Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

12inchDickson's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12inchDickson's Profile / 12inchDickson's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 17 pages)

Crime / Re: Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) by 12inchDickson: 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2020
I can't mourn such an idiot
Health / Re: Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains by 12inchDickson: 1:56pm On Mar 02, 2020
The headline Is misleading Ńa WA for nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Soyinka, Abdulsalami Abubakar To Monitor Supreme Court Imo Review by 12inchDickson: 8:52pm On Feb 18, 2020
Neoteny:

Maybe,

But you're still a scumbag idiot without any purpose in life

Your pig of a mother and swine of a father left a dirty piglet as their legacy
impressive you are good at something
Politics / Re: Soyinka, Abdulsalami Abubakar To Monitor Supreme Court Imo Review by 12inchDickson: 8:52pm On Feb 18, 2020
Politics / Re: Soyinka, Abdulsalami Abubakar To Monitor Supreme Court Imo Review by 12inchDickson: 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2020
Neoteny:

He gave birth to me so i can grow up and call you a stupid disgusting piece of shiit son of a diseased ho and a fat jobless good-for-nothing buffoon.
gave birth to a nit wit... What an achievement
Politics / Re: Soyinka, Abdulsalami Abubakar To Monitor Supreme Court Imo Review by 12inchDickson: 11:36am On Feb 18, 2020
Neoteny:
Wole Soyinka, busy body and expired product

He's not done anything significant since the '70s.

what has your bastard father done since he was born
Romance / Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by 12inchDickson: 9:47pm On Feb 17, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Okay what a tragedy for him to shoot himself on the preek with his own hands.

So he transported himself from Lagos to Benin,
Paid for a hotel,
Invited the girl over,
Spoilt her with food and drinks,
Gave her the valentine gift he came with and some cash.
She happily accepted.

Then he asked for kpekus but she refused out of fear that a boy who could be that stupid to incur such needless cost for kpekus certainly needed it for rituals because people who worked hard for their money would never part with it so unwisely in a Buhari's regime.

He then beat her up and made a video narrating his unfortunate ordeal hoping to attract pity from fellow pussy-worshipping simps and also blackmail the poor girl who won't give kitty to him on Valentine's day.

I don't blame the girl for insulting his mother because any mother that trained up her son to fall for the manipulation of a woman worths being insulted.
To think he could even tell his mom he was in a hotel room with a girl shows what a morally deficit upbringing he must have had from her.

The sad thing is that this guy will hop on the next bus to Lagos at Oluku bypass with his full tank of sperm and a broken heart.
But he won't be going back with his money, his dignity or the girl he laboured to impress.

He has also left us with a video that will haunt him for a lifetime because to me, the girl is the victim here and if this is not pure blackmail, why didn't he show his own face?
While he will spend the next few weeks having trouble sleeping, this girl will be awake all night looking for who to spread her leg for at Asotime.

And you tell me that women aren't scum.
you are a fool bro, so you spent time thinking on what to write just to post bullshit.. You are a classic fool once again

1 Like 2 Shares

Romance / Re: UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her by 12inchDickson: 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2020
Kids of nowadays
Travel / Re: The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom by 12inchDickson: 8:59am On Feb 15, 2020
Davash222:
This is how my God will pack out dirty and nonsense girls out of my life.
lol ẹ dn pain am
Romance / Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by 12inchDickson: 9:49pm On Feb 13, 2020
Martinez39s:
Don't do it.
he doesn't knw its a set up
Politics / Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by 12inchDickson: 12:55pm On Feb 11, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:

Chose not to fight or act, even at the expense of many.... Especially when they think you are behind their delays in salary payment, not knowing there are other forces using thier money for bussines?
now I understand..... It is nice to know that your voice was heard but why your colleagues no support you though
Politics / Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by 12inchDickson: 10:16am On Feb 11, 2020
Ha.....
Politics / Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Farida Waziri Lied About Why She Was Sacked by 12inchDickson: 10:15am On Feb 11, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:
Same. Way I was sacked last week for doing what the society deem it fit to do....... It really pain, especially when every other persons kept quiet to some injustice while pursuing justice for another. As for me, they all prayed and moved on like nothing happened...... Here I am struggling to meet up.
be diplomatic, know when to fight or run.. We live to fight another day. Sorry about your loss
Romance / Re: Reasons Why I Dislike Valentine. by 12inchDickson: 9:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
angelusbrut:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
don't mind them, they will start forming loving you...
Romance / Re: Reasons Why I Dislike Valentine. by 12inchDickson: 9:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
comshots:
That is when every lady don't talk to me before will want to be my friend just to ask valentine(money) gift from me.
If I fail to give them valentine gift they will be my worst enemy.
That is when abortion is on the increase.
That is when most lady will miss their period.
No lady want to be lonely during valentine.They are looking for who to chop and run.
Las Las, valentine na scam.
lol big scam indeed, I am not moved by all these mundane things... No time
Bs: I love spending my valentine alone with my beer �

5 Likes

Education / Re: Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act by 12inchDickson: 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
Awoo88:

.....PYRATES....
pm not working kindly ff me so I can send your another mail
Education / Re: Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act by 12inchDickson: 1:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
Awoo88:

.....PYRATES....
pm me let's reason in the back yard
Education / Re: Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act by 12inchDickson: 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
Awoo88:

Maybe there is a named cult like that in schools buy PC(NAS) is out of school
we are on the same page that's why I said some are deceiving gullible ones and calling themselves pirates....
Education / Re: Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act by 12inchDickson: 11:03am On Feb 10, 2020
Awoo88:
The spelling alone makes the poster out as an ignoramus
anybody that join pirates (Ahoy boys) in school does so at his own detriment, some of them are being prosecuted for impersonation already in UI.

