Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

12inchDickson's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12inchDickson's Profile / 12inchDickson's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 17 pages)

Politics / Re: Atiku, PDP Urge Supreme Court To Grant Them Access To INEC Server by 12inchDickson: 11:25am On Jun 30, 2019
tsdarkside:

how can you hack something that doesnt even exist....??

i know for a fact that america gave up the idea....
that’s why I said imaginary but then using the card reader . There is definitely a database and a server . Maybe not even located in Nigeria o. Believe Nigerian leaders at your peril✅
Politics / Re: Atiku, PDP Urge Supreme Court To Grant Them Access To INEC Server by 12inchDickson: 11:20am On Jun 30, 2019
tsdarkside:

park....!!

i saw it on tv when they were experimentin with it back then with george bush....!!

and i repeat:
park....!! angry angry
see you we are talking about a Nigerian electorate server here . Even the Russians were suspected to have hacked the American sever. Let’s be factual pls
Another question who designed the firewall against hacking for their imaginary server ?
Abeg park well lol
Politics / Re: Atiku, PDP Urge Supreme Court To Grant Them Access To INEC Server by 12inchDickson: 10:53am On Jun 30, 2019
tsdarkside:

if even america tried and abandoned the idea,then why should nigeria even bother sef....??

especialy with people that are so corrupt like black people....
America never tried nothing . Stop spreading falsehood. If you have any proof kindly share sir.
Politics / Re: Atiku, PDP Urge Supreme Court To Grant Them Access To INEC Server by 12inchDickson: 9:29am On Jun 30, 2019
I believe it can be easily hacked !
Religion / Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by 12inchDickson: 9:18am On Jun 30, 2019
HeyCorleone:

Lol. With a nick like that, it's a miracle anyone would take you serious.

Don't go study for putme.
take me serious not , I have made my point and hope you know how stupid you sound right now . We don’t have to agree with whatever the hell you think . Nevertheless the said pastor is just too randy,! There’s no lie with out an atom of truth ..
Religion / Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by 12inchDickson: 8:44am On Jun 30, 2019
HeyCorleone:

If you know me, you'd know I don't insult sane people. No. Sanity manifests through comments, and arguments and I'm quick to spot it.

So, trust me, if you were sane, I wouldn't have insulted you. I only reserve insults for people of subhuman intelligence. People who reason like they were dropped while they were babies. People who are incapable of thinking properly. And you seem like one. Otherwise you wouldn't have made such stupid comment.
you are really stupid and not a gentleman. Must everyone agree with your stupid thinking. Animal . Waiting for your reply the worst you can Type is Yaba your dad thinking it’s my father !
Celebrities / Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by 12inchDickson: 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2019
Nairaland is gone !!!

1 Like

Romance / Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by 12inchDickson: 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2019
Aidejay:
I've done this b4
Quite recently infact
So weird I don't know how weird it was 4 Dem but from now on I dey exit d place to avoid any wierdness
lol hahahaha
Politics / Re: Ogun State Government Dissolves Transport Unions, Sets Up Interim Committees by 12inchDickson: 9:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
Businext:
cheesy
Use and dump
After they don use them win election. Na so Oshiomhole use okada pe ople after ban them for city. I support that one sha grin
I wonder why transport unions are so strong in the West whereas their park buses are scrap! Even when you see their NURTW houses, e be like Doctors Houses or Nurses Houses or NBA Houses grin
Have you seen transport companies in South and East? Tear rubber, TV, radio, confirm.Or even for North central, check out Casmag or Others

#saynotounprogressiveunions
you guys just talk like fools Amosun used most of these men against Dapo
No one dared paste his poster until some days before election.
I smh for keyboard warriors
Romance / Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by 12inchDickson: 7:08am On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:

Baba I hardly even bleep her..... just loved her naturally ...... not dat am very rich but I could still afford to help someone I intend to marry with some money to get something doing but see wat it turned out to be....dat why I get pissed Wen ladies say some guys are stingy......after D's Will i ever want to help any other dat come my way and not be stingy.

since the babe I spent on in school bleeped up
I had never spend A dime on any lady except subbing for their data.
I tell it to their face ‘I wil never give you money rather we will lavish the money together .”
I prefer lavishing the money than giving it to any slut !
Family / Re: Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates by 12inchDickson: 12:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
paraltero:
The article even said she asked. Not commanded. Not shouted. Asked.

