Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) (23546 Views)

MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) / LASTMA Officers Arrest Military,NSCDC Officers Driving On BRT Lane In Lagos(pics / I Will Boost Nigeria’s International Profile When I Buy Arsenal - Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by EkoIle1: 1:30am On May 26, 2013

Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by EkoIle1: 1:32am On May 26, 2013
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by EkoIle1: 1:35am On May 26, 2013
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by ChimaAdeoye: 2:56am On May 26, 2013
Thank God we are having world standard cities in nigeria
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by EkoIle1: 4:18am On May 26, 2013

Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by KingPradas(m): 4:30am On May 26, 2013
ROSSIK, Jonathan NEVER PAID YOUR SALARY SO NOW YOU'RE ACN AGENT ? grin
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 5:26am On May 26, 2013
LASGIDI !!!
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by Symphony007: 6:19am On May 26, 2013
Desola: *rolling eyes*

The more western you look is the determining factor of you success or rising profile. Oshisko!

All I see is falseness
so what do you want to see? Mud houses and palm fronts as roof? Your comment was really unsetteling!!!
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 9:06am On May 26, 2013
Nice pics. lol at the hidden comments grin

1 Like

Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 10:32am On May 26, 2013
See porting,
Desola to pdp
Rossik to apc

Nice pics

1 Like

Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by johnwilson20101: 11:48am On May 26, 2013
The Debt crisis that is being created may be unprecedented for future Lagosians.
The debt profile has risen to a peak under tinubu and fashola
The PIB Is important
Many people are celebrities in mediocrity
Lagos is not working
EKO BAJE OO
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by ejiyke2007(m): 11:54am On May 26, 2013
nice
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by Lachynos2k2(m): 12:03pm On May 26, 2013
my free 15 mb don finish....why did I click on this thread? damn
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by 190: 12:35pm On May 26, 2013
definately NOT THE LAGOS i saw recently

make NIGERIANS DEY TALK TRUE FOR ONCE grin grin grin
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by Inik(m): 12:36pm On May 26, 2013
Lachynos2k2: my free 15 mb don finish....why did I click on this thread? damn
grin grin grin grin Subscribe to a data plan and turn off pictures in your browser

1 Like

Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by Inik(m): 12:43pm On May 26, 2013
This is the type of thread that Eko ile relishes. Look at him happily flooding the thread with recycled pictures cheesy If its a thread for pictures from Akwa ibom, rivers, enugu or Anambra states he will be up in arms trying hard to derail the thread, insulting the posters and comparing the pictures with that of lagos angry

5 Likes

Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by Revolva(m): 12:54pm On May 26, 2013
who is that nincompoo dat said there is no too much new your city out side manhantan....haha are you brain dead.. and by the way Lagos is just a small city when compared to the likes of western countries cities.... and lagos is just 2 percent planned..the remaining part of lagos is nonsense...not planned..only the island and ikoyi..areas are planned...even lekki desite it expensive structures is not even planned... surulere and festac..town. are planned but its decaying.the rest area of lagos are just slums...mega slums
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by 4chi: 12:59pm On May 26, 2013
190: definately NOT THE LAGOS i saw recently

...thats what happens when the folks you roll with are losers living in the slums of Alaba,ladipo, okoko and ajamgbadi

3 Likes

Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 26, 2013
Obiagelli: See porting,
Desola to pdp
Rossik to apc

Nice pics

Lol! Times are hard!
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:14pm On May 26, 2013
asorocker: Can somebody post the real pictures of Bariga, Shomolu, Ojota, Ketu, Alausa, Ajegunle, Ajah, Mushin , Ladipo, Oshodi , Mafoluku,Mile2 for the world to see.
1. If those places doeant exist, people like u won't get a room in lagos! Even at the crowded berger, ketu, ikosi or magodo, u knw u sweat to get a self contain at N250/yr.

2. Not everyone can live at washington, las vegas or miami. U knw dt too.
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:15pm On May 26, 2013
4chi:

...thats what happens when the folks you roll with are losers living in the slums of Alaba,ladipo, okoko and ajamgbadi
ouch!!! Truth hurts!

1 Like

Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by SpicyMimi(f): 1:24pm On May 26, 2013

Ddfinitely you haven't been to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by SpicyMimi(f): 1:26pm On May 26, 2013
Revolva: who is that nincompoo dat said there is no too much new your city out side manhantan....haha are you brain dead.. and by the way Lagos is just a small city when compared to the likes of western countries cities.... and lagos is just 2 percent planned..the remaining part of lagos is nonsense...not planned..only the island and ikoyi..areas are planned...even lekki desite it expensive structures is not even planned... surulere and festac..town. are planned but its decaying.the rest area of lagos are just slums...mega slums
Hater! Keep hating! *dancing etighi*
Eko ile! Lagos the Mega City tongue
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by AjCityOne: 1:42pm On May 26, 2013
phantom: so there is much to NY outside manhattan......now is there much to lagos outside what you postedi definitely dont think so.....and why in the world would you define 'rising international profile' as a few white dudes and chicks posing in some lagos malls?
i can invite a few of my white friends over to my village for pictures....at the end of the day its still a village!

Ode, atleast before you open your mouth you should know the defination of white dude. And besides white dude doesn't raise Lagos profile Asian, gulf nation and the Arabian is where the new money is. Bad belle, you they work for Nursing home 60 hours a week wiping old white dudes yansh and you want come diss my beloved city Lagos. Koni da fun iyalaye o.
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by collynzo2(m): 1:48pm On May 26, 2013
Abagworo:

I agree with you 100%. Its more like uncontrolled urbanization than actual development. There's so much wealth in the city but not much edifice that reflects it. Even the thousand and one oil companies have no high rise offices. They rather use containers and makeshift offices.
What do you mean? This is just a pic I took immediately I saw your post, there are many more. You people shouldn't just lie on your bed and make conclusions

Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by collynzo2(m): 1:54pm On May 26, 2013
Lachynos2k2: my free 15 mb don finish....why did I click on this thread? damn
So you still allow these people to give you limits? smh. I watched champions league final live on my laptop last night using my MTN magic sim. I couldn't have done that even with a 10k subscription
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 26, 2013
fake lifestyles..

1 Like

Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 26, 2013
undecided omoh just tell me say dat porsche car show na for Lagos...and that bar beach, wich kyn persin fit clean dat place up undecided
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by DaLover(m): 2:14pm On May 26, 2013

this one na photoshop lagos... its all they have to show us after the years of FG spending crude oil and oil palm money on the place..
I doubt these people have ever been to places in this same Africa like Cairo, Tripoly or Johansburg...shame no go let them post these pictures and at the same time add rising international proffile as description...

Anyhow my people say craze man no dey shame
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by Inik(m): 2:24pm On May 26, 2013
This sales girl on the white top is damn hot!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by musiwa26: 2:27pm On May 26, 2013
i dont see any different since i left nigeria.. most of those building are old.. apart from KFC..
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by sage2(m): 2:38pm On May 26, 2013
Life is not fair. In this same Lagos, this is where some humans live. The government need to do something for the less privilege. We all cannot afford Ikoyi and VI.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Launches First Locally-built Motorcycles / Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime / FG Cancels NIMASA University Project, Seeks Payment Refund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.