Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,885 members, 7,956,334 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:11 AM

Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect (26251 Views)

Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge / Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale / Michael Adebowale, Is The Son Of A Probation Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Eldashab(m): 5:11pm On May 24, 2013
Abeg Seun is high time we get "Nairaland Application".
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Litmus: 5:28pm On May 24, 2013
aurenflani:

What did your masters referred to the murder of someone's grandpa, of not ethnicity motivated killing. U no get brain.

Quite frankly i expect the Muslim community to unreservedly apologize to the family of the murdered soldier, the soldiers at the woolwich barracks, the family of the British Nigerian men who committed that diabolic crime and the British Nation. They should accept that radicalization is taking place in some of their mosques and let it be known that they will cooperate with interested parties in fighting the perpetrators of these ideologies. Instead, what they did was argue that Islam does not endorse acts of murder and that the two Radicalized Nigerians are not Muslims because - and get this - they "converted to Islam" as if anyone is born christian or Muslim. Also they lunched a blitz on radio in which they shamelessly indulged in racist stereotypes such as - the act was gang-related and tried to position this in the notion of black as people who arn't educated,unemployed and disenfranchised, naturally barbaric and criminal-minded etc.
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 24, 2013
Gbawe:

Rather you will hear immigrants adduce the wrong reasons to why Olawale is not behaving like a "typical Yoruba boy" in Ibadan or why Kwame has criminal inclinations that "is not in our Fanti culture". The total disconnection from their children in a societal arrangement that systematically promotes said alienation is sadly and predictably inevitable because many African parents, in my opinion, reject the notion of bringing up British kids ,who have African origin, alongside the consideration that they must make an effort to gain a tolerant and flexible attitude that will help them understand certain negative societal influence on their children they must proactively plan for - with the overall focus on developing a balanced and productive adult member of society.

Without a doubt, societal set-up and challenges mean that British children of African immigrants have it tougher. African parents must be smart, obsessively devoted and ready to make sacrifices to negate what is becoming almost a trap against them innately feeding on their needs to be ,above all things, financially successful/independent while their children failing may be the real trade-off of this 'race'.

While they chase the pounds, with long shifts that keep them away from home, in a country still mentally and societally challenging for black folks, their children may go on to gain other mentors who make them feel better about themselves in the short term but are ultimately the wrong influence in the end. By the time the damage is done, it may be too late.

I am in complete agreement with everything you wrote.
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by VUVUZELA10: 6:00pm On May 24, 2013
Are they really Nigerians? Do they have Nigeria Passport? Do they know where Lagos and Abuja airports are located? Which primary and secondary school do they attend? The two Michaels are not Nigerians. They are British and Nigeria/Nigerians should not be associated with the animals
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 24, 2013
VUVUZELA10: Are they really Nigerians? Do they have Nigeria Passport? Do they know where Lagos and Abuja airports are located? Which primary and secondary school do they attend? The two Michaels are not Nigerians. They are British and Nigeria/Nigerians should not be associated with the animals
But it doesnt matter. They ARE of Nigerian descendent so yes they are Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by adetsim(m): 7:05pm On May 24, 2013
Pedagogue:

One big fact about the UK is: No one will add 'Nigerian' to your status if you are representing the country in any capacity!
But if you dare commit a crime, your status will change from 'British' to 'British Nigerian' or 'Nigerian descent'- even if you've never been to Nigeria!

Nevertheless,

We should ask ourselves why other countries in Africa have not 'produced' Abdulmuttalab and Dese 2 'Michael's'!!! And pls, don't tell me it's a fallout of the big size of the country!!! If its abt size then China or India ought to have produced millions of terrorists!

2 narrow things down,Many naija parents (home and abroad) now spend more time hustling than bringing up their kids.
This is what you get when u don't have properly brought up children!!!
If you don't Instill the right values in your children at their formative years,d devil will !

I support your factual comment 100%.
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by addicted268(f): 7:33pm On May 24, 2013
Dee60:

They are of Nigerian descent. British media has not done anything wrong. We are quick to claim that Obama is of Kenyan descent. There are Nigerians doing great things in this same UK. One is very prominent in the parliament. We are happy to be associated with them. We are happy when they link them to Nigeria. No sense denying that these guys are of Nigerian descent and they are of Yoruba descent as well. I am a Yoruba man, before yyou start screaming black and blue.

That said, you have lunatics in every country. These guys did not show the true Nigerian character. they showed lunatism. The British people are not accusing Nigeria. They are only pointing to their origin.

It is not right to just critize anything west or anything Nigerian.
1000likes
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Dee60: 9:58pm On May 24, 2013
Being of 'Nigerian descent' does not make him a Nigerian citizen. Why are there so many half illiterates in Nigeria today? Why all the fuss? The boys are of 'Nigerian descent' just like they say that Obama is of Kenyan descent!
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 24, 2013
dhardline: I think i know where all this is going.By accusing Nigerians in this recent events and possible in more to come it will make the world see us as a terrorist country and hence a gradual hatred for Nigerians starts to arise around the world then they will have the full support of the world nations to invade Nigeria with their drones and armies just like they did in Iraq and other places.

U seem to be thinking with ur anus! Nvr seen such a totally deluded and obscenely foolish reasoning in my entire life!!! Jesus christ!!! Re Nigerians really this deranged mentally? My! My! Goodness

*tufiakwa*
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by tintingz(m): 10:19pm On May 24, 2013
Uncanny Genius: They were manipulated. Because I wonder why they referred Afghanistan and others as their lands. This ws what happens when a stupid Christian converts to a devilish religion. He becomes worse and worse everyday.
and what will make a ''devouted'' christian coverts to Islam?
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Daphantom: 10:53pm On May 24, 2013
tintingz: and what will make a ''devouted'' christian coverts to Islam?

A devoted christian will NEVER convert to Islam by his own will.

1 Like

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by baby124: 10:59pm On May 24, 2013
Na wa ooo. Case of two Michaels fighting as mujahid. Is this a sci-fi film or what
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by UyiIredia(m): 11:36pm On May 24, 2013
Gbawe:

My good man, the British Government is doing no such thing. It may appear so if one links the British government directly to be one and same as British Press - especially propagandist, xenophobic, anti-immigration and sometimes openly buffoon-like tabloids such as the Sun, Mirror et al.

The facts coming through and real occurrences so far, not misplaced and incongruous paranoia about some "crackdown" against Nigerians, show that decision-makers totally see what matter and will direct focus on actions that can prevent a repeat of this horrific episode - not unhelpful 'witch hunts'.

Boris Johnson, London Mayor, has exclusively told Londoners to go about their business as "they have nothing to fear" because intelligence available has shown these two, at this point in time, have no organised extended connections worth worrying about. They are not conclusively linked with any terrorist groups abroad let alone Nigeria for that matter. In short, their activities intelligence agencies must focus on is 'localised' to "their Country". We all heard Adebolajo ranting about "bring our troops back".

The pair of attackers were known to M15 and only ever considered as peripheral figures who were noticed for affiliations to other unmentioned men under investigation. I would personally believe such unmentioned 'men of interest' to be the likes of Omar Bakri, now domiclied abroad, who was head of the disbanded Al-Muhajiroun organisation that is suspected to have radicalised Adeboloja. I believe Adebowale was thwarted in an effort to travel to Somalia , not Nigeria, ostensibly to link up up with other proponents of fundamentalist terror there.

Bottom line is that we all can benefit from learning more about the facts to note the thinking of policy-makers in Britain. I don't think they are playing the blame game or focusing on Nigeria even if Nigerians themselves remain about sentiments and "notice me" victimised mentality that always leads them to make everything, self-destructively, about themselves when they would be better served looking at issues dispassionately.

The mood amongst politicians, think tanks and policy makers in Britain, as I discern it, is very much one focusing on how intelligence must operate more effectively to prevent young Britons being radicalised by extremists to the point they are willing to act against the interest of their Country.

Very, very well said.
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by UyiIredia(m): 11:41pm On May 24, 2013
Gbawe:

Same here but please do not take their reportage as the exclusive position of the Government. The 'gutter' press in the UK, especially with the intention of hijacking high emotions at times like this, often make poorly-concealed attempts at sublimimally goading the public - assumed unthinking and unintelligent - to support a wider and long term goal such as aggressive crackdown against immigration and full pull-out from the EU etcetera.

