Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,740 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect (26075 Views)

Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge / Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale / Michael Adebowale, Is The Son Of A Probation Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by OneNaira6: 9:06am On May 24, 2013
Can someone please tell me where to watch the video?

Thank you.
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Paschal007: 9:07am On May 24, 2013
Seems like muslims from western Nigeria are becoming radicalised. I don't believe this whole story though. Looks staged. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Pataki: 9:07am On May 24, 2013
4 Play:

Accusing? 2 Nigerians in broad daylight and in front of eye witnesses murdered a soldier and you are talking of an accusation as if their actions are unproven.

They are not Nigerians. Those dudes will tell you they are more British than Nigerians.

Adebolajo has no relationship with Nigeria other than his parental ancestry and his name. He lived and schooled all his life in the UK. The various testimonies given about him was all about his life in Britain nothing whatsoever to do with Nigeria.

The UK government should start asking themselves why they allow innocent kids to be easily radicalized on their soil. Examples include: Mutallab, Michael, etc.

This blame game BS needs to be stopped by the british media.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by WIZGUY69(m): 9:07am On May 24, 2013
dhardline:
Thats obviously what they told us but what if they were giving new identities just to carry out this act and trained for it over a long period of time.brov some times this things can just be created for the means to the end.its called INVASION.
bro! Is that what they called invasion? By killing a soldier!!
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by obi123: 9:07am On May 24, 2013
dhardline: I think i know where all this is going.By accusing Nigerians in this recent events and possible in more to come it will make the world see us as a terrorist country [/b]and hence a [b]gradual hatred for Nigerians starts to arise around the world then they will have the full support of the world nations to invade Nigeria with their drones and armies just like they did in Iraq and other places.

well they see us as a terrorist country already so whats the problem
gradual hatred?? goodness where have you been ?? people around the world have access to CNN you know
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Nobody: 9:07am On May 24, 2013
My thought is Iran is trying to portray nigerians as bad since the iranian man that was charged with importation of weapons into nigerian was sentence to jail in nigerian. These guys knowing fully well that they originated from nigeria were brainwashed and used to tarnish our image.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Chinwem(f): 9:07am On May 24, 2013
Second killer Adebowale is thought to be a former pupil of Kidbrooke School in Greenwich.

Two police officers were last night guarding a fifth-floor balcony flat where he lived with his mother Juliet.

Like Adebolajo, he is believed to have links to Nigeria, where Islamist fighters Boko Haram are trying to overthrow the government.

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/woolwich-attack-mi5-knew-killers-1907859#ixzz2UCAv8fMe
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Now we are on the same level as Afghanistan .........Nigeria is finished
Just look at the wording of this
They make it sound like Boko haram trained them

6 Likes

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Paschal007: 9:07am On May 24, 2013
One_Naira: Can someone please tell me where to watch the video?

Thank you.
Search youtube.
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Krasid(m): 9:08am On May 24, 2013
meeeeen,this is bad news.They are definitely naija related.why did they have to spoil Nigeria's name.embarassed grin

1 Like

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Nobody: 9:08am On May 24, 2013
jackbauersballs: This is what happens when you convert to the religion of peace

grin
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Freiburger(m): 9:09am On May 24, 2013
Nigerians, good things we dey there, bad things nko? we dey carry 1st sometimes.
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Nobody: 9:10am On May 24, 2013
Uncanny Genius: They were manipulated. Because I wonder why they referred Afghanistan and others as their lands. This ws what happens when a stupid Christian converts to a devilish religion. He becomes worse and worse everyday.

The question is, how do they manipulate or brain wash this people?

Methinks there are some element of mysticism involved.

4 Likes

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by bakynes(m): 9:12am On May 24, 2013
This is nt good at all for the already dented image of Nigeria.Oyinbo go begin delay us for heathrow now begin harass Nigerians over there.These stupid boys will rot in Hell.Following the Present security situation in Nigeria,Nigeria will be termed a terror nation now nt knowing na the few bad eggs among us they rubbish our name. o

1 Like

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Krucifax(m): 9:12am On May 24, 2013
We should all stop trying to deny what the reality of the situation is. Yesterday some Nairalanders were putting op posts denying that they are Nigerians etc.

