Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Which Wife Can Accept This? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Wife Can Accept This? (8838 Views)

Counter Trend:husband Can't Rape Wife But Wife Can Rape Husband / Watching Football With Wife Can Be Very Frustrating And Stressful. / How A Wife Can Be The Glory Of Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 21, 2013
Pataki:
And oh, did I see Uju on this thread again? cool

You've missed her ehn?

#love tins.

Lol..
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by coogar: 4:20pm On May 21, 2013
Ujujoan:
Him and his friends should stop hurting my sensibilities . . . datz all! cool cool
Words fail me . . . . fantasizing at it's peak.
#dreaming thingz
SMH!

Pataki:
I have never seen such lustful desire from a lady as Ujujoan. Leave her, she will soon be in denial.

here's the deal -
how about i put you two on a plane for a vacation somewhere remote? an island where you can fight, curse, kiss and shäg each other to stupor!

this underwater bedroom should do, innit?

Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by miredia(m): 4:25pm On May 21, 2013
MMotimo:

Eerm. . . . . . I'm not male.
if anyone gets on ur nerves here again let me know. I got ur back. Shoulda known u were a sweetfaced female.....pats her on the back kiss wink wink
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by miredia(m): 4:26pm On May 21, 2013
coogar:

here's the deal -
how about i put you two on a plane for a vacation somewhere remote? an island where you can fight, curse, kiss and shäg each other to stupor!

is that photo for real??
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by Pataki: 4:28pm On May 21, 2013
ileobatojo:

You've missed her ehn?

#love tins.

Lol..

Missed Uju for where? Did you not see her last message that she will meet me on another thread? That woman needs a heavy kondo on her head walai for her to be straightened out! cheesy cheesy

Ujujoan:

Him and his friends should stop hurting my sensibilities . . . datz all! cool cool

Words fail me . . . . fantasizing at it's peak.
#dreaming thingz
SMH!

Will u sharap there? Don't make me resume on you today oh! I am being nice and gentle to you today. Don't throw away that precious sensibilities of yours right now! grin

coogar:

here's the deal -

You want to be an accessory to a murder case innit? grin grin
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by MMotimo: 4:33pm On May 21, 2013
miredia: if anyone gets on ur nerves here again let me know. I got ur back. Shoulda known u were a sweetfaced female.....pats her on the back kiss wink wink

Now, you're talking grin
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by coogar: 4:39pm On May 21, 2013
miredia: is that photo for real??

of course - there are underwater hotel suites for hormone-driven couple like pataki/ujujoan.
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by miredia(m): 4:45pm On May 21, 2013
coogar:

of course - there are underwater hotel suites for hormone-driven couple like pataki/ujujoan.
can u give me a link to any. I'm kinda curious
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by miredia(m): 4:46pm On May 21, 2013
MMotimo:

Now, you're talking grin
u'r officially under my watch and care now. grin grin
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by coogar: 5:06pm On May 21, 2013
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by MMotimo: 5:22pm On May 21, 2013
miredia: u'r officially under my watch and care now. grin grin

Trust me, you won't have to do any work. I avoid altercations. What you've seen is an anomaly. Folks don't bother me and I don't bother them but sometimes, you are forced to take care of business cool
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by biolabee(m): 5:26pm On May 21, 2013
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by MMotimo: 5:29pm On May 21, 2013
@ Topic

Several countries still have programs for immigration and education, resulting in papers so it's puzzling that a professional Banker would be so desperate as to marry for papers when he could get into serious immigration trouble if detected.

If he did it because he was not well educated or had no marketable skills, would make more sense.
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by biolabee(m): 5:44pm On May 21, 2013
MMotimo: @ Topic

Several countries still have programs for immigration and education,

Nice,, i know of Canada"s FSWP and Australia while UK's HSMP has been sort of discontinued.. pls which other programs are available

Thanks
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 21, 2013
*grunts*

biolabee:

Nice,, i know of Canada"s FSWP and Australia while UK's HSMP has been sort of discontinued.. pls which other programs are available

Thanks

Queen bee pls stop asking foolish question for obvious reason and go use the search engine jare angry part of you that drives me nuts. grin

---------------------

Mmmmmm grin grin where do I start the dissection?

