Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

12submarine's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12submarine's Profile / 12submarine's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 30 pages)

Crime / Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Zamfara by 12submarine(m): 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2018
[quote author=Kingzra1 post=65253736][/quote]
Everyone has a problem, solve urs and leave me with mine. The only people without problems are the dead.
Health / Re: Segun Arinze: Doreen Hospital Refused To Treat Unconscious Accident Victim by 12submarine(m): 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
benben1000:
Afonja, now it's happening to your own, do you still want One Nigeria to continue? You think this country will ever get better, afonjas? The problem with human elements is when this is happening to others, you don't give a damn, until it happens to your own, it gets into your spine. Just imagine your family member in this condition? This country is useless and must disintegrated for every region to care for themselves and grow according to their strength and abilities.
So there are no cases like this in Igbo land where the champions of divided Nigeria originate from? Is not on every topic you talk about this "one Nigeria" thing, its potency is fading off.

4 Likes

Health / Re: Segun Arinze: Doreen Hospital Refused To Treat Unconscious Accident Victim by 12submarine(m): 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2018
dejonathan:
And all he can do is to be ranting online

Instead of finding a way to help the man
MUMU
How did you arrive at the bold?

12 Likes

Health / Re: Segun Arinze: Doreen Hospital Refused To Treat Unconscious Accident Victim by 12submarine(m): 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2018
Segun Arinze The Black Arrow.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Zamfara by 12submarine(m): 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
Kingzra1:
x dat wat u gonna say ....mumu plenty oo
mtcheeew
I just spotted one and you are.
Crime / Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Zamfara by 12submarine(m): 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
Do they have secondary schools in Zamfara state? I used to think they only have these arabic schools where small malams teach them with slates.
Crime / Re: Robbers Shoot Anambra Man Dead In His Shop (Disturbing Photos) by 12submarine(m): 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
Costello559:

What's your biz? Na ur space? �

Crime / Re: Robbers Shoot Anambra Man Dead In His Shop (Disturbing Photos) by 12submarine(m): 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Veronica Abba Moro Is Dead by 12submarine(m): 10:06am On Feb 21, 2018
gigabyte13:
Eyaaaaa, l think say na Moro himself die, useless man, saw him at MMA2 last time at the arrival terminal felt like dishing him a fire brand slap with both palm.
Politics / Re: Dapchi Yobe Girls School Attack: 94 Students Missing by 12submarine(m): 7:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
PointZerom:
Ngeneukwen.u madri.dguy sarrki omenkaliv.es lio.ndeleo pytho.n1 us.ba ikpu.nnu
Nigga, why are you ignoring my question? I mean that UAE stuff.
Politics / Re: Dapchi Yobe Girls School Attack: 94 Students Missing by 12submarine(m): 7:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
kernel504:

Hahahaha... If your father is Mumuhamad Buhary you will deny him in the international community. Even his wife and daughter have been shouting, how much more a programmed Zombie like you who doesn't earn more minimum wage.
You are wrong. Nigeria politics and sentiments apart, Buhari is actually recognised by international community. But you can disagree if you like believing in lies.
Politics / Re: Dapchi Yobe Girls School Attack: 94 Students Missing by 12submarine(m): 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
Another one. I am damn tired of these animals in Nigeria. It shall never be well with whosoever is behind these cows.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari Commissions Road Projects In Adamawa State (Photos) by 12submarine(m): 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
Fadiga24:
[s][/s]

To commission a road project calls for celebration according to zombies.
What does it call for? Mourning?

17 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Man Who Robbed A Lady & Sales Girl With A Machete In A Bar In Anambra Caught by 12submarine(m): 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2018
Wickedness is gradually taking the center stage in this country.
Politics / Re: Operation 'Ayem A Kpatuma' Launched In Benue By Army, Ortom Rocks Military Wear by 12submarine(m): 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
Bayajidda1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ortom is finished.

It shall not be well wit Fulani Army and her Herdsmen counterparts. Imagine Buratai adorning Gov Ortom in military camouflage without any rank?

What this portends is that Private Aliyu is superior to Ortom whenever both of them meet.

I bet even Buratai did not salute Governor Ortom.

Ortom! Ortom!! Ortom;!!...be vigilant.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Which rank do you want him to wear? Even Minister of defence, a retired senior military officer, doesn't wear rank when in military uniform for similar event as a minster of defence. The only civilian allowed to wear rank in military uniform is the president and the rank is Field Marshal.
Crime / Re: Militants Behead Soldier In Akwa Ibom by 12submarine(m): 12:54pm On Feb 20, 2018
amani63:
you are crazy it seems that you don't went to school at all

"Militants behead a Soldier in Akwa ibom" or is your mobile phone super man phone that can change topic anyhow
Lmao. Did you went to school? A school wenter, now read the official statement.
The Commander of JTF team in-charge of Etim Ekpo, Ukanafun, Oruk Anam, Ika and Ikot Abasi local governments, Major Mohammed Husseini, confirmed the incident, but denied that the deceased was a soldier.

He said: “The deceased was just our informant. We gave him military camouflage so that he could lead us to the camp.
Politics / Re: I Never Condemned Buhari's Government Totally - Obasanjo by 12submarine(m): 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2018
Let me be sit down and be reading comments, this thread go sweat die.
Crime / Re: Militants Behead Soldier In Akwa Ibom by 12submarine(m): 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
amani63:
RIP brotherly

The problem you got is you became a soldier in a country that don't value you and your reputation

RIP ONCE AGAIN
He is not a soldier. If you read up to half before making comment, you will not die. No reward for early commenters.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Militants Behead Soldier In Akwa Ibom by 12submarine(m): 12:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
Misleading headline. The deceased is not a soldier but an informant who was given military uniform as a camouflage.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Northerners, What Is The Plan Of The North For Nigeria? by 12submarine(m): 11:41am On Feb 20, 2018
americanson:
Omenka said he is not from Benue. I swear, he even swore that if he ever claimed to be from Benue, let something evil happen to him( can't remember the actual phrase of the curse lol) but if i lie, let him Omenkalives come and refute my claims.
I saw his comment you are trying to refer to. He didn't say he was not from Benue. He said he was not tiv and not fulani. Is tiv the only tribe in Benue state? This is how some of you are just making Nairaland a forum for peddling lies and that is why it has lost its credibility.

