Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

12inchDickson's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12inchDickson's Profile / 12inchDickson's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 17 pages)

Crime / Re: Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) by 12inchDickson: 8:59am On Oct 27, 2019
I watched the video and the babe is clearly stupid. The guy was confused to what caused the whole brouhaha. Nice punch dude. You made me proud
Islam for Muslims / Re: Why Do Security Accompany The Imams In The Haramain? by 12inchDickson: 11:58am On Oct 25, 2019
God is good. Imam sef dey fear
Education / Re: UNILAG Mermaid: Eyewitness Explains Why Rumored Mermaid Student Was Arrested by 12inchDickson: 3:29pm On Oct 24, 2019
9jaRealist:

grin grin grin

Tragic comedy...
>
mermaids exist, however I am not saying the unilag babe is a mermaid. To Burress my point I have had an encounter with two supposed ómo omi..
Education / Re: UNILAG Mermaid: Eyewitness Explains Why Rumored Mermaid Student Was Arrested by 12inchDickson: 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2019
ednut1:
For students of a prestigious uni to believe in mermaid says alot about us as a people
I am an engineer, mermaids exist.
Celebrities / Re: Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover by 12inchDickson: 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
You guys are mád, so some people are supportimh the stupid bobrisky. Spits

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by 12inchDickson: 9:18am On Oct 19, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

I know sarcasm when I see one
happy buyday to you. Ova ń out
Celebrities / Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by 12inchDickson: 9:17am On Oct 19, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

I know sarcasm when I see one
happy buyday to you. Ova ń out
Celebrities / Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by 12inchDickson: 11:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

It's not only buyday. Sellday nko? At your age!
decode the sarcasm, life is not hard bro/sis

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat by 12inchDickson: 9:09pm On Oct 18, 2019
Slawormir:

That is my real niggarrr. You are a real niggarrr
infact if you are in Benin city niggarrr
Meet me in richmoore bar in sapele road or zafike hotel after aduwawa on Sunday so we can drink some bottles

We real niggarrrs don't publicize any woman
Because we understand that women are like swimming pool

We don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
We Don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before we started swimming
We Don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after we are done swimming our own
And we don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with us as we are swimming
We Just swim our own sharpely and move on.
I have never posted any lady in my life except my sister. If I post a last then she's doing buyday no time

1 Like 1 Share

Sports / Re: Boxer, Patrick Day Dies At 27, 4 Days After Suffering Brain Injury by 12inchDickson: 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
Rip to a legit hustler

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Moremi Soyinka-Onijala Appointed As Buhari Sets Up Police Funds Committee by 12inchDickson: 2:46pm On Oct 14, 2019
simplelex:
dude looks like a mad man that has just been cured in the first picture..
your father is a mad man. I hope you are okay with that dumbo

1 Like

Fashion / Re: Lady Embarrassed For Wearing Skimpy Dress On The Road by 12inchDickson: 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2019
No comment
Crime / Re: Ekpoma Students Beat "Policeman" Who Jumped Over A Fence Into Their Hostel by 12inchDickson: 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
KingAzubuike:

He was probably an undercover agent obviously poorly trained. He tried defending himself but they weren't ready for any stories and decided to decend on him. For their mind they Don beat police man.. in the upcoming days na body go tell them
I don't support jungle justice, but I will not defend that cop either, they ought to carry out the act without video or any form of evidence but foolish boys and girls just wanted to trend.
Crime / Re: Ekpoma Students Beat "Policeman" Who Jumped Over A Fence Into Their Hostel by 12inchDickson: 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2019
See sampling... I give it to those students
Politics / Re: Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno by 12inchDickson: 7:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ikem11:

My brother this is a terrorist war they are facing... No better riffle than what they have... AK is a better assault riffle for them.

The problem is that they are not equipped and well managed by the authorities.

