Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,679 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

"I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" (60170 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... / Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by pawesome(m): 9:12am On May 20, 2013
190-the-clown:
i need to send this link to all my 7 girlfriends

that shell WORK they must work to get it for me angry angry

else no marriage angry angry
shikenan!
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Preshy111: 9:21am On May 20, 2013
Oglakoncept: You went too far and besides, you kept it away from ur boyfriend which is bad.
Its better you quit the job and start a new life elsewhere because maybe "ur boss saw u so sweet in bed" and wont let it go.

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Aisha56579(f): 9:21am On May 20, 2013
Babe move on with ur life men are not worth taking risk for...u can make him understand but if he refuses to come back,then try and forget him....u never can tell that man might not be ur hubby...ur own will come jst be ur self and believe in ur hrt that All is well no matter what ...cheers
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by mrofficial(m): 9:29am On May 20, 2013
Kslib: All wetin me wan know be say "DID SHE ENJOY THE SEX"??

How we won take know? grin
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by DICKtator: 9:29am On May 20, 2013
chronique: I'd rather starve,have no clothes and shoes and be jobless than have my woman warm another man's bed to give me food to eat/a job. It's not worth it. My woman is my pride and I can't share her. Let the lady move on with her life. She already made the mistake and the harm has been done. It's only a man who doesn't love you that will hear this and not get mad.
You here on NL,Somebody is shining the congo of that woman.
You don't even know what is going down!!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by DICKtator: 9:30am On May 20, 2013
[quote author=Preshy111][/quote]
?
Why Jaja of Opobo pix?
grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by luluosas(m): 9:30am On May 20, 2013
N.J You make the biggest mistake of your life by selling your dignity for a mere position of securing a job for your boyfriend, which in the first place is a wrong relationship.
Now, your boss has used you, your boyfriend finds out and left you. You will now discover that, you were very stupid and foolish to go to bed with your boss.
Now, are you there still going to bed with people in order to secure a job, pass exam, get promoted, win a contact and so on and so forth? Repent today and cry to God for mercy and you will be forgiven. God bless you.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by mickijoe: 9:34am On May 20, 2013
prayer is the only key to every situation, so pray hard , God will resture your r/ship or even give you a new one.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Braveht: 9:36am On May 20, 2013
Hmmm.... my thought.... if that you job is not a one man show and your Boss that you slept with has another Oga at the Top i suggest you make him pay a part of this too. find a way to get the the number one person or someone above him that is credible and tell the person the whole truth. you may then resign. email or text you boy friend and tell him all that happened if you are meant to be together he will surely comeback for you. move on such is life and don't make this kind of mistake again......just my thoughts.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by CHIMUMMY(f): 9:37am On May 20, 2013
nerodenero: You messed up completely.Forget the relationship and the guy.If you reconcile with him,your guy wont forget the matter.Just move on!

I agree with u nero dats d best solution to ds ordeal. And i hv to add u shd start looking 4 anoda job cos d boss will sack u as u stop sleeping wt hm.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by beordune(m): 9:39am On May 20, 2013
You need to quit that job, unless you want to continue sleeping with this boss of yours; as for your man, you need God to make him believe you and want to come back....That guy was real girl.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Preshy111: 9:41am On May 20, 2013
babe u Bleep up big tym: first u dnt av regards fr urslf neida do u luv u guy as u claimed:u av no real human concsienc not to nw tlk of u avin d fear of God in u: av u ever heard dat a man ever satisfied wit sex: anyway sha my advic is dat first u ask God fr frgivnss den change ur base n luk fr every possible means to appologis to him;even if he dosnt acept u no probs cus it ur cross nw n u av to carry it:
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by killuminati(m): 9:41am On May 20, 2013
Girl, I will say it to your face I know you reading all comments in here, you nothing but a sl'ut! How could you do that?! That's the most stupid thing a girl can do for love but I know you're not stupid you're just a freak(no offence). You just wan 'Bleep you boss for the sake of it, that's all!

