Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

12submarine's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12submarine's Profile / 12submarine's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 30 pages)

NYSC / Re: Enugu State Increases Corpers Allowance To N30,000 & N20,000 For Doctors, Others by 12submarine(m): 5:18pm On Feb 14, 2018
So they have been paying doctors 3,800 all along? When some states pay all corpers 10k as far back as 10 years ago? I am sure those states must have been paying corper doctors around 30k then.

10 Likes

Education / Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Tells Students To Raise Up Their Hands As Punishment by 12submarine(m): 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2018
lakesider:
See how university lecture hall looks , can we compare this to the government office
And where in the world is a university lecture hall comparable to their government offices?
Career / Re: Should Your Subordinate's Salary Be Higher Than Yours For Any Reason? by 12submarine(m): 3:48pm On Feb 14, 2018
PrecisionFx:

I believe what u said so I don't need to check dangote flour mill for confirmation.
Okay, I also believe yours, I don't need to start going to kogi state in search of one Engr Bassey Efa to comfirm that an NCE holder in Arabic studies who is a Secretary earns much higher than the chief engineer in a power generation company because the NCE holder is a northerner while the chief engineer is a southerner. grin
Agriculture / Re: Senate Seeks Ban On Importation Of Palm Oil Into Nigeria by 12submarine(m): 2:40pm On Feb 14, 2018
headhunter1:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
What is trash in that comment? Are you alright?
Politics / Re: Binta Safiyanu, Wife Of Yunusa Jikamshi Dies After Taking Concoction by 12submarine(m): 2:27pm On Feb 14, 2018
friendlyadvice:

grin grin grin hehehe e pain am don't let your bitterness get in the way of processing simple English language Mr goat f*cker

GBAGAUN!!!

grin and the food you eat is from the donkey boys and the jeans you are wearing is from the biafran boyz and the petrol you use for your generator is from the south south... yep I know geography too stop showing off your o level sense everyone don pass that level

I guess that explains your problem why bringing your parents into this tho? Are you warning us or trying to garner pity?
Continue partitioning, at least you have learnt something from the afonjas. Your brothers are here laughing at your brain. Believe it or not, they are denying you. I wouldn't want to post some funny names you are earning for yourself. How I wish I can post the recorded audio of their discussion here on Nairaland. It is only akpu logic that ascribes tribe to anyone kicking against foolishness. So you corrected me? What an achievement, is good to notice that. So biafrans manufacture jeans? Really?
Politics / Re: President Buhari Looking Good At Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by 12submarine(m): 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2018
sweerychick:
If only this your looks was a little bit like your government no one would be complaining tongue
What I see is an old, tired and confused look, is that government you want?

4 Likes

Politics / Re: President Buhari Looking Good At Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) by 12submarine(m): 1:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
Looking good or looking too old? Why can't this old man respect himself and leave the stage? He should be holding one chieftaincy title in his village settling all those their haboki cattle dispute. His presence in Nigerian government should be as council of elders. But here he is, looking very confused. If you talk, dolts will be talking about integrity, is integrity the only quality required of a leader? He shouldn't know anything else about leadership? Okay o.

16 Likes

Politics / Re: Binta Safiyanu, Wife Of Yunusa Jikamshi Dies After Taking Concoction by 12submarine(m): 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2018
friendlyadvice:

Truth is bitter Mr brown roof mc tribal marks

After you Mr dust yanner

grin grin grin afonja, donkey boys in a don see na one of una they call u foolish now o hehehe

It definitely won't take me to drink concoction to create breast milk

Typical afonja always looking for the appreciation of others to justify his existence, carry your likes and cash it at the bank na grin
Trying to sound intelligent by partitioning without commensurate comment on each partition. Now I know you can partition in addition to the single grain of brain good only in ascribing tribes to anonymous individuals who talk about the foolishness on display. You keep mentioning afonja, I hope you know the Nairaland where you have learnt the rudiments of partitioning is owned by afonja. I know foolishness doesn't need support, it is a practice entirely acquired or inherited. Now, practise more of the partitioning skills you have from afonja site.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Binta Safiyanu, Wife Of Yunusa Jikamshi Dies After Taking Concoction by 12submarine(m): 1:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
friendlyadvice:

Before nko what will you say when neither of these two has done anything less than shameful lately