MMtimo ummmmm I'm very interested in what you've gotta say with your 2 mysterious shocking posts grin grin.... yeye dey smell.

If I drop my epistle I wrote in your honor , I swear your period will flow today ( guess that'll be a good thing) but I will leave you with that one post ( well and this one) and walk away.

Yeah I know people, very disappointing coming from moi but I won't exchange words with an aged grin Yoruba woman.

Won ko mi , mo de gba Eko, maa fi yin sile but you don't know me oh so keep trying , eyin ni agbaya ton she lagbalagba kiri online, mo pity aye yin, emi oni bayin play show of shame here. I don't owe porinporin yin any explanation bout my profession and upbringing so go haywire all you like with the old cooked up recycled shît. Speaking of upbringing look who's talking?

Ile please don't ever tell me to change, I will never change. I'm who I am. Period.

^^^^ that looks a lot but I have over 3 pages but decided to hit delete button instead.

2 Likes

Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by MMotimo: 8:24pm On May 21, 2013
What a joke, but that is your MO,so no surprises. Same way you called out two women you could never handle even on a sober day and what did you do when they showed up? You spent all night stammering as they pumelled you to nothing. Look at you begging Uju a couple of hours ago, you are nothing but a sucker for punishment and a shameless masochist. I know, you can't help placing yourself in these situations, I know intelligence is not your forte.

I have no doubt that your mysterious disappearance (you are afterall, a 24/7 Nlander) was to determine how you could wriggle out of this one. You are what Yorubas call an "eke", starting what you can't finish and pretending to be the victim. Bushito with tortoise sense.

You are nothing but a coward, a bully and a liar. People like you simply do not realize that everybody sees through your lies but are too polite to say anything (it's that thing called good breeding). So, you go on living in cuckooland and building castles in the air, re-writing the story of your life because you think that will somehow make you accepted. You have no self-esteem and certainly, no backbone. Since you work in mental health, albeit a lowly worker (let's drop the lofty talk about owning homes - it's all in your head), you know first hand what can happen to the human mind. From what I have seen, you are unravelling fast because the stresses you feel are beginning to consume you and if you don't seek help, your demons may destroy you. I had you figured out a long time ago but didn't realise the level of mischief and meanness you are capable of. Trust me, I do not associate with your ilk, too many of you with questionable, shady backgrounds in Oyinbo land.

Now listen good - I do not tolerate nonsense from anyone, least of all a poorly educated refugee claimant.I gave you a long rope, and was very patient with you. Part of my patience was because I could see you were dealing with a lot in your life. Yeah, some of us know! You fight and seek constant attention online because you do not have it in your life. From a troubled marriage to a menial job you hate, it's all known.

You see, what you call age, is that good breeding I mentioned which you have no idea of. I can act mature because my parents raised me together and gave me all the attention and love I needed to grow into a well developed woman.I do not come from a line of abused women like you obviously do. So what if your mother abandoned you and your Dad kicked her to the curb? Drop the victim mentality, the world owes you nothing.

Who are you fooling There is no doubt in my mind that I am not much older than you are but to an under achiever, it looks like everyone else is on the fast track. You did not marry early and your first child is what - 9, 10? You are older than you pretend to be, too bad you cannot act that age and stop disgracing yourself. It's obvious you were raised on the streets, typical street gal turning tricks since secondary school. Which Polytechnic did you go to because I am certain you did not go to a university and I am also certain you are academically-challenged. The first thing you should have done when you reached Oyinbo land was go back to school once you managed to obtain your papers (British passpport ko, Japanese visa ni) instead of settling for a low paying job that leaves you frustrated and too tired to have any meaningful family life. No wonder it's so hard for you to live with the fact that some of us do not have immigration frauds in our social circle. Maybe because we are careful whom we choose to socialize with and not live the airhead owambe lifestyle you spend your meagre earnings on.

Some of us achieved on our own steam, from common entrance to JAMB (one attempt only) to Uni in 1992 (start calculating, if your brain cells can do the maths) without bribing anybody or having to sleep with anybody, smooth sailing all through. Good job straight off NYSC and the perfect husband afterwards and guess what? I'm not even 40 yet. I know-sucks to be you. I know you've had a hard life, let me tell you something - It will only get harder until you remove the bitterness in your heart and learn to be happy for others. That is the key to the breakthrough. I know what you do, I guess it took you this long to respond because you were pondering how I got to know so much about you.