4 Likes 1 Share

Health / Re: 2 Girls Suffocate In A Parked Car In Kano (Graphic Photo) by 12submarine(m): 11:36am On Feb 20, 2018
What is graphic in those photos?

4 Likes

Politics / Re: I Will Henceforth Under Go Medical Check Ups In Bayelsa – OBJ by 12submarine(m): 11:34am On Feb 20, 2018
Very good.
Crime / Re: Couple Sell Their Newborn Baby For N400K (Photo) by 12submarine(m): 11:21am On Feb 20, 2018
BiGVEEN58:
Not a bad idea if the baby is sold to couple who are childless.. And they should have followed due process if this is the case.. At least e Better pass to bring am up inside serious poverty wey the pikin go just grow up turn useless and possibly become threat to others sef..
See justification. Smh.
Education / Re: Are Polytechnics On Par With Universities? by 12submarine(m): 9:01am On Feb 20, 2018
Rangojack:

Your comment is one of the wisest comments here, you talk with absolute understanding. I totally agree with you.
Don't mind them. They think engineering is about wiring a house or repairing induction motors and generators. That is why you will see a roadside technician boasting how he is better than engineers working in well paying private coys. Is it that those private coys don't know what they are doing? An engineer can actually practise in an air conditioned office with just his laptop. The fact that an experienced nurse has become very proficient in handling syringes and needless doesn't suggest he/she has a better knowledge of medicine than a medical consultant who might not be proficient in using syringes.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Boko Haram Attacks GGSS Dapchi In Yobe, Students Feared Abducted by 12submarine(m): 12:00am On Feb 20, 2018
This APC and lies are just two sides of a coin. They will tell us boko haram has been defeated, less than 24hrs later, we hear another boko haram attack. una papa.
Crime / Re: Young Men Caught Stealing Goats In Nsukka. See What Was Done To Them. Photos by 12submarine(m): 11:54pm On Feb 19, 2018
kabrud:

And what is your own concept of loving a country? Taking side with you abi? Oga, that is not the meaning of patriotism. From his own perspective, you are not a patriot because the way you view things might be completely different him and he is fully entitled to his opinion as an adult. Stop changing the meaning of patriotism, also stop attempting to think for matured men because I believe AnonyNymous is not a kid. From his comment above, one can detect that. Except if, like I said, patriotism is just about being by your side which, of course is not the dictionary meaning of that word.
Well said.
Even though I hate Buhari, insulting his supporters who are adults and entitled to their opinions is just an act of foolishness, that is why it is called democracy.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari Couldn't Read Two Pages Of A Book In A Year by 12submarine(m): 9:58pm On Feb 19, 2018
PointZerom:
grin
Madri.dguy ngeneukw.enu lion.deleo omen.kalives ikpun.nu
Nigga, you ignored my question.
Politics / Re: Give Me Shekau Dead Or Alive, Buratai Charges Troops by 12submarine(m): 9:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
This reminds me. About 6 months ago, you promised to catch this same shekau in 3 months.
Education / Re: Are Polytechnics On Par With Universities? by 12submarine(m): 8:36pm On Feb 19, 2018
haslaw:

How do you expect the university degree holders to have any respect for Polytechnic Diploma holders when you actually expect a driver of a car to be more important than the designers of the car.
Abi o.
Education / Re: Are Polytechnics On Par With Universities? by 12submarine(m): 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
Vecto:
You must be joking man. Can you imagine someone teaching you to swim or drive a vehicle, within four walls of a classroom? It is impossible!! You have to get into the water to learn swimming and you have to be out on the road to learn driving. Some subjects are skill based and practice oriented.

Theoretical knowledge of skill- based subjects needs to be supported by practice. Subjects like teaching and engineering are skill based. In these subjects, practical knowledge is more important than theoretical knowledge. Practical work includes experiments in laboratories, study tours, projects, assignments etc. the advantages of practical work are unmatched. Getting theoretical knowledge has no value until students can apply it for practical purposes.
You cannot get an engineer with complete practical and theoretical knowledge at the same time. No professor in mechanical engineering can strip and assemble a car, yet professors are recognised even in advanced countries. Division of labour is what makes engineering to be divided into categories. Engineers, technologists and craftmen. Uni graduates are engineers and poly graduates are technologists. Take it or argue the way you like, universities graduates are justifiably graded ahead of their poly counterparts even in the labour markets. Just imagine dealing with complex electromagnetic waves on the field when you don't know the theory behind it.
Ask yourself this question, why do multinationals place university graduates ahead of poly graduates both in grade level and salaries? Or do you think those companies don't know what they are doing. Theory is more difficult than practicals. You don't need advanced education to be good in practicals. Have you also wondered why there are more cases of withdrawals from universities than in polytechnics? Driving and swimming don't require intensive academics. You should be talking about things like engineering etc.
Politics / Re: Fresh N10bn NHIS Scam: Buhari Presidency Stinks, Has No Honour Left- PDP by 12submarine(m): 8:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
But does the PDP have any honour? Why the noise? APC and PDP are both association of thieves.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 30 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.