Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,395 members, 7,781,134 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:31 AM

12submarine's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12submarine's Profile / 12submarine's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 30 pages)

Politics / Re: FG Threatens To Withdraw Funding For Bonny-bodo Road Due To Lack Of Cooperation by 12submarine(m): 2:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
TheGoodJoe:

Please. You act like if the whole Rivers State is covered with Crude Oil. We have farm spaces from Etche, Tai, Ubima etc. Did you not hear of the Banana Plantation and Songhai farm in Rivers State? Where they covered with spilled Crude?

Clearly you are not from or leave in Rivers State.
What is wrong with you? Is Rivers the only state in Niger Delta? When did i say iam from Rivers State? I am a Deltan and I know our challenges when it comes to farming. People are struggling to get land for building you are talking about farming. When you talk of commercial farming, is it 2 acres of land you are talking about? Where is the land in which you want to engage the teeming youths in commercial farming? Go siddon.
Politics / Re: FG Threatens To Withdraw Funding For Bonny-bodo Road Due To Lack Of Cooperation by 12submarine(m): 2:48pm On Feb 23, 2018
TheGoodJoe:

Than money could be used for projects that will yield tangible results in the long run than paying criminals not to commit crime.

Imagine channelling that money into bringing machines for farming and training hardworking youths in modern mechanized farming. Imagine this money used in massive empowerment programs.

This Amnesty is an endorsement of terrorism and responsible governments should not negotiate with terrorists.
Mechanised farming you say? Where? On the environment made useless by oil spillage? Amnesty is not endorsement to terrorism, rather it is a way of relieving the effect of the environment rendered useless while feeding the nation.
Politics / Re: "Don’t Treat Missing Dapchi Students Like Chibok Girls" - Senate Warns FG by 12submarine(m): 2:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
moderatedguy:
i meant u are an immbe
You mean your dad?
Politics / Re: "Don’t Treat Missing Dapchi Students Like Chibok Girls" - Senate Warns FG by 12submarine(m): 1:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
moderatedguy:
The reverse is the case here
Yes, I know how people with reverse brain think. You just confirmed it.
Politics / Re: FG Threatens To Withdraw Funding For Bonny-bodo Road Due To Lack Of Cooperation by 12submarine(m): 1:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
[s]
kitaatita:

Militancy/Amnesty has made several Niger Delta communities irresponsible. Militants have become role models while militancy is now a job. nobody baths an eyelid when businesses are leaving the region
[/s]
Almajiri, is it money made from cows and guinea corn that is making them lazy? Why are you people so ungrateful? Cut off Niger Delta resources and see this country run aground.

1 Like

Politics / Re: FG Threatens To Withdraw Funding For Bonny-bodo Road Due To Lack Of Cooperation by 12submarine(m): 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
[s]
sisimmi:
Government opened itself up for this sort of nonsense the very moment it thought of that idea called amnesty. Some of us are from that region but are completely opposed to the nonsense going on there. Can't warships and bombers be deployed for once?
[/s]
You should be ashame of yourself if truly you are a Niger Deltan. If some northern plate carrying illiterates at childhood are having their names in govt payrolls when they grow for doing nothing, what is wrong with paying Niger Delta youths whose lands have been degraded and made unproductive for agricultural and other practices due to oil exploration?
Should we be talking about amnesty? Instead of voicing out for resource control, you are here typing nonsense.
Politics / Re: "Don’t Treat Missing Dapchi Students Like Chibok Girls" - Senate Warns FG by 12submarine(m): 12:25pm On Feb 23, 2018
moderatedguy:
Its ur Zombie mentality that is seriously affecting u.Think straight!
For your information, I am more interested in Buhari leaving aso rock than you. Having said that, there is a wide difference between criticism and raw stupidity. That is the difference between you and I.
Education / Re: Mathematician Please by 12submarine(m): 10:50pm On Feb 22, 2018
Fifthwave:
300 is a whole number! Except you want to express it in standard form - i.e. 0.3 x 10³.
And it's still a whole number.
tbabs10166:
300.0 that's the answer
By default, when the base of a number is not stated, base 10 is assumed but since the question requires conversion to decimal, the stated number is assumed not in base 10. Base 10, 9...4 can be 300. So the op need to specify the base.
Dammybizenterpr
Politics / Re: Yobe Government Apologises For False News On Missing Dapchi Girls by 12submarine(m): 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
FarahAideed:
So apparently the Federal Govt lied to the state govt that it had successfully rescued the DAPCHI girls all in a bid to protect the image of the Dullard..once again the Buhari govt has proven that 100 percent of the information the churn out daily are pure lies ..A govt that lies so much has no respect for its citizens ..

