Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

12inchDickson's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12inchDickson's Profile / 12inchDickson's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 17 pages)

Education / Re: Nwabuba Victor Ifeanyi In Forex Scam: FUNAAB Student Dupes Professors, Students by 12inchDickson: 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2020
The story is true and but 6 billion looks exaggerated

3 Likes 1 Share

Career / Re: Okada Ban: Gokada Sacks Employees In Lagos by 12inchDickson: 11:00am On Feb 04, 2020
It could have been worse
Food / Re: Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) by 12inchDickson: 1:11pm On Feb 03, 2020
Nickymezor:
Lolz @ the catfish date. Will pass biko
you don't eat cat fish because it looks like human being..... Water girl
Politics / Re: Agba Jalingo: Ben Ayade Claims Detained Journalist Tried To Overthrow Buhari by 12inchDickson: 6:13pm On Jan 29, 2020
This man Don suffer ó, I am really ashamed to call myself a Nigerian , anyway I wish him luck.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by 12inchDickson: 12:06pm On Jan 27, 2020
TruthSpeaker:

Oh yes, because you prefer to be on the receiving side. You women find it really funny taking guys for fools when they are generous. Nigeria hungry culture makes runs girls think they are ultra smart. In a country like France when a guy goes out with a girl, each of them is expected to pay the bill of what he/she demanded. Lack of exposure will always limit the scope of your sense.
let me tell you a story.
You don't have to Bleep every girl you take out, once u sense the hungry nature in the chick just move on. The revenge seem childish to me.
Crime / Re: Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic by 12inchDickson: 11:53am On Jan 27, 2020
purples25:

Read again, he beat her so badly that she in turn broke the bottle on his head in self defense fa.
either way both of them have themselves to blame.. Abuse in relationships should be a no no
Politics / Re: Ndubuisi Emenike 'Ototonwa' Shot Dead By NSCDC Officer (Disturbing Photo) by 12inchDickson: 10:57am On Jan 27, 2020
I don't feel bad
Crime / Re: Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic by 12inchDickson: 10:53am On Jan 27, 2020
You guys forgot that she was the first to break a bottle, however that said, let's all flee from abusive relationships.
Its not good for the body' at all
Religion / Re: Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? by 12inchDickson: 10:37am On Jan 26, 2020
Stop sleeping on ordinary foam, or read some psalm verses
Politics / Re: TCN Confirms Collapse Of National Grid by 12inchDickson: 3:24pm On Jan 17, 2020
GamalNasser:

The same Nigeria where DISCOs are rejecting 70 percent of power generated ? Oh boy you clearly don know what's happening
explain better
Romance / Re: My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help by 12inchDickson: 10:37pm On Jan 16, 2020
Mrmezico:
ur man dnt hv a single problem nd such dnt need any medicine, just constant sex is wht he needs, a man can hv quick ejaculation if he hv sex only once in a while nd dnt judge a man's performance by d 1st round only. just be givin him sex evrytime nd u wil see his problem wil be over. nd dnt 4get 2 thank me later
my first round is four thrust after that Ńa fire
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: UEFA Changed The Formation Of Their Team Of The Year To Accommodate Ronaldo. by 12inchDickson: 9:47pm On Jan 16, 2020
Oblongata:
Messi and Ronaldo to play on the same wing? Lailai, Ronaldo no go pass, Messi go dey do solo... kolewerk cool

Bet who go fit use 424 as formation?

451 for dey better sef with lewandodo in front cool
if u look at it, it is reformed 4-5-1.
Romance / Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by 12inchDickson: 4:14pm On Jan 10, 2020
TruthSpeaker:

Oh yes, because you prefer to be on the receiving side. You women find it really funny taking guys for fools when they are generous. Nigeria hungry culture makes runs girls think they are ultra smart. In a country like France when a guy goes out with a girl, each of them is expected to pay the bill of what he/she demanded. Lack of exposure will always limit the scope of your sense.
see you, I am a guy and I fuchhkkk steady, I know when I lost out, when to move on and when to try again... If setting pussyyyt no click abeg move on....

