Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Which Wife Can Accept This? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Wife Can Accept This? (8837 Views)

Counter Trend:husband Can't Rape Wife But Wife Can Rape Husband / Watching Football With Wife Can Be Very Frustrating And Stressful. / How A Wife Can Be The Glory Of Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 21, 2013
MMotimo: Miredia

She's a pathetic mess already, I don't think I have anything to add.

I really just hope she seeks help

Uju,

I have been here for 4 years, as ftmom before I changed my ID, avoiding altercations and minding my biz, no fighting. No be my fault

Oh oh . . an old timer? No wonder . . . cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by baby124: 9:39pm On May 21, 2013
Jide, always wanting to be friends by all means with people who don't want your friendship. I am surprised at all this, I thought you said you guys were now good friends. Na wa o. Friend indeed.
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 21, 2013
Ujujoan:

Sheesh!

Biko waka pass jare . . . This place is not for you. Go find something to do . . Watch cartoons or play video games, you know, your usual stuffs! cool tongue

Pataki:
LOL! I pity you. cool

Trouble dey lie fallow, na cockroach like you wan wake am up abi? My own 'skoin-skoin' no get medication oh.

grin grin
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 21, 2013
jidegirl12: Empty barrel feeling big * yawns* , you're the messed up pathetic one , that's all you got? What's news in your bomb post that I haven't heard already from my fellow Igbo women here , mtcheww

This is exactly my why my rebuttal posts are always week cos what am I supposed to defend from the same over flogged story I hear every time , I expect a new piece but none!!

That I'm older and had my kids young (duh) -courtesy JK
That I'm abandoned as a kid -JK/ Nwando
That I'm a refugee cheesy - JK
That I'm a cleaner - JK
That I'm psycho - JK/ Nwando/Uju
That I'm a biatch / bitter - Tgirl/ +3 cheesy
That my marriage is not ideal - Uju
My hubby chop clean mouth- JK

* yawns * what else haven't I heard ?

Errrm . . . actually she kind of 'nailed' you . . embarassed embarassed

I see you are only strong when you face weaker opponents! undecided Bet you would have torn here to pieces by now if she was the 'easy prey' you thought she was . . . undecided

You started this remember? stop acting bored cos you got whooped! tongue cheesy

PS: Tot you didn't give a F about me . . . and yet not one post without 'Uju' in it . . SMH!

2 Likes

Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 21, 2013
I thought jidegirl and mmitoo were friends before.

Oga o......una dey fight for ths section again
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by MMotimo: 9:55pm On May 21, 2013
@ coogar

Aaaaaaw, such kind words, thank you smiley

Sometimes, firewood backgrounders think they can intimidate you with their razzness. This is simply about putting her on permanent notice that I won't tolerate nonsense

1 Like

Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by coogar: 10:00pm On May 21, 2013
MMotimo: @ coogar

Aaaaaaw, such kind words, thank you smiley

Sometimes, firewood backgrounders think they can intimidate you with their razzness. This is simply about putting her on permanent notice that I won't tolerate nonsense

biko, sheath the sword!
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

baby_123: Jide, always wanting to be friends by all means with people who don't want your friendship. I am surprised at all this, I thought you said you guys were now good friends. Na wa o. Friend indeed.

Jide Jide Jide jeezz grin make una just siddon dey look oh. I dey kampe. Baby/ ileke Na so you take this place that serious ? friendship kę, the woman wey I know say she's baiting my moves wink I just played along with her when she barged into a thread all lovey dovey about wa's story and I thot okay now undecided ( I deal with peeps like her everytime) she can't even figure out my kid's age. 9-10 Creepy * shudders*

Uju would please just shut it? I need to make those points known and your names are needed, is that sensible enough for your sensibility? grin jeez

* Drives off*

Jamming One in a million by Webster cool
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by MMotimo: 10:01pm On May 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I have neither friend nor foe, just another Naija gal minding her business

1 Like

Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by baby124: 10:05pm On May 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Lool, we were definitely thinking the same thing. You must have seen the thread where I asked the question. grin.
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by miredia(m): 10:05pm On May 21, 2013
MMotimo:

I have neither friend nor foe, just another Naija gal minding her business
abeg let it all slide. Mmotimo u r way more intelligent than this. The character is a persona non grata to u. Ignore it. It reeks of an image u truly dont represent
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 21, 2013
I wonder why people will bring in someone past just to score a cheap point!
Y'all matured women, arguing back and forth.

talking about someone childhood experience is mean, really mean!!

For those of you talking about jidegirl, not growing up with her mother as of its her fault, pls cut her some slack, why not attack her based on her decision as an adult and stop referring to her childhood experience( if its true).

I don't know for others, but it's no longer fun when you start referring someone childhood experience as a means to get to the person.

