Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,027 members, 7,953,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:25 AM

Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect (26246 Views)

Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge / Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale / Michael Adebowale, Is The Son Of A Probation Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Reference(m): 10:21am On May 24, 2013
eGuerrilla:

The bitter truth is, there are lot of Nigerian parents who consciously enter into a contract with British society which is laden with false expectations. I will say more on this later.

You're right. Say the truth at the risk of being tagged even on this forum. Nigerians hate the truth. That's why we are who we are.

1 Like

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Dee60: 10:26am On May 24, 2013
Nigeria has now exported BH to UK!
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by abes(m): 10:27am On May 24, 2013
alexis:

Try and show some brain work when you post online. Stop gearing off topic and don't turn this thread into a ethic clash. The denominator here is the man religious leanings, not his cultural lineage.

You and the lunatic poster you quoted have something in common, and that is 'hate' for a set of people, the lunatic poster has hate for people not from his ethnic background, and you have hate for people not from your religious background.

I present this case to you about a man in Manchester that shot and killed two female police officers last year September.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19635239

My questions to you are:
1. Tell me how his religion influenced his action.
2. Why did you and the media not tag him terrorist.
3. Which crime in more severe, 'one' man kills two 'female' police officers, and 'two men' kill one army officer.

I just want you to know that the moment you start painting a case with ethnic or religion brush, you have lost it. It's either a man is good or bad.

1 Like

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by IyfeNamikaze(m): 10:27am On May 24, 2013
You people are the ones branding them nigerians, i watched the news yesterday and the british PM only identified them as british citizens who converted to islam in 2003, nobody mentioned anything like african let alone nigeria. You people should stop shooting yourselves on the foot.
does their acent look anything nigerian or someone who have even left the shores of britain before?
The british accpeted they are british citizens and so shalll it be!! I don't want to here anybody call them naija here again! Or i ban that person!! Let this be a warning to you all.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Dee60: 10:34am On May 24, 2013
chris365:

Guy, this is one of the reasons i hate western media with a passion.
They failed to mention that a british soldier was butchered like a chicken, close to a military baracks, they even waited and shot a video. So am guessing the whole thing lasted for about an hour.
Instead of aknowledging failure of intelligence and response from their security personel, and even by-standers that were watching the whole thing. The only thing they can come up with is that they are ''Nigerians''
I can bet you that before this incident, if you ask those boys their origin, they'll tell you they are British. And that's the truth.
These guys were born and raised in Britain just like every other Nigerians there that deny their country and abuse it on Nairaland.
The truth is that, 'this is an embarrassment to the british Government' and they are trying to cover it up by linking it to Nigeria. Because we are also facing the problem of terrorism.
please Nigerians, let us not accept this. It is wrong and a shame to the British press.
when boko haram were bombing hundreds of people, they called them 'militants', 'secessionists', 'freedom fighters'.
now two men hacked a soldier to death and they were so quick to call them terrorists.
i only blame Nigerians that will swallow every news the British and American media dish out to them. those guys are just tools for their Government to deceive the world.
you guys should have seen on AL-jazeera as they called those boys British. that's why i love that station."filled with professional journalists'

They are of Nigerian descent. British media has not done anything wrong. We are quick to claim that Obama is of Kenyan descent. There are Nigerians doing great things in this same UK. One is very prominent in the parliament. We are happy to be associated with them. We are happy when they link them to Nigeria. No sense denying that these guys are of Nigerian descent and they are of Yoruba descent as well. I am a Yoruba man, before yyou start screaming black and blue.

That said, you have lunatics in every country. These guys did not show the true Nigerian character. they showed lunatism. The British people are not accusing Nigeria. They are only pointing to their origin.