The Government knows what it knows and intelligent Britons, despite the antics of the press, are not engaging in hysteria and "get the foreign offenders" witch hunts that dominate the approach of the sentimental and often poorly-educated audience tabloid press report for.

Most sensible Britons have refused to be distracted and have been saying "these guys are as British as we all are".
I listened to "London is listening" radio interactive show yesterday hosted by Vanessa Feltz. I even tried to phone in and comments but lines were very busy. Despite Nigerians making a whole show of this and, in a manner reminiscent of self-immolation, demonizing themselves, not many on the show had time for the origin of the parents of the young men. Focus was on how Adeboloja spoke in a "London accent".

The show host herself, Vanessa Feltz, confessed to being shocked after the 7/7/2005 bombing to begin indignantly demanding "border control" only to shamefully realise that these are "British boys" indoctrinated in the UK to act against their Nation !!!!! Yesterday her approach was different - of course to be expected from those who can dispassionately learn valuable lessons from events even if previously ignorant. A thing I cannot say for many Nigerians who, as you stated, need to change their mentality .

Feltz and many commentators fully concurred that these young men are British and thus present a new challenge that must be approached intelligently without hysteria or a focus on race, religion, parental origin etcetera. They were not trained abroad to come and harm British people. These were young men, one even born in the London, who were British by every standard mature/unemotional folks ascribe citizenship. Rightfully, focus must shift onto those radicalising young Britons within the borders of the UK because, for a proactive nation, these are the people to worry about since good border control means you can keep out majority of foreign terrorist elements. Every balanced adult accepts that it is the Britons who may potentially turn against their Nation, like Adebolajo and Adebowale, the Country must join hands to monitor better, neutralise or , if possible, 'de-radicalise'. Important also will be a focus on destroying the influence of British and foreign-born radical clerics ( Abu Hamza, Omar Bakri, Abu Qatada et al) on impressionable and disenfranchised young Britons. In other words, a battle for the hearts and minds of young Britons.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_July_2005_London_bombings

Adebolajo and Adebowale were even more interested in going to Syria and Somalia , not Nigeria, to fight with their "brothers". This alone speaks volume to intelligence experts and level-headed people as per what is going on here. I.e the radicalisation of young Britons into "brotherhood fundamentalism". The sort so powerful it indoctrinates young Britons, including caucasians, to the point many ended up in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan et al fighting beside their Moslem "brothers and sisters".

What is important is that lessons will be learnt from this and failings inspected. Nigerians can 'witch hunt' themselves myopically all they want but those who see what needs to be seen and constantly strive to make their nation better have already accepted that "British young men" are being indoctrinated in hatred, within the UK, towards acting against the interest of "their own Country". No matter how the attention-seeking nature of some Nigerians lead them towards making this about Nigeria the facts revealed, when inspected dispassionately and logically, will show that focus, rightfully, cannot be on Nigeria for UK decision-makers and those concerned with the security of the Country.

Once again, very, very well said.
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by UyiIredia(m): 11:42pm On May 24, 2013
ericgold: THE LONDON CANNIBAL IS A BRITISH CITIZEN, NOT A NIGERIAN. BE GUIDED..

When the going is good, everyone’s happy, no doubt success has so many friends. But, when the going is bad, everyone’s advised to answer his fathers’ name, funny people. Muhajid Michael Adeboloja, born in Lambeth, South London is a ‘complete’ Briton. I refuse to agree he is Nigerian-born British Citizen; he is British-born with the British passport not Nigerian. No one should tag him to Nigeria; I don’t think he has even been to Nigeria before. He did not learn the “Beheading” business in Nigeria; he was born and bred in the United Kingdom, not Nigeria. If he was good or a star, they thought him and brought him to stardom, why can’t they take responsibility of their Citizen now that he’s bad? All I know is, a young British man beheaded a British soldier in London, yesterday. NIGERIANS should be left out of this nonsense, do not intimidate us.