So many mean fellow here ! gosh

People's wives and mothers!

@ post, my big cousin did same thing, funny enough her hubby Is still in the state since 1999. Came back last two yrs, stayed a month and after 9 months he went back to the state, she gave birth to another baby making it three.

Why is she still in the marriage, I guess it's all about the status of I am a married woman, or maybe the financial aspect if it.

2 Likes

Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by baby124: 10:13pm On May 21, 2013
As in, you got the whole thing. Very sad really! People are showing aspects of themselves online you would not see in real life. Like their marriages are truly assured to stand the test of time. Anyway Jide, its your fault. When someone shows you who they are, believe them. Funny how someone can make up so many stories of people they have never met. I did this, I did that. Huh Online? Who cares? Anyhow sha, when you run with dogs, you catch fleas.
Vikin: I wonder why people will bring in someone past just to score a cheap point!
Y'all matured women, arguing back and forth.

talking about someone childhood experience is mean, really mean!!

For those of you talking about jidegirl, not growing up with her mother as of its her fault, pls cut her some slack, why not attack her based on her decision as an adult and stop referring to her childhood experience( if its true).

I don't know for others, but it's no longer fun when you start referring someone childhood experience as a means to get to the person.

So many mean fellow here ! gosh

People's wives and mothers!

@ post, my big cousin did same thing, funny enough her hubby Is still in the state since 1999. Came back last two yrs, stayed a month and after 9 months he went back to the state, she gave birth to another baby making it three.

Why is she still in the marriage, I guess it's all about the status of I am a married woman, or maybe the financial aspect if it.

Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by MMotimo: 10:16pm On May 21, 2013
I'm out
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 21, 2013
So NOW jide is the 'saint' I laugh in japanese$ never seen a dirtier player on Nld than her .. . So she found her match and all of a sudden she's d victim? Hmmmm

Anyways, please rest Madam M, you've made your point. Me I'm encroaching on family time so I'm out too cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 21, 2013
Vikin, just forget it, Neither MMtimo nor Jk/uju/nwando/tgirl know anything bout me nor my childhood , let them say Abeg , what's new here you haven't heard before ko? grin

Baby exactly .... They can see right thru me grin she knows my life story. See how it's jaw dropping in that gif grin

MMotimo is a shameless old fool , na one by one all of una will figure them out by the time I'm done provoking all of them one at a time.
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by baby124: 10:33pm On May 21, 2013
jidegirl12: Vikin, just forget it, Neither MMtimo nor Jk/uju/nwando/tgirl know anything bout me nor my childhood , let them say Abeg , what's new here you haven't heard before ko? grin

Baby exactly .... They can see right thru me grin she knows my life story. See how it's jaw dropping in that gif grin

MMotimo is a shameless old fool , na one by one all of una will figure them out by the time I'm done provoking all of them one at a time.

Jide, it is your fault. Sometimes you give certain people space. Was this not the same woman insulting you on another thread because you said you lived in a cul de sac and your kids were able to ride ski bikes in the winter? And other details about your property. I thought it was very bizarre that someone will mock another so bitterly, over their property or what they say they have online. Still you went ahead to roll in the sac. Do i blame her? hell no! This is probably what surprised texas cow girl and i when you declared your good friendship. LOL grin
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 21, 2013
baby_123:

Jide, it is your fault. Sometimes you give certain people space. Was this not the same woman insulting you on another thread because you said you lived in a cul de sac and your kids were able to ride ski bikes in the winter? And other details about your property. I thought it was very bizarre that someone will mock another so bitterly, over their property or what they say they have online. Still you went ahead to roll in the sac. Do i blame her? hell no! This is probably what surprised texas cow girl and i when you declared your good friendship. LOL grin

Fûck friendship grin cheesy grin

I guess you're right, was just biased you know , same goes to ile too, I'm looking forward to the modified version of mmotimo's bomb post cheesy
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by Nobody: 1:42am On May 22, 2013
I came to this post to learn something and this is what I'm seein! Shame to us ladies!
I ask everybody a ?.what do we gain doin all these e war here and there? Does it make us happy? I just don't get it. I make one silly and useless comments abt u,u do d same to me and d cycle continues. We even hv those that can back us up.
Common,we r bigger than this, better than this and brighter.d essense of all these is to hurt d other person and we will then be happy and satisfied.pls it dosnt pay.
We disagree to agree.when we can't agree,we move on.
I can remember one of my first topic here,I was scrutinised and queried but I can't force them to belive me cos we hv diff views. I can't even force them to accept what I said or fight them.what for.
I beg u all,it really pain me seein this goin on.some of u r free to attack me,I wouldn't mind but if it can help stop this madness,pls do. Life is too short so why can't we enjoy it even here.Its not been long I joined NL and I'm not happy anytime I c this. On my knees pls.please everybody,I am begging.can we stop .
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by slimyem: 1:47am On May 22, 2013
^waste of words of plea. This is Nairaland. It never ends.cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by Nobody: 2:02am On May 22, 2013
slimyem: ^waste of words of plea. This is Nairaland. It never ends.cheesy cheesy
My dear,its not waste to me.maybe somebody will be touched.u cannever tell.
I've been followin NL for yrs as a guest so I know what happens here always but can still c d powerful effect of words.
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by jeffizy(m): 3:13am On May 22, 2013
Hey ladies, a good way to stop yourself from getting angry would be walking away from a situation or not texting back.
I get angry easily too and i'm stubborn as heck!!! I know its hard always wanting that "last word" or if someone's annoying you, you can interrupt and say, "i am getting angry can we please change the subject?". Another way to stop would be music but if you are into metal or rock, pop your ear piece and diffuse the energy abeg.