. I can tell where a person comes from especially if there is no grain of sense in the post -12submarine
Another senseless post. Keep displaying, the world is watching. If you like, call me a fulani or afonja, because that is the only logic remaining in your brains, especially when it comes to differentiating between foolishness and sanity. We shall see where that kind of brain will take you to. As you can, despite FTC, no single endorsement on a front page topic, even your brothers are ashame.
Politics / Re: Binta Safiyanu, Wife Of Yunusa Jikamshi Dies After Taking Concoction by 12submarine(m): 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2018
[s]
friendlyadvice:

why? if you want to be a bigoted afonja weyre you are free i dont need to "prove you wrong"

point of correction we dont beg for sympathy, we are not battered afonja housewives or donkey boy beggars get your facts straight
[/s]
I'm neither yoruba nor hausa. I'm no where close to the north. But from a comment, I can tell where a person comes from especially if there is no grain of sense in the post. If you don't beg for sympathy, why are some of you calling others haters. Not begging for sympathy is not the same as foolishness.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Binta Safiyanu, Wife Of Yunusa Jikamshi Dies After Taking Concoction by 12submarine(m): 12:47pm On Feb 14, 2018
friendlyadvice:
Yep its only from the donkey boyz u hear such
Am sure you are Igbo, no other tribe makes this kind of statement at the death of others. Pls prove me wrong.
Funny enough, you expect others to sympathise with you. Igbo logic sometimes makes me laugh.
Politics / Re: NPA Asks NAFDAC, SON To Vacate Seaports In 24hrs by 12submarine(m): 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2018
Thatitan234:

The role NAFDAC and SON play at the port is clearly a duplication of the duties of the Customs.

Having SON and NAFDAC screening merchandise is just waste of time and strenuous on business men cuz...
And they don't even do the screening, just settlements.

Mind you, just this week, the Customs seized four containers of fake drugs.
By regulations, I don't think customs has what it takes to do what Nafdac does. For SON, I may agree because professionalism isn't a serious issue there. Pls don't tell me custom is equipped with those facilities and human resources, that is not how regulations work.
Politics / Re: Benue Killings: Herdsmen Agree To Cease Fire by 12submarine(m): 12:26pm On Feb 14, 2018
FarahAideed:

Exactly I have proffered my own solution already which is Buhari has to step aside for common sense to to take the reigns...Whats your own solution Sir?
That is why I said, people like you jubilate at every death "due to fulani attack" because it ultimately leads to this your solution. I wish Buhari doesn't stay beyond 2019, but I am not so desperate to the point of celebrating death of fellow humans, only cursed bloody fools do that and those calamities will soon be their portions IJN. They will never enjoy that politics driving them to celebrate people death in the Mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
Politics / Re: Benue Killings: Herdsmen Agree To Cease Fire by 12submarine(m): 11:39am On Feb 14, 2018
FarahAideed:
They keep owning up to the killing yet Tommorow characters like 12Submarine will come here and say they are not herdsmen
Keep searching for all negative news about Nigeria, this is the second time you are mentioning me on this topic. For your information, I'm interested in the solution, not its politics unlike the way dirty scumbags jubilate at every news of death "due to fulani attack" as that adds colour to their political credentials. I don't support Buhari, I am also not an idiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: NPA Asks NAFDAC, SON To Vacate Seaports In 24hrs by 12submarine(m): 11:11am On Feb 14, 2018
isiago:
congrats to all my subscriber , let keep winning . 310 odds available for today fixed correct matches , call now to be a winner .
Nigga, what is the meaning of all these? I'm sure you are deliberately doing this to disturb us here because even cows cannot fall for this scam.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: NPA Asks NAFDAC, SON To Vacate Seaports In 24hrs by 12submarine(m): 11:06am On Feb 14, 2018
Why? In view of the rate at which fake drugs and sub standard items are being imported for quick cash at the detriment of Nigerians, what is wrong in amending the said presidential directive to include Nafdac and SON. Or is the directive stone cast? NPA is mad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria by 12submarine(m): 11:01am On Feb 14, 2018
Kudos to the flight crew.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Education / Re: LAUTECH Lecturer Tells Students To Raise Up Their Hands As Punishment by 12submarine(m): 10:24am On Feb 14, 2018
Some of these lecturers are power drunk scumbags. You can't blame the students for obeying because their academic careers will be at stake and if they protest, na OYO things. So many things are wrong in most of our systems. Which correction will an adult take by ordering him to raise his hands as a punishment? Are they kids?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Career / Re: Should Your Subordinate's Salary Be Higher Than Yours For Any Reason? by 12submarine(m): 9:12am On Feb 14, 2018
PrecisionFx:

See this mad man oo, Did I tell u leave what ur doing in Lagos Geregu gas turbine has a life span of around 25 years, u have time to check it out on ur own turf.......so within the next many months u can simply go there so that the lie will stop being an online lie.

And who says its not possible for u to visit kogi state Is kogi in Europe Didn't one guy trek from that ur Lagos, passed thru kogi and arrived in Abuja gringrin.

I've done all I'm suppised to do.

