Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

12submarine's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12submarine's Profile / 12submarine's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 30 pages)

Crime / Re: List Of All Reported Killings In Middle Belt From January To April 2018 by 12submarine(m): 11:18pm On May 01, 2018
[s]
PointZerom:
Buharigy cilicmari madridgu liondeleol 12submarine passingsholt omenkalivels progress9 yyske yario Python1
PointZerom:
Buharigu cilicmari madridgu liondele 12submarine passingshot omenkalive progress9 yyske yarim Python
[/s]
Clown, if you like, mention me one million times a day or call me a supporter of shekau, you still remains what you are, a wannabe on nairaland. The truth remains that you still cannot provide any evidence of your journey to dubai as you claimed. If a request for you to provide that evidence now make me a supporter of buhari or the northerners, then you have more problems than I had thought. Do you know what this monikers have in common?
jideamugiaka,
pontzerom,
jumpandpas,
HeavenIsSoReall.
Pantherblack (deactivated)
They are the only monikers calling me a buhari supporter. Do you know why? I requested that pontzerom should provide evidence of his journey to dubai and he cannot provide it. These are just the ones I know and I have no doubt, there are more uncountable ones. And for your information, though I don't share the same political view with those people you mentioned above but I have no doubt they live much better lives than you. Are u not a resident nairalander looking for attention? Now, look for another thread and mentione me with any of your plenty monikers again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by 12submarine(m): 7:28am On Mar 29, 2018
Dreadful:
Afonja is speaking. We all know your tactics!! If I may ask what is holding your resource control? grin
Lol, you may call me anything you like, even haboki or fulani, that is ur fcking biz because it is on record that is the only logic remaining in the brain of an average IPOB.
Well, I am not here to discuss whatsoever holds the agitation for resource control with you, but to let you know your agenda is completely different from the SS. So keep that poo within urselves, our agenda is different.
And a reminder pls, we don't lay claim to the ownership of a place however long we stay there, contrary to how igbos now claim to be the owners of Lagos. Bottomline, I stay in Lagos but Lagos doesn't belong to me.
Politics / Re: ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance by 12submarine(m): 5:04am On Mar 29, 2018
Onenaira1:

He's not from Delta State. The coward is Aboki. Ask him mention what village in Delta State and he'll start telling you story. Ask him to write anything in urhobo that he's hiding behind, he'll start telling story.

That nigga is from the North. Even his writing style should tell you that.
Stop talking nonsense.
I am a Deltan 100 percent but born and brought up in Lagos. Apart from restricted places, there are just few places I don't know in Lagos and I speak Yoruba fluently, does that make me a Yoruba or a Lagosian?
For your information, we are not interested in that una biafra poo, our concern is resource control, so keep that nonsense in alaigbo or whatever you call that rubbish. I am not really interested in making comments on una biafra topic but just to adjust your brain.
@justtoodark, kindly ignore these people who are more interested in Niger Delta oil than their erosion ravaged homes.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yelwa & Maisamari Villages In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic) by 12submarine(m): 7:47am On Mar 25, 2018
HeavenIsSoReall:

Hope you have a utilitarian brain?
Are you referring to your brain? Because it seems that is how your brain is wired, you don't know the limit of propaganda. Waiting for another mention from your other monikers about zombie.
Politics / Re: Boko Haram: FG Encouraging Insurgency By Paying Ransom To Criminals- Fayose Says by 12submarine(m): 7:44am On Mar 25, 2018
HeavenIsSoReall:

May God help your situation.
Your situation is pathetic, how many more monikers have you registered today? If not because of your "Dubai visit", how do I get included in your list of "zombies"? It is just you that does that and that is how you keep revealing your monikers.
Politics / Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by 12submarine(m): 11:22am On Mar 24, 2018
jnfoage:
[s][/s]
Another trash coming from the same old w***e having properly jumped overnight on her customer. If those women are not dressed in hijab, how does that mean they are right? Are Muslims learning from the rich? When have the rich become models for religious practices? Do muslims tell you they worship rich men the way Christians do? Is dangote a muslim cleric? I know in christian parlance, being rich is same as being religious, the more reason pastors are always involved in one ritual or the other, robbery, 419 etc. Muslims don't worship dangote even if you christians take him as one of your gods because of his wealth, go and find out. Very old karuwa kowai.
Nigga, as much as I understand your reasons for attacking her, I will advise you stop dragging Christianity into this. Her opinion doesn't reflect that of other Christians. Christianity is also against waywardness, not only Islam. I am a Christian.

I understand the importance of hijab in Islam, though some (SOME) malo babes hide under it to commit many atrocities, but hijab is not a bad thing for ladies. Check the dressing of nuns, they are Christians.

