Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:04 AM

12submarine's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12submarine's Profile / 12submarine's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 30 pages)

Crime / Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yelwa & Maisamari Villages In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic) by 12submarine(m): 10:27pm On Mar 08, 2018
pantherblack:

Tushe thanks for calling me a billionaire. Supervisory level means an oversight of employee performance while i chill out.

See your life.
63rd posts in one day on just one moniker, I tire for this kind billionaire. May be the other old monikers should be around 100 each. Continue searching for more billions on nairaland.
Crime / Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yelwa & Maisamari Villages In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic) by 12submarine(m): 10:23pm On Mar 08, 2018
pantherblack:

Misery loves company, chatting with another lamer to discuss me. so i'm no under investigation kwa? You're debating the possibility of me visiting Dubai or not. Chai, your existence is all about my performance. I feel pity on you. Look how i'm looking at you
The billionaire registered today and this is the 62nd post so far, I doubt if you do anything for living. Keep deceiving yourself. Remain on nairaland searching for more billions.
Crime / Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yelwa & Maisamari Villages In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic) by 12submarine(m): 10:12pm On Mar 08, 2018
Magnifik18:

Lmao...

Obviously, your weed vendor added dry elephant grass to the one he sold to you today.

M0RON, Read my comments about all your stupid past president plus THIS current one to understand. Instead of picking 1% to argue.

You are just as stupid and confused as your current foolish president who is oblivious of the happenings around him.

Town crying FOOL.
The nigga has a lot of monikers. He just registered this one today. The ones I know so far are jideamugiaka, pontzerom, jumpandpas, HeavenIsSoReall. He claims to be a billionaire. The funny thing about him is that his brain can not process the fact that I don't even support this government. His only problem is that I disagreed with his lie of visiting dubai, that is all. Watch out, he will mention you with another moniker very soon. A moniker registered today and so far 61 posts, tell me if that kind of person does anything reasonable for living.

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yelwa & Maisamari Villages In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic) by 12submarine(m): 10:00pm On Mar 08, 2018
pantherblack:
ngeneukwenu

madridguy

omenkalives

sarrki

12submarine

usba

yyeske

yarimo

sweetgala

deji17

omooba69

hungerbad

maclatunji

Magnifik18

Oya o, all you Buharideens answer to this o.

Naijamutant, ask all these APC stogees up why these events keep recurring (chocbery)
Lol. I can see you just registered this one today and 61 posts so far. Trying very hard to deceive yourself. Keep deceiving yourself, don't go and find something to do. The funny way you keep exposing yourself is that I don't even support this government, the problem you have is that I disagreed with your funny dubai escapade and that is what your brain could not process.

1 Like

Politics / Re: President Buhari Arrives Jos, Plateau State For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) by 12submarine(m): 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2018
danla44:

Nigeria sai Buhari
I still don't understand how some of you think. Ethnicity is really killing us in this country. In all honesty, what has this old man done since 2015 other than travelling?
Politics / Re: Boko Haram: FG Encouraging Insurgency By Paying Ransom To Criminals- Fayose Says by 12submarine(m): 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

Are you ok at all?.
JideAmuGiaka:

grin 12submarine see another pointzerom and jumpandpas
JideAmuGiaka:
He was a thief while in PDP but he's a saint now after joining ngeneukwenu madridguy omenka sarrki 12submarine usba yyeske and yarimo in APC.
HeavenIsSoReall:

Mr man what are you saying?.
Keep searching for additional billions on nairaland for 24 hrs with over 50 monikers, may be, just may be, you will find it one day. I know you have switched to another one by now. Don't go and look for something to do, keep deceiving yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Boko Haram: FG Encouraging Insurgency By Paying Ransom To Criminals- Fayose Says by 12submarine(m): 11:36am On Mar 08, 2018
HeavenIsSoReall:

God bless you for this comment.

Ngeneukwenu saaki omenka liondeleo 12submarine uaba yyeske yarimo take note.
Certainly, this is one of the several monikers. I said it, this billionaire spends 24 hrs on nairaland searching for more billions with over 50 monikers. If he is not on one moniker, he is certainly on the other. 4 of the monikers detected so far. Pontzerom, jumpandpas, jideamugiaka and now this, still counting. Now waiting for the other 46. What a billionaire. Now, to earn more billions with my response, you must mention me 10 x per day per moniker, else, no increase in your billions.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by 12submarine(m): 7:56pm On Mar 06, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

