Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

12submarine's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12submarine's Profile / 12submarine's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 30 pages)

Politics / Re: We Can’t Provide Information On Buhari’s Treatment – CBN by 12submarine(m): 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
[s]
docadams:

Ignorance is when you don't know what obtains in other fields. Seeking to know the bill for his treatment, implies that PMB is likely indigent and you are offering to offset his medical bill. The constitution abundantly provides for the medical bill of presidents and ex-presidents and their families. Many presidents or yheir wards have procured medical treatment abroad without Nigerians batting eyelid rather they showed empathy for the afflicted one e.g Babangida, Yaradia, PEJ, Stella Obasamjo, Maryan Babangida. Did you ever demand for their medical bills. The constitution never provides for disclosure. The alternative, if you are so pained to the point of paranoi, please approach the medical facility where he was treated for disclosure.
[/s]
Will you stop spreading this virus on the thread?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by 12submarine(m): 8:01pm On Feb 15, 2018
tiredoflife:

Each area has it topography
And based on priority
He felt he should do more for others
Remember he is from the minority
He was boxed into a corner
And force to favour the north more
He didn't favour his town, why did they vote him then? I am from same zone as him, but he is a goat.

1 Like

Politics / Re: We Can’t Provide Information On Buhari’s Treatment – CBN by 12submarine(m): 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
orisa37:

It's the Responsiblity of The Accountant General to provide such information that is properly audited and certified by The Auditor General of The Federation to anyone interested. These two wiil provide the information according to the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria..
Then what are they waiting for to do the needful?
Politics / Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by 12submarine(m): 7:56pm On Feb 15, 2018
Adagba1:
If they say Buhari is a mistake let them give their ticket to Jonathan again for a rematch with Buhari lets see whether Nigerians have realize their mistake.
If both of them are the candidates presented by their parties, then I will know my PVC is a waste because I won't vote.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by 12submarine(m): 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
tiredoflife:

Oga former Presidents use more of choppers than roads
Go sleep
Is that why he neglected his home town?

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) by 12submarine(m): 7:51pm On Feb 15, 2018
In as much as Buhari is a disaster, this Jonathan shouldn't be associated with anything related to progress in Nigeria. He is also a disaster.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Health / Re: Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Ondo State by 12submarine(m): 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
Who impregnated this slowpoke pls? Why are human beings this heartless? Is her condition not pitiable enough? I can see the reason some people were created is to be used as firewood in hell fire.
Politics / Re: We Can’t Provide Information On Buhari’s Treatment – CBN by 12submarine(m): 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2018
I thought this govt preaches probity, transparency and accountability. So if CBN cannot provide the information, what is holding the relevant agency from doing the needful? If Nigerians don't know how much was spent on his abroad treatment, how do we reconcile the recovered loots and all other bogus figures to arrive at total revenue, expenditure and the balance? Nigerians, pls your vote is your power, don't exchange it for a pot of rotten porridge.

47 Likes

Agriculture / Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by 12submarine(m): 1:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
Emman93:
We are working to exterminate this idiots out of South.
Just be patient brother.
It will be very difficult. One young man in the video said some of the cows belong to some ogas in the community, so how do you resolve that case?

1 Like

Agriculture / Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by 12submarine(m): 1:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
Something is not very clear here. They are complaining and the cows they complain of are right in their fronts still grazing. What does it take them to chase the bastards away from there? Though one young man said some of the cows belong to the ogas, so this matter is somehow interwoven.

3 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: Who Would You Listen To, A Male Or Female Marketer? by 12submarine(m): 12:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
Female will listen to a handsome marketer while males will listen to a beautiful marketer. Let's not pretend about it, it is natural.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Education / Re: Calabash, Used Sanitary Pads In Sokoto University Causes Panic (Photos) by 12submarine(m): 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
Gossiplover:
didn't u read the post. nobody is talking about the Arabic text or what is written inside the calabash. They said the calabash was found placed in the middle of used sanitary pads that's why they are scared. I don't know why it's hard for u to comprehend.
You that comprehend, tell me what is mysterious about a calabash with arabic writing. What is the difference between this rubbish and those slates they use for those their local arabic schools where they are brainwashed into terrorism?