Lastly, Christians don't worship wealth, stop that rubbish.
Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Sack 25 In Plateau by 12submarine(m): 10:29am On Mar 21, 2018
Hmmmm
Celebrities / Re: Nigerians Should Be Banned On Twitter, See Replies A Man Got For His Birthday by 12submarine(m): 12:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
These people are maaaaaaaaad. Honestly the op is right, Nigerians should be banned on twitter. See HEADS everywhere. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

22 Likes

NYSC / Re: What Will Happen If A Graduate Refuses To Take Part In Nysc by 12submarine(m): 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2018
You obviously don't know the documents required for applying for jobs with government and any formal organisation in Nigeria. You may carry out experiment.
Politics / Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku by 12submarine(m): 6:37am On Mar 11, 2018
We are stuck in a political dilemma in this country.
Blame the north for crisis, you lose their votes, defend them, you lose the vote of the south. But the truth which politicians from either of the divide dare not say is that, the north accounts for more than 90 percent of the crisis and unrest in this country. And dolts will be telling me about remaining together as one because the unproductive jihadists want Niger Delta oil.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Food / Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by 12submarine(m): 2:50pm On Mar 10, 2018
qleap2all:
Many are haters, Audu Ogbeh never said they no longer imports rice from Thailand! Rather that imports has virtually reduce such that the mills are no longer getting business.
If Nigeria can produce it, why import?
Watery explanation. Buhari is a (failure)10
Food / Re: I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) by 12submarine(m): 2:48pm On Mar 10, 2018
Buhari, lai Muhammad etc you see your life
Crime / Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yelwa & Maisamari Villages In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic) by 12submarine(m): 12:41pm On Mar 10, 2018
pantherblack:

208 posts within two days on just one moniker, you case is not funny at all.
Crime / Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yelwa & Maisamari Villages In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic) by 12submarine(m): 12:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
pantherblack:

Painment grin
You don switch again? So fast? I just laugh at your situation. How many monikers did you register yesterday? Infact, anytime I log in, I always have reason to smile and thank God, at least I am much greater than many people. How many will you register today? How much is nairaland paying you per hundred posts? Within two days you have made 206 posts, I dey fear sef.
Crime / Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yelwa & Maisamari Villages In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic) by 12submarine(m): 12:16pm On Mar 10, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

You're such a BIG fool if in your imagination you think that anybody that mentions zombies names is ponintzerom. Even the Heavenissoreall you're calling out, I jusk knew about that moniker through you. Honestly your brain is filled with weed.
If you are the same person behind pontzerom, may you and whoever is related to you never live a purposeful life IJN but if you are not, may that calamity befall me IJN.
A simple amen from you will solve it.
Crime / Re: Gunmen Attack Nzharuvo In Plateau; Five Feared Killed, Despite Buhari’s Presence by 12submarine(m): 10:08am On Mar 10, 2018
[s]
NaoSlay:

No pics , nothing nothing ?

Let me see if some people would believe this.

[/s]
You should be ashame of yourself. Killing killing killing. Is it chicken?

1 Like

Crime / Re: Gunmen Attack Nzharuvo In Plateau; Five Feared Killed, Despite Buhari’s Presence by 12submarine(m): 10:05am On Mar 10, 2018
This old man should just retire back to his cows, Nigeria is too complex for his old brain.

9 Likes

Crime / Re: Nigerian Man Nabbed With 1.21 Kg Of Heroin In India; Claims He Is HIV Positive by 12submarine(m): 9:35am On Mar 10, 2018
Tribal war loading...
Crime / Re: Nigerian Man Nabbed With 1.21 Kg Of Heroin In India; Claims He Is HIV Positive by 12submarine(m): 9:34am On Mar 10, 2018
angry
Crime / Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yelwa & Maisamari Villages In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic) by 12submarine(m): 6:54am On Mar 10, 2018
Magnifik18:

LMAO.

M0ron. There is a huge difrerence btwn making a comment and taging others in your comment.

You are fvcking childish to tag anyone. Who gives a sh!t about you and your stupid comments?

Post your nonsense about your shit and keep me out of it.

The minute I see me being tagged and drag to the mud, I will respond.

Prior to a day ago, I didn't even know some STUPID bitch carried you for 9 months till you foolishly tagged me as your father's supporter.

Do I give a shit about Buhari: no.

Why did you drag me in: only your ancestors can explain this.

Do your NONSENSE and leave me out.

FOOL.
I swear you really finished the billionaire. One way he keeps bringing out himself is the way he keeps mentioning me in his posts. How I support Buhari is what the noodles he calls brain cannot explain up till this moment. Jideamugiaka, pontzerom, jumpandpas HeavenIsSoReall and pantherblack are the detected ones so far and they are very active, how can anyone living a purposeful life be engaged in meaningless things like this?