We have just found out that these two are yoruba men born in Nigeria and then emigrated to the U.K! My point is,they are very much Nigerians and we as a nation need to look in the mirror and ask ourselves some very hard questions. Why do we seem to breed some of the worlds most vile characters? Why do we consistently seem to be known for more bad things than good ones. The moral fiber of many Nigerians is very questionable and if you deny it,you are only deceiving yourself as the rest of the world seem to have made their minds up about us.

10 Likes

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Willywilly3: 9:12am On May 24, 2013
One_Naira: Can someone please tell me where to watch the video?

Thank you.
go to Youtube (Woolwich Attack)
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Burger01(m): 9:13am On May 24, 2013
For converting to Islam (religion of 'peace') these guyz lost it totally and allowed themselves to used as 'slaves' for terrorism. Damn!

sad

1 Like

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by chris365(m): 9:14am On May 24, 2013
4 Play:

Accusing? 2 Nigerians in broad daylight and in front of eye witnesses murdered a soldier and you are talking of an accusation as if their actions are unproven.

Guy, this is one of the reasons i hate western media with a passion.
They failed to mention that a british soldier was butchered like a chicken, close to a military baracks, they even waited and shot a video. So am guessing the whole thing lasted for about an hour.
Instead of aknowledging failure of intelligence and response from their security personel, and even by-standers that were watching the whole thing. The only thing they can come up with is that they are ''Nigerians''
I can bet you that before this incident, if you ask those boys their origin, they'll tell you they are British. And that's the truth.
These guys were born and raised in Britain just like every other Nigerians there that deny their country and abuse it on Nairaland.
The truth is that, 'this is an embarrassment to the british Government' and they are trying to cover it up by linking it to Nigeria. Because we are also facing the problem of terrorism.
please Nigerians, let us not accept this. It is wrong and a shame to the British press.
when boko haram were bombing hundreds of people, they called them 'militants', 'secessionists', 'freedom fighters'.
now two men hacked a soldier to death and they were so quick to call them terrorists.
i only blame Nigerians that will swallow every news the British and American media dish out to them. those guys are just tools for their Government to deceive the world.
you guys should have seen on AL-jazeera as they called those boys British. that's why i love that station."filled with professional journalists'

10 Likes

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by OneNaira6: 9:15am On May 24, 2013
Paschal007: Search youtube.

Thank you. I just watched it.

The guy ranting was crazy. Why the f2k would he go and kill an innocent man while at the same time condemning their government for doing the same to the muslim in Middle East. It's oxymoron if you ask me. Last time I checked, the terrorism war started because of Muslims went after non-muslims; granted the western world took advantage of the situation but they should remember the war started because of am. It's like an Hausa/fulani killing a Nigerian soliders and blaming it on the fact there is a semi-war going on up north. SMH!!

Those nigg@s just brought more shame to Nigerians, Muslims and the black community. SMH!!

3 Likes

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by ivytechgurl: 9:20am On May 24, 2013
onatisi: the word nigeria is fast becoming common in terrorist news all over ,from boko haram to the ayullatub guy in usa and now this.i predict a hard time for visa applicants to these western nations from nigeria.i am expecting a serious crack down on nigerians and blacks in general living in uk in the next couple of weeks

Na dat one u dey pray for?
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Richy4(m): 9:21am On May 24, 2013
This is not just good for Nigerian Image at the moment. If others still want to carry out this dastardly act in the name of fighting for justice in UK, they should just change their name and nationality and save us from this embarrassment. Two people that probably has never set their foot on Nigerian soil are now Nigerian. reducing the little dignity left for the good citizens. sad

2 Likes

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by born2fuckpussy: 9:24am On May 24, 2013
Convert to islam, you become a terrorist_

I think high time islamic ID should be banned on nairaland before they trace people information and hack them here, all islam are the same. The moment you were converted or born islamic, terrorising become their daily activities till they become terrorists. Thank God, I do not have any one of them as friends and even those who try acquaintance with me are try avoided as much as possible, because having a muslim friend is like keep a lion as pet. Never trust them no matter how nice they are and once you seen them arguing, their eye turn red

3 Likes

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Ejovwoke(m): 9:25am On May 24, 2013
Pikin wen dey another man country nor get sense,na d one wen dey house go come get sense? God help us.

