkinging: 6:56pm On May 20, 2013
Why are the Ghanians having problem with Nigeria? Is this out of jealousy that Nigeria is more recognised and dominating in all facets of life?

If that is their problem, them it wont be solved on time because we are just starting.

The same Ghana that that we used to use to clean our houses then in Ibadan, cobble our shoes for us, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by BankuTilapia: 6:56pm On May 20, 2013
googlepikin: imagine dis guy calling himself banku & fish head. Dat shows his the dumbest ghanian in the world.
Useless son of a baboon n gorilla most of nigerian dishes luks like vomit mix wit shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttt grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 20, 2013
>>>
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 20, 2013
googlepikin: they have to go to Ghana cos they are imbe cile like you people. Skin complexion nko, ghanians are so black that I kept asking if you guys deep your babies in the fire as baptism. CHARLIE

Is a good thing you realize that Nigerians are imbe*cile because Nigeria have the most immigrants in Ghana. The nigerian brain smaller than their joysticks.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by BankuTilapia: 7:00pm On May 20, 2013
kingingkinging: Why are the Ghanians having problem with Nigeria? Is this out of jealousy that Nigeria is more recognised and dominating in all facets of life?

If that is their problem, them it wont be solved on time because we are just starting.

The same Ghana that that we used to use to clean our houses then in Ibadan, cobble our shoes for us, etc.

Dominating in kidnapping n BOKO HARAM, nigeria is da most useless country on earth,Somalia is more safer than nigeria. U animals r a nasty piece of work datz y u r not welcome in any part of Africa. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 20, 2013
kingingkinging: Why are the Ghanians having problem with Nigeria? Is this out of jealousy that Nigeria is more recognised and dominating in all facets of life?

Ghanaians clean houses to make earns meat but Nigerians use their mothers and wives as blood money. Steal from hard workers. That's what u guys are known around the world.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Qelvin(m): 7:03pm On May 20, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Dominating in kidnapping n BOKO HARAM, nigeria is da most useless country on earth,Somalia is more safer than nigeria. U animals r a nasty piece of work datz y u r not welcome in any part of Africa. cheesy grin
is that all you got? you can do better charlie angry tongue anyway you guys are lucky I'm in a exhilarated mood today,graduating soon with my Bachelors in Molecular toxicology from the University of California,Berkeley!after my post grad rave,i will probably have time for inconsequential banters.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by PetroDolla: 7:06pm On May 20, 2013
Qelvin:
is that all you got? you can do better charlie angry tongue
sharaaap eeeediot
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by lernah: 7:07pm On May 20, 2013
Atta boy wizzy
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 20, 2013
Kingmojo: A nigerian of all people talking about the way ghanaians speak English. We all know ghanaians diction supersedes Nigeria or any country in Africa.

blasphemy!
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by BankuTilapia: 7:08pm On May 20, 2013
We Ghanaians will continue to educate u worthless nigerians wot life is all about. grin cheesy grin...... It's a mistake u animals exist on earth but God will rectify diz in da next creation. cheesy grin...... Ghana 4 lyf.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by kamelonaire(m): 7:09pm On May 20, 2013
QueenofLife: . CHECK UR DICTIONARY
shocked. CHECK UR DICTIONARY
true u need oxford dictionary
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Kajina: 7:09pm On May 20, 2013
googlepikin: they have to go to Ghana cos they are imbe cile like you people. Skin complexion nko, ghanians are so black that I kept asking if you guys deep your babies in the fire as baptism. CHARLIE

Why is it that 77% of Nigerians are bleaching? It's because you guys are so black and ashamed of it. It's so sad how so much of you guys are still suffering from mental slavery. You are so ashamed of the African skin yet you want to be "giant of Africa". ONLY IN YOUR DREAMS!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by PetroDolla: 7:09pm On May 20, 2013
Kingmojo:

Ghanaians clean houses to make earns meat but Nigerians use their mothers and wives as blood money. Steal from hard workers. That's what u guys are known around the world.
grin grin grin nigerians using their mothers and wives for blood money is just a small part of the nigerian tragedy. they even sell their properties, such as cars,houses and lands, to send their sisters and daughters to go to Europe/Italy and work as prostitutes! grin grin grin if I tell you the numbers of people that disappear in lagos alone every day, you'll faint. grin grin grin otokoto abi na gbomogbo, abi na wetin na sef.....

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 20, 2013
Kingmojo: In Naija boko haram dominates

that has come to an end...update yourself man

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by BankuTilapia: 7:11pm On May 20, 2013
Kingmojo:

Charlie u hv murdered diz maladroit buffoon grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Qelvin(m): 7:12pm On May 20, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:
We Ghanaians will continue to educate u worthless nigerians wot life is all about. grin cheesy grin...... It's a mistake u animals exist on earth but God will rectify diz in da next creation. cheesy grin...... Ghana 4 lyf.
we are animals yet your late President Atta Mills came begging and kneeling before TB Joshua weeping at the feet of his fellow man for salvation,while thousands of ghanaian faithfuls stampeded themselves over "holy water" specially made and deliered from Naija wink,if we are animals then i wonder what Ghana girls who love to phuck us will be then? just admit it bro, we are your superiors...the infamous ''Ghana must go'' stigma will never be erased,we will always dominate you lots even in Ghanacheesy cool tongue anyway i'm off this sh.it brothers,Wizboy has gotten his medal,time to get mine.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by chriskwaku: 7:13pm On May 20, 2013
Eiii you guys are still on this ish! Anyway am off for a meeting.You all show love and respect to each other. B& T heed to my advice
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by BankuTilapia: 7:16pm On May 20, 2013
Kajina:

Why is it that 77% of Nigerians are bleaching? It's because you guys are so black and ashamed of it. It's so sad how so much of you guys are still suffering from mental slavery. You are so ashamed of the African skin yet you want to be "giant of Africa". ONLY IN YOUR DREAMS!
Goldie died cuz she bleached her skin to death and tek a gud luk at omo sexy k shaped legs. It's light n black at da same time. So so bleaching....... We r Ghanaians, black like a tar n proud. cheesy cheesy grin..... I will rather live like a dog than a nigerian. cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Kajina: 7:16pm On May 20, 2013
PetroDolla: grin grin grin nigerians using their mothers and wives for blood money is just a small part of the nigerian tragedy. they even sell their properties, such as cars,houses and lands, to send their sisters and daughters to go to Europe/Italy and work as prostitutes! grin grin grin if I tell you the numbers of people that disappear in lagos alone every day, you'll faint. grin grin grin otokoto abi na gbomogbo, abi na wetin na sef.....

I even heard that every household in Edo State has a girl in Europe prostituting. And this was told to me by a Nigerian friend. Very sad.
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by PetroDolla: 7:19pm On May 20, 2013

grin grin grin I am in a good mood today. did you say nigeria is 'more recognised and dominating" -- you meant recognised as a failed state and a becoming a by word for lawlessness and anarchy? I no want laugh sha, but your post come dey make me laugh so tey I come dey ask myself whether there is another nigeria apart from that sh1thole across Cotonou. ma guy, me I don't naija being 'more recognised and dominating' that seeing a country held hostage by armed robbers, prostitutes, militants, boko harams, ritualists and 410ners! ns wao! some have eyes but can't see, some have ears but can't hear! what a tragedy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 20, 2013
Kingmojo: Nigerians bomb each other day and night for no reason. How many Nigerians have died over stupidity compare to ghanaians. State of emergency. Good luck

even when Boko haram was bombing some Northern parts of Nigeria, our economy was greater than ghana's economy.
if ghana was to go through what Nigeria had been going for the past few years, i bet you, ghana would not be better than libya.
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 20, 2013
IS IT THAT YOU PEOPLE ARE DUMB OR LOST,DIS IS NAIRALAND NOT CEDILAND. CHARLIE
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by BankuTilapia: 7:22pm On May 20, 2013
Qelvin:
we are animals yet your late President Atta Mills came begging and kneeling before TB Joshua weeping at the feet of his fellow man for salvation,while thousands of ghanaian faithfuls killed themselves over "holy water" specially deliered from Naija wink,if we are animals then i wonder what Ghana girls who love to phuck us will be then? just admit it bro, we are your superiors...the infamous ''Ghana must go'' stigma will never be erased,we will always dominate you lots even in Ghanacheesy cool tongue
Hahaaaaaaa in ur phucking dreams n those who died were Nigerians go check it out. Wen it cums to girls every1 knows nigerian men r eeeeediots who luv to spend a fortune on a pucccciiiii which a Ghanaian will get for nuttin. cheesy grin. U people r soooooooooo stupiddddd u make da word stupidddddd luk gud. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 20, 2013
maxwello.yg:

that has come to an end...update yourself man

Sure if u say so. Maybe the electricity off at your place so u dont get news or maybe your generator ran out of gas. With all that oil why can't y'all refine your own oil

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 20, 2013
Qelvin:
we are animals yet your late President Atta Mills came begging and kneeling before TB Joshua weeping at the feet of his fellow man for salvation,while thousands of ghanaian faithfuls stampeded themselves over "holy water" specially made and deliered from Naija wink,if we are animals then i wonder what Ghana girls who love to phuck us will be then? just admit it bro, we are your superiors...the infamous ''Ghana must go'' stigma will never be erased,we will always dominate you lots even in Ghanacheesy cool tongue anyway i'm off this sh.it brothers,Wizboy has gotten his medal,time to get mine.

No shame in a man seeking counseling of another man especially a man of God. Sadly Nigerians don't know God, all they know is witch doctors and juju.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? / Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] / [MUSIC] Davido - One Of A Kind Official Release. Download Audio And Listen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.