It is not right to just critize anything west or anything Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Richy4(m): 10:34am On May 24, 2013
Iyfe Namikaze: You people are the ones branding them nigerians, i watched the news yesterday and the british PM only identified them as british citizens who converted to islam in 2003, nobody mentioned anything like african let alone nigeria. You people should stop shooting yourselves on the foot.
does their acent look anything nigerian or someone who have even left the shores of britain before?
The british accpeted they are british citizens and so shalll it be!! I don't want to here anybody call them naija here again! Or i ban that person!! Let this be a warning to you all.

watch CNN Please. You will know why Nigerians are angry
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by jaymichael(m): 10:38am On May 24, 2013
arcbabe: My thought is Iran is trying to portray nigerians as bad since the iranian man that was charged with importation of weapons into nigerian was sentence to jail in nigerian. These guys knowing fully well that they originated from nigeria were brainwashed and used to tarnish our image.
CONSPIRACY THEORY!! I love this angle of the whole story.

1 Like

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by iconaus: 10:39am On May 24, 2013
Krucifax: We should all stop trying to deny what the reality of the situation is. Yesterday some Nairalanders were putting op posts denying that they are Nigerians etc.

We have just found out that these two are yoruba men born in Nigeria and then emigrated to the U.K! My point is,they are very much Nigerians and we as a nation need to look in the mirror and ask ourselves some very hard questions. Why do we seem to breed some of the worlds most vile characters? Why do we consistently seem to be known for more bad things than good ones. The moral fiber of many Nigerians is very questionable and if you deny it,you are only deceiving yourself as the rest of the world seem to have made their minds up about us.

You real and truthful .
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by AnanseK(m): 10:43am On May 24, 2013
mu2sa2: These guys are just two out of tens of thousands of converts to Islam in UK. This murder is just one of many others that are committed in UK and the murderers belong to all faiths. So keep your jaundiced view to yourself. The incident itself reveals two facts -
i. murder has been committed; and
ii. what michael said after the killing is undeniable truth - British forces, who are christians, murdered hundreds of innocent muslim women,children and men in Iraq.
Why is christianity becoming less attractive to these guys? Are these marginalised and frustrated persons just looking for "vengeance" against the society? Is islam attractive to them because of it's conflict with the west? Is it a case of your enemy's enemy is your friend or are they genuinely attracted by the basic tenents of islam? If it was in the 60's and 70's would they have become communist or hippies?

1 Like

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by sunnymimo(m): 10:48am On May 24, 2013
Pedagogue:

One big fact about the UK is: No one will add 'Nigerian' to your status if you are representing the country in any capacity!
But if you dare commit a crime, your status will change from 'British' to 'British Nigerian' or 'Nigerian descent'- even if you've never been to Nigeria!

Nevertheless,

We should ask ourselves why other countries in Africa have not 'produced' Abdulmuttalab and Dese 2 'Michael's'!!! And pls, don't tell me it's a fallout of the big size of the country!!! If its abt size then China or India ought to have produced millions of terrorists!

2 narrow things down,Many naija parents (home and abroad) now spend more time hustling than bringing up their kids.
This is what you get when u don't have properly brought up children!!!
If you don't Instill the right values in your children at their formative years,d devil will !

God bless you for your comment.Most christian don't go to church on sunday, all in the name of per hour job hustling.Nigerians please remember your God and train your children right

1 Like

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Cornel88(m): 10:48am On May 24, 2013
British/Nigeria, colonial master/colony. Na we we... A mother who called her child bad authomatically calls herself bad. They definately will address this culprits as 'britain-nigeria', thereby sharring from the bad image this will result to. The culprits where grumed under their government. They are more Britain than Nigerian. Na we we o, but na them get those guys pass.
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Gbawe: 10:48am On May 24, 2013
chris365:

well, i'll take it that you are better informed about this issue. and i totally agree with you about the "notice me" victimized mentality of Nigerians.
my brother, that's a problem that needs to be resolved to change the mentality of our people. because Nigerians are gradually becoming agents of destruction for this country and they don't know it yet.

truth be told, the British press still annoys me like hell

Same here but please do not take their reportage as the exclusive position of the Government. The 'gutter' press in the UK, especially with the intention of hijacking high emotions at times like this, often make poorly-concealed attempts at sublimimally goading the public - assumed unthinking and unintelligent - to support a wider and long term goal such as aggressive crackdown against immigration and full pull-out from the EU etcetera.

