Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,475 members, 7,958,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:23 PM

12submarine's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 12submarine's Profile / 12submarine's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 30 pages)

NYSC / Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by 12submarine(m): 9:12pm On Feb 24, 2018
Uyi168:
..I didnt mention any names..why ur conscience dy judge u like this na?...be like say ur mind nor pure..
My conscience is very clear but you and I know what you meant. I am not Yoruba, but I hate foolish comments from supposed adults.

2 Likes 1 Share

NYSC / Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by 12submarine(m): 9:02pm On Feb 24, 2018
Uyi168:
...he'll definitely be found since the said place is no way near where skulls are mined and organs harvested
Are you okay? If he were an Igbo guy and people make insensitive comments like this, you will say Igbo hater.

1 Like

NYSC / Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by 12submarine(m): 8:59pm On Feb 24, 2018
chocberry:
If the guy got missing in transit the hunt should be intense while it's fresh. I recommend with the use of a polic visit the car park he normally takes bus to Kebbi. The drivres at the park should be interrogated. This is where answers lie, in between the park and his destination is the cause for the guy's eloping. Any driver that didn't resume for work within a week of the guy's MIA has something to do with it indirectly.

Nigerians stop boarding buses outside of garages, there is a reason these commercial parks are there in the first place
You are right. Just that he didn't elope as you insinuated. He is missing and no information about his whereabout, give him the benefit of doubt, at least until he is found IJN.

3 Likes

NYSC / Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by 12submarine(m): 8:55pm On Feb 24, 2018
madgoat:

Goat.
Seconded

1 Like

NYSC / Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by 12submarine(m): 8:54pm On Feb 24, 2018
Coitus:
Who knows, he might just be somewhere giving it big to one hijab girl. grin

I hope is safe though. If he is fụcking, he should fụck in peace.
I don't think the person behind this moniker is a lady. The picture in the dp since 2014 might be a screen shot from a movie.
NYSC / Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by 12submarine(m): 8:51pm On Feb 24, 2018
haywire07:
contact the state coordinator of the state he is serving , the state cord. can talk to his LI and the LI can locate his PPA, his PPA shld be able to tell u his whereabout
According to the op, nigga didn't show up at the camp, so I don't think the state coordinator can be of much help, though contacting for confirmation is in order actually.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Army Captures Top Boko Haram Commander, Kill 5, 2 Soldiers Injured by 12submarine(m): 6:34pm On Feb 24, 2018
Blue3k2:
Man these guys are resourceful if they can acquire anti aircraft ammo.
I thought is just me that observed this. These northerners are really assisting the boko haram boys. The earlier they come out clean, the better for them and their children.

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by 12submarine(m): 6:15pm On Feb 24, 2018
PointZerom:

Do the needful like this coward.
Can you imagine. Tufiakwa. Some people no get shame for body at all. What is this? Jeez! People dey!
If you care to know, I am not Yoruba.

8 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by 12submarine(m): 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2018
PointZerom:

You're the one disgracing yourself.
Nigga, stop disgracing Igbos here. I have Igbo friends and they are very intelligent and hardworking the way they are known. Though I am not satisfied with my income, I still don't know the benefit of lying about my real financial state.
Is it because of ladies? When they finally meet you, won't you be ashame? Mtcheeew.

6 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by 12submarine(m): 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2018
PointZerom:

Fixed
Nigga, you should be ashame of yourself. Instead of deactivating this account in peace, you are still here disgracing the good hardworking Igbos. Smh. The first time I saw this discussion, I asked a clear question and you pretended not to see it.
The last time I checked, it is still not an offence to be a broke ass. I still wonder what you intend to achieve with those unreal comments. I am not satisfied with my present income but no one can take me to court because of that. Hmm, people dey sha.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: 2019: Igbos Are Lazy Thinkers, Acting Strangely – Prof. ABC Nwosu by 12submarine(m): 6:01pm On Feb 24, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

Are you the one paying his bills?

I want to believe you are Igbo, but that nigga called pointzerom is disgracing you guys here. Instead of you to tell him the home truth, you are defending him with this watery comment.

14 Likes

Politics / Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter by 12submarine(m): 8:18am On Feb 24, 2018
I don't know why I keep thinking this fight is stage managed to make the opposition rest on its oars. My thought though.
Politics / Re: Focus On Facts, Not Fiction -buhari To TI by 12submarine(m): 8:14am On Feb 24, 2018
[quote author=Luukasz post=65327793][/quote]
You see your life?
Politics / Re: Focus On Facts, Not Fiction -buhari To TI by 12submarine(m): 8:04am On Feb 24, 2018
Luukasz:
Curse is any wish of adversity or misfortune to befall anybody you deem to place it upon.. so tell me which is formal or religious curses?.
Okay, keep cursing.
Politics / Re: Focus On Facts, Not Fiction -buhari To TI by 12submarine(m): 7:58am On Feb 24, 2018
Luukasz:

The time for intelligent arguments is long gone cos even after arguing intelligently with most Nigerians they still always end up in the same ditch over & over again and thereafter come whining about their political naivety.
I'll never stop cursing every Nigerian who brought the calamity called buhari upon us unless he's voted out
Okay, keep cursing.
Politics / Re: Focus On Facts, Not Fiction -buhari To TI by 12submarine(m): 7:56am On Feb 24, 2018
Luukasz:

