Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,210 members, 7,957,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:18 PM

12submarine's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12submarine's Profile / 12submarine's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 30 pages)

Politics / Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by 12submarine(m): 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
jumpandpas:

Thanks Mr prophet, can you prophesy more?.

I am not a Prophet but also not a toddler . I work by what I see. Stop lying because of ladies, it is shameful.
Politics / Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by 12submarine(m): 11:49am On Feb 28, 2018
jumpandpas:

You are talking off point, have I ever had discussion with you where I personally told you my financial status?. Do I need to remind you that I have every right to mention anyone on this forum?. I will continue mentioning their names till they embrace the truth that Buhari has failed.
I did not say you don't have the right to mention the almost 2 million members of the forum every minute since that is what will stop them from being Buhari fan. After all, that is the visa that took pontzerom to UAE on vacation with his family. And you seem to concentrate on the members who are actually much more greater than you both financially and academically (trolling your superior, kind of, because I don't think they care about your existence even as a billionaire)
Nigga, leave some issues, we are not kids, you are Pontzerom, you are jideamugiaka, you are jumpandpas and I know that is not all. I mean the same pontzerom that went to UAE with his family for vacation. So I don't need to discuss anything with you before knowing what you are. There are several others on this forum doing what you are doing, sometimes they get away with it and sometimes they don't. You are one of the unfortunate ones who didn't get away with it.

1 Like

Politics / Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by 12submarine(m): 11:08am On Feb 28, 2018
jumpandpas:

You have failed the test.
Yes, deliberately failed. Because I can't be that stupid to send any of my information to a man who claims to be a successful billionaire business man but glued to Nairaland 24 hours switching between multiple monikers. Nigga, what I have for you is nothing but pity because from all indications, I am way better than you. At least, with my little earning, I have self worth.
But let me ask, how do you stand being ignored? Because even with my little income, I hate being ignored and I don't expect a billionaire always surrounded by sycophants to be ignored. I said this because it seems you have a book where you wrote down the names of all those you always look forward to and keep calling them and they don't respond.
Politics / Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by 12submarine(m): 10:30am On Feb 28, 2018
jumpandpas:

Is David Michael a bank?
Is biafran pound a currency?
Politics / Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by 12submarine(m): 10:28am On Feb 28, 2018
jumpandpas:

200 Biafran pound
Okay, have deposited it?
Politics / Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by 12submarine(m): 10:19am On Feb 28, 2018
jumpandpas:

Send your account number lemme help you.
David Michael.
How much are you helping me with?
Politics / Re: "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed by 12submarine(m): 10:04am On Feb 28, 2018
jumpandpas:
grin"Every president we’ve had in this country, every heads of government, as well as heads of state have been told they were special persons, that nobody else can govern the country, and as such they should continue, as such without them, the country couldn’t move on. I am not surprised it is happening to Buhari and I am not surprised he is putting his personal ambition over and above the country’s interest. It is so unfortunate that Buhari and the cabals have found themselves in the same shoes as their predecessors and it will end in tragedy".

Cc 12submarine
Mr successful billionaire, if you care to know, first, I'm not a Northerner, secondly, I am not Buhari fan as I don't like his administration.
Third, I am not a rich man, so you can see I am not in the billionaire club like you. This is just to inform you and the other monikers you will soon alternate to, because there is no reason for a successful billionaire to remain on the forum 24 hrs alternating from one moniker to the chasing after poor men like me. Because, even though I'm not rich, I don't spend the whole day on the forum.
Politics / Re: Buhari Appoints 24 Elders To Investigate Dapchi Students Abduction - Pics by 12submarine(m): 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
jumpandpas:

What's this one saying?
The person asking knows the answer better than the one he asked.
Jideamugiaka
Jumpandpas
Pontzerom and many other more running concurrently.
Too much for a "successful" business man.
Have you gotten the visa for your next Dubai vacation or not required as usual? cheesy
Politics / Re: Buhari Appoints 24 Elders To Investigate Dapchi Students Abduction - Pics by 12submarine(m): 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
Penalty82:

Honestly he makes trouble like pointzerom.
I went to check his previous posts, the nigga has multiple usernames and he switches alternately. I doubt if he is engaged in anything meaningful. It seems he also operates jumpandpas. I really pity the guy, though not as if my condition is satisfactory anyway.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buhari Appoints 24 Elders To Investigate Dapchi Students Abduction - Pics by 12submarine(m): 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2018
Penalty82:
Lol, op are you a brother to pointzerom?
I thought it was just me that noticed it. The nigga seems to operate several usernames to which he switches alternately thereby remaining glued to this forum. And he goes around claiming to be a very successful busy man. It is most likely he counts the time he spends on the forum as success.
Politics / Re: Governor Akeredolu Eating With Pupils In Classroom (Photos) by 12submarine(m): 10:56am On Feb 27, 2018
midehi2:
Ha! see my crush, I don't know why grin
I know why, his bears.

7 Likes 1 Share

Family / Re: Father Names His Newborn Baby After President Buhari In Bauchi (Photo) by 12submarine(m): 10:29am On Feb 27, 2018
So because he names his son Buhari, he named him after the president? Haven't people been bearing the name? You will sometimes open nairaland and all you see is nonsense, smh.

7 Likes

Politics / Re: Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Huge Python After Capturing It. Photos by 12submarine(m): 10:25am On Feb 27, 2018
How a human being prepares this carnivore and consume it as meat is what my brain can't still come to terms with.

16 Likes

Crime / Re: Many Killed In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna As Mayhem Breaks Out (Disturbing Photos) by 12submarine(m): 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
Checked86:
These Northerners do not value life at all. what is all this?
How will they value life when some imaginary 72 fresh cvnt are waiting for them in hell?

5 Likes

Crime / Re: Many Killed In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna As Mayhem Breaks Out (Disturbing Photos) by 12submarine(m): 7:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
jaytee01:
Wat was the cause of the mayhem?
Will it be different from their foolish jihad? Very pathetic people.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Patience Jonathan & Banks Trade Blame Over Funds Trapped In 10 Accounts by 12submarine(m): 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
Boyooosa:

I now understand why they say short people don't think straight
Must you tell us you are short with this your understanding?
Crime / Re: Bricklayer Strangles His Wife To Death In Lagos State by 12submarine(m): 11:43am On Feb 26, 2018
I still don't understand why a human being will deliberately kill another human being with whom he/she had spent some lovely moments except in a case of self defence.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: APC: Buhari, Tinubu In Game Of Wits by 12submarine(m): 11:26am On Feb 26, 2018
UduMgbo1:
[s][/s]
shatap you're a yeroba Muslim
Okay. Will you now go to school and stop crying on a yoruba site? I will rather be a yoruba moslem than being a brainless troll on a site created by a yoruba man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: APC: Buhari, Tinubu In Game Of Wits by 12submarine(m): 11:17am On Feb 26, 2018
UduMgbo1:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
yeroba Muslims are the problem of the world and the good people of yerobas
I repeat, go to school. I am neither yoruba nor a muslim, though I know that is what typical IPOB brains are wired to conjure when their rubbish is not condoned. However, for #yoruba moslem crap, I hope you know the brain behind this site where you are jumping up and down typing nonsense.

1 Like

Politics / Re: APC: Buhari, Tinubu In Game Of Wits by 12submarine(m): 11:07am On Feb 26, 2018
UduMgbo1:
[s][/s]
shatap
Go to school and stop disturbing us here.

1 Like

Politics / Re: APC: Buhari, Tinubu In Game Of Wits by 12submarine(m): 11:07am On Feb 26, 2018
UduMgbo1:
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
Too childish.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: APC: Buhari, Tinubu In Game Of Wits by 12submarine(m): 11:05am On Feb 26, 2018
If that will help stop the fulani man from staying beyond 2019, then please let the wit continue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Patience Jonathan & Banks Trade Blame Over Funds Trapped In 10 Accounts by 12submarine(m): 11:01am On Feb 26, 2018
unitysheart:
it is our money.
Which your money?
Politics / Re: Patience Jonathan & Banks Trade Blame Over Funds Trapped In 10 Accounts by 12submarine(m): 10:47am On Feb 26, 2018
GrammarCheck:

Foolish woman. She doesn't know we have become a cashless society.
So why can't you go cashless on your resources? What makes her foolish? Is it your money?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Patience Jonathan & Banks Trade Blame Over Funds Trapped In 10 Accounts by 12submarine(m): 10:46am On Feb 26, 2018
[s]
unitysheart:

Na thief she be. She wan use Ghana just go carry the money ni. Were somebody.
[/s]
Is it your money?
Politics / Re: Patience Jonathan & Banks Trade Blame Over Funds Trapped In 10 Accounts by 12submarine(m): 10:45am On Feb 26, 2018
Adebayo555:
Our Stolen Money. Well? Over to you Magu!
Which your stolen money? How much of that money was gotten from your father's house?
Politics / Re: Patience Jonathan & Banks Trade Blame Over Funds Trapped In 10 Accounts by 12submarine(m): 10:35am On Feb 26, 2018
It is only in Nigeria that parasites claim right over the property of the host. These northern parasites disturbing Patience Jonathan because of money gotten from the resources of Niger Delta will soon shoot themselves in the foot. We shall see what will be the outcome of this drama.
Politics / Re: Biafra: Igbo's Can Never Get Biafra And They Will Not Get Any Good Appointment F by 12submarine(m): 12:30pm On Feb 25, 2018
YOUNGrapha:
shocked

WE DON'T WANT ANY APPOINTMENT FROM THE VEGTABLE

AS LONG AS WE KEEP BUYING ALL AFONJAS HERITED PROPERTIES HERE IN LAGOS....

just yesterday kunle left Lagos for village because emeka just bought the house he inherited from his grandfather
Politics / Re: Biafra: Igbo's Can Never Get Biafra And They Will Not Get Any Good Appointment F by 12submarine(m): 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2018
Health / Re: Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS by 12submarine(m): 1:40am On Feb 25, 2018
TheLogicalMind:

No need to go to heaven to discover that Islam is fakery grin
I made the comment he responded to but I don't think insulting a religion is part of Christianity, though I don't know if you are a Christian.
TheLogicalMind:

Dear even greater mor0n, what could be more moronic than this? How did this fool ever become a Prophet
Very unnecessary, this is not Christianity. To start with, he didn't insult Jesus Christ, he limited his attack at the person he responded to. The Lord Jesus Christ did not preach insult especially when not necessary.
For your information, I am a Christian. I know muslims are violent especially the extremists among them, but that doesnt mean Christians should start throwing tantrums unnecessarily. As I said before, though I don't know if you are actually a Christian because comments like these don't portray Christians in a good light.

1 Like

NYSC / Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by 12submarine(m): 9:29pm On Feb 24, 2018
chocberry:

elope missing i used interchangeably albeit i wanted to communicate fast. wrong use of word. it starts at the car park, trust me. a driver that isnt working or suddenly takes off is the culprit to apprehend
Elope and missing are not the same and can never be used interchangeably. Check your dictionary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 30 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.