#BRINGBACKDAPCHIGIRLS #BACK2DAURA
But this morning you said the abduction and rescue were stage managed. So the abduction part is not stage managed again? Am sure if those girls are rescued now, you will revert to the morning default setting. Pls criticise with sense.
Politics / Re: Yobe Government Apologises For False News On Missing Dapchi Girls by 12submarine(m): 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Shut up your mouth if you have nothing reasonable to say
What he said is very reasonable because this morning when the report of the rescue was released, many people said both the abduction and rescue were stage managed. But now those same people are now saying the government lied with the rescue report which means they now agree with the abduction.
Am sure if the girls are now rescued, those people will now revert to their initial position. Things like that make them look stupid. Note, I don't support Buhari but some things don't add up.
Crime / Re: Armed Robber Killed In Delta During Operation (Photos) by 12submarine(m): 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

He can't rest in peace after he must have made many souls cry through depriving them of Their precious belongings
She said rest in pieces not in peace.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: "Don’t Treat Missing Dapchi Students Like Chibok Girls" - Senate Warns FG by 12submarine(m): 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
omenkaLives:
Aren't Pigs still going to tell us it is a scam, that no one was abducted? Or do they now believe people are indeed missing? smiley
Without the insult, I agree with this comment because the same people saying the abduction and rescue was stage managed this morning seem to be the ones saying the government lied with the announcement of the rescue. Which means they now agree the abduction is true.
I don't seem to understand what they are saying because if the girls are now rescued, they will revert to their initial position. I dislike criticism that make the critics look stupid.

1 Like

Politics / Re: "Don’t Treat Missing Dapchi Students Like Chibok Girls" - Senate Warns FG by 12submarine(m): 8:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
justlegacy:
History repeating itself. So federal government did not learn any lesson from chibok girls. Negotiating with boko Haram and paying ranson to them is indirect way of empowering them, and it will only exacerbate the situation rather than solving it
There is something I don't understand with conflicting comments on NL. This morning, I saw a thread in which it was reported that the captured girls had been rescued and majority of the comments seem to be saying the abduction and rescue were stage managed. Now it appears the so called rescue is not true and the comments again seem to be saying the government is not taking the abduction with seriousness.
What I want to understand now is that, what exactly is expected of the government by most of the commenters here since in either case, the government appears to be wrong. I am getting confused.
Politics / Re: "Don’t Treat Missing Dapchi Students Like Chibok Girls" - Senate Warns FG by 12submarine(m): 7:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
Odingo1:

If you are from north east your children wont go to school again because of Chibok case
I wonder
Romance / Re: ‘my Girlfriend Ran Away With My N3.5m After I Gave Her My ATM’- Heartbroken Man by 12submarine(m): 7:12pm On Feb 22, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Read my comment again.

I said I read about it here on Nairaland, at the time when they were doing renovations at that airport. There was a thread about it somewhere.
Okay. But even then, it was Nnamdi Azikiwe not Mnamdi Azikiwe. Don't tell me you still don't get the gist.
Politics / Re: "Don’t Treat Missing Dapchi Students Like Chibok Girls" - Senate Warns FG by 12submarine(m): 7:09pm On Feb 22, 2018
Manhood85:
Who be Senate Who be FG?
Senate is the legislative arm and they don't execute.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: "Don’t Treat Missing Dapchi Students Like Chibok Girls" - Senate Warns FG by 12submarine(m): 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
elgramz:
Is senate not part of the government?
It is and they have just played their constitutionally assigned, the rest is for the executive arm.

3 Likes

Romance / Re: ‘my Girlfriend Ran Away With My N3.5m After I Gave Her My ATM’- Heartbroken Man by 12submarine(m): 7:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I heard about it here on NL. Remember when they were fixing the runway or something?
He meant the mnamdi airport. I have also not heard about that airport in Nigeria.
Romance / Re: ‘my Girlfriend Ran Away With My N3.5m After I Gave Her My ATM’- Heartbroken Man by 12submarine(m): 7:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
In your mind, she is your girlfriend but her mind, you are mugu. You have an account with that amount in it and you gave you ATM card to a lady that is not yet your wife.
Politics / Re: Buratai On A Courtesy Visit To Governor Masari (Photos) by 12submarine(m): 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
gunpoint:
A
A for apple
benikad:
b
B for ball.

1 Like

Religion / Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by 12submarine(m): 6:28pm On Feb 21, 2018
Lightening:

Please mention the names of the Delta cattle owners or shut up. These illiterate nomadic Fulanis keep deceiving your ilk for centuries. You think the Fulanis wouldn't have mentioned the names of southern cattle owners in defence of themselves now they are under very severe attacks from public opinions if it is true. Mofo!
So I should start mentioning people's name for you here? And you think everyone should be stupid to believe what idiots are saying on NL against what they see for themselves? I don't like Fulanis and their cattles but I cannot start assuming foolishness despite what I know. Even thousands of fools cannot brainwash me against what I see every day. If you like don't take it, that is your business but the day you attack cows belonging to indigenes, that is when you will learn the bitter lesson. Mofo.
Business / Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by 12submarine(m): 4:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
This feverr is making waves. What is it about?
Crime / Re: I Slept With 1,400 Girls From Six African Nations,230 Nigerian Girls – Frenchman by 12submarine(m): 4:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
At 40, you have slept with 1400 women, what an achievement.