The last time I checked I've never heard of religious curses. Keep fooling yourself
May this happen, may that happen, what are they? Formal curses? Between you and I, who is fooling himself?
Politics / Re: Focus On Facts, Not Fiction -buhari To TI by 12submarine(m): 7:48am On Feb 24, 2018
Luukasz:
Tell me who elected the government??.. is it not this same ordinary citizens who go about voting blindly without reasoning and when the deed is done and things get worse.
Some of them will still come here and be praising the government thats doing apparentely nothing. This is idiocy of the highest order
Your view is your view, same applies to everyone else. Curses and insults are not necessary. If you are not satisfied with a view, engage in intelligent argument to drive home your point. That is what reasonable people do.
Politics / Re: Focus On Facts, Not Fiction -buhari To TI by 12submarine(m): 7:44am On Feb 24, 2018
psucc:
I think our president is wrong though it will be disastrous for him to admit the report by TI. The same stats are being hulled out by our own NBS only that the President is too busy with the 'fight against Corruption' that he is not paying attention to them and does not seek counsel from experts on how to tackle or manage the figures.

#TIisRight
Corruption is on the increase. Even the Sultan of Sokoto said it, so where is Buhari getting his facts from? Something confirmed both within and internationally, the fulani man is still arguing.
Politics / Re: Focus On Facts, Not Fiction -buhari To TI by 12submarine(m): 7:38am On Feb 24, 2018
Luukasz:
When anything political occurs most Nigerians use either religion or tribe as a weapon.. youre a typical example of that
You just described yourself. Who brought in religion? Are curses, Lucifer and hell bound not religious? Keep cursing, you might just be cursing yourself.
Politics / Re: Focus On Facts, Not Fiction -buhari To TI by 12submarine(m): 7:36am On Feb 24, 2018
Luukasz:
Well some views are myopic and needs curses and insults to render it useless
And you think your views are not the myopic views? Who told you that one? Both Jonathan and Buhari are great disasters, but here you are, wishing Jonathan had been voted, what makes you think that is a good view. Bottomline, attack the government and leave ordinary citizens out of the insults and curses.
Politics / Re: Focus On Facts, Not Fiction -buhari To TI by 12submarine(m): 7:30am On Feb 24, 2018
Luukasz:
Then I guess youre hell bound
For telling you to stop the unnecessary insults and curses? Is that the teaching of The Lord Jesus Christ? Please stop looking for a partner, you are alone.
Politics / Re: Focus On Facts, Not Fiction -buhari To TI by 12submarine(m): 7:22am On Feb 24, 2018
Luukasz:
Tell that to Lucifer
That is what I just did, I have told you.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Focus On Facts, Not Fiction -buhari To TI by 12submarine(m): 6:15am On Feb 24, 2018
I think it is the other way round sir. It is you that is actually focusing on fiction, I am a living witness. The transparency international works with facts

5 Likes

Romance / Re: Nigerian Big Boys Pose In Their Underwear by 12submarine(m): 6:07am On Feb 24, 2018
marunga:
ILLNESS, LOOK AT THEIR SICKLY LEGS. DISGUSTING.
Especially the middle and the one in white. The legs look bleaching gone wrong.
Crime / Re: Nigerian Prison Officer Brutalizes Son For Playing Football (Graphic Pics) by 12submarine(m): 11:42pm On Feb 23, 2018
BABANGBALI:
Frustration everywhere

Pls if your money is in first bank or union bank, go and collect it, information reaching me is that they will cease to exist by next week. The reason is because the elephant in firstbank and the horse in union bank have concluded arrangements to swallow the money in the two banks and run away.
No need to thank me, what are friends for?
Very dry.
Politics / Re: Dapchi Girls Abduction: President Buhari Tweets by 12submarine(m): 7:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
nairavsdollars:
But they said za president has no certificate? So who taught him how to tweet in turenchi?
So were you with him when he was typing it from his head?

1 Like

Politics / Re: FG Threatens To Withdraw Funding For Bonny-bodo Road Due To Lack Of Cooperation by 12submarine(m): 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
[s]
Elgeelistic:

BIG LIE!!! the country will not run down, rather would be better off. What has the oil done for us? isn't Lagos more prosperous without oil? Japan does not have any natural resource and they live better. Please drop this 'our oyel' mentality.
[/s]
Then allow resource control. The country was in recession because the price of oil dropped. What will happen if the oil is not there again? Judge it by yourself. The Lagos prosperity is one of the ripple effects of the oil. How can you import? Is it with naira? Is Lagos generating forex?

1 Like 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Benefits Of Professional Courses To Your CV by 12submarine(m): 6:04pm On Feb 23, 2018
Singlecliq:

Which one is cisco and CCNA? CCNA is one of the certifications conducted by Cisco.
Okay, thanks. I am not that grounded in the field but considering it seriously. So my question is, how good or marketable is the certification?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Benefits Of Professional Courses To Your CV by 12submarine(m): 5:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
CISCO and CCNA, are they still relevant? Because I have seen some guys with those certifications yet not doing anything meaningful.
Pls anyone with hint?
Politics / Re: "Don’t Treat Missing Dapchi Students Like Chibok Girls" - Senate Warns FG by 12submarine(m): 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
moderatedguy:
yes i mean my DADDy
Politics / Re: FG Threatens To Withdraw Funding For Bonny-bodo Road Due To Lack Of Cooperation by 12submarine(m): 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
TheGoodJoe:

So stick to what you know. The Banana Plantation in Ogoni was over 2,000 hectares of farming land.
Can you now tell me how I refused to stick to what I know. Or are you telling me that because Ogoni in Rivers has over 2000 hectares of Plantation, the govt can empower them with farming while deltans should go to hell?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 30 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.