Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,561 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband (26499 Views)

''What Should I Do? My Child Steals From Everyone'' / See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) / When Does A Woman Conceive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by juleze(f): 1:22am On May 31, 2013
Maybe if you had him/her earlier, too might have been irritated by †ђξ didturbances from a baby and it may have even changed you from a loving husband to an irritable one. This wait is enough for you to value him/her and God full grant you twins i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Jesus Name.

At our last programme, a woman who had waited long became a mother of 5 children withing 2 years, so twins isn't hard for God. Just hold on to Him and He'll do it.

Stress and worry can affect a woman's ability to give birth.
Please tell her to be of good cheer and begin to be happy like she can see †ђξ manifestation. This is particularly important. Let her draw inspiration from †ђξ woman who said "it is well" because she believed.

Finally, pls tell her to get her body for pregnancy by taking preggies vitamins and researching fruits and probably natural supplement (you can get lots at healthplus in †ђξ malls) like vitex , fenugreek, fennel, primrose oiletc. etc.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by toshmann(m): 1:31am On May 31, 2013
OMG I'm in tears now.
I hope all this fooling around with girls won't hunt me later in life.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by OkochiZico(m): 1:38am On May 31, 2013
God who made it in the lives of many expectant couples will visit u @ the point of ur need very soon, be strong as u'll soon father ur children in Jesus most wonderful name, Amen.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by ezjen: 1:53am On May 31, 2013
Ma guy, if only you bin need d pikin as bad as you dey sound, u for sample ur woman b4 u run go swear for church. Africans dey sample the koko b4 they turn into poets lyk you. grin
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by meemmy2k: 1:56am On May 31, 2013
I waited 4 years before my little princess was born so I know how you feel. Pls try to encourage your wife to keep the faith burning. She can't afford to let fear and sadness overwhelm her cos she's the vessel and her faith and state of mind is very important. I know how she must feel. Was made fun of all the time and going for events for me was heart wrenching. I suggest you try intra uterine insemination(IUI). I know several people who tried it and it worked for them. My gyneacologist is very good at it. The hospital is at Olabode George street off Ajose Adeogun street VI. Try to make an appointment. I would have written more details of my doctor but dunno how much I can put up here without it seeming like I'm advertising.
The lord is your strenght and when the babies come pouring in,always remember to give God praise.
God bless you
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Olubodef(m): 1:57am On May 31, 2013
As God liveth,by dis tym nxt yr u wil av ur own child dat wil rise 2 d highest celebration in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by delors(m): 2:19am On May 31, 2013
I pray God meet you and wife at the very point of need. I am sure your baby has read this letter and already preparing to come. Have faith. Keep the faith up. God will answer your heart desires. Best regards
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by darami(f): 3:45am On May 31, 2013
2 Corinthians 4:18 Op, our God is not man that lies. He always keeps his promises. In due time the Lord will answer your prayer.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Nobody: 3:56am On May 31, 2013
God will do it.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Nobody: 4:01am On May 31, 2013
ezjen: Ma guy, if only you bin need d pikin as bad as you dey sound, u for sample ur woman b4 u run go swear for church. Africans dey sample the koko b4 they turn into poets lyk you. grin
. U re a disgrace,spit on you.....