The Government knows what it knows and intelligent Britons, despite the antics of the press, are not engaging in hysteria and "get the foreign offenders" witch hunts that dominate the approach of the sentimental and often poorly-educated audience tabloid press report for.

Most sensible Britons have refused to be distracted and have been saying "these guys are as British as we all are".
I listened to "London is listening" radio interactive show yesterday hosted by Vanessa Feltz. I even tried to phone in and comments but lines were very busy. Despite Nigerians making a whole show of this and, in a manner reminiscent of self-immolation, demonizing themselves, not many on the show had time for the origin of the parents of the young men. Focus was on how Adeboloja spoke in a "London accent".

The show host herself, Vanessa Feltz, confessed to being shocked after the 7/7/2005 bombing to begin indignantly demanding "border control" only to shamefully realise that these are "British boys" indoctrinated in the UK to act against their Nation !!!!! Yesterday her approach was different - of course to be expected from those who can dispassionately learn valuable lessons from events even if previously ignorant. A thing I cannot say for many Nigerians who, as you stated, need to change their mentality .

Feltz and many commentators fully concurred that these young men are British and thus present a new challenge that must be approached intelligently without hysteria or a focus on race, religion, parental origin etcetera. They were not trained abroad to come and harm British people. These were young men, one even born in the London, who were British by every standard mature/unemotional folks ascribe citizenship. Rightfully, focus must shift onto those radicalising young Britons within the borders of the UK because, for a proactive nation, these are the people to worry about since good border control means you can keep out majority of foreign terrorist elements. Every balanced adult accepts that it is the Britons who may potentially turn against their Nation, like Adebolajo and Adebowale, the Country must join hands to monitor better, neutralise or , if possible, 'de-radicalise'. Important also will be a focus on destroying the influence of British and foreign-born radical clerics ( Abu Hamza, Omar Bakri, Abu Qatada et al) on impressionable and disenfranchised young Britons. In other words, a battle for the hearts and minds of young Britons.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_July_2005_London_bombings

Adebolajo and Adebowale were even more interested in going to Syria and Somalia , not Nigeria, to fight with their "brothers". This alone speaks volume to intelligence experts and level-headed people as per what is going on here. I.e the radicalisation of young Britons into "brotherhood fundamentalism". The sort so powerful it indoctrinates young Britons, including caucasians, to the point many ended up in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan et al fighting beside their Moslem "brothers and sisters".

What is important is that lessons will be learnt from this and failings inspected. Nigerians can 'witch hunt' themselves myopically all they want but those who see what needs to be seen and constantly strive to make their nation better have already accepted that "British young men" are being indoctrinated in hatred, within the UK, towards acting against the interest of "their own Country". No matter how the attention-seeking nature of some Nigerians lead them towards making this about Nigeria the facts revealed, when inspected dispassionately and logically, will show that focus, rightfully, cannot be on Nigeria for UK decision-makers and those concerned with the security of the Country.

7 Likes

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Nobody: 10:48am On May 24, 2013
AnanseK:
Why is christianity becoming less attractive to these guys? Are these marginalised and frustrated persons just looking for "vengeance" against the society? Is islam attractive to them because of it's conflict with the west? Is it a case of your enemy's enemy is your friend or are they genuinely attracted by the basic tenents of islam? If it was in the 60's and 70's would they have become communist or hippies?
Hmm, interesting take.
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by johnie: 10:51am On May 24, 2013
Pedagogue:

One big fact about the UK is: No one will add 'Nigerian' to your status if you are representing the country in any capacity!
But if you dare commit a crime, your status will change from 'British' to 'British Nigerian' or 'Nigerian descent'- even if you've never been to Nigeria!