1 Like

Romance / Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by 12inchDickson: 6:01am On Jan 10, 2020
What is the love we have for a chicken than to kill it.. I pity your destiny...
Romance / Re: Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things by 12inchDickson: 5:42am On Jan 10, 2020
TruthSpeaker:
Guy nice one, if this story is real. I remember in my University days back in UNIBEN (some 20 years ago). I innocently bought a loaf of bread for a course mate after school to take home because she claimed she didn’t have money on her. On another occasion I gave her a little financial assistance. All of a sudden she told a very good friend of mine (also our course mate) that I am “Alhaji Bring” because I help her without meditating over it. I eventually left Naija that semester to go school abroad there after. That incident hardened my heart with girls. I turned out to be a stingy point and kill guy. I will catch a girl, take her to bed without spending more the date bill. After fucking her, off I go for yet another girl. No more calls or text message until about 3 weeks after when I fail to catch a new fish. At one time I felt like reaching out to all them girls I had dealt with to apologize for my cruel style, but it never happened. To be truthful I really enjoyed myself. I canceled them white girls like child’s play (even when they were not that materialistic like our black girl at home). For being called “Alhaji Bring” by a NAIJA girl, mostly innocent girls from a very different geographic location all together had to pay the price.
this does not make sense atall

1 Like

Politics / Re: Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals by 12inchDickson: 8:28am On Jan 06, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Noise makers.

Touch buhari brothers and see how nigeria army will wipe you out.
sense is far from you, this is a welcome development...

62 Likes 4 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave by 12inchDickson: 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
Bossontop:
Omo hope say dah bridge get capacity to carry all those pipu??
ultimate limit state is design will Carter for that
Career / Re: She Absconded From Work, Now She Begs To Come Back by 12inchDickson: 1:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
czarina:
Did you or did you not fling the document at her? It didn't have to "touch" her.

The disrespect behind the act was what made her quit. There are better ways to pass your message, not throwing temper tantrums at your staff.

Again, work on your temper! Then, consider setting boundaries. But work on your temper first. Not everyone has the patience for nonsense.

My advice;

You can let her come back on the condition that you work on your temper, let her know your expectations, then set boundaries.

You can choose not to re-employ her but work on your temper.

I've worked with bad-tempered bosses in the past, staff no dey last. And it's bad for business.
feminist in the house
Romance / Re: My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend by 12inchDickson: 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2020
Hmmmmmmm lost cause
Romance / Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by 12inchDickson: 1:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
What's your business, why do you think I am not married yet
Crime / Re: Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) by 12inchDickson: 9:13am On Jan 03, 2020
These stinking lobbers, thieves, àwọn olórí burúkú apá ọmọ lekun jaye
Religion / Re: Is It A Sin To Begin January 1 Drinking In A Bar? by 12inchDickson: 1:37pm On Jan 01, 2020
REDshouse:
What is the difference between 31st and 1st of a new year is there any additional hrs that makes 1st of the year special...mm an over hype days..... u can drink anytime u feel like..
I am going to a beer parlor soon
Romance / Re: Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) by 12inchDickson: 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
Slave masters
Crime / Re: Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts by 12inchDickson: 4:56am On Dec 28, 2019
Is it only me that doesn't go for all these concerts... No time for stories that touch jàre

1 Like

Politics / Re: Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram by 12inchDickson: 10:59am On Dec 26, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

I am scared of disclosing this cos i dont know the intentions of many here... Make Army no use me shine... Tho i got lots of Army friends and we usually chill at Gidan Martha of Papi's place
I will like to be your friend
Romance / Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by 12inchDickson: 10:40am On Dec 26, 2019
Stinking feminist
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: I Got Two Job Offers At The Same Time by 12inchDickson: 8:38am On Dec 22, 2019
YesNo:

I suggest u go for the government job.
if a government job can require such intensive training and seriousness, then the office must be an important one (big salary & govt will always pay) and there will be more trainings (more money & experience) & a higher degree of job security compared to the other "one man" job.
Govt job can give u some freedom to do other things you would like to do too but i doubt u will get such space when hooked to the other job where you can be sacked for the most baseless reason.

