Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Which Wife Can Accept This? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Wife Can Accept This? (8839 Views)

Counter Trend:husband Can't Rape Wife But Wife Can Rape Husband / Watching Football With Wife Can Be Very Frustrating And Stressful. / How A Wife Can Be The Glory Of Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 22, 2013
Princess zoe: Mondi-cheeks your posts here are very much on point. How can a man get married to another woman just to make money or get papers. People no they fear God o. If that is the case, then there is noting wrong in a woman sleeping with married man/men just to get money to feed her household when her husband's business or job collapses. Devil is really progressing in some people's lives. Immorality has been painted to look decent and okay. God forbid.

God bless you for this! Tufia!
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by jeffizy(m): 4:58pm On May 22, 2013
If i knew about the plan earlier, i would have advised him to search for those that take it up as a full time business over there. Where they file for you and you pay them.
In that way,all party is happy.

The dark side is that more and more people are getting morally bankrupt these days. They say it is 'hustling',i say it is wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by Nobody: 11:44am On May 23, 2013
Nairaland never disappoints cheesy
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by WhiteOne(f): 1:14pm On May 23, 2013
I hate this kind of thing!
If you love to have 2,3, 4 or a millions wife(s)
Why lay? To any of them, for a Green Card
And if you have children with one and then with the other.
What will happen, if the children meet up at university or on a holiday back home and the start something . . . how would you feel, if you have Bleep with your own sister or brother
Useless! All of that! It will kill the men sooner or later
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by WhiteOne(f): 1:32pm On May 23, 2013
What if . . .one of those men would bring his Nigerian child(en) to the USA or Europe and raise them alongside his mixed/USA/European children . . . all of them as brothers and sister in one household and the Nigerian mother would came and visit . . what if . . . all were ok with it
Black people would shout the USA or Europe wife is stealing the Nigerian children
The white folks would said “He is just using you . . . the African children are different
Therefore which hope is their . . . to be hornet . . .
I never ever heard that same thing like that was tried . . . and worked out in the long run . . . all what I heard ended in disaster . . .
Enlighten me!
What is the solution here!
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 23, 2013
hahahahahahahahaha!! lalaosky on some aproko tinz mehn!!
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by Nobody: 12:19am On May 24, 2013
ItsModella: hahahahahahahahaha!! lalaosky on some aproko tinz mehn!!

Lmao, so you caught me peeping right?. Lmao

Seems like I'll be pitching my tent at the family section from now onwards

Too much testersterone-laden post in this thread. Lol
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by yhemmite(f): 6:36pm On May 25, 2013
andromida: The question is this- Who raised this women to believe they don't deserve anything from life except an absentee husband and a marriage certificate to keep their bed warm? who told them its ok for them and their mil to raise kids together when the father is married to an oyinbo and raising oyinbo kids? Who told them as long as they are married anything that comes their way is good enough for them.? Who told them money is everything. Are these women ok? Who told them marriage is an endurance walk? Who defined the "good wife" for them.
hmmm, may God av mercy on us. Marriage isn't meant to be endure bt enjoyed. This life is full of mysteries.

1 Like

Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by MMotimo: 6:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
@ Wish I knew who you were

You resurrected this thread with your "likes"

I was chuckling as I read, thanks for making me laugh.

1 Like

Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by Ewuro4: 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
Funny thread.

I'm too persistent sha...just can't stand lazy bums and their advocates and God knows why? cheesy

Where's my Frenemie Ile btw?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Back To School: Readjusting To ‘Normal’ Sleep Schedule / So, What's Wrong In Choosing Marriage? / Does A Scorpion Bite Kill?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.