Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,009 members, 7,810,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Which Wife Can Accept This? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Wife Can Accept This? (8836 Views)

Counter Trend:husband Can't Rape Wife But Wife Can Rape Husband / Watching Football With Wife Can Be Very Frustrating And Stressful. / How A Wife Can Be The Glory Of Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by Nobody: 9:14am On May 21, 2013
MMotimo:

Thank you, Madam! Next time, keep your unsolicited advice to yourself. Gosh! Another oestrogen-laden lad putting mouth in a matter between women, ameboism has become a male sport, so incredibly sad!

Please, save your fire hose for a real fire. Something creepy about these woman- wrapper men, shior!

On a side note, this comment above would have been perfect if it were directed at the following poster.

biolabee: Across the slug fest of sarcasm and who come from silver spoon or not , good to know that DK and mama jhyde hit the nail on the head

Liked!!! 1000 times

Money na the main thing

Simples

That man wey dey beside you on the subway or that owambe you don't really know he sorted himself

Everybodi on fire today

A bit unfair to Miredia.
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by Nobody: 9:30am On May 21, 2013
most women in this kinda marriage are the ones who play hard to get with their future hubby and end up with another woman's future husband
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by damiso(f): 11:42am On May 21, 2013
biolabee: Across the slug fest of sarcasm and who come from silver spoon or not , good to know that DK and mama jhyde hit the nail on the head

Liked!!! 1000 times

Money na the main thing

Simples

That man wey dey beside you on the subway or that owambe you don't really know he sorted himself

Everybodi on fire today

Oga Biola.Really?Really?Money na the main thing?

So why then do we crucify yahoo boys if money na the main thing? undecided

I know the silver spoon comment was aimed at me but all i can say is regardless of how we sugar coat it some things are just plain WRONG and avoidable if truth be told.

Lying to a woman that you love and want to MARRY(i view marriage as an instutution) her as a means to gaining residency is WRONG,WRONG.If the guy no get american visiting visa till now he wont have died.He would have explored various other options.

1 Like

Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by Nobody: 11:51am On May 21, 2013
MMotimo: @ ileoba

Sorry you got caught in the crossfire! Frankly, I was surprised at what I felt was an unprovoked attack from you. You've never struck me as the type with a bottomless capacity for mischief and a need for e-fights to cope with the misery of real life.

The other gal, I know exactly what her troubles are, clear for all to see. I usually just ignore characters like that because it is an inbred thing and it can be hard to outrun your circumstances but I realized this one's IQ is so low that her local, razz, crass, bushito self will keep pushing because she sees herself as an internet warrior and zero breeding to re-arrange herself.

A pathological liar with illusions of grandeur who has been exposed for what she is over and over again, hopefully she gets the help she needs, almost all of her sparring partners have counselled her. This much venom and psycho behavior online, the real life must be truly . . . . . . lipsrsealed Now that she has had a chance to call me names, maybe she will feel better and consider getting professional help for what ails her.

Apologies again! Now I know why my conscience was bothering me, I owe you an apology.

Honestly, I have very much to say bout you but I'll cut it short for now ( cos I gotta run) if you've wasted the ample years of your life to sit at home and do nothing and live off a man then its not my problem, the fact that I come out here to denounce lazy butts baffles you I know and I won't stop cheesy cheesy boo hoo .

MMotimo I know you're out to burst bubbles ( obviously you're less busy) and unfortunately you couldn't figure me out like you think you did to Adabeke grin honest to Gawd you can drive kids snow mobile in your backyard old woman, it's nothing elaborate to foam in mouth about. tongue

And NO I don't live on an acreage cheesy

You're NOT better than those women so calling them ridiculous names makes you more razzier, jealousy jealousy na im dey worry you, you can ask them if you need you know? nothing to be shy about.

As for living in the clouds , you're the one with imaginary characters in your head and putting it in writing wink Now what's more crazier ??

As for my own life that seem to be the subject of your tantrum, I won't go there cos you will faint and oh it's gonna be 'unbecoming' again.

See ya! For now
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by Nobody: 11:57am On May 21, 2013
Ujujoan:

bla bla bla bla . . .

The diff b/w you and I is that I'll call you out, even quote you . . but you prefer the cowardly indirect approach . . If you don't 'give a fck about you' then stop making snide references to my post . . SMH!

I'm not here to trade words/fight with you, but I won't look the other way if you talk trash . . . it disturbs my sensibilities!

Where did I make a snide remark to your posts? Please show me where it's directed at you?

The only ones I mentioned your names lately were all in your support so i don't know what you're talking about, I figured my comments drives you nuts so I've decided to drop you like its hot , I really don't give a F honestly....you'll never figure me out, I'm like a catfish. Just buzz off already Uju will ya?

Ujujoan:

It's her modus operandi . . . cowards way out? undecided

Honestly this is getting old . . . instead of giving her opinion like everybody else and taking a hike, she'll decide to launch unnecessary attacks at innocent posters.

Tried to figure her out but the mind boggles . . . undecided

Like for Real?? cheesy
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 21, 2013
ileobatojo:

Apology accepted! No biggie. To say I was stunned when I read your post is an understatement because at no point did I attack you. I can't even figure out which of my posts you thought was directed against you.

In actual fact, the primary reason I came into this thread was because I saw Jide deliberately targeting you (with her snide comments) unecessarily and I agreed with your point of view.

As for Jide, what can I say, she and I have finally agreed to be "frenemies" otherwise, she would have been directing all the negativity at me.

Jide, please leave Mmotimo alone. kiss

No I won't leave her alone, but I gotta run now .

See ya!
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by MMotimo: 12:51pm On May 21, 2013
You see what I mean by low IQ? The razzo is feeling like a superstar because you said leave Mmotimo alone. A person with a bit more intelligence would have known it's for her own good.

I chewed bushitos like her for breakfast back in boarding school, the reason why I don't associate with them. Good for you that you can tolerate her, I don't have such patience. I have ignored her all these weeks but she keeps seeking my attention with her snide kurukere comments. Now she's got it, just like she went looking for trouble and spent a whole night suffering her foolishness as all her issues were made public by those smarter than her and she was rendered incoherent with imaginable guests eating imaginary nachos.

Sometimes, these locres just need a smackdown. Her last one was painful to watch, she was shredded and diced and reduced to a pathetic mess. Good breeding is not weakness but how is a person who cannot string a logical argument together supposed to know that? Maybe she can up her game because it's same old innuendo/disinformation. As for my age, keep guessing! I know the idea of thinking you are 30 appeals to you, whatever rocks your boat

A nursing aide/attendant, working 24/7, online 24/7 instead of watching her mentally dependent patients. Has to work so hard that bitterness has overwhelmed her because there are folks for whom life can be easier. These bushitos think you live the same lifestyles as them, leveraged to their eyeballs so they can do owambes.

Such a psycho, my life totally freaks her out! I advise you stop reading my diary make you no wound o! your mental state is already questionable. Enough on this thread, if you want me to tell you like it is, go and create a thread and I will oblige you with 2 posts only. I won't trade words with you, I will talk down to you in the language you understand, and give you some of the home training you missed when you were abandoned in childhood. 2 posts only, that is all I need to put you in your place and give you a lesson you will never forget. Fraudulent refugee claimant feeling funky.

1 Like

Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by MMotimo: 12:51pm On May 21, 2013
jidegirl12:

Honestly, I have very much to say bout you but I'll cut it short for now ( cos I gotta run) if you've wasted the ample years of your life to sit at home and do nothing and live off a man then its not my problem, the fact that I come out here to denounce lazy butts baffles you I know and I won't stop cheesy cheesy boo hoo .

MMotimo I know you're out to burst bubbles ( obviously you're less busy) and unfortunately you couldn't figure me out like you think you did to Adabeke grin honest to Gawd you can drive kids snow mobile in your backyard old woman, it's nothing elaborate to foam in mouth about. tongue

And NO I don't live on an acreage cheesy

You're NOT better than those women so calling them ridiculous names makes you more razzier, jealousy jealousy na im dey worry you, you can ask them if you need you know? nothing to be shy about.

As for living in the clouds , you're the one with imaginary characters in your head and putting it in writing wink Now what's more crazier ??

As for my own life that seem to be the subject of your tantrum, I won't go there cos you will faint and oh it's gonna be 'unbecoming' again.

See ya! For now

Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by biolabee(m): 12:56pm On May 21, 2013
Dear ma I did not mean to cause any off sorry if you were especially offended

What I meant b money is that people dthat do this thing do it to have access to residency and attendant economic opportunity
I thought it was a thing of the previous generation until I met someone who has doneit with my koro koro eyes

They are working and paying taxes so it's not a criminal act like yahoo yahoo which is fee fraud which know is illegal and I will never advocate.
However I appreciate the comments made that we should consider tge case of the foreign wife who is being taken for a ride
This is true but economic considerations and desire to get a green card/residency are very strong

Also note that some akata or white who do it as a business
Sorry once again - no offense was meant

damiso:

Oga Biola.Really?Really?Money na the main thing?

So why then do we crucify yahoo boys if money na the main thing? undecided

I know the silver spoon comment was aimed at me but all i can say is regardless of how we sugar coat it some things are just plain WRONG and avoidable if truth be told.

Lying to a woman that you love and want to MARRY(i view marriage as an instutution) her as a means to gaining residency is WRONG,WRONG.If the guy no get american visiting visa till now he wont have died.He would have explored various other options.

Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by damiso(f): 1:10pm On May 21, 2013
biolabee:

Dear ma I did not mean to cause any off sorry if you were especially offended

What I meant b money is that people dthat do this thing do it to have access to residency and attendant economic opportunity
I thought it was a thing of the previous generation until I met someone who has doneit with my koro koro eyes

They are working and paying taxes so it's not a criminal act like yahoo yahoo which is fee fraud which know is illegal and I will never advocate.
However I appreciate the comments made that we should consider tge case of the foreign wife who is being taken for a ride
This is true but economic considerations and desire to get a green card/residency are very strong

Also note that some akata or white who do it as a business
Sorry once again - no offense was meant

No offence taken o just saying.I do get and understand the need to want to stabilise,something which Legal residency affords you BUT as you said i thought it was a thing of the past too.The world is much smaller now with the internet so its not like previous generations where people just dove into it and then found out they were stuck.

I am not uppity about the whole residency thing,its just that i think our generation has more info than to just be jumping ship with the wrong means when there are legal ways to go about it.

Me i see both of them i.e.sham marriages and advance fee fraud as obtaining something through decietful means.Some people really had no choice and some even prefered to pay HUGE amounts rather than decieving an innocent party.

That said sha,its not cool to judge someone if i have not walked in their shoes BUT some kind things are just not right.People do it still does not make it right.
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by dare2think: 1:15pm On May 21, 2013
God Almighty!!!

Women have issues....

geezzzzzzzzzz. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Your partners must have incredible patience.

Gawd Dyammmm!!!

3 Likes

Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by biolabee(m): 1:17pm On May 21, 2013
You are right ma. Note no one said it was right but we all know the reasons people do it

damiso:

No offence taken o just saying.I do get and understand the need to want to stabilise,something which Legal residency affords you BUT as you said i thought it was a thing of the past too.The world is much smaller now with the internet so its not like previous generations where people just dove into it and then found out they were stuck.

I am not uppity about the whole residency thing,its just that i think our generation has more info than to just be jumping ship with the wrong means when there are legal ways to go about it.

Me i see both of them i.e.sham marriages and advance fee fraud as obtaining something through decietful means.Some people really had no choice and some even prefered to pay HUGE amounts rather than decieving an innocent party.

That said sha,its not cool to judge someone if i have not walked in their shoes BUT some kind things are just not right.People do it still does not make it right.
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 21, 2013
MMotimo: Nah ileoba, miredia deserved all he got, I have little patience for woman wrappers, he was in a hurry to come to your defence and should have looked before leaping.

But he looked and saw that I did nothing wrong to you. It's nice to have someone come to your defence when you're innocent. tongue

I have ignored her all these weeks but she keeps seeking my attention with her snide kurukere comments. Now she's got it, just like she went looking for trouble and spent a whole night suffering her foolishness as all her issues were made public by those smarter than her and she was rendered incoherent with imaginable guests eating imaginary nachos.

Oh, I completely understand the bolded. It was the same cycle with me. I would ignore about 20 of her deliberate snide comments to me, the day I decide to respond to one of them, I become the bully and you have people coming out of the woodwork to call me all manners of names. Then you have people like this who drop these kinds of annoying comments.

dare2think: God Almighty!!!

Women have issues....

geezzzzzzzzzz. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Your partners must have incredible patience.

Gawd Dyammmm!!!

They say nothing at the 20 snide remarks and then show up in all 'holiness' when you eventually respond. Come to think of it, I think you may have even done the same type of thing at one point during our beef. angry cheesy

Well, the problem with Jide is that she can keep this cycle going endlessly. She won't stop. It gets boring and tiresome, that's why I had to appeal to her to just stop. Thankfully, she was kind enough to oblige me.

MMotimo: Good for you that you can tolerate her, I don't have such patience.

Actually, it's fairly easy now that she doesn't go around deliberately looking for my trouble, just ignore the posts that you don't like (for the most part) and comment on the ones you do. Shikena.

*I know I might be skating on thin ice here but Jide jowo, don't put me back on your hitlist kiss kiss cheesy But you need to change dear. It's okay to disagree with people's opinions and simply move on. It doesn't always have to turn into lifelong beef you know*
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by dare2think: 1:52pm On May 21, 2013
^^^

...to whom the cap fits

tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by miredia(m): 1:56pm On May 21, 2013
MMotimo:

Thank you, Madam! Next time, keep your unsolicited advice to yourself. Gosh! Another oestrogen-laden lad putting mouth in a matter between women, ameboism has become a male sport, so incredibly sad!