Nevertheless,

[color=#990000]We should ask ourselves why other countries in Africa have not 'produced' Abdulmuttalab and Dese 2 'Michael's'!!! And pls, don't tell me it's a fallout of the big size of the country!!!
If its abt size then China or India ought to have produced millions of terrorists!

2 narrow things down,Many naija parents (home and abroad) now spend more time hustling than bringing up their kids.
This is what you get when u don't have properly brought up children!!!
If you don't Instill the right values in your children at their formative years,d devil will !

[/color]

Ghanaian, 32 who pulled Britain's largest-ever bank fraud totaling £1.4 billion jailed 7 years

A Ghanaian rogue trader who almost brought down an international banking giant by losing £1.4billion was jailed yesterday for committing Britain’s biggest ever fraud.

http://www.www.africanoutlookonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5363:ghanaian-32-who-pulled-britains-largest-ever-bank-fraud-totaling-p14-billion-jailed-7-years&catid=29:courts-a-crime&Itemid=53

1 Like

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Desola(f): 10:52am On May 24, 2013
Krucifax: We should all stop trying to deny what the reality of the situation is. Yesterday some Nairalanders were putting op posts denying that they are Nigerians etc.

We have just found out that these two are yoruba men born in Nigeria and then emigrated to the U.K! My point is,they are very much Nigerians and we as a nation need to look in the mirror and ask ourselves some very hard questions. Why do we seem to breed some of the worlds most vile characters? Why do we consistently seem to be known for more bad things than good ones. The moral fiber of many Nigerians is very questionable and if you deny it,you are only deceiving yourself as the rest of the world seem to have made their minds up about us.

God bless you real good!

I had said in an older thread that Nigerians are predominantly criminalistics in nature but I was shouted down as a self loathing person who wished ill upon Nigeria but the truth surrounds us all. Nigeria and Nigerians are rotting away but rather than sit up and start to face hard facts and embark on reorientation we would rAther brush it off as a one off event.

Now is the time for us, this current generation, to start doing some serious work to redeem our image. It might take decades but we will get there. Clearly the generation before us have failed us, but the posterity of Nigeria now rests upon us.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by wonlasewonimi: 10:55am On May 24, 2013
Maxymilliano: Micheal? These killers, do they know the meaning of Micheal?

Angel that use swords.

1 Like

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Nobody: 10:56am On May 24, 2013
in my opinion, The beheading was done by a British citizen and not a Nigerian as speculated, his name does not confirm his nationality. This lunatic was born in the United Kingdom, never been to nigeria, issued a birth certificate in the UK and held a British passport. Suddenly he is now a Nigerian?...... This guy is not a Nigerian British born Michael 'Mujahid' Adeboloja with an accomplice beheaded a British Soldier on a street in Woolwich, London. Because he is not Gabriel Agbonlahor playing for Aston Villa and Three Lions, or Andrew Osagie, UK's reigning 800m champion, or Lawrence Okoye, British Discus Record Holder (68.24m), or Abiodun Oyepitan, British Olympic Silver and Gold Medalist, or Christine Ohuruogu, Beijing Olympic British Gold Medalist, or Eniola Aluko, British Olympic Female Football star, or Temi Fagbenle British Olympic Basketball queen, or several other thousands of British citizens with Nigerian connection who are making the country proud, it is being made to look like Nigeria has "shown itself again" in the action of that British boy who beheaded a soldier yesterday. Nigeria should just be left out of this please!

1 Like

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by ericgold(m): 10:56am On May 24, 2013
4 Play: MI5 spooks were last night facing tough questions about how the fanatics who butchered Drummer Lee Rigby in broad daylight had slipped through the net.

The two killers who beheaded the soldier in a Woolwich street had cropped up in “several investigations” by the security services in recent years, Whitehall sources revealed.

But MI5 did not suspect that Michael Adebolajo and his accomplice – named locally last night as Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale – were planning an attack, the sources said.