Come to think of it, would they have said he’s Nigerian if he’d won a “Gold medal” for them? Think. Whether good or bad, he is a British Citizen not a Nigerian by any standard, I refuse to agree. Do not paint Nigeria and Nigerians in bad light, we’re not terrorists. Although, some idiots have connived with Al Qaeda to destabilize the progress of this Country, that does not make us terrorists. The heinous act yesterday was perpetuated by a British Citizen, he is not a NIGERIAN. Do not trademark this Country, please. NIGERIANS shouldn’t accept this “bad name”.
Now, may I without fear or favor aver that I “TOTALLY CONDEMN” this ill-driven act by this British boy on his fellow Briton, it is inhumane and unacceptable. I do not know the religion that accepts beheading, I am yet to see in the “Holy BOOKS” where beheading is encouraged as a way of meeting GOD. Until then, I do not know his religion; he’s probably a cannibal or so. This is beyond religious intolerance, he is a sycophant and do not know his religion. Or, he probably lacked good grasp of the teachings of his religion.

May I call on the National Assembly and ALL NIGERIANS to reject this act and say ‘NO’ to the tag, he is not a Nigerian. Nigerians don’t butcher their Citizens like meat, only BOKO HARAM and their sponsors do so. Mind you, BOKO HARAMites aren’t Nigerians in the first place. True NIGERIANS accepts Western Education albeit, we condemn what happened in London.
Please, say ‘NO’ to the terrorist tag on NIGERIANS, we’re not terrorists.

He is a Nigerian citizen by virtue of the fact that his parents are Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by UyiIredia(m): 12:03am On May 25, 2013
Dee60: Being of 'Nigerian descent' does not make him a Nigerian citizen. Why are there so many half illiterates in Nigeria today? Why all the fuss? The boys are of 'Nigerian descent' just like they say that Obama is of Kenyan descent!

You are uninformed. Go read the Nigerian constitutions they are Nigerians by virtue of ancestry.
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by GHSwagg: 12:17am On May 25, 2013
Na waa for Naija ooo. cry cry cry cry cry grin
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by ChimaAdeoye: 12:25am On May 25, 2013
I'm ashamed. grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by isalegan2: 12:33am On May 25, 2013
Maxymilliano: Micheal? These killers, do they know the meaning of Micheal?

wonlasewonimi:

[size=14pt]Angel that use swords.[/size]

You, sir, are a legend.

1 Like

Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Nobody: 4:59am On May 25, 2013
The pesin hiding posts should have hidden this Yoruba indeed! Thought ethnically motivated insults are not allowed on nairaland anymore or is someone promoting same?
TheBookWorm: These two Nigerian (Yoruba) men or animals have brought shame not only to their families, but to all Nigerians.

They were given so many opportunities living in the UK that many Nigerians living in Nigeria can only dream about and what did they do with that wasted opportunity? These men took the life of an innocent man who committed no harm to them.

These despicable creatures deserve whatever is coming to them in this life and the afterlife if you believe in an afterlife.
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Zinosalexander(m): 8:12am On May 25, 2013
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by tintingz(m): 9:06am On May 25, 2013
Daphantom:

A devoted christian will NEVER convert to Islam by his own will.
dont get what you meant by ''in his own will'' reading from the report, his parents are still devouted christians, his partner is also an ex christian and he(Micheal Adebolajo) converted to Islam...
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by redsun(m): 9:34am On May 25, 2013
I used to think every black person knows that asians are more racist than oyinbos themselves.For them to be falling for their tricks just show how empty headed most black youths in uk have become these days.They don't think much of themselves and they tend to make easy targets for predators with ulterior motives.

No role models,not even in africa and nothing to look forward to.It is a hopeless situation,especially for kids with religious parents,be it christianity or islam,who themselves doesn't know what the problems are.They distort kids minds from early age by making them think that there are some kind of mysterious powers that are responsible for actions.The powers they should pray to to be smart,successful and happy.And in so doing,deprived them of their sense of reasoning,responsibility and rationality.
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Noiseless2: 10:00am On May 25, 2013
Spin doctor, sorry you talking to a proud Biafran and you can spin your way out this time so save that for your fellow shameless nigerians.

Yes FAROUK ABDULMUTALAB, the underwear suicide bomber kid had hypocrites like yourself trying too hard to spin their way out in their quest to distant their country's name from his evil, in the end the result is a land giving birth to BOKO HARAM, honestly the real problem your country and your people have is hypocrites like you.