Try make a research and learn more about Ak-47. It's not just a gun... It's an assault weapon
there are better assault riffle jo
Politics / Re: Minimum Wage: FG, Workers’ Face-off Worsens As Labour Rejects Sack Option by 12inchDickson: 7:34am On Oct 05, 2019
International thief thief
Islam for Muslims / Re: Telling Your Brothers And Friends You Love Them Is A Sunnah by 12inchDickson: 9:12am On Oct 04, 2019
Lol

3 Likes 3 Shares

Crime / Re: Professor Charles Jide-Oni, 11 Others Arraigned For Internet Fraud, Jailed by 12inchDickson: 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
Shit

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Dino Melaye Injured At PDP Primaries In Kogi As Gunmen Storm Venue (Photos) by 12inchDickson: 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2019
Kagarko:
Sorry

2: 0 To Dino Melaye.

About to Lose His Senate Seat at the Tribunal and Just Lost Governorship Ticket.

Any way I'm wishing Bello success at the General Polls.
tlost generation

2 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: John Mahama Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by 12inchDickson: 11:30am On Sep 04, 2019
asobo:
Still shopping at @Shoprite_NG ? Then YOU are shopping WRONG?
Are you still banking with @STANBICIBTC ? Don't you know YOU
are STANDING wrong? Change @MTN to Money To Nigeria by
SWITCHING to @GloWorld . Dont ATTACK. BOYCOTT
I am using glo and it’s not bad

1 Like

Crime / Re: Thief Caught At Federal University, Wukari, Taraba, Tied & Beaten (Photos) by 12inchDickson: 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
See mending
Celebrities / Re: Police Shutdown The Venue Of Bobrisky 28th Birthday In Lekki, Bobrisky Runs by 12inchDickson: 9:27am On Sep 01, 2019
augustab:
So how did what you just say translate to promotion.
Let me help you out "activity that supports or encourages a cause, venture, or aim".
How does a woman making sexual innuendo on social media promote homosexuality?
I'm sure the words in your heart are "He is not a woman". Boo-hoo SHE IS, Deal with it.
see mentality . Lol
Health / Re: Lagos Cosmetic Surgery Doctor Sends Strong Message To Critics by 12inchDickson: 10:04am On Aug 31, 2019
munafav:
What's my business...enjoy your money
you look plum already
Romance / Re: Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him by 12inchDickson: 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
My babe cnT do this

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Soyinka Describes Nigerian Youths As "First To Comment" Youths by 12inchDickson: 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2019
mymadam:
Ahoy! Wait o, abi O'nemesis don blackspot u ni? Carry go jor (lol). See u on deck. Peace & love.
laggas
Crime / Re: I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student by 12inchDickson: 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2019
Kendumazy:
Maybe because of the double piercing earrings she has, the police thought she's a prostitute. It's well.
tripple piercing

4 Likes 2 Shares

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon by 12inchDickson: 3:27pm On Aug 25, 2019
Omo awolowo
Politics / Re: Stop Using Security Agencies To Silence Nigerians - Soyinka Tells Buhari by 12inchDickson: 12:48pm On Aug 25, 2019
Politics / Re: Stop Using Security Agencies To Silence Nigerians - Soyinka Tells Buhari by 12inchDickson: 12:47pm On Aug 25, 2019
PrecisionFx:

I'm wiser than Soyinka.

Making Soyinka the son of a great raving lunatic.
I bet your kinsmen will be disappointed in beinging forth a nonentity .An animal in human skin, yes Buhari has failed us, you son of a demon
Politics / Re: Stop Using Security Agencies To Silence Nigerians - Soyinka Tells Buhari by 12inchDickson: 11:57am On Aug 25, 2019
EdiAbali:

This is not matter of seniority

This is among the protesters that went on the street and protested against fuel subsidy, why can't he do the same today?

He knew who Buhari is more than me but he choose Buhari over another Nigerian, this man can choose to align with alqaeda leader because of his hate for some group of people.

you wrote well till you went tribalism way.
I knew the demon Buhari was . I thought he was a changed man I fell for it . The more you look the less you see . At least Soyinka is trying to redeem his mistakes, can you as a youth lead a protest.? Abeg let’s call a spade a spade and not been a tribal bigot sir
Politics / Re: Stop Using Security Agencies To Silence Nigerians - Soyinka Tells Buhari by 12inchDickson: 11:32am On Aug 25, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Foooooooooolish Soyinka, it's too late for that
how wise are you . You son of a mad man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 17 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.