In another dramatic development, police revealed a man and a woman, both aged 29, had also been arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to commit murder.

The announcement followed raids on six properties yesterday – one in Saxilby, Lincs, another in Romford, Essex, and four in London.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/woolwich-attack-mi5-knew-killers-1907859

There's talk that he was born in Nigeria but became a naturalised British citizen after coming to the UK.
THE LONDON CANNIBAL IS A BRITISH CITIZEN, NOT A NIGERIAN. BE GUIDED..

When the going is good, everyone’s happy, no doubt success has so many friends. But, when the going is bad, everyone’s advised to answer his fathers’ name, funny people. Muhajid Michael Adeboloja, born in Lambeth, South London is a ‘complete’ Briton. I refuse to agree he is Nigerian-born British Citizen; he is British-born with the British passport not Nigerian. No one should tag him to Nigeria; I don’t think he has even been to Nigeria before. He did not learn the “Beheading” business in Nigeria; he was born and bred in the United Kingdom, not Nigeria. If he was good or a star, they thought him and brought him to stardom, why can’t they take responsibility of their Citizen now that he’s bad? All I know is, a young British man beheaded a British soldier in London, yesterday. NIGERIANS should be left out of this nonsense, do not intimidate us.

Come to think of it, would they have said he’s Nigerian if he’d won a “Gold medal” for them? Think. Whether good or bad, he is a British Citizen not a Nigerian by any standard, I refuse to agree. Do not paint Nigeria and Nigerians in bad light, we’re not terrorists. Although, some idiots have connived with Al Qaeda to destabilize the progress of this Country, that does not make us terrorists. The heinous act yesterday was perpetuated by a British Citizen, he is not a NIGERIAN. Do not trademark this Country, please. NIGERIANS shouldn’t accept this “bad name”.
Now, may I without fear or favor aver that I “TOTALLY CONDEMN” this ill-driven act by this British boy on his fellow Briton, it is inhumane and unacceptable. I do not know the religion that accepts beheading, I am yet to see in the “Holy BOOKS” where beheading is encouraged as a way of meeting GOD. Until then, I do not know his religion; he’s probably a cannibal or so. This is beyond religious intolerance, he is a sycophant and do not know his religion. Or, he probably lacked good grasp of the teachings of his religion.

May I call on the National Assembly and ALL NIGERIANS to reject this act and say ‘NO’ to the tag, he is not a Nigerian. Nigerians don’t butcher their Citizens like meat, only BOKO HARAM and their sponsors do so. Mind you, BOKO HARAMites aren’t Nigerians in the first place. True NIGERIANS accepts Western Education albeit, we condemn what happened in London.
Please, say ‘NO’ to the terrorist tag on NIGERIANS, we’re not terrorists.
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by toluene12: 10:58am On May 24, 2013
chris365:

you guys should have seen on AL-jazeera as they called those boys British. that's why i love that station."filled with professional journalists'

stop lying
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/europe/2013/05/201352405919938321.html

A new video has emerged of the two suspects, who appear to run at the police as they arrived at the scene of the crime.

They had been known to MI5 security services before the attack, reports said.

One man is believed to be 28-year-old Londoner Michael Adebolajo, who is of Nigerian descent, and is said to have converted to Islam 10 years ago.
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by ifebosco: 11:00am On May 24, 2013

We have just found out that these two are yoruba men born in Nigeria and then emigrated to the U.K! My point is,they are very much Nigerians and we as a nation need to look in the mirror and ask ourselves some very hard questions. Why do we seem to breed some of the worlds most vile characters? Why do we consistently seem to be known for more bad things than good ones. [b]The moral fiber of many Nigerians is very questionable [/b]and if you deny it,you are only deceiving yourself as the rest of the world seem to have made their minds up about us.
bolded,,thats what you have when you don´t have solid institutes inplace to cheak your people, blame the political elites in nigeria for not investing in education and also when you have youths in 21century in nigeria who still believes in fetish and religious things, instead to channel our brains to science and tecnology or even entrepreneurial spirit.
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by justwise(m): 11:01am On May 24, 2013
ericgold: THE LONDON CANNIBAL IS A BRITISH CITIZEN, NOT A NIGERIAN. BE GUIDED..