1 Like

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Nobody: 9:26am On May 24, 2013
Pataki:

They are not Nigerians. Those dudes will tell you they are more British than Nigerians.

Adebolajo has no relationship with Nigeria other than his parental ancestry and his name. He lived and schooled all his life in the UK. The various testimonies given about him was all about his life in Britain nothing whatsoever to do with Nigeria.

The UK government should start asking themselves why they allow innocent kids to be easily radicalized on their soil. Examples include: Mutallab, Michael, etc.

This blame game BS needs to be stopped by the british media.

Now this is the koko
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by mu2sa2: 9:28am On May 24, 2013
Uncanny Genius: They were manipulated. Because I wonder why they referred Afghanistan and others as their lands. This ws what happens when a stupid Christian converts to a devilish religion. He becomes worse and worse everyday.
These guys are just two out of tens of thousands of converts to Islam in UK. This murder is just one of many others that are committed in UK and the murderers belong to all faiths. So keep your jaundiced view to yourself. The incident itself reveals two facts -
i. murder has been committed; and
ii. what michael said after the killing is undeniable truth - British forces, who are christians, murdered hundreds of innocent muslim women,children and men in Iraq.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by tdade(m): 9:28am On May 24, 2013
The second cretin had to bare my name, didn't he?I'm starting to really worry about the fickle-minded youths who revert to Islam. This is entirely about Islam, has nothing to do with nationality. The UK really need to put their house in order. Take this for instance: Abdulmutallab went to UCL and was the leader of some muslim organization there. He is the fourth president of a London student Islamic
society to face terrorist charges in three years.

4 Likes

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by funnyx(m): 9:28am On May 24, 2013
onatisi: the word nigeria is fast becoming common in terrorist news all over ,from boko haram to the ayullatub guy in usa and now this.i predict a hard time for visa applicants to these western nations from nigeria.i am expecting a serious crack down on nigerians and blacks in general living in uk in the next couple of weeks

What crack down? UK is not like Nigeria where police do whatever they like, in fact the incident is bringing people together in unison to fight terrorism.
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Ruq: 9:29am On May 24, 2013
This just killed everything!

But still i stick to him being a brit. The thing is even the media aren't denying them being brits! they just said they are of Nigerian descent.

I just don't understand why some mofos are castigating themselves by saying they are Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by mitey(m): 9:30am On May 24, 2013
I don't know why people keep saying Nigeria has a terrorist problem.

In the history of Nigeria, we have been many unpleasant things, but not terrorists. The Bakassi boys were called vigilantes by the International press, the Naija Deltans were called militants, the OPC were called cultists.

It was Islam, the so-called "Religion of Peace" that brought up Boko Haram and labelled us terrorists.

Now they have gone ahead to disgrace us outside the country, and we all have to bear the various repercussions.

God save Nigeria!

5 Likes

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by lond07: 9:30am On May 24, 2013
4 Play: MI5 spooks were last night facing tough questions about how the fanatics who butchered Drummer Lee Rigby in broad daylight had slipped through the net.

The two killers who beheaded the soldier in a Woolwich street had cropped up in “several investigations” by the security services in recent years, Whitehall sources revealed.

But MI5 did not suspect that Michael Adebolajo and his accomplice – named locally last night as Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale – were planning an attack, the sources said.

In another dramatic development, police revealed a man and a woman, both aged 29, had also been arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to commit murder.

The announcement followed raids on six properties yesterday – one in Saxilby, Lincs, another in Romford, Essex, and four in London.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/woolwich-attack-mi5-knew-killers-1907859

There's talk that he was born in Nigeria but became a naturalised British citizen after coming to the UK.

NO. He was born in the UK, raised up in the UK. There was no link to Nigeria or anyone in Nigeria other than his parents were of Nigerian origin.

PLEASE GET THIS CLEAR

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Isa Yuguda Quits Northern Governors Forum (NGF) / Khalid al-Barnawi Arrested By Nigerian Army - BBC / 2019: Why My Son Is Supporting Buhari – Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.