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Ayodeb(m): 4:31am On May 31, 2013
Wow! So nairalander can be so loving! This is the only 100 percent positive thread i ever read here. Members so surpotive and caring. Jah bless this couple.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Engineer96(m): 4:34am On May 31, 2013
God will grant your request.
In his bossom there are plenty.
I have a year old son and I know what it is to be a father.
Having been found medically okay, I advice you talk to the omnipotent God. He will not forsake you.
Keep faith alive, my dear.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Otses(f): 4:44am On May 31, 2013
I could not hold back the tears from rolling down my eyes.. @ops, the Lord never sleeps nor slumber, I have witnessed his faithfulness in the lives of two of my aunts, one did not get married on time, but when she did, the Lord blessed her with twins, the other had a child when everyone had given up hope ( a baby boy). May the Lord cause you and your wife to say like Sarah very soon 'He has made us laugh'. It is well.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Prince0500(m): 4:49am On May 31, 2013
God in His infinite power and mercy will bring every of ur expectation to pass in Jesus name.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Nobody: 5:03am On May 31, 2013
absolutely beautiful. The Lord hear your cry buddy and answer you speedily.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by princeonx: 5:07am On May 31, 2013
amdman: Thank you all for your prayers and support.
I completely try not to involve my family and personal life in NL but I was not only touched infact I got a wake up more and more appreciation knock on the head after reading your letter to your yet to come child! I will always remember you and your wife in my prayers until i read your/a welcome letter to this child! My second son (chukwuagoziem/chiagoziem) is exactly 2 weeks old today and I use him as a point of contact in praying/asking God to bless you with children! His name mean "God has blessed me" and he will also bless you IJN.

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by princeonx: 5:10am On May 31, 2013
ezjen: Ma guy, if only you bin need d pikin as bad as you dey sound, u for sample ur woman b4 u run go swear for church. Africans dey sample the koko b4 they turn into poets lyk you. grin
You really would've sound smarter with you mouth sealed!

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by dammytosh: 5:16am On May 31, 2013
Never knew a Nairaland post will make me cry. This is 5:13 am and i am crying like a baby on my dining.

Please get a very good hospital and run the complete fertility test and be sure both of you are perfectly ok. If that has been confirmed. Just calm down. 31months is a long time but i av seen 8 years carry 2 babies in the past 19months.

I feel your pain and i pray that God will surprise you soon. His words promised us that

"NON SHALL BE BARREN IN THE LAND."

He will do it and i am sure once the first comes, the second is on its way.

Just keep preparing in faith, Let wify shop for baby stuffs.

Thanks for encouraging her. God bless you real good and like that Angel told Sarah.

BY THIS TIME NEXT YEAR. YOU WILL HAVE YOUR BABY.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by earthplus: 5:30am On May 31, 2013
May the lord grant your heart desire. Amen
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by xlam01: 5:32am On May 31, 2013
amdman: My child,

Its just over 31 months since that day I took the stroll down the aisle with your mummy and said our vows before God and man. Since that day, we have been waiting expectantly for you. Sometimes we wonder what is taking you so long. Sometimes we imagine its taking so long because you must be very special. Most times our hearts have remained undoubtedly sure that your coming is very close, and in fact closer than we think. But then, you do not need to keep us waiting anymore.

But don’t think we have not done our fair share of things that are believed will make you come quickly. I have been severally tested and found to be perfect, having millions of you inside me. Mummy has been severally tested too and everything is in place, no cysts, no fibroids. And we have sown seeds too, financially and otherwise. We have invested in other children and continue to do so. We have followed plethora of advice on what and what not to do. We have not allowed our expectations to metamorphose into anxiety… yet you are yet to come.

And you know what? Mummy needs you! There is just something about African culture and the African woman that has made having you a certificate of completeness. You are the very person she needs right now. She has God, she has me, but she needs you to balance the equation. She has heard how discomfiting pregnancy can be... and how much more painful labour is too. But I can tell you that she is ready to go through all of that and more just to have you. Mummy G that has a 3yr-old and a 2yr-old just gave birth another 2 months ago. Mummy T that has a 2yr+ old is already carrying another. These people live in the same compound with mummy. Infact, your uncle and aunty that married after your mummy and daddy already hold their children in their hands. Granddaddy and Grandmummy are not putting mummy under pressure. They call her from time to time to encourage her to be patient. My siblings and hers do the same too. But little by little, mummy is beginning to put herself under pressure. I am doing everything I can to help her, but I need you to help me.

And don’t think that I don’t want you too! I want you with the last drop of my blood. I love you so much my heart literally aches sometimes. Children’s day was celebrated yesterday in church and it was beautiful. My eyes were flooded with tears to see so many lovely children showcasing their talents. I know that if you were here, you would have been one of the best! Anyway, I bought some gifts for children that are needy on your behalf; so know that your name is already recorded in church!

Today is Children's Day. If you were here, I would have taken the day off work to have fun with you at Inspiration FM’s Children Day’s Carnival at Dreamworld Africana. We would have had many lovely rides and yummy ice cream together, and I would have been overwhelmed just to hear you laugh. Nothing can describe how I would feel just to hold you in my arms knowing that you are my seed become flesh.

Please do not heed all the bad news on the airwaves and think the world is bad place. Do not listen to statistics that show that Nigeria is uninhabitable. We have sworn to do all we can to make the world a beautiful place for you. You will meet many challenges, but most importantly, you would have been prepared to overcome them.

I have to stop now because am in the office and my eyes are teary again. My boss just asked what’s wrong my eyes (lol) so I have to run before they find I have been crying. But am not ashamed to cry if it will make you come quickly. I know that we will surmount any mountain to finally have you in our arms… it’s just that waiting can be so hard sometimes.

We love you as no other human can ever and will ever do.

From the best Dad you could ever have,

M
You ‎​will hear the cry of babies in your home pretty soon. And you ‎​will not only be blessed with a baby, you ‎​will be blessed with Twins and Triplets In Jesus Name. Keep the Faith alive! God's speed in answering prayers is the fastest no matter how slow it seem in the eyes of men. Don't forget to invite me on the Naming ceremony day! Cheers brother!
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by emmabest2000(m): 5:36am On May 31, 2013
God will make a way for u and also to others who are in the same situation IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by xlam01: 5:41am On May 31, 2013
I hope someday, you ‎​will grow.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Nobody: 5:53am On May 31, 2013
What a touching piece. May God bless you with the fruit of the womb.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Demdem(m): 6:07am On May 31, 2013
Get ready op, triplets are coming ur way. It's well with ur family.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Dreamflyin(m): 6:17am On May 31, 2013
Why not save money and try IVF? The cost is same to buying a new car.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by deor03(m): 6:19am On May 31, 2013
Soon, very soon
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Burger01(m): 6:22am On May 31, 2013
It's well my brother. Keep faith and by the grace of God you and your wife would have cause to share your baby joy with Nlanders.

Keep faith and never lose hope.

God has already done it and it's a done deal IJN.... AMEN
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by lee007(m): 6:25am On May 31, 2013
I can identify with this OP...so moved to tears now.....as the lord liveth...you will write a piece like this talking of how wonderful it feels to become a father! God Bless you!
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by feminineA: 6:30am On May 31, 2013
It is well with you op. Delay is not denial. I join my faith with you. Your testimony cometh!!
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Nobody: 6:32am On May 31, 2013
Sincerely, I'm short of words!!! sad sad the only phrase that's ringing right now in my mind is GOD IS FAITHFUL...

Op, pls don't lose your faith, hold on to it and in no time God will bless your family with a twin.

Just BELIEVE
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Lawalmd(m): 6:34am On May 31, 2013
@op you made shed tears this morning being in the same situation as you but the difference being me and my wife have a son but yet to concieve another for the past 6 years and my prayer is that our good God up in heaven would hear our prayers and make us all joyfull very soon ive got to stop here because my emmotion is going awire.............
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by okechukwu2013: 6:38am On May 31, 2013
You spoke the minds of thousands out there! My sisters inclusive. In the words of MJ 'You are not alone' there are many with you and above all Christ is with us all and is His own time He will make all things bueatiful again. Because He understands our pains.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Writes On How Some Families Have Destroyed Marriages Of Their Loved Ones / Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 18 Years Of Marriage / Husband Tattoos Wifey On His Cheek (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.