14 Likes

Education / Re: Calabash, Used Sanitary Pads In Sokoto University Causes Panic (Photos) by 12submarine(m): 12:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
Nonsense. Is that not Arabic text? What does it take to write it inside the calabash? These habokis will keep deceiving themselves and be pretending they don't do rituals. They are the worst people I have ever seen in rituals.

41 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: NPA Asks NAFDAC, SON To Vacate Seaports In 24hrs by 12submarine(m): 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2018
Thatitan234:

Not anyone can import drugs. You'll need several certificates from NAFDAC and PCN already, including Evidence of pre-production inspection/certificate of recognition issued by NAFDAC, Certificate of analysis of the batch of the product submitted for registration from the manufacturer stating the name and date of pharmaceutical analysis, etc.

Mind you, most drug companies, operating in the Nigeria market, from us, uk, India and China already have NAFDAC number.

The Customs should just authenticate these certificates and give the importer nod to clear his goods.

The whole reason why the FG is doing this is to ease doing business in Nigeria.
Okay. Thanks for the enlightenment, I really appreciate.

1 Like

Politics / Re: ‘10 Corruption Cases That Can Fetch FG $74.5bn, N2.5trn’ - Femi Falana by 12submarine(m): 8:38am On Feb 15, 2018
Misterdhee1:

Where is the sense in this? Remove Buhari and replace him with those that squandered our collective wealth abi? A renowed SAN gave a list of corruption cases the FG can pursue to generate trillions of dollars and all you can do is shout "remove Buhari." You guys just make comment as though Nigeria was heaven before Buhari came in. Jeez!
I used to think the guy has sense but I was mistaken. I don't like buhari but that doesn't mean I should behave like an idiot.

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: ‘10 Corruption Cases That Can Fetch FG $74.5bn, N2.5trn’ - Femi Falana by 12submarine(m): 8:36am On Feb 15, 2018
COMPAQ:
I've always heard this issue about MTN 'illegally' transferring money out of Nigeria, but I've never heard it explained anywhere exactly what that means. Last I checked, foreign companies operating in Nigeria are free to repatriate profits to their home country, so I've never quite understood where the illegalitg comes from.
You asked a very good question. I'm also confused. Is just like telling me not to send my profit to my village for personal projects.

1 Like

NYSC / Re: Enugu State Increases Corpers Allowance To N30,000 & N20,000 For Doctors, Others by 12submarine(m): 8:13am On Feb 15, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Afonja ooooooooo, dress back well. I didn't read all that shit.

Nigerian NYSC doctors don't earn N3,800 per month. Only an Afonja who possesses the S.I unit of stupidity believes so.
This is a public forum, it was written in response to the comment from a brainless dolt trying to misguide the public with lies and I never expected anyone without brain to read it. It is only animals that arbitrarily ascribe identity to anonymous characters who they know nothing about.
Business / Re: January Inflation Drops To 15.13%, Says NBS by 12submarine(m): 7:11am On Feb 15, 2018
It drops on paper, not in the market.

9 Likes

Webmasters / Re: 6 Reasons Your Website Is Not Generating Traffic And How To Fix Them by 12submarine(m): 7:02am On Feb 15, 2018
Very good and educative write up. I am planning to go into this type of business as a buffer.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Maj. Gen. Rogers Nicholas: Reports Successes Against Boko-haram by 12submarine(m): 6:17am On Feb 15, 2018
Very shameless govt. You stopped the killings in maiduguri but allow it in other parts of the country.
Politics / Re: Why We Won’t Enact Anti-open Grazing Law — Ogun Govt by 12submarine(m): 6:08am On Feb 15, 2018
I did not bother to read this rubbish because I know the only reason you will not enact it is because you are a compound fool.