How fragile is your ego that being asked to wash your own dish would make you stop paying your child's fees? From food she probably cooked and served him.

Unless there is more to this story than we are being told, then I do not see any wrongdoing on her part.
so you can request your dad to wash his plate am sure you are a Bastard

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Nigerian Celebrities React After Ruggedman Was Attacked In London by 12inchDickson: 4:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
Realbelieveer:

You dey mad... Your papa na kid. Open eyes like frog
stinking lubber
Celebrities / Re: Nigerian Celebrities React After Ruggedman Was Attacked In London by 12inchDickson: 7:52am On Jun 15, 2019
tabithababy:

Why did you mention Ogun state

Does the state looks like a home of thugs and thieves

Be careful
dont mind the idiot
Celebrities / Re: Nigerian Celebrities React After Ruggedman Was Attacked In London by 12inchDickson: 7:48am On Jun 15, 2019
Realbelieveer:
He will see hell na... Make e come do yeye show for Ogun state. Boys wey no get joy go show am wetin beating means. Maybe after 3 years bfor he go fit open teeth.. He should know what street means.
na you wan lead the squad abi
Stupid kid making empty threat Omo ale

1 Like

Politics / Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Ogun State 9th Assembly by 12inchDickson: 9:05pm On Jun 10, 2019
Stillthebest:

You are smart. He sure must be from his clan. May be his child
that’s what I first noticed
Politics / Re: Amosun’s Legacy: A Tenure Of Ziggy And Sakamanje by 12inchDickson: 11:52am On Jun 02, 2019
YUNGCONCEPT11:
For me the best Ogun state ever had is senator Amosun, let us be appolitical, he transformed the look of Ogun state, no governor did more infrastructures than Amosun in Nigeria, it doesn't matter who he is giving the contact to, the Basic thing is he has worked.
The OP is just a stauch supporter of Gov Dapo Abiodun.
Come to Ogun and check for yourself...
The numbers of flyovers in Abeokuta alone haba.
The writer should fear God to
Jus because of brown envelope!
the writer should fear God’ but Amosun wanted to be God’
I live in Abeokuta and I scored him 60% even
when asked last year by my superiors. This is not about beef but Amosun will be judged by his grace .
Amosun and his cohorts will be disgraced with his family too!!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Amosun’s Legacy: A Tenure Of Ziggy And Sakamanje by 12inchDickson: 11:46am On Jun 02, 2019
MrMcJay:
Amosun tried his bits in road infrastructure and security but apart from that, he failed woefully. He was more interested in fighting everyone and instigating crisis everywhere.

I'm 2015, my younger sister was involved in an accident on Siun expressway but when taken back to Abeokuta, the Government hospitals in Ogun state were on strike.

She eventually died cos of delayed medical attention. She was my only sibling, a qualified lawyer at 22 years old.
substandard roads
Amosun will not die well
Spits

1 Like

Education / Re: #WinterInOAU: Tension Doused As Police Nab Notorious Cultists by 12inchDickson: 11:25am On Jun 02, 2019
marleymalibu:

give your life to christ bro.
brother I don’t support cultism
I just needed to let him know there’s nothing any cult group can do in oau.
I asked people I know there and nothing will happen bro
Celebrities / Re: EFCC Demands Naira Marley's Transaction History From Mastercard And Visa by 12inchDickson: 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
Masterppower:
Let's open a united mass protest against master and visa card companies releasing that information untill Yusuf BUHARI releases his own transaction records.

All buharis cousins and now trilionnaires and they are here making noise about naira marley
you are a big fool and please don’t argue

6 Likes 1 Share

Education / Re: #WinterInOAU: Tension Doused As Police Nab Notorious Cultists by 12inchDickson: 2:25pm On Jun 01, 2019
Elagancy:
alora threatened, and vikings were arrested. for una MIMD everything don settle. winter is coming and u are talking abt summer. I pity una lives
what can alora do?
Una go learn !!!
This Is not river state
Above all stay away from violence
Politics / Re: Makinde Reverses Appointment Of 11 Perm Secs By Ajimobi In Oyo by 12inchDickson: 8:40am On Jun 01, 2019
maoolakanm:
THIS IS A CIVIL SERVICE AFFAIRS.WHAT I EXPECT IS A REVIEW AND THOSE NOT DESERVING SHOULD BE REVERSED.THIS GRA GRA WILL SOON COME DOWN. POLITICS OF VINDICTIVENESS SHOULD BE AVOIDED.
just like Dapo is reviewing too
Education / Re: How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown by 12inchDickson: 7:55am On Jun 01, 2019
Dagger111:

I'm in OAU nw, we are expecting them. This can never be like "Africa" era when they butchered him like cow.
hmmm
Politics / Re: Ogun Assembly Reverses Ex Govt Activities. by 12inchDickson: 5:30pm On May 31, 2019
Chai Ascon money don enter water
Celebrities / Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by 12inchDickson: 8:35pm On May 29, 2019
Chubhie:

I've got nothing personal against onye eze. I'm all against all forms of oppression and intimidation.

Do you know the depth of psychological trauma onye eze inflicted on her? Onye eze has successfully killed off her means of survival as a blogger, killed off any means of goodwill she has left with family and friends and rendered her unemployable.

Now, with food gone from the table, no family and no social life, is that not the proverbial living dead?
spits
Politics / Re: Boko Haram Kills 25 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - The Cable by 12inchDickson: 8:39am On May 27, 2019
ChEkWaSIyKe:
Someone husband, father, uncle, boyfriend just slaughtered by Boko boys and @ NA keep denying it. Soon NA recruitment will start to recruit another set of idiots to be slaughtered. I weep for my country 9ja. Rip to the dead
they are already recruiting
Celebrities / Re: My Lawyers Will Act If Kemi Olunloyo Fails To Stop - Ruggedman by 12inchDickson: 7:26am On May 26, 2019
Some people are fools. How is it possible to snitch on somone that did not live a coded lifestyle. By the way do you guys even know what the word snitch means.

2 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Naira Marley Was Wanted For Robbery & Sexual Assault In London At Age 19 (Photos by 12inchDickson: 9:50pm On May 22, 2019
Joshmodest:
How is this evidence of him being a scammer , it's clearly stated there robbery and sexual assault...three different cases !!!
Nigerians and conclusions !
i you are a fool
Crime / Re: University Of Uyo Student Killed By Aiye Cultists Inside UNIUYO Campus (Graphic) by 12inchDickson: 8:39am On May 05, 2019
Shinjitsu:

Lol look at this low life dog..you claim to know God and you are a cultist shame on you good for nothing donkey...you will always be a slave like your yourba leaders are to the foolanis
definitely coming from an ibo mofo, if I knew you were from that part of cult infested region I would not engage you atall. You guys just lack manners. You don’t know me , I don’t know you .
Jazz away you stinking Lobber
Crime / Re: University Of Uyo Student Killed By Aiye Cultists Inside UNIUYO Campus (Graphic) by 12inchDickson: 7:01pm On May 03, 2019
Shinjitsu:

You are the biggest fool of the highest order...look at this useless and hopeless cultist talking trash..shame on you cause you are a cursed child for worshipping another god..you will poor for the rest of your life idiot for worshipping another god ..I am very sorry for your parents for sending you to school cause you are a big idiot...am writing this from America where I know you will never visit in your life cause you are cursed

Give your life to God and his son Jesus Christ and it shall be well with you
your father no know God’s reach me . Stupid boy
If you are writing from America nko you stupid corpse washing slave, may the gods feast on your useless soul bitchh niggha
Food / Re: Bread Price May Rise By 10% by 12inchDickson: 1:12pm On May 01, 2019
REDshouse:
Impact of increase in workers salary to 30k... every commodity on the rise....

Pure water will soon sell at 20 naira per sachet...

Fuel to increase to 170 naira per litter ....

That's the only way to go ...una never see something
so you are against the minimum wage increment, you are a fool and a coward

1 Like 2 Shares

Crime / Re: University Of Uyo Student Killed By Aiye Cultists Inside UNIUYO Campus (Graphic) by 12inchDickson: 7:27am On Apr 25, 2019
Shinjitsu:
Because of this stupid and foolish yourba slave called Wole Soyinka ..Students are been killing fowl

Look at what a man of his foolish age is still doing
Shame on him
Shame on your father stinking lobber

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 17 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.