Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) (23544 Views)

MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) / LASTMA Officers Arrest Military,NSCDC Officers Driving On BRT Lane In Lagos(pics / I Will Boost Nigeria’s International Profile When I Buy Arsenal - Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by EkoIle1: 8:55pm On May 26, 2013
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by EkoIle1: 9:00pm On May 26, 2013

Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by EkoIle1: 9:02pm On May 26, 2013
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by EkoIle1: 9:04pm On May 26, 2013
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by Mogidi: 9:05pm On May 26, 2013
Eko Ile:

See ignorance.. You mind telling us exactly how the FG built Lagos and what they built precisely?

Why even lose sleep over Jibowu instead of your zero development village?

In a few years people will say Abuja was not built by Fed govt oil money. According to Eko Ile, Lagos was built by "Ororo" money not crude oil money.
I wonder when this Eko Ile will use his God given comedic talent instead of wasting time working as boy boy to Fashola.
Then again, methinks Fashola pays more but to be happy bro use your talent and make us all laugh. The joke's been on you as far back as I can remember. Enjoy!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by EkoIle1: 9:05pm On May 26, 2013
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by oseiwe(m): 9:07pm On May 26, 2013
Wonderful view. This is wat should be projected. Why would some pple come here and start talking of bariga? I blive lagos is lagos island, u can add V.I, ikoyi and lekki too. Person wey dey stay ikorodu go wan still talk for dis thread too. I love dose view from marina street, I miss passing dere.
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by EkoIle1: 9:07pm On May 26, 2013
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by Mogidi: 9:11pm On May 26, 2013
[size=14pt]REAL LAGOS[/size]

Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by EkoIle1: 9:12pm On May 26, 2013

Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by EkoIle1: 9:14pm On May 26, 2013
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 26, 2013
^^^^^^

See bad belleee! grin

Na waa! I was curious to see about 20 "guests" lurking in the shadows watching this thread!
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by Mogidi: 9:16pm On May 26, 2013
[size=18pt]REAL LAGOS[/size]

Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by asorocker: 9:16pm On May 26, 2013
Now that yorubas have claimed and coveted Lagos, Can the PDP Led Government either create a new commercial capital and move the remaining National Assets and Establishment in Lagos to Abuja or the New Commercial Capital.
These would allow yorubas to develop Lagos wholly and at a faster pace than presently.

The National Assets and Establishment include the International Oil companies, the Central banking supervisory offices and NNPC, the Shippers Council , NPA and the other establishment relating to the Maritime
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by EkoIle1: 9:17pm On May 26, 2013

Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by EkoIle1: 9:19pm On May 26, 2013
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 26, 2013
asorocker: Now that yorubas have claimed and coveted Lagos, Can the PDP Led Government either create a new commercial capital and move the remaining National Assets and Establishment in Lagos to Abuja or the New Commercial Capital.
These would allow yorubas to develop Lagos wholly and at a faster pace than presently.

The National Assets and Establishment include the International Oil companies, the Central banking supervisory offices and NNPC, the Shippers Council , NPA and the other establishment relating to the Maritime

The Federal government does not own the oil companies, and there are branches of the central bank in every state. Try again.

2 Likes

Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by EkoIle1: 9:21pm On May 26, 2013
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by EkoIle1: 9:24pm On May 26, 2013
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by EkoIle1: 9:26pm On May 26, 2013
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by EkoIle1: 9:27pm On May 26, 2013
Aigbofa:

The Federal government does not own the oil companies, and there are branches of the central bank in every state. Try again.

Are you minding the ignorant illiterates... lmao
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by EkoIle1: 9:27pm On May 26, 2013
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by EkoIle1: 9:28pm On May 26, 2013
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by EkoIle1: 9:29pm On May 26, 2013
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by Diasporan(m): 9:30pm On May 26, 2013
Eko Ile:

And how is Nigeria going to move forward? With silly and laughable rubbish like they are taking pictures with HD camera as if HD cameras magically creates the images in the pictures.

Even with the rest of your rubbish and thoughtless post, you sound even more comical.

I pity people like you that can't engage in decent conversation without behaving like a tout.Must you throw insults in order to make your point?You really need social orientation
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by EkoIle1: 9:30pm On May 26, 2013
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by EkoIle1: 9:33pm On May 26, 2013
Diasporan:
[s]I pity people like you that can't engage in decent conversation without behaving like a tout.Must you throw insults in order to make your point?You really need social orientation[/s]

People like you need to worry more about your disgruntleness, unintelligent talk and dumb rubbish like they took pictures with HD cameras.

Lagos is doing fine and moving ahead of your stone age village, we don't need bad bele and negativity talk from people like you. Negativity is the reason why you and your villages are backward..
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by EkoIle1: 9:35pm On May 26, 2013
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by EkoIle1: 9:36pm On May 26, 2013
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by EkoIle1: 9:37pm On May 26, 2013
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by EkoIle1: 9:37pm On May 26, 2013
Re: The Rising International Profile Of Lagos (pics) by Mogidi: 9:39pm On May 26, 2013
[size=18pt]REAL LAGOS[/size]COMING SOON

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2019: Plot To Stop Buhari In Court Uncovered - The Nation / The 3.29% Turnout At The Aba North/south Bye-election Is Worrisome / Ekiti Babalawos/Herbalists Warn Politicians Against Bloodshed, Endorse Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.