It's not worth it picking on one another when y'all don't even know urselves in reality.

I will refrain from posting any topic that will spark hurtful genes in readers in the future.

Yellowpawpaw, thanks for ur post. If it gets to only 1 person, it has been useful.
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by biolabee(m): 5:14am On May 22, 2013
Bro please continiue posting as yellow sisi said a lot of people have been guests on this section and superlative posters like DB, CC and some others made them start posting

Also this section will help someone else who may be your family or friend in making a decision

So don't stop posting the topics

Or else no one will come around here cos really who wants to see e-fights and e-skivvies on NL

jeffizy: Hey ladies, a good way to stop yourself from getting angry would be walking away from a situation or not texting back.
I get angry easily too and i'm stubborn as heck!!! I know its hard always wanting that "last word" or if someone's annoying you, you can interrupt and say, "i am getting angry can we please change the subject?". Another way to stop would be music but if you are into metal or rock, pop your ear piece and diffuse the energy abeg.

It's not worth it picking on one another when y'all don't even know urselves in reality.

I will refrain from posting any topic that will spark hurtful genes in readers in the future.

Yellowpawpaw, thanks for ur post. If it gets to only 1 person, it has been useful.

1 Like

Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by jeffizy(m): 5:16am On May 22, 2013
Okay bee.
Thanks for the encouragement sir.

1 Like

Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by Nobody: 5:42am On May 22, 2013
Jeffy don't wanna leave without saying this buddy you haven't done anything wrong.
@Topic , It was indeed an eye opening thread , I wouldn't trade any of my comments for anything else and I stand by it and trust me I don't live in cookoo world ( @ topic) . To each and his owns.

I wish your friend good luck, he needs it.

Please continue to post your threads and I'd be happy to contribute anytime . By the way I'm looking for nylon bag thread ( maybe tomorrow, gotta hit the sack before the little one wakes up)

when I see unsolicited insults thrown at either a group of people ( or my tribe) then trust me I'll go north on that person and the only way I throw my stones are my one and only remarks. Love it or dunk in the well, I really don't care grin

Nite.

1 Like

Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by biolabee(m): 5:55am On May 22, 2013
All well and good but u called a point i raised foolish when i asked about immigration programs
That knowlege may yet help others who may be thinking of putting their wives and families in a similar situation; at least they have information

Unfortunately it was caught in the cross fire

jidegirl12: Please continue to post your threads and I'd be happy to contribute anytime . By the way I'm looking for nylon bag thread ( maybe tomorrow, gotta hit the sack before the little one wakes up)
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by Nobody: 5:59am On May 22, 2013
Ohhh Biola (cic.gc.ca ) angry good nite... gotta do the do do wink
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by Nobody: 9:52am On May 22, 2013
Men who marry for papers are shameless fools...u might as well take the woman's damn surname while u are at it undecided
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by Nobody: 10:34am On May 22, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Men who marry for papers are shameless fools...u might as well take the woman's damn surname while u are at it undecided
how about women who marry for money
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by biolabee(m): 10:35am On May 22, 2013
jidegirl12: Ohhh
iola (cic.gc.ca ) angry good nite... gotta do the do do wink

Thanks this is for canada I know and already told my peeps considering it opened may 4

I was interested in other countries though smiley

But you try
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by Nobody: 11:20am On May 22, 2013
rigormortis:
how about women who marry for money
there is no dignity in that either
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by Princesszoe: 4:22pm On May 22, 2013
Mondi-cheeks your posts here are very much on point. How can a man get married to another woman just to make money or get papers. People no they fear God o. If that is the case, then there is noting wrong in a woman sleeping with married man/men just to get money to feed her household when her husband's business or job collapses. Devil is really progressing in some people's lives. Immorality has been painted to look decent and okay. God forbid.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Long Can You Stay Without Sex As Married Couple / Attracted To Brother-in-law? / What To Pack In Hospital Bag For Birthing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.