Nice day.
You can call me any name but I'm not buying lies. Kogi is not in Europe but I can't leave what I'm doing to start going to kogi just to comfirm a lie from one anonymous nairaland liar. You can as well go to dangote flour mill and ask from one Mr korede Ahmed to comfirm if I am lying. Trash.
Career / Re: Should Your Subordinate's Salary Be Higher Than Yours For Any Reason? by 12submarine(m): 9:00am On Feb 14, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Good, At least ur in Nigeria.

Now go to Geregu2 gas turbine in kogi state. Wen u get there go to the engineering department nd find Engr Bassey Efa. Everything will be clear from there.
So I should leave what I'm doing in Lagos and go in search of the payroll of workers in Geregu2 gas turbine in kogi state through one Bassey Efa? You said this because you know it is not possible. But easy with the lies, I am not buying.
Career / Re: Should Your Subordinate's Salary Be Higher Than Yours For Any Reason? by 12submarine(m): 8:50am On Feb 14, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Would it be wise I write down names of members of staffs working in geregu2 gas turbine? Would it be wise to write their phone numbers here?

To make things simpler, which state do u reside?
I'm in Lagos but not a Lagosian. I'm from delta state.

Nigga, take it easy with lies. NCE in Islamic studies, and Secretary to oga, yet earns higher than the chief engineer. Hmm. Even in state schools in the north, many Southerners are more paid than the northerners because southerners are on contract appointment, yet you have the guts to type this poo thinking goats are on Nairaland. Oga, you can lie, let it be reasonable.

1 Like

Career / Re: Should Your Subordinate's Salary Be Higher Than Yours For Any Reason? by 12submarine(m): 8:43am On Feb 14, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Forward ur e-mail.
Why not on this site for anyone to verify? I'm not a northerner but I hate lies?
Career / Re: Should Your Subordinate's Salary Be Higher Than Yours For Any Reason? by 12submarine(m): 8:40am On Feb 14, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Should I forward full names n at least 3 phone numbers for u to verify?
Pls do, I'm waiting.
Career / Re: Should Your Subordinate's Salary Be Higher Than Yours For Any Reason? by 12submarine(m): 8:37am On Feb 14, 2018
PrecisionFx:

This happens every time in northern Nigeria, in both government firms n private firms.

In NIPP (Geregu gas turbine 2), I know a Secretary(A northerner) to one of the oga kpatakpata who has an NCE in Islamic studies and he earns far more than a southerner who is ''Chief" Engineer in the plant.

You are right, I also know a northerner who is a cleaner and doesn't have even primary school certificate but collects 10 times the salary of the general manager in dangote flour mill. If you are not ashamed of what you typed, I can't be ashamed of mine either. Let the lies begin.

1 Like

Career / Re: Should Your Subordinate's Salary Be Higher Than Yours For Any Reason? by 12submarine(m): 7:43am On Feb 14, 2018
PrecisionFx:

First of all tell us :

Ur tribe.
Ur subordinates tribe.
It doesn't matter. I don't think it is government job. Companies are out for profit and it happens everywhere. Not everything is about tribe and religion.

2 Likes

Business / Re: Investors Lose N370 Billion, Highest Dip In Five Months by 12submarine(m): 7:41am On Feb 14, 2018
crestedaguiyi:
people have started pulling out their investment even before the elections.

hope you guys will stop making senseless comments now on
That is it.
Career / Re: Should Your Subordinate's Salary Be Higher Than Yours For Any Reason? by 12submarine(m): 7:34am On Feb 14, 2018
If the company ask you to swap with the guy both in contract and renumeration, will you agree? Nonsense.

27 Likes

Romance / Re: The Funniest Moniker On NL by 12submarine(m): 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
Retiredmumu, lol.

1 Like

Romance / Re: The Funniest Moniker On NL by 12submarine(m): 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
madgoat:

Is your asss still in place? grin grin
Still laughing it out.
Romance / Re: The Funniest Moniker On NL by 12submarine(m): 10:42am On Feb 13, 2018
Madgoat. The day I saw that moniker, I laughed out my asss.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Patience Jonathan Begs EFCC: Let’s Settle by 12submarine(m): 9:58am On Feb 13, 2018
seunmsg:
grin grin grin grin
Mama piss no wan go jail, she wan settle out of court.
She may go to jail but who will send her to jail? The parasites feeding from her?

4 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: Patience Jonathan Begs EFCC: Let’s Settle by 12submarine(m): 9:57am On Feb 13, 2018
Patience might have stolen but my annoyance is that she is being prosecuted by the wrong people. If you check very well, you will discover that most actors in her prosecution, including the president, are just bunch of lazy parasites from the north who contribute nothing to Nigeria. Had it been resource control is in existence, people like her are very easy to deal with in the SS.

18 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 30 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.