When the going is good, everyone’s happy, no doubt success has so many friends. But, when the going is bad, everyone’s advised to answer his fathers’ name, funny people. Muhajid Michael Adeboloja, born in Lambeth, South London is a ‘complete’ Briton. I refuse to agree he is Nigerian-born British Citizen; he is British-born with the British passport not Nigerian. No one should tag him to Nigeria; I don’t think he has even been to Nigeria before. He did not learn the “Beheading” business in Nigeria; he was born and bred in the United Kingdom, not Nigeria. If he was good or a star, they thought him and brought him to stardom, why can’t they take responsibility of their Citizen now that he’s bad? All I know is, a young British man beheaded a British soldier in London, yesterday. NIGERIANS should be left out of this nonsense, do not intimidate us.

Come to think of it, would they have said he’s Nigerian if he’d won a “Gold medal” for them? Think. Whether good or bad, he is a British Citizen not a Nigerian by any standard, I refuse to agree. Do not paint Nigeria and Nigerians in bad light, we’re not terrorists. Although, some idiots have connived with Al Qaeda to destabilize the progress of this Country, that does not make us terrorists. The heinous act yesterday was perpetuated by a British Citizen, he is not a NIGERIAN. Do not trademark this Country, please. NIGERIANS shouldn’t accept this “bad name”.
Now, may I without fear or favor aver that I “TOTALLY CONDEMN” this ill-driven act by this British boy on his fellow Briton, it is inhumane and unacceptable. I do not know the religion that accepts beheading, I am yet to see in the “Holy BOOKS” where beheading is encouraged as a way of meeting GOD. Until then, I do not know his religion; he’s probably a cannibal or so. This is beyond religious intolerance, he is a sycophant and do not know his religion. Or, he probably lacked good grasp of the teachings of his religion.

May I call on the National Assembly and ALL NIGERIANS to reject this act and say ‘NO’ to the tag, he is not a Nigerian. Nigerians don’t butcher their Citizens like meat, only BOKO HARAM and their sponsors do so. Mind you, BOKO HARAMites aren’t Nigerians in the first place. True NIGERIANS accepts Western Education albeit, we condemn what happened in London.
Please, say ‘NO’ to the terrorist tag on NIGERIANS, we’re not terrorists.

Boko haram not Nigerians?
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Cornel88(m): 11:02am On May 24, 2013
Maybe it is because he is not
Gabriel Agbonlahor
playing for Aston Villa and
the Three Lions, or
Andrew Osagie, UK's
reigning 800m champion,
or Lawrence Okoye, British
Discus Record
Holder (68.24m), or
Abiodun Oyepitan, British
Olympic Silver and Gold
Medalist, or Christine
Ohuruogu, Beijing Olympic
British Gold
Medalist, or Eniola Aluko,
British Olympic
Female Football star, or
Temi Fagbenle British
Olympic Basketball queen,
or several other
thousands of British
citizens with Nigerian
connection who are
making the country proud.
Nigeria should just be left
out of this neo-
colonial agenda. Please
pass this on.
Nigerians are a great
people and they are
usually
positive additions to any
culture they join.
Proudly Naija.
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Tgen: 11:09am On May 24, 2013
4 Play:

Accusing? 2 Nigerians in broad daylight and in front of eye witnesses murdered a soldier and you are talking of an accusation as if their actions are unproven.

shut up 4 play, how do u knw for sure that those guys are nigerians.
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by alexis(m): 11:10am On May 24, 2013
abes:

You and the lunatic poster you quoted have something in common, and that is 'hate' for a set of people, the lunatic poster has hate for people not from his ethnic background, and you have hate for people not from your religious background.