I was told that a mad man ran away from yabaleft, now I agree.
Just 3 mentions so far? Not encouraging mr billionaire. Endeavour and make it 10 before the day runs out since your worthless pauperish billionaire life revolves around Nairaland with more than 50 monikers. I will only respond when it gets to 10 and only when I am less busy. Now start all over again. Na your mate get this site, keep registering 2 monikers per day and be travelling to dubai without visa.
Crime / Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by 12submarine(m): 6:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:
sad madridguy 12submarine omenkalives sarrki ngeneukwenu usba yyeske yarimo liondeleo Qmerit alhajispray nextprince donvikins

Shout sai Barbar!
Nairaland billionaire keep deceiving yourself. Why is just once you mentioned me today? Or you were on either jumpandpas or pontzerom handle? Or you travelled to dubai as usual? Very shameless thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: Daddy Freeze: "Smoking A Cigarette Is Unhealthy, It Is Not A Sin" by 12submarine(m): 11:33am On Mar 05, 2018
tosinjay:

This is the same position of the bible and why it's a sin. Other than that it's not direct. It's a sin
you are right.
Crime / Re: Please What Could This Be? Falling From Haven by 12submarine(m): 10:12am On Mar 05, 2018
OP, is this not ice? Haven't you experienced it before?
Politics / Re: Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’ by 12submarine(m): 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

Shut up and do the needful oya......
The billionaire himself. How many billions is in your acc now? Smh for igbos.
Politics / Re: Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’ by 12submarine(m): 8:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:
tongue Blame Buhari and ngeneukwenu 12submarine omenkalives madridguy sarrki usba python1 liondeleo yyeske yarimo tongue
The nairaland billionaire himself, I swear igbo no get shame for body. See the life you are living, billionaire, yet with a diary of worthless listed social media usernames pasting them everywhere. I can swear with anything, you are a pathetic pauper. I just pity your life. Do these people even respond to your quotes? I know in your mind, you are seriously trolling them, smh. And funny as it is, a person like me who is not a rich man can't do this nonsense which makes me have the feeling that I am much better than you.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari Pays N50k To Tinubu As Bride Price At Ganduje, Ajimobi Children’s Wedding by 12submarine(m): 8:32am On Mar 04, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

When GEJ lost the elections u had no wahala grouping SE & SS.

When it suits u, u separate us.

Well guess the capital of Biafra
Nigga, pls keep your Biafra capital in the SE, our agenda is different from yours. Apart from Lagos, all states not in the SS are parasites. Our concern is not your Biafra, resource control is what we want.
Crime / Re: Can I Fight A Soldier Who Is Not In Uniform? by 12submarine(m): 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
achidisucre:

Tanx, but this is very disheartening, hw can he be the talk of town in this arena? Ripping people off their hard earned money. U kno that corruption has eaten deep into justice in dis country. Such case mite still be judged to favour them.
I know going to court might even be tasking, considering the long process involved. My suggestion to you is, if you are sure you are truly innocent, go to where he serves, seek permission to speak with the military police, I am telling you, the problem will be resolved and you will be happy. My uncle who is a lecturer was involved in some disagreement with a soldier and the soldier was wrong, the steps I described above is what he took and it was well treated.
Don't be scared, forget these noise they are making that soldiers will do you this and that. Go to where he is serving, whoever you see at the gate, explain to them, they will allow you in or even assist you.

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Can I Fight A Soldier Who Is Not In Uniform? by 12submarine(m): 11:36am On Mar 03, 2018
OP, you are not allowed to fight anybody. If you are offended, seek redress in a court.

5 Likes

Crime / Re: Is This Country Under A Course by 12submarine(m): 11:34am On Mar 03, 2018
COURSE
Romance / Re: 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) by 12submarine(m): 9:13am On Mar 03, 2018
MhizAJ:
I can do much more

Nairaland / General / Re: Little Girl Defies Odds To Get Her Home Work Done by 12submarine(m): 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2018
Hmmm
Business / Re: NNPC, Kogi To Produce 84 Million Litres Of Bio-fuel by 12submarine(m): 7:06am On Mar 02, 2018
Why can't they concentrate on their oil and leave Niger Delta oil alone?

1 Like

Business / Re: NNPC, Kogi To Produce 84 Million Litres Of Bio-fuel by 12submarine(m): 7:04am On Mar 02, 2018
[s]
Nairalanddist:
Niger delta oil is of no use anymore. We will soon discover oil in the Chad basin and Lagos is now an oil producing state. Only the south east has no drop of oil grin shame
[/s]
That is the oil feeding you and your family not some imaginary oil in the desert.

9 Likes

Crime / Re: Navy Confiscates 3,574 Bags Of Smuggled Rice In Calabar by 12submarine(m): 7:13pm On Mar 01, 2018
Can someone please remind the job of customs?

