Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) (23541 Views)

MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) / LASTMA Officers Arrest Military,NSCDC Officers Driving On BRT Lane In Lagos(pics / I Will Boost Nigeria’s International Profile When I Buy Arsenal - Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by ebankole: 11:46pm On May 25, 2013
NOW THIS IS STH GOOD FOR OTHERS TO FOLLOW...COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by Inik(m): 12:02am On May 26, 2013
What a thread grin grin grin grin
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by EkoIle1: 12:03am On May 26, 2013
Wetin all this back n forth get to do with Lagos?

Abeg shield swords and lets get back to the thread..
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by ebankole: 12:08am On May 26, 2013
lagos is damn gettin better haters shud fall down and die...lets embrace good things when we see one..ok

2 Likes

Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by SpicyMimi(f): 12:26am On May 26, 2013
Oh my Dear Lagos, I Just love you so much! To hell with haters! angry
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by SpicyMimi(f): 12:28am On May 26, 2013
If u know u aren't a Lagosian, don't bother spilling thrash cause it wil do u no good bt more bitterness fO̶̷̩̥̊͡Я ursef, so just shut it!
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by Garrithe1st: 12:41am On May 26, 2013
@Desola n Rossik..

Pls sheathe ur swords, you're destroying this thread. We can argue but we don't have to "go down low" because of our varied opinions..

P.S. My next caution will come in the form of hot slaps for you both. Don't say I didn't warn you..

cool cool
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by EkoIle1: 1:03am On May 26, 2013

International Republican Institute (IRI) & US Agency for International Development (USAID) visited the Governor of Lagos with R & B Power House Banky W for a documentary hosted by Banky W.

Banky who is presently on set for MNET TV series “Jacob Cross” in South Africa tells us “The documentary is about promoting democracy in Nigeria through the youths of
Nigeria, and it included an interview with Governor Fashola, I had a nice time”

The song “Change” featuring Skales, Wiz, Niyola, Banky W and Shaydee on the Empire Mates State of Mind album will also be used in the documentary
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by chukxie(m): 1:09am On May 26, 2013
Nice job, Rossik !
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by EkoIle1: 1:12am On May 26, 2013
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by EkoIle1: 1:13am On May 26, 2013
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by EkoIle1: 1:14am On May 26, 2013
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by EkoIle1: 1:16am On May 26, 2013
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by EkoIle1: 1:17am On May 26, 2013
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by EkoIle1: 1:17am On May 26, 2013
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by EkoIle1: 1:18am On May 26, 2013
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by EkoIle1: 1:19am On May 26, 2013
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by EkoIle1: 1:19am On May 26, 2013
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by SpicyMimi(f): 1:20am On May 26, 2013
Great job! I was about uploading same pics, upload more please.
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by EkoIle1: 1:20am On May 26, 2013
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by EkoIle1: 1:21am On May 26, 2013
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by Gbawe: 1:22am On May 26, 2013
django1: Lagos seems to be far ahead of other places in nigeria.

Bayelsa should have being like this by now if not for the crack heads governing that state!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by EkoIle1: 1:23am On May 26, 2013
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by cfours: 1:26am On May 26, 2013
TheBookWorm: These pictures are simply amazing!

Lagos has a chance to become an international city just like Hong Kong, Dubai, London and New York City where all nationalities are welcomed.

Eko o ni baje o!

I agree
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by EkoIle1: 1:28am On May 26, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Saraki, Dogara, Atiku, Others Will Soon Return To PDP – Nnaji / Civil Defence Arrests 50 Herdsmen For Bearing Arms / NNPC Discovers Oil In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.