Ta lo ko e? You are the epitome of zero breeding combined with bushito, the worst kind. It took me time to realize that zero-bred have to be handled differently, at least the poorly bred can understand and get the message when they are being ignored. Your mother abandoned you with a step mother that had nothing good for you. Go and settle your issues with your family members and stop deceiving yourself that all is well. The pain of your experience is what you carry all around, trying to attach yourself to random strangers on the internet so that you can have a sense of belonging. As you can see, it ain't working, girlfriend! If your insurance won't pay for professional care, ask and you just may receive!

That I support stay home Moms is such a headache for you. That it's possible in my own household, is a migraine. That I can work and stay home as I like, has become a thorn in your flesh! Come, what is your problem? Not everyone was a runs gal before they met and married. There are still men out there that provide for their family and trust their wives to run their finances. Granted, the concept is alien to you but you should realize that social strata differ. You too, can get there but not with bitterness, jealousy and strife blinding you.

I have got you in my sights now, ta si mi anyhow and I will deal with you in a resounding manner. You alata gals don't know when to stop, it will be a pleasure teaching you some sense.

jidegirl12: *grunts*

Queen bee pls stop asking foolish question for obvious reason and go use the search engine jare angry part of you that drives me nuts. grin

---------------------

Mmmmmm grin grin where do I start the dissection?

MMtimo ummmmm I'm very interested in what you've gotta say with your 2 mysterious shocking posts grin grin.... yeye dey smell.

If I drop my epistle I wrote in your honor , I swear your period will flow today ( guess that'll be a good thing) but I will leave you with that one post ( well and this one) and walk away.

Yeah I know people, very disappointing coming from moi but I won't exchange words with an aged grin Yoruba woman.

Won ko mi , mo de gba Eko, maa fi yin sile but you don't know me oh so keep trying , eyin ni agbaya ton she lagbalagba kiri online, mo pity aye yin, emi oni bayin play show of shame here. I don't owe porinporin yin any explanation bout my profession and upbringing so go haywire all you like with the old cooked up recycled shît. Speaking of upbringing look who's talking?

Ile please don't ever tell me to change, I will never change. I'm who I am. Period.

^^^^ that looks a lot but I have over 3 pages but decided to hit delete button instead.

4 Likes

Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by coogar: 8:34pm On May 21, 2013
MMotimo: What a joke, but that is your MO,so no surprises. Same way you called out two women you could never handle even on a sober day and what did you do what they when they showed up? You spent all night stammering as they pumelled you to nothing. Look at you begging Uju a couple of hours ago, you are nothing but a sucker for punishment and a shameless masochist. I know, you can't help placing yourself in these situations, I know intelligence is not your forte.

I have no doubt that your mysterious disappearance (you are afterall, a 24/7 Nlander) was to determine how you could wriggle out of this one. You are what Yorubas call an "eke", starting what you can't finish and pretending to be the victim. Bushito with tortoise sense.

You are nothing but a coward, a bully and a liar. People like you simply do not realize that everybody sees through your lies but are too polite to say anything (it's that thing called good breeding). So, you go on living in cuckooland and building castles in the air, re-writing the story of your life because you think that will somehow make you accepted. You have no self-esteem and certainly, no backbone. Since you work in mental health, albeit a lowly worker (let's drop the lofty talk about owning homes - it's all in your head), you know first hand what can happen to the human mind. From what I have seen, you are unravelling fast because the stresses you feel are beginning to consume you and if you don't seek help, your demons may destroy you. I had you figured out a long time ago but didn't realise the level of mischief and meanness you are capable of. Trust me, I do not associate with your ilk, too many of you with questionable, shady backgrounds in Oyinbo land.

Now listen good - I do not tolerate nonsense from anyone, least of all a poorly educated refugee claimant.I gave you a long rope, and was very patient with you. Part of my patience was because I could see you were dealing with a lot in your life. Yeah, some of us know! You fight and seek constant attention online because you do not have it in your life. From a troubled marriage to a menial job you hate, it's all known.