Let me tell u a secret.
1. Even if u fail the test, Govt will pay you for your 12 months.
2. Govt will set the test according to your training.

3. As a sharp serious man you can not stay in a govt organisation for 12 months and not be accepted. or do you plan to go there and not pay attention to the training?

4. Try to know "those that matters" during ur training. if u like go there and follow NYASH that matters.

5. Good Luck
you get sense o
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: I Got Two Job Offers At The Same Time by 12inchDickson: 8:36am On Dec 22, 2019
Please go for the government if you can..
Family / Re: My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help by 12inchDickson: 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros, honestly, you are crying over nothing.

Your wife is a woman and you should understand her own position. She doesn't want her relative help to enjoy same privilege as her and her children before things get out of hand. Also, she isn't comfortable with the affection you are showing the girl. You were even wrong to quarrel her and say nasty things to her. Your good intention was spoilt by your action.

Guy, na you find trouble! Even me sef de suspect say your eye de chook for the babe as you don de reason her as second mother. tongue

BTW we have seen relative househelp "chanced" madam in their homes or get pregnant for the oga for house.

Guy, apologise to your wife, and ask her to send the girl to her people.
you Rẹ dull bro
Romance / Re: He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! by 12inchDickson: 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
Alwaysachick:
I've been seeing this guy since we got introduced to last May. First off he asked me if I was in any relationship and I said no. So we kicked off got intimate within 2weeks. Happened he was a virgin and that was his second relationship.

He is into me for reasons I can't figure out, but he is very unstable and unsure. Before we got intimate, I felt we were already dating, but after that the constant highs and lows made me ask him again and he said he cares about me, but he is not ready for something serious now. I love to respect peoples decisions and not clingy so I let him be.

He kept coming around, he always needed one help or the other cuz he was new to the area. Sometimes when he ask for help, he says he will pay but for where, I just felt he didn't want to raise my hopes.

I told him off severally, but he kept coming, same high and low, we get intimate once in a while. Personally, I love this guy but couldn't say if it was mutual.

So fast forward to last week, he gave me his tab to help him do some work. So in the course I playfully went to his photos and saw nothing but as an old girl in the game, I went to his recycle and saw romantic pictures with a girl at the beach. The only thing is they didn't kiss but everyother thing termed romantic was in the pictures. That same beach event, but alone, he tagged it on Instagram as " create time for love".

I asked him who the girl was and he told me it was his friend from Abuja that just came him so he was showing her around town. I'm an outdoor freak, I've suggested to take him to the beach but he turns down that he doesn't like the beach.

He also claimed the girl is his friend's girlfriend and that his how they all play with their girlfriends.

Another, was a post of a delivered cake on Instagram to someone in Abuja. Quote" I owe you roses for every breath you take" he said it was to his cousin that she was having a bad day.

At the peak of the argument he said i should stop calling him a liar and I can think whatever I want he doesnt owe me any explanation.

I even had to call his close friend who introduced him which I have never done before to know if he was in a relationship but he said no ofcourse I didn't expect him to say otherwise.

So later the day I sent him a text of appreciation for the decit because he never wanted to commit and never wanted to go.After reading, he blocked me. Its three days now, he is yet to unblock me.

I really want to know if I should just move on or apologise for calling him a liar. Or was I wrong to have concluded he was in an affair.

I want genuine suggestions please I'm still heart broken.

you seem to be a good lady, I needed somone like you, please move on..
Nairaland / General / Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by 12inchDickson: 10:26am On Dec 17, 2019
I am currently like this....... My business has hit a low.
But I knw there is hope

1 Like

Romance / Re: Am I Making A Mistake? by 12inchDickson: 10:46pm On Dec 16, 2019
dannyla:
I opened a new account to remain anonymous.
This story is a bit long but pls bear with me.