6 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Misinformation: Dino Melaye Arraigned, Granted Bail by 12submarine(m): 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
Xyzee:
So arraigning Dino Malays is more important that searching for our missing school girls?
How far with the war against corruption? So you are more comfortable to parade DM for misiformation than parading those big and corrupt looters of our Commonwealth.

PMB is a colossal failure.
Is a serving senator covered by immunity? Pls educate me on this. I am not against or in support of any side, just an innocent question pls.

1 Like

Travel / Re: German Military Helicopter Crash In Mali Caused By Incorrectly Set Autopilot by 12submarine(m): 7:05pm On Feb 28, 2018
GidiWoodsMan:

Better see a therapist before it's too late
Shut up, he said the truth. I am sure you are one of those he is referring to. Now let us hear your explanation of the sad event since it is a German military aircraft. #stopthementalslavery.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Travel / Re: German Military Helicopter Crash In Mali Caused By Incorrectly Set Autopilot by 12submarine(m): 7:00pm On Feb 28, 2018
kabrud:
Watch how slaves with incurable complex issues will now come and start some crapy analysis because the aircraft belongs to a White race. Had it been this occurred to any Black nation (the race to which they belong) you will see them cursing the hell out of themselves. They are Blacks but always forming whiter than the White. Foolish mental slaves.
The sad truth.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Ambode Receives Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Ahead Of Lagos Kano Summit by 12submarine(m): 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
deomelllo:

You are even worse than Igbos...
Let each region control its resources and grow at its own pace, is that a case?
Politics / Re: Ambode Receives Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Ahead Of Lagos Kano Summit by 12submarine(m): 6:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
[s]
deomelllo:

I bet Kano and other places and even Nigeria turning into Somalia and Niger republic will make you and your fellow hateful, bitter, angry and bigoted Igbos very very happy.

There's got to be more to you people than 24/7/365 days/year needless hate, anger, bitterness and bigotry at other people. The world is moving one, people are reaching and collaborating to make their land and people better, to develop and progress, but all you bitter people see and preoccupy yourselves with is the same sadness, hatred, bitterness and bigotry.

I think God put some kind of generational curse on you people because this is really really not normal.

[/s]
I am not Igbo and this should tell you it is not only Igbos that see the parasites as burden.
Foreign Affairs / Re: US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) by 12submarine(m): 6:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
God bless America
God bless Israel
God bless the Jewish nation
Devil scatter this useless shithole
Only slaves pray for the progress of their master and pray for their own downfall. Are you a slave? Note, a copy cat remains a cat regardless of what it copied? You can copy the White but you remain a Black man both in colour and thinking.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ambode Receives Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Ahead Of Lagos Kano Summit by 12submarine(m): 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
[s]
deomelllo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6371371_242939115413972595432872353053461577278306n_jpg9eb9786f6939fce6c65afa88642c530d

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535356_cracks1_jpeg1d491ab30bff0af18de8dcc8ac3d8287

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535357_cracks3_jpegfe073bd3110e1c3eaf2ee3d550600d8f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535358_cracks2_jpegb7c83461acd888f4ec1780c44d5a5ddd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535359_cracks_jpeg987e4c42e7eeb9b84d212523344a882d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5536748_br_jpegc8117c630082344e94d7be0bf2d0edc6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5536749_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5340963_p6131929562_jpeg71ac4f0ae60335fa57529b51af594697

The North built world-class bridge and interchange while your backward and worthless village saddled you with horrible and abomination sand sand falling apart bricklayer bridge.

The above is the difference between Kano and anambra ipob village.

grin

[/s]
Stop celebrating parasites. What Kano does is collecting, they don't give. Allow resource control and see the entire north in the same league with Somalia and Niger Republic.
Politics / Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by 12submarine(m): 12:53pm On Feb 28, 2018
jumpandpas:

grin It's like 12submarine is confuse.

JideAmuGiaka:

I thought that you are educated, pls stop proving me wrong.
Continue hiding behind one finger. Your case truly calls for prayers especially this season. You need to get a job or start business.
Politics / Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by 12submarine(m): 12:48pm On Feb 28, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

You're omenkalives omenka and madridguy, how about that?.

I am not a kid. Omenkalive and omenk are the same person, madridgu is a different person and I am none of them. I noticed how you quickly cease the opportunity to call them. How do you cope with getting ignored as a billionaire? I asked before bit you didn't respond.
Politics / Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by 12submarine(m): 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

I thought that you are educated, pls stop proving me wrong.
Nigga, keep switching between monikers while being a successful business man. These things don't work again and that is why guys no longer hide it, though not agreeing outrightly because of moderators. And the truth is that it can not be hidden, because you are just you and you can't pretend about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 30 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.