A quarter word.
Education / Re: Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act by 12inchDickson: 10:42am On Feb 10, 2020
Awoo88:

Pirate??
don't mind him, he knows nothing about pyracy
Crime / Re: How Indians Evade Customs Duty, Abuse Fast Track System by 12inchDickson: 12:27am On Feb 10, 2020
Thisis2raw:
truly everything evil that has befallen Nigerians, still got Nigerians hands in it.
i worked with them I can tell you, Nigerians are the custodians of the gate to hell.. They fuckn sold us out...
Crime / Re: How Indians Evade Customs Duty, Abuse Fast Track System by 12inchDickson: 11:32pm On Feb 09, 2020
Thisis2raw:
the people eh, na dem bring scam
bro the way they treat Nigerians ehn.... You will pity us ó but it's not their fault our brothers are aiding and abetting them in the scam against humanity
Romance / Re: Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? by 12inchDickson: 10:54pm On Feb 09, 2020
She doesnt like you, she agreed because it's Almost valentine

1 Like

Health / Re: Alopecia Areata: My Head Is Being Filled With Bald Patches, Help! by 12inchDickson: 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2020
Seee this guy o� you are growing bald jọ.. Shave those fuckn hair off
Crime / Re: How Indians Evade Customs Duty, Abuse Fast Track System by 12inchDickson: 3:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
Thisis2raw:
Indians are another set of trickish people
hah they are first class scammers and very cunny. I worked with them....

1 Like

Family / Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do by 12inchDickson: 6:01pm On Feb 07, 2020
sylvestersamuel:
Good morning my fellow Nairalanders, I will try to make my story brief and precise.... I have a fiancée whom I am already engaged to. As a matter of fact I have already done all our traditional marriage and rites the only thing left is our white wedding which will be coming up in the next 3 weeks.

Yesterday, my fiancée came to visit me in my house so as to discuss our wedding plans. But before she left, we had a slight misunderstanding and the reason for our misunderstanding was because I allocated 50% of our wedding expenses to her i.e (she would be the one to sew her wedding gown, pay for the catering service amongst others) while I take care of other expenses...

On hearing this, she didn't even utter a word but left with annoyance, since then I have been trying to call her but she hasn't been picking my calls neither have she replied any of my messages....

Please I need your advice, did I do or say anything wrong, because I know how much I spent during our traditional marriage rite and mind you, she earns close to 200k per month.... Insult in form of advice is allowed all I need is just your advice.
move on bro
Crime / Re: Graphic Photos From The Ondo Bank Robbery Attack by 12inchDickson: 10:30am On Feb 07, 2020
K00da:

Special anti robbery squad (SARS) na misplaced priority.. they are busy chasing yahoo boys upandan.
I believe at this point Nigeria can never be great again...

1 Like

Crime / Re: Graphic Photos From The Ondo Bank Robbery Attack by 12inchDickson: 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2020
Comedian2019:
They're after "yahoo" boys. Nobody is protecting anybody. We are God's hand.
omoh it could have been worse o
Crime / Re: Graphic Photos From The Ondo Bank Robbery Attack by 12inchDickson: 7:46pm On Feb 06, 2020
Where is Sars when you need them, awon were

3 Likes 2 Shares

Travel / Re: Update On Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt- Pictures. by 12inchDickson: 2:25pm On Feb 06, 2020
Looks like they are not using precast concrete o
Politics / Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by 12inchDickson: 2:14pm On Feb 06, 2020
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think the only solution to these clashes is for all states to accept the proposed Ruga settlements for herdsmen for peace sake. Instead of setting up regional security outfit like Amotekun and forest guards, why can't we Christians states especially be tolerant and live in peace with our neighbors? We are all Nigerians and we have equal rights in every part of the country.

Instead of blaming every tragedy on our Muslim brothers, why can't we Christians dialogue for peace sake? Recently a Christian suicide bomber was caught in the church and we quickly rejected him to be a Christian but if he were to be a Muslim we would call all Muslims terrorists just because of the actions of one man. We Christians have a lot of lessons to learn from our Muslim brothers. Honestly sad
you are mad

4 Likes

Crime / Re: Motunrayo Rafiu, Law School Student, Others Kidnapped On Kabba Road, Kogi by 12inchDickson: 2:07pm On Feb 06, 2020
If you know how much I wasted on booking flight through out my stay in abj because of these animals....
I had an interview invite in abj last week I couldn't go

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 17 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.