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yelwa & Maisamari Villages In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic) by 12submarine(m): 10:54am On Mar 09, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

Continue deceiving yourself by posting rubbish.
Continue the 24 hrs searching for more billions on nairaland with over 50 monikers. Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yelwa & Maisamari Villages In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic) by 12submarine(m): 10:47am On Mar 09, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

Since nairaland is not important to you, why did you register another handle after you forgot your so called password?.
Because registration is free. And I never said nairaland is not important, I relax with it at my leisure unlike you who is on 24 hrs full time with over 50 monikers searching for more billions because this is the only place life seems to have some meaning to you

1 Like

Crime / Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yelwa & Maisamari Villages In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic) by 12submarine(m): 10:12am On Mar 09, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

See chest beating tongue
Your life don't depend on nairaland yet you registered a diif monicker to replace an old one. Tell me another lie cheesy cheesy cheesy
See brain. The message is that for me to forget the password and not writing it elsewhere should tell you I don't take it serious. I will tell you the password of this moniker is locked on the phone I use right now and I don't have to type it, once I want to log in, it is automatic. Again, I didn't save it anywhere, so if I lost this phone, the moniker is gone as well and I don't give a shyt, whenever I feel like making a comment, I can as well register another, no be for my head all the monikers dey. Also, for your information, I only discovered the password was lost after over 3 months of not logging in. Nigga, everyone is not like you searching for more billions on nairaland for 24 hrs with over 50 monikers.
Religion / Re: Pastor Impregnates 2 Sisters In Delta After ‘Fake Deliverance’ by 12submarine(m): 9:13am On Mar 09, 2018
Araoluwa005:
end time pastor
Crime / Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yelwa & Maisamari Villages In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic) by 12submarine(m): 9:04am On Mar 09, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

I won't insult you back or report you to the mods but any day you mimic somebody as I am mimicking pontzerom, your insults will return back to hurt you forever.

Report me joor, you think my life hangs on nairaland like you? Let me even tell you, is not as if I was banned, I just forgot my login password, so I abandoned my previous moniker and registered this. This should tell you I don't take nairaland serious because I don't earn my living here. I go sometimes for 3 to 4 months without login into Nairaland, so you reporting for my ban is as worthless as shyt. Pls report me for ban.
Crime / Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yelwa & Maisamari Villages In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic) by 12submarine(m): 9:00am On Mar 09, 2018
pantherblack:

busy with... good day ahead
Magnifik18, don't bother yourself, I can swear with anything, is the same person. He will switch to another one soon. I have told you his reason for mentioning me everywhere, I disagreed with his lies of being a big man, else how did I support Buhari that he is talking about?

1 Like

Crime / Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yelwa & Maisamari Villages In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic) by 12submarine(m): 8:53am On Mar 09, 2018
pantherblack:

You had to send this around 1am. Smh, my life is obviously giving you sleepless nights
Keep switching monikers. May be before evening today, you would switched over 20 monikers. Just like an ostrich burying its head in the sand thinking it is hiding.
Crime / Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yelwa & Maisamari Villages In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic) by 12submarine(m): 8:50am On Mar 09, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

Pls just ignore 12submarine. If you want to know how he reasons, just use a strange monicker and mention the names of Buhari surpoters in this forum including his own and watch how he will call you pointzerom etc. Just give it a trial and see for yourself.
Trying hard to explain. Who mentions me on Buharis failure if not pontzerom and its variants? Why will they do that when they know very well that I don't even support him and they have seen my encounter with his supporters on this forum? Your reason for mentioning on all threads with your multiple monikers is that I disagreed with your lies of being a big man. And unfortunately for you, in an effort to prove something that doesn't exist, you continued exposing yourself. Take note I am not trying to explain my position on this administration to you because I don't I owe you a damn explanation because you are a worthless pauper, is just to tell you how your brain is made of noodles. Now, I have seen your 5 monikers, register two today and quote me again since that is your occupation.
Crime / Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yelwa & Maisamari Villages In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic) by 12submarine(m): 10:57pm On Mar 08, 2018
pantherblack:

I beg cash from you?
Are you not a billionaire? Do billionaires beg for cash? I am done for today. Billionaire resident nairalander, pls record of what happen throughout the night.
*log out*.
Crime / Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yelwa & Maisamari Villages In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic) by 12submarine(m): 10:53pm On Mar 08, 2018
pantherblack:

tedious soliloquies, whoa sked for em ?
Go and look for job, nairalanding 24 hrs no be job. Now till tomorrow, I need to wake up for hustling since nairaland is not paying me.
Crime / Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yelwa & Maisamari Villages In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic) by 12submarine(m): 10:51pm On Mar 08, 2018
pantherblack:

Painment
Painment? I was expecting mentions from the other monikers. Why should I be pained about a comment from a dreamer I don't know? It is only resident nairalanders that can be angry over an ordinary comment on an open online forum. Do you know me? Do I know you? I simply relax with Nairaland, I'm not on full time like you because I have to struggle for what to eat since I am not a billionaire.
Crime / Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yelwa & Maisamari Villages In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic) by 12submarine(m): 10:40pm On Mar 08, 2018
pantherblack:

its called multiple screens smh. Multitasking cloud-automation strategies.

You'll catch up with time dont worry. I had 60 messages cause i was chatting on two intelligent people i met. check up th contents of my chats Phew

Plus it's just 3pm now, i'm sure you're also at work grin

Now receive sense
Do you know how you always bring yourself out with any of your multiple monikers?
I don't support Buhari’s government and that is what your brain cannot process. The only problem you have is that I hate lies about personal status which coincidentally is what you do. Else, why are you always calling me out about the government failure? How is that my business? Whenever I see any mention about government failure, I will be more than 100 percent sure it is one of the many monikers you use in searching for more billions in Nairaland for 24 hrs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 30 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.