So abeg, stop playing victim here. If na me sef I go disappear forever.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Chregor(m): 9:42am On May 20, 2013
Experience is far more important form of education. I felt touched dat u decided to share ur grim story, thereby exempting others likely victims. Believe me this is a trend we've got to promote inorder to efficiently fight off the stark, sweeping moral decadence in our society. Don't always be very critical, as issue like this is very common now, and ravaging , yet, we aren't bold enough to bring them to the fore to serve the vulnerable ones.
This is a character Jesus wants from us: remember, a woman showed up before Jesus- believed to have involved in dirty acts- with a precious perfume; a move dat was likely to spark a light protest and murmuring among the disciples and others, was accorded a sane and fair treatment much to the surprise of the disciple.
That's wat the "New Kingdom" demands of us all.
So my dear, change the work and try to talk him(ur most loved) into wat led to the scandal, as he might have felt betrayed.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by victorD3: 9:47am On May 20, 2013
chronique: I'd rather starve,have no clothes and shoes and be jobless than have my woman warm another man's bed to give me food to eat/a job. It's not worth it. My woman is my pride and I can't share her. Let the lady move on with her life. She already made the mistake and the harm has been done. It's only a man who doesn't love you that will hear this and not get mad.

My exact thought. That's why people should know who they are in a rship with because one can only use what they know best to solve situation when hardship comes. If what that girl knows was Gods grace she would had kneel and pray but instead she remembered how good she could be on bed. My point is that a resigned thief will remember his quick fingers when there are less options and a retired prostitute won't hesitate using her skills when such situation calls.

If I were the boy I would had moved on by now because am not a learner.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Talentscout: 9:48am On May 20, 2013
Flaubert Ajiero: I got this email from one of my Blog Reader(www.flaubertajiero.com) who need a public opinion on her predicament. I.D kept Confidential.

It Reads:

Dear FAB Readers,

I need solutions, it all seems like my world is crashing right before me.

I'm a girl of 28 and I'm in a relationship of about 2 years now.

I work with an insurance company and life has been good until my boyfriend lost his job roughly 10 months ago. And everything changed. I cater for him and myself as well since then.

He continually nags about not having a job despite his applications for a new one. And to be very honest this whole situation sucks life out of me.

So I decided to meet my boss at the office and I asked if he could help in any way. He accepted but requested sex with me and because I felt fed up with my boyfriend's situation, I gave in to sleep with my boss but we'd an agreement that it will be a one time stuff. I was desperate and was willing to sacrifice for my boyfriend.

Weeks later my boyfriend got the job and according to the company policy, employees must have a 3 months training before confirmation.

This situation led to my boyfriends being trained at my branch of the company,which is also where my boss that gave him the job works.

Just less than 6 weeks my boss couldn't let me stay for a day without further request for sex and in the process my boyfriend found out the whole thing.

He quit the job instantly and left town without a word. Doesn't take my calls to hear my side of the whole thing.

I feel confused as I've only intended to assist but it's all falling on me now.

I wrote so that I can have a public view and advice on what to do.

Is there a chance or anything I could do to salvage the situation

Please I need help.

Thanks

N.J

What are you Guys opinion and advice to N.J's situation, does she still have a chance to rescue the problem?
Young Lady! You see If I was your boyfriend, there is nothing you will tell me that I'll understand. Why didn't you seek for his concern? Even God knows the answer will certainly be ''NO''. That's a dead Sacrifice. No man will like to share his woman wit another man. Now you can tell who among your Boyfriend/ Boss is good in Bed... Weeeeeeeeeeeeping for this guy......heheheheheh
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by chronique(m): 9:59am On May 20, 2013
I guess you're the one;keep up the good job. More aboniki to dick undecided

DICKtator:
You here on NL,Somebody is shining the congo of that woman.
You don't even know what is going down!!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Nobody: 9:59am On May 20, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin CHAI SEE WETIN TOTO AND PRICK DEY CAUSE..... GOD HELP US
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Tropilo(m): 10:04am On May 20, 2013
See...! Let ur boss know that he does not hv monopoly of scattering (eventhoughtwo-ofyouarebastards).

Threaten him that if he does not get ur bf back for you, you'll report him to his wife and even lie to her that he brings you home sometimes and f*#ks you on her matrimonial bed (i swear no woman will take this).

As he has scattered ur future, you too shld scatter his present, abi! (mischievious grin)