You see, what you call age, is that good breeding I mentioned which you have no idea of. I can act mature because my parents raised me together and gave me all the attention and love I needed to grow into a well developed woman.I do not come from a line of abused women like you obviously do. So what if your mother abandoned you and your Dad kicked her to the curb? Drop the victim mentality, the world owes you nothing.

Who are you fooling There is no doubt in my mind that I am not much older than you are but to an under achiever, it looks like everyone else is on the fast track. You did not marry early and your first child is what - 9, 10? You are older than you pretend to be, too bad you cannot act that age and stop disgracing yourself. It's obvious you were raised on the streets, typical street gal turning tricks since secondary school. Which Polytechnic did you go to because I am certain you did not go to a university and I am also certain you are academically-challenged. The first thing you should have done when you reached Oyinbo land was go back to school once you managed to obtain your papers (British passpport ko, Japanese visa ni) instead of settling for a low paying job that leaves you frustrated and too tired to have any meaningful family life. No wonder it's so hard for you to live with the fact that some of us do not have immigration frauds in our social circle. Maybe because we are careful whom we choose to socialize with and not live the airhead owambe lifestyle you spend your meagre earnings on.

Some of us achieved on our own steam, from common entrance to JAMB to Uni in 1992 (start calculating, if your brain cells can do the maths) without bribing anybody or having to sleep with anybody, smooth sailing all through. Good job straight off NYSC and the perfect husband afterwards. I know you've had a hard life, let me tell you something - It will only get harder until you remove the bitterness in your heart and learn to be happy for others. That is the key to the breakthrough. I know what you do, I guess it took you this long to respond because you were pondering how I got to know so much about you.

Ta lo ko e? You are the epitome of zero breeding combined with bushito, the worst kind. It took me time to realize that zero-bred have to be handled differently, at least the poorly bred can understand and get the message when they are being ignored. Your mother abandoned you with a step mother that had nothing good for you. Go and settle your issues with your family members and stop deceiving yourself that all is well. The pain of your experience is what you carry all around, trying to attach yourself to random strangers on the internet so that you can have a sense of belonging. As you can see, it ain't working, girlfriend! If your insurance won't pay for professional care, ask and you just may receive!

That I support stay home Moms is such a headache for you. That it's possible in my own household, is a migraine. That I can work and stay home as I like, has become a thorn in your flesh! Come, what is your problem? Not everyone was a runs gal before they met and married. There are still men out there that provide for their family and trust their wives to run their finances. Granted, the concept is alien to you but you should realize that social strata differ. You too, can get there but not with bitterness, jealousy and strife blinding you.

I have got you in my sights now, ta si mi anyhow and I will deal with you in a resounding manner. You alata gals don't know when to stop, it will be a pleasure teaching you some sense.

2 Likes

Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 21, 2013
Pffftttttt cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy same old modified jk/nwando/uju shît! Mtcheww , that's all you came up with? MMtimo I for once was convinced you know me with your bluff but asese akuri ayeorun nie, ajegbodo to n weni kunra..... 1992 mehn arugbo Ghana cheesy

You've got nothing on me , you're miles away from truth bout me tongue I know it's frustrating MMtimo dealing with moi grin , please don't break a hip bout me? Old as you? Okpari.
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by MMotimo: 8:45pm On May 21, 2013
OP

Sorry about your thread, but someone had to donate a thread for this very necessary public service. Thanks!
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by miredia(m): 8:49pm On May 21, 2013
MMotimo: What a joke, but that is your MO,so no surprises. Same way you called out two women you could never handle even on a sober day and what did you do what they when they showed up? You spent all night stammering as they pumelled you to nothing. Look at you begging Uju a couple of hours ago, you are nothing but a sucker for punishment and a shameless masochist. I know, you can't help placing yourself in these situations, I know intelligence is not your forte.

Some of us achieved on our own steam, from common entrance to JAMB to Uni in 1992 (start calculating, if your brain cells can do the maths) without bribing anybody or having to sleep with anybody, smooth sailing all through. Good job straight off NYSC and the perfect husband afterwards and guess what? I'm not even 40 yet. I know-sucks to be you. I know you've had a hard life, let me tell you something - It will only get harder until you remove the bitterness in your heart and learn to be happy for others. That is the key to the breakthrough. I know what you do, I guess it took you this long to respond because you were pondering how I got to know so much about you.

damn!!!!!! This is one steamy piece.
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by biolabee(m): 8:53pm On May 21, 2013
Thanks

Please anyone that can help should let me know smiley

i have people comin round and seeking counsel on immigration things

Some of my senior colleagues already shuttle from Canada and Aussie
Any other programs

it may be foolish to some but its helpful to others
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by MMotimo: 8:53pm On May 21, 2013
Miredia

She had it coming, I just obliged her begging.
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by Pataki: 8:54pm On May 21, 2013
OK, can you ladies please stop all these back and forth with each other?

This thread is NOT about you ladies.
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by coogar: 8:57pm On May 21, 2013
Pataki: OK, can you ladies please stop all these back and forth with each other?

it's their time of the month. we get this every month now so no biggie. normal services would return in few days. at the end of it all, we are one big happy family!
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 21, 2013
Where's the bomb post?? I'm waitinggggg grin

Yeye woman. Your long term assertions failed this time after all , I'm very disappointed. All your rambling are FFFFoul!!

I'm not a typical member to figure out . I will catch you red handed if you're not careful yourself. Be careful woman. wink I mean it!
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by miredia(m): 9:05pm On May 21, 2013
MMotimo: Miredia

She had it coming, I just obliged her begging.
mmotimo if u go any further again i'll be mad at u. Now i (miredia) is asking u to stop.
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 21, 2013
Hehehehe . . Trouble dey sleep iyanga go wake am. Jide no know say weire dey pass am sef. grin

@ Jide biko face Madam M and leave me and JK alone . . . Today na today cool cool

1 Like

Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by MMotimo: 9:11pm On May 21, 2013
Miredia

She's a pathetic mess already, I don't think I have anything to add.

I really just hope she seeks help

Uju,

I have been here for 4 years, avoiding altercations and minding my biz, no fighting. No be my fault
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 21, 2013
Pataki: OK, can you ladies please stop all these back and forth with each other?

Sheesh!

Biko waka pass jare . . . This place is not for you. Go find something to do . . Watch cartoons or play video games, you know, your usual stuffs! cool tongue
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by Pataki: 9:17pm On May 21, 2013
Ujujoan:

Sheesh!

Biko waka pass jare . . . This place is not for you. Go find something to do . . Watch cartoons or play video games, you know, your usual stuffs! cool tongue
LOL! I pity you. cool

Trouble dey lie fallow, na cockroach like you wan wake am up abi? My own 'skoin-skoin' no get medication oh.
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by coogar: 9:24pm On May 21, 2013
MMotimo: Miredia

She's a pathetic mess already, I don't think I have anything to add.

I really just hope she seeks help

Uju,

I have been here for 4 years, as ftmom before I changed my ID, avoiding altercations and minding my biz, no fighting. No be my fault

this is ftmom?
hell no - the woman that knows lekki inside out? come on, how did it get to this? this is so out of character - what ticked you off like this? this is shocking - please please, we hold you in very high regards here - don't let the last vestige of human hope die.
Re: Which Wife Can Accept This? by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 21, 2013
Empty barrel feeling big * yawns* , you're the messed up pathetic one , that's all you got? What's news in your bomb post that I haven't heard already from my fellow Igbo women here , mtcheww

This is exactly my why my rebuttal posts are always week cos what am I supposed to defend from the same over flogged story I hear every time , I expect a new piece but none!!

That I'm older and had my kids young (duh) -courtesy JK
That I'm abandoned as a kid -JK/ Nwando
That I'm a refugee cheesy - JK
That I'm a cleaner - JK
That I'm psycho - JK/ Nwando/Uju
That I'm a biatch / bitter - Tgirl/ +3 cheesy
That my marriage is not ideal - Uju
My hubby chop clean mouth- JK

* yawns * what else haven't I heard ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What To Pack In Hospital Bag For Birthing / Back To School: Readjusting To ‘Normal’ Sleep Schedule / So, What's Wrong In Choosing Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.