30 Likes 1 Share

Family / Re: Dami Osinbajo Not Marrying A Muslim; When Will Daddy Freeze Mind His Business? by 12submarine(m): 5:58am On Feb 15, 2018
This FRZ sometimes makes sense but sometimes totally off track.
Travel / Re: FRSC Officials Donate Blood To Accident Victims In Osun State by 12submarine(m): 5:47am On Feb 15, 2018
jerflakes:

grin

grin
I lie? Is she not romantic? Talk true.
Travel / Re: FRSC Officials Donate Blood To Accident Victims In Osun State by 12submarine(m): 5:43am On Feb 15, 2018
Machinegun91:
Frsc are far better than the Nigerian police and soldiers owned and control by fulani hausa
Who controls Frsc? Is it not a federal government agency?
Travel / Re: FRSC Officials Donate Blood To Accident Victims In Osun State by 12submarine(m): 5:34am On Feb 15, 2018
thesicilian:
Frsc used to be one of the best paramilitary agents until they joined bad gang and started behaving like the police.
Road Safety Department used to be an arm of the police force just like the Criminal Investigation Department CID. It was later separated and became independent. So, they are children of the same father but different mothers.

2 Likes

Travel / Re: FRSC Officials Donate Blood To Accident Victims In Osun State by 12submarine(m): 5:34am On Feb 15, 2018
pussyeater:
How this take relate to Romance Section? It should be in Accident Section undecided
The nurse in the posted picture looks romantic.
NYSC / Re: Enugu State Increases Corpers Allowance To N30,000 & N20,000 For Doctors, Others by 12submarine(m): 9:46pm On Feb 14, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Wen a Yoruba Man starts losing an argument that came from his stupidity, he starts correcting spelling.

Back to the topic......

It takes huge fooOoOOOOl to believe that there are Nigerian doctors who earn N3,800 per month. grin.

First, I'm not yoruba, only compound fools jump into foolish conclusions without recourse to any clue, even the weakest of them. Secondly, I didn't write the report, and I will not disbelieve it in favour of a serial liar shamelessly telling me that a very low ranking staff member with a very irrelevant qualification gets paid much higher than the head of same organisation with relevant qualification and experience and on whose shoulders the success or otherwise of the organisation rests. Thirdly, the topic says corper doctors, not Nigerian doctors and there is no law compelling states to pay corpers. Paying corpers by states is purely the magnanimity of state govts. So if a report says a state doesn't pay a dime, I have no reason to doubt such report. Is that very clear?
NYSC / Re: Enugu State Increases Corpers Allowance To N30,000 & N20,000 For Doctors, Others by 12submarine(m): 7:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
PrecisionFx:

So ur among the adults in Nigeria that believe these useless n hopeless blog news abi?

Enugu state presently pay corpses 10k every month talk more of the medical.doctors. NO MEDICAL DOCTOR WILL COLLECT 3800 NAIRA ON ANY PART OF NIGERIA.
Coming from an adult. So corpses get paid in Enugu?
NYSC / Re: Enugu State Increases Corpers Allowance To N30,000 & N20,000 For Doctors, Others by 12submarine(m): 6:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ugo4hotish:

idiot how much is your state paying
Idiot, my state pays 5k to all corpers. Doctors collect far more than that.
NYSC / Re: Enugu State Increases Corpers Allowance To N30,000 & N20,000 For Doctors, Others by 12submarine(m): 6:12pm On Feb 14, 2018
lakesider:

this is one of them , misplaced priority
it is not mandatory for state to pay corners,
Really? You guys must always look for ways to defend nonsense. Are you people not ashame of living in self delusion? Yes, it is not compulsory for states to pay corpers, why are ragtags making a whole lot of noise when a thread was created sometimes back about states with the highest corpers allowance? What are some of your brothers commending Enugu state government for even though it pays almost nothing as compared to some states? Are corpers from the east not complaining of low state allowances in other states even when their own states pay next to nothing? Or are you telling me that Lagos that pays doctors almost 100k is not aware of this rule?

2 Likes

NYSC / Re: Enugu State Increases Corpers Allowance To N30,000 & N20,000 For Doctors, Others by 12submarine(m): 5:24pm On Feb 14, 2018
Namzy:
Lol what a joke, was earning 52k in ogun state during Nysc in 2012 and was seriously complaining and you call this improvement
You are very right, some states pay other corpers 10k as far back as 10 years ago not to talk of doctors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 30 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.