SCORE:
*1-1goallessdraw#
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Uwakuwak(f): 10:08am On May 20, 2013
I like the guy, he would have been a slave to his girl friend and the boss in that office.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Nobody: 10:09am On May 20, 2013
i guess you follow these three steps:~
{1}leave the present company you working with just because to gain your sanity.
{2}search for new job and move on with your life just because you are a woman.but you have to learn from the mistakes you've made.
{3}find all means to contact your boyfriend and explain everything to him just because of future purposes.
follow these steps above and say your THANK YOU later.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by BigBossMan(m): 10:10am On May 20, 2013
SORRY YOU MADE A STUP!D MOVE AND YOU HAVE TO FACE THE CONSEQUENCES. YOU HAVE TO LIVE WITH IT!
A WOMAN OF VIRTUE WILL NOT DO WHAT YOU DID. MAYBE IN TIME PAST YOU HAVE GIVEN IT TO ANYONE THAT PUTS YOU IN TIGHT CORNER LIKE LECTURERS, BOSSES, ETC.
SORRY EH.
YOU CANT EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT!
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Dalby(m): 10:10am On May 20, 2013
Chregor: Experience is far more important form of education. I felt touched dat u decided to share ur grim story, thereby exempting others likely victims. Believe me this is a trend we've got to promote inorder to efficiently fight off the stark, sweeping moral decadence in our society. Don't always be very critical, as issue like this is very common now, and ravaging , yet, we aren't bold enough to bring them to the fore to serve the vulnerable ones.
This is a character Jesus wants from us: remember, a woman showed up before Jesus- believed to have involved in dirty acts- with a precious perfume; a move dat was likely to spark a light protest and murmuring among the disciples and others, was accorded a sane and fair treatment much to the surprise of the disciple.
That's wat the "New Kingdom" demands of us all.
So my dear, change the work and try to talk him(ur most loved) into wat led to the scandal, as he might have felt betrayed.

I dont understand this, we should clap for her for the good she has done or what
The relationship is ove, and the earlier she comes to term with that the better for ALL concerned undecided
She should start looking for another job if she is not going to continue with the sexual relationship with her boss (which I doubt) cry

For the records the victim here is her boyfriend who did not have a choice / say in all of this and not HER. Let us not be drawn by sentiments, you cannot eat your cake and have it, if you try you are just plain GREEDY lipsrsealed
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by uzeba(m): 10:14am On May 20, 2013
And he will marry anoda girl!! In Jesus name!!!
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Justice42003: 10:17am On May 20, 2013
I advise d lady 2 move on with her life, if treuly d guy loves her he will come back 4 her,am not sayin what the lady did was right,but all i know from what i read was that she has sacrificed alot for d betterment of the relationship,come to talk of it,they are still dating not married.if d guy dosen't come back then he is not your future husband.
Nobody holy pass,: 2face idibia:
Remain blessed.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by jidewin(m): 10:17am On May 20, 2013
In my own opinion,she scarificed her dignity for the man that she loved.He should brush aside she slept with the boss part, put his act together and make his babe happy.
Back in college, i knew hot babes who would sleep with lecturers just to help their "the boy is mine" obtain 'let my people go' passmark. Nothing new under the sun.Its a heavyprice she paid and he should let that episode become past tense.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by victorD3: 10:21am On May 20, 2013
aburo7: U really made a big mistake by sleeping with ur boss because of ur bf.U need to move on,get a new job and a new bf.

If she like let her change her name but the past still hunts the future no matter what.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Blackgold09(f): 10:21am On May 20, 2013
Kslib: All wetin me wan know be say "DID SHE ENJOY THE SEX"??
if only she enjoy the sex she no for dey vex with her boss master
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by olajide8(m): 10:23am On May 20, 2013
lynpetra: Let her quit!Send a text to the boyfriend,explaining and apologising,then move on.Moving on with her life now is the most important decision she really needs to embark on rite now.
We once sacrificed so much individually, but let her quit her job - you go find am better job, or boyfriend or pay her bills. Yes, its obvious she had an eye for her Oga, if not, no matter what, she wouldn't have slept with him, all understood.
She would still do it again, because she has already done it once, with her boss and say how long has this flirting been for, the guy may have been complaining about her ways, its only her side of the story.
Which man go wan share him, thing with another man, talkless of your boss, na left hand the boss, go dey use describe the girl, in his presence. Conclusively - my advise is I don't have any advise, woman up to the consequences and take this on his behalf

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Nobody: 10:26am On May 20, 2013
Since you were trying to help your boyfriend, why didnt you tell him the conditions your boss gave you for him getting a job in your office

You didnt seek his opinion, now you are seeking our opinion. I have nothing to say. When a woman says '' i can handle it all by myself, thats the way it goes ''. Smh

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Nobody: 10:28am On May 20, 2013
Princeparix: if na u be d guy-and ur babe cum tell u--"baby, am sorry-i slept wit ma boss just to get u a job"-hw u go feel?

Balderdash!! So why not say it before the act Maybe the lady so the request so easy. Woman of easy virtue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. / BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Her Curvy Body While On Vacation Abroad (Pix, Video) / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.