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" by 12submarine(m): 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
Daddy Freeze and this tithe issues again.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Zamfara by 12submarine(m): 4:09pm On Feb 21, 2018
Kingzra1:

n u fink u r still alive grin
I said the people without problems are the dead. Now if you think I am dead, you should know it is not me that have problem but you that is "alive". In the end, it is you that have problem that require solution, not me as you had said. Also, coming online to say someone is not alive does not rule out the possibility of you going 6 feet down before him. It is just an act of foolishness common among imbeciles. This now takes me back to the earlier comment that I spotted a fool.
Religion / Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by 12submarine(m): 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
oz4real83:
I thought same way like u with respect to my state Edo state until I did some investigations. I realised that many rich men in edo state had cattle which are being taken care of by fulanis although some are also owned by northerners. U will be surprised to discover that some are actually owned by your own people!!! I have a building I am currently developing in ekosodin,Benin city. There was a time the place became inhabitated by fulanis and their cattle despite the building being already roofed!!! It was during my querying of these people I realised that the cattle were actually owned by a medical doctor,who is also a Benin man,he resides in the same community and he is also my neighbour,just few houses away from mine!!! Please try and do some investigations before castigating people's opinion on issues.
That is exactly what I wrote up there but some people will not investigate. That is how they will end up destroying properties of their brothers. This is what I wrote.
12submarine:

Oga, there are southerners who invest in cattle rearing. I know two of them and it is those fulanis that take care of their cows for them. Most of the cows you see in delta state today belong to deltans. If you like, argue from now till tomorrow, I know what I know. If anyone attempt attacking those cows, you will see yourself selling your property to pay for cows by the time the real owner comes out. This one no be them say them say, I know it very well. Infact, one of them encouraged me to do the business but I don't have money because it is capital intensive.

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Zamfara by 12submarine(m): 3:09pm On Feb 21, 2018
tuzeriouz:

ode! An author or publisher do not only write. He speaks via texts and publications. Infact u did not complete alamajiri classes
Keep quiet. Authors write books they don't speak books. You can never learn this in that your almajiri school? Who even taught you how to use English text? You should be writing with those funny arabic texts.
Crime / Re: Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Zamfara by 12submarine(m): 2:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
tuzeriouz:

u av spoken like one that never went through western education but successfully completed alamajiri classes without slates
Did I speak? I only wrote. This is what you were not taught in those arabic schools.
Religion / Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by 12submarine(m): 2:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
Ikegagwuha:

Its all lies for you gullible ones, , the cows belongs to the Northerners, otherwise mention one Igbo man that owns any of those cows. They keeps on deceiving you people. You can see that they have retreated for some time now, just wait after election you would now see them in action by that time their leader has gotten back to power and I assure you four years is a lot of time for them to do any thing they want to do
Oga, there are southerners who invest in cattle rearing. I know two of them and it is those fulanis that take care of their cows for them. Most of the cows you see in delta state today belong to deltans. If you like, argue from now till tomorrow, I know what I know. If anyone attempt attacking those cows, you will see yourself selling your property to pay for cows by the time the real owner comes out. This one no be them say them say, I know it very well. Infact, one of them encouraged me to do the business but I don't have money because it is capital intensive.
Religion / Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by 12submarine(m): 2:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
Euouae:
" using cattle colony to Islamise Nigeria"

If an Archbishop can believe such can happen at this age Nigeria has gotten too, then am sorry. He is so so dumb!
I am a Christian, but that his statement is foolish. I know some blind christian bigots will agree and will not see the madness in the statement. Some people don't think with their brains.
Religion / Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by 12submarine(m): 2:35pm On Feb 21, 2018
I don't really understand this noise about islamisation. How can the north islamise south through cattle? Are there no christians in the north? I am a Christian from the south but some statements are damn foolish. Suggest ways to deal with killer herdsmen and stop this foolishness.

1 Like

Health / Re: Segun Arinze: Doreen Hospital Refused To Treat Unconscious Accident Victim by 12submarine(m): 2:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
dejonathan:
Did he make mention of any attempt he made to save the man??
But instead he's taking pictures and ranting online
So since he didn't make mention of it, the best conclusion is that he didn't? I am sure if he had mentioned it, you will still ask why he is announcing it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 30 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.