Please, save your fire hose for a real fire. Something creepy about these woman- wrapper men, shior!
grin grin grin grin grin u'r actually right u know. This sport so pathetic.
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by jeffizy(m): 1:57pm On May 21, 2013
Thread gone south again. sad

1 Like

Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by MMotimo: 2:01pm On May 21, 2013
Crossfire comment, deleted
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by MMotimo: 2:14pm On May 21, 2013
@ Ileoba,

She cannot try it with me endlessly, people that know me in real life could have told her she bit more than she can chew. The day I packed her aside was after throwing multiple accusations she could not substantiate. That's when it hit me I was dealing with a truly unintelligent being

Let 's see if she can finish what she started! I will reduce her to what she understands. She's a sucker for punishment, such a pathetic existence. A person who fights this much online cannot have much of a life outside it, that is sure.

You can tell her life is filled with unhappiness and strife, she cannot exhibit anything but that online, this is the only place where she feels relevant, constant attache with people. That is why she's always here 24/7, rain or shine. I don't begrudge people their dependency but when Mmotimo ignores you, it's for your own good and if you are foolish enough to keep pushing. . . . . . .

@ Jeffizy

It's not going south, the coward is going to open a thread soon and you can have your thread back.
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by miredia(m): 2:15pm On May 21, 2013
MMotimo:

Bounce jor!

Shameless woman wrapper! Awon okunin bi obinrin. Ileoba, this one is not a keeper o! He wants to join in, disgusting! Grow some balls and reduce the oestrogen dependence
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by MMotimo: 2:16pm On May 21, 2013
Crossfire comment, deleted
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by miredia(m): 2:20pm On May 21, 2013
MMotimo: ^^^^^^^^^^

You've been noticed, you want a medal undecided
heard u son.

3 Likes

Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by baby124: 2:28pm On May 21, 2013
Wow! This thread has gone nuclear. Let me read the oversabi thread well sef. You guys can argue for Africa sha. Dissecting statements, counter arguments etc.
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by Pataki: 2:45pm On May 21, 2013
@ OP, it is seriously none of your business. Even if you and the dude in discussion here were born on the same day from the same woman, his marriage and he chooses to direct his life is none of your concern.

Meanwhile, let me sit on the sidelines and keep watching you ladies pulling your 'patas' here and there.

And oh, did I see Uju on this thread again? cool
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by oyin50(f): 3:03pm On May 21, 2013
MMotimo:

Bounce jor!

Shameless woman wrapper! Awon okunin bi obinrin. Ileoba, this one is not a keeper o! He wants to join in, disgusting! Grow some bal--ls and reduce the oestrogen dependence.

mmotimo u'r the one actually sounding like the woman wrapper here throwing tantrums and baseless grammer here and there like a baby. U don't exchange words with girls. Thats our dept.
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by oyin50(f): 3:06pm On May 21, 2013
baby_123: Wow! This thread has gone nuclear. Let me read the oversabi thread well sef. You guys can argue for Africa sha. Dissecting statements, counter arguments etc.
abi o
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by MMotimo: 3:12pm On May 21, 2013
oyin50: mmotimo u'r the one actually sounding like the woman wrapper here throwing tantrums and baseless grammer here and there like a baby. U don't exchange words with girls. Thats our dept.

Eerm. . . . . . I'm not male.
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by oyin50(f): 3:16pm On May 21, 2013
MMotimo:

sorry darlyn
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by oyin50(f): 3:21pm On May 21, 2013
MMotimo:

don't mind all these silly gbeborun men jor.
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 21, 2013
Pataki: @ OP, it is seriously none of your business. Even if you and the dude in discussion here were born on the same day from the same woman, his marriage and he chooses to direct his life is none of your concern.

Meanwhile, let me sit on the sidelines and keep watching you ladies pulling your 'patas' here and there.

And oh, did I see Uju on this thread again? cool

Mtcheeeeeeeew . . . yeye!
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by coogar: 3:33pm On May 21, 2013
Ujujoan:

love serenade season 2 has started again..

uju, what's between you and pataki? this una love na wa o. who woke up first from bed between you two this morning? tongue
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by Pataki: 3:45pm On May 21, 2013
Ujujoan:

cheesy cheesy Madam 'hurting my sensibilities' grin grin

Is this how you respect a man? By hissing on his head? No wonder we Nigerian men are looking for greener pastures out there. cool

coogar:

uju, what's between you and pataki? this una love na wa o. who woke up first from bed between you two this morning? tongue

I have never seen such lustful desire from a lady as Ujujoan. Leave her, she will soon be in denial.
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 21, 2013
coogar:

Him and his friends should stop hurting my sensibilities . . . datz all! cool cool

Pataki:

cheesy cheesy Madam 'hurting my sensibilities' grin grin

Is this how you respect a man? By hissing on his head? No wonder we Nigerian men are looking for greener pastures out there. cool

I have never seen such lustful desire from a lady as Ujujoan. Leave her, she will soon be in denial.

Words fail me . . . . fantasizing at it's peak.
#dreaming thingz
SMH!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Long Can You Stay Without Sex As Married Couple / Attracted To Brother-in-law? / What To Pack In Hospital Bag For Birthing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.