KEEP SPINNING IT'S IN YOUR BLOOD!
Gbawe:

Must people like you display prejudice with everything? Can you never ever rise above your partisan, prejudicial and sectional outlook? No one has denied their Nigerian origin. Rather, people are saying , appropriately, that they are British citizens. Nigeria is not involved in this at all.

Truly intelligent folks know that the societies individuals live in from birth, or for a very long time, is their core influence. Only an unsophisticated or totally prejudiced person would hold otherwise.

Appropriately, again highlighting the lack of political/general sophistication and lack of maturity of Nigerians mentioned here regularly, many Britons themselves unanimously accept that these are British young men who have taken the wrong path. The UK will move on to find solutions.

Meanwhile Nigerians, because of innate predisposition to prejudice and an obsession with stereotyping others, as we see here and for the past few days, will remain arguing over the nationhood of these young men. This is why solutions are not forthcoming in Nigeria.

Everyone is into blaming other ethnic groups instead of accepting that a Nigerian messed up and we must all deal with it. Nigerians have now exported this ethnocentric behaviour to issues that does not concern them and that stakeholders (Britons) are dealing with in unity and stoicism. If it suits you, as a Party likely unconnected with any of this, to keep shouting that the two murderers are Nigerian and not British, then carry on displaying that ignorance for the world to see. Britons themselves, the intelligent ones at least, are dealing with this from the perspective that some aberrant Britons have done a terrible thing. Their friends from British schools, not Nigeria, have been on TV testifying to their character in a show that they lived just as other British youngsters did.

The Prime Minister, Deputy Prime Ministers, society leaders et al have come out to say that these are "British young men" who have committed a heinous crime. Yet you are here talking self-importantly, and without a sense of perspective, about Abdulmutallab and Boko Haram. No one one has blamed Nigeria or associated her with this but mainly Nigerians themselves who clearly do not mean their nation well with their obsession of carrying the 'wahala' of others on their own head. What has rightly being established is that they are British men of Nigerian origin. One has to wonder what is wrong with Nigerians that leads to their constant attention-seeking antics.
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Nobody: 11:21am On May 25, 2013
A man thats born and bred in England--- and who more than likely has never been outside Europe---- is now being claimed by Nigerians as their own based on that trash piece of paper even their Govt. officials dont respect they call a Constitution. lmao So, what does the British constitution say about the lads? Are they British according to English laws or Nigerians?

SMH too many dunces.
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Nobody: 11:24am On May 25, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

He is a Nigerian citizen by virtue of the fact that his parents are Nigerians.

Yes: Thats IF he decided to claim Nigerian citizenship because he was born somewhere else . You dont force someone born, domiciled and recognized from birth as a citizen of another country to become your national just because of what your constitution says.
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by justwise(m): 11:28am On May 25, 2013
kingoflag:

Yes: Thats IF he decided to claim Nigerian citizenship because he was born somewhere else . You dont force someone born, domiciled and recognized from birth as a citizen of another country to become your national just because of what your constitution says.

Why do we call Peter Odemwingie a Nigerian?
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Nobody: 11:38am On May 25, 2013
justwise:

Why do we call Peter Odemwingie a Nigerian?

Did you read what I wrote?! Peter Odemwingie is Uzbek but also chose to claim Nigerian citizenship. That clause youre all quoting is partly to clarify for whoever decides to claim Nigerian Citizenship if they werent born there. You can say "Well, based on so, so, and so I am Nigerian". Its not for someone that has no interest in the country. I'll ask you two questions so you can understand how citizenship rules work.

1. If those boys had been arrested in Afghanistan and accused of these same crimes which country would go to their rescue demanding their release: UK or Nigeria?

2. Assume a person of Nigerian descent was born and raised in, say, Norway---and lets further assume that Norway is not visa-free to Nigeria--- if they landed at the International Airport in Lagos and presented their Norwegian passport to immigration authorities with no Nigerian visa you think that person would be allowed entry into the country?

Exactly, there you got your answer. They are British, not Nigerians.
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Litmus: 11:40am On May 25, 2013
I consider myself Nigerian although born in the Uk.There are those born of Nigerian parentage who do not consider themselves Nigerian. Nigerian culture largely view persons of Nigerian parentage as Nigerians. Besides, those of Nigerian parentage whether or not they consider themselves Nigerians have intrinsic Nigerian character.The two Muslim murderers, for instance, exhibited the well-known Nigerian courage (unfortunately, in this instance) also the Nigerian politeness and manners was shown in the bizare instance when one was making apologies to Mothers/women. Few Africans, except perhaps Somalians, would show such mad courage, charging police car shooting at you.

Still, the Muslim community have a lot to answer for and they should quickly stand up and take responsibility and take action to curb these radicalization.

Anyway condolences to Rigby and Family.

or yes, please donate here: http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Gbawe: 11:43am On May 25, 2013
Noiseless2: Spin doctor, sorry you talking to a proud Biafran and you can spin your way out this time so save that for your fellow shameless nigerians.

Yes FAROUK ABDULMUTALAB, the underwear suicide bomber kid had hypocrites like yourself trying too hard to spin their way out in their quest to distant their country's name from his evil, in the end the result is a land giving birth to BOKO HARAM, honestly the real problem your country and your people have is hypocrites like you.

KEEP SPINNING IT'S IN YOUR BLOOD!

Shut up. You are just another example, like Adebolajo and Adebowale, of the harm an unthinking and indoctrination-driven outlook causes. You claim to be a "proud Biafran" yet what is your business with what is being discussed here if not that hatred for others that you are indoctrinated with means you must always open your attention-seeking mouth? Carry on seeing others as your "enemies" with spin "in their blood". If you think I give a damn what prejudiced, twisted and lost souls like you think, then you must not appreciate that I have no time for losers like you.

Your own ignorant and hateful outlook, hardened by indoctrination from birth, will condemn you to eventual failure in life same as these two went down the wrong path because they swallowed the deceptive message of others that may have made them feel better about the wrong choices they took and should be held responsible for.
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Nobody: 11:45am On May 25, 2013
Litmus: I consider myself Nigerian although born in the Uk.There are those born of Nigerian parentage who do not consider themselves Nigerian. Nigerian culture largely view person of Nigerian parentage Nigerian. Besides, those of Nigerian parentage whether or not they consider themselves Nigerians have intrinsic Nigerian character.The two Muslim murderers, for instance, exhibited the well-known Nigerian courage, unfortunately, in this instance; also the Nigerian politeness and manners was shown in the bizare instance when one was making apologies to Mothers/women. Few Africans, except perhaps Somalians, would show such mad courage, charging police car shooting at you.

Still, the Muslim community have a lot to answer for and they should quickly stand up and take responsibility and take action to curb these radicalization.

Anyway condolences to Rigby and Family.

Whats this one saying? Nigerian courage? lmaooo The same Nigerians that look on as their politicians enslave them everyday? I could as well characterize it as "Middle-Eastern Courage" since its terror we're talking about here.

And as for your "Nigerian Politeness" that could also be described as "British Politeness" since the English are known to be polite.

"Few Africans, except perhaps Somalians, would show such mad courage, charging police car shooting at you" ?!? If youre crazed and determined then youre just crazed and determined, it has nothing to do with your nationality, but you as an individual.
Re: Michael Oluwatobi Adebowale Is The 2nd Woolwich Suspect by Litmus: 11:47am On May 25, 2013
kingoflag:

Whats this one saying? Nigerian courage? lmaooo The same Nigerians that look on as their politicians enslave them everyday? I could as well characterize it as "Middle-Eastern Courage" since its terror we're talking about here.

And as for your "Nigerian Politeness" that could also be described as "British Politeness" since the English are known to be polite.

"Few Africans, except perhaps Somalians, would show such mad courage, charging police car shooting at you" ?!? If youre crazed and determined then youre just crazed and determined, it has nothing to do with your nationality, but you as an individual.

Calm down, hate blinds...

Donate below

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DSS Agents Kill Policeman In Cold Blood / Akpabio Under Fire For Linking Soldiers’ Killing To Mercenaries / ‘Adeosun Suspended Gwarzo For Not Stopping Oando Forensic Audit’ - DailyTrust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.