I must have pressed the wrong button huh. Please show me where the man that killed the female officers did so shouting Allah or in Allahs name? Your confusion is the difference when something is religious than when it is criminal.

Here is a video showing Michael Adebolajo with Anjem Choudary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VNftQwvsjgw

Digest that, then turn around and re-post

The same muslim cleric refused to condemn the attack and tried to rationalized it and said the act was as a result of British foreign policy - NONSENSE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SXCw9X3vRTs
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by justwise(m): 11:10am On May 24, 2013
Cornel88: Maybe it is because he is not
Gabriel Agbonlahor
playing for Aston Villa and
the Three Lions, or
Andrew Osagie, UK's
reigning 800m champion,
or Lawrence Okoye, British
Discus Record
Holder (68.24m), or
Abiodun Oyepitan, British
Olympic Silver and Gold
Medalist, or Christine
Ohuruogu, Beijing Olympic
British Gold
Medalist, or Eniola Aluko,
British Olympic
Female Football star, or
Temi Fagbenle British
Olympic Basketball queen,
or several other
thousands of British
citizens with Nigerian
connection who are
making the country proud.
Nigeria should just be left
out of this neo-
colonial agenda. Please
pass this on.
Nigerians are a great
people and they are
usually
positive additions to any
culture they join.
Proudly Naija.

You are over stretching the truth there.
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by manmustwac(m): 11:11am On May 24, 2013
It dose not matter they are still nigerian if they're nigerian parents had not been religious I doubt that they're children would turn out to be extremists
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by oxygen47: 11:11am On May 24, 2013
True Nigerians don't support evil. We hereby wash our hands off these boys and their involvement in this gory act. They are totally on their own. We say OYO to them

1 Like

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by bornosheikh: 11:12am On May 24, 2013
Nigerians don’t butcher their Citizens like meat, only BOKO HARAM and their sponsors do so...

NONSENSE...Nigerian Butchers dey plenty...especially violent, radical muslims

But the murder and beheading last December of Gideon Akaluka, a young Igbo trader who allegedly desecrated the Koran, and a new outbreak of riots in May have kept the city of three million people on a knife edge.

Akaluka was arrested in December after his wife allegedly used pages of the Koran as toilet paper for her baby. After he was imprisoned by the police, a group of Muslims broke into the jail, killed him, and walked around the city parading his severed head.

But Akaluka's lawyer said he had obtained affidavits which proved that his client was not at the compound at the time and that the woman allegedly guilty of the offence was not his wife. No one has been arrested for Akaluka's murder.
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by sixtusjr(m): 11:13am On May 24, 2013
No gold, they re rejected! D kill d refer em to Nigeria. Oyibo spoil dis world.
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Jonwesley(m): 11:14am On May 24, 2013
I expected the Nigerian embassy to have made a statement on this by now, even if the boys are British by origin, but the fact that they are of Nigerian descent we need to speak up against the act as silence on this matter could be misunderstood as a conspiracy. Remember the Abdulmutalab boy, this one a truely Nigerian who planned to burst up an American air liner- Delta Air lines on a Christmas eve and the attendant uproar it created around the World. Haba Nigeria, Obama just cancelled a visit to the country based on intelligence reports on security, why this one again now, which made Cameron to cut his stay short in Paris where he visited last week.
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Nobody: 11:14am On May 24, 2013
One_Naira:
Last time I checked, the terrorism war started because of Muslims went after non-muslims

Actually, it started way before that. Try 1948 when the Brits took Palestinian land and gave it to their brothers from other parts of Europe. Dont always just look at the "retaliation" in a fight, remember to also look at the initial action that caused "it" . Start from the beginning, not the end.

P.S: I do not in anyway agree with, or support, the murder of the British Soldier by the two murderers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Federal Republic Of Miyetti Allah At 61 - Independent.ng / 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK / Nigerian Army Using Guns Bought During Shagari Regime To Fight Boko Haram- Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.