I met this man almost 2yrs ago at an event a friend invited me to. The next week, he collected my number from my friend and called me, we began talking from there and agreed to go on a date. He proposed marriage to me on the first date which I rejected. I told him that I can't marry outside my church and from the little I've heard from him, our life dreams differ. I decided to cut him off from that day and I stayed away for about 3months. Meanwhile he got my friend to introduce him to my sis, mum and another friend who happened to be from his place, I'll call her Grace.
He made them all aware of his intent towards me and my stand and asked for their help to change my mind. Grace became his biggest ally and convinced me to have another date. He asked that we date for a while and see if we can work out our differences. During the date I noticed he has a very hot and quick temper and he listens to gossip a lot so I do tell Gracethat I don't see a future with him but he was too persistent, Grace always had words of encouragement and considering the fact that for some strange reason, it was mainly married men always approach me for a relationship with stories of how they got married to a wrong woman and they are or are almost divorced, dating a single man with no kids was very tempting and I decided to give it a try.

He asked me to tell him everything about me so there are no secrets between us and I did. Starting from secondary school to that day, I told him everything, from my first kiss, the colleague who tried to rape me, my ex who lied about his marital status and disvirgined me etc. he did the same too and I felt a burden roll off my shoulder.

Few days later I began to notice changes in him especially towards my business. I thrive in a male dominated industry in a ratio of 9men to 1woman. He asked me to show him the pictures of my colleagues which I did, he also asked if they make passes at me which I said is almost inevitable but my boundaries are clear and rigid.

Fast forward to now. I noticed that whenever I drop my phone, he goes through it. Facebook, sms, WhatsApp etc. He even picks my call when I'm not close to the phone. He asked me about a certain colleague who cracks dirty jokes like how I rushed to get married (I told him I'm already married). I didn't think much about it.

He later began to complain about my partners and how I'm sleeping with them like the prostitute I am, called me an unrepentant liar, unsubmisive, manipulating etc. Said he regrets asking for my hand at all and he's just waiting forthe day he'll catch me redhanded so he can dump my sorry a*s.
I told him to end it now cus I'm fed up, family came in and I later found out that Grace has been telling a lot of lies against hoping to get him for herself as well as hate filled advises from some aggrieved friends who felt ladies from my tribe are no good and just there to "chop money". Apologies were said and received and we continued.

Another time I visited him and we had an argument, he gave me several heavy knocks on my head and I developed a headache and began to insult him which resultedin more heavy knocks. I broke up with him and left. Later my mum called him to ask why he laid his hands on me, he denied it swearing with his life. Said I insulted him and he lost his temper and insulted me back that he's sorry. He began to drop messages everywhere and I eventually gave in.

3rd incident happened on our way back from an event. He saw a message from a colleague he told me to stop doing business with cus he feels the man has his eyes on me which is totally not true. He flared up, stopped the car and was even threatening to beat me up. I came down from his car and stood by the roadside. He came down too and gave me the insult of my life in full public view and glare and told me to enter the car which I refused. I had no money on me and had to beg a stranger for money. By that time he was coming back, he quickly took a picture of both of us and sent it to everybody of how he caught me in the act with my lover on the road. He called me and said that if he must marry me, I must break my business sim card and look for a wife friendly occupation or sit at home.

He later apologised over it. Meanwhile he and my sis don't flow as before as he once called her a prostitute.

I want to call it quits but everyone around me feels it's a mistake and he is saying everything out of anger and if I'm patient enough, he will change completely.

I must admit that he has changed alot since we met but the progress compared to the timeframe and the heat I face everyday is nothing to write home about.

He loves me to a fault and I don't know if I can find someone who loves me like him but his other attitude is sniffing life out of me. Do I stay or quit?
Thanks for reading and pardon any typos

you deserve cane

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 17 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.