Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband (26495 Views)

''What Should I Do? My Child Steals From Everyone'' / See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) / When Does A Woman Conceive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by shilling(f): 6:42am On May 31, 2013
So moving. May God grant your heart's desire.

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Nobody: 6:44am On May 31, 2013
@OP, just read ur post & my 5yr old niece just asked why I was shedding tears!

D giver of life, God almighty himself shall visit u & ur wife! I pray 4 d gift of twins for u! Pls let us know when God answer ur prayer! Can't wait to rejoice wit u!

@Mods, dis is what NL shld be..... Cos I'm starting to belive that Tonto Dike and other celebrities hv bought ur sweat undecided

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by ibkgab001: 6:52am On May 31, 2013
I prayall your heart desire shall be metin Jesus name ...for it is written that we should be multiply in numbers God of Hanna ,Elizabeth and Shara will make you happy from this moment onward amen it is well grin
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by detreasuredone: 7:01am On May 31, 2013
@OP I feel ur pains but I want to thank U so much for standing by your wife indeed u are a good man and the good LORD will give U TRIPPLETS for ur pains, next year Children's day U shall celebrate wit ur Children IN JESUS NAME-AMEN
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by oyinglory(f): 7:02am On May 31, 2013
Wow! Ds s so touching. Dear Op,I join my faith wit urs n I pray ur baby(s) com sooner dan xpected even as I pray n xpect my own husband too.
Tis not an easy tin 2 xpectantly wait 4 sometin,but b sure as I am dt twil surely com. Bless u
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by floriana(m): 7:03am On May 31, 2013
This is the most sober thread I have read on NL where everybody feels concerned about the plight of others and not a single commenter asking how the issue affects the price of G**ri. Kudos to all!
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by pendusky(m): 7:04am On May 31, 2013
God is a merciful Father!
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by fehintolly: 7:04am On May 31, 2013
God has heard ur cry! It is well with ur family and God will give u double for your trouble
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by engrjamiu(m): 7:05am On May 31, 2013
I never believe nairaland could turn to a family and not just friends. Kudos to the nairalanders for your prayer and encouraging words. @amdman all I want to say is everything in this life is base on destiny, if you can only believe and have faith in God, all will be well. I just want to share a little story of my aunt who trained me. For over 25 years she never had any issue, she moves from church to church, mosques to mosques, different traditional houses and I keep telling her God has a plan for you. At 52 YEARS OLD now, She gave birth a baby boy. The naming was the best I have ever witnessed in my 30 YRS on earth. Amdman God created all of us for a purpose and we will all be tempted, we can never fight with our creator just keeping asking HIM to give you and your wife strength. I am sure your sorrow will soon be over and surely we will all hear in the testimony soon on nairaland INSHA ALLAHU (meaning: By God grace)

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by sadeeeeeeq: 7:06am On May 31, 2013
Insha Allah, Almighty Allah will grant you all your desire. and to your wife, Please stand by her and encourage her not to give up.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Emoska(m): 7:07am On May 31, 2013
I join my faith and yours to declare that by this time next 9months your will celebrate your first twins in Jesus name
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by WINFORTH: 7:11am On May 31, 2013
@amdman..I know exactly how you feel my brother because I'm a waiting father of 5yrs myself. You definitely speak the mind of many awaiting fathers out there. Please be encouraged. In my case, my wife and myself have doubled our faith in GOD, believing him for Twins. Please most importantly switch to Praise....yes Praise God in hymns, songs and dance always.. with no reservations, for who HE is and thank HIM for what HE is yet to do. By the way please call me Baba twins... I pray God will rush 2 healthy babies your way too.

God Bless

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Eddymandy: 7:12am On May 31, 2013
Oouch!!..dis is touching...am using ds avenue 2 advocate 4 every expectant couple out der 2 just b patient...stay put! Dnt touch da dial of ur faith....a divine touch is coming on u...nd ur joy wil knw no bound....if u beleive it lemme hear an amen lyk thunder!
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by ReLaTE(m): 7:17am On May 31, 2013
@op, God wl ansa ur prayers and u will rejoice and be happy wt ur kids soonest IJN Amen.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Kartypurple(f): 7:20am On May 31, 2013
Dis i̶̲̥̅§ rily touchn,as young as i am i rily cud fil ur pain bt our God i̶̲̥̅§ faithful.b of good cheers n hold unto ur faith.it i̶̲̥̅§ well
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Beautifulemi(f): 7:24am On May 31, 2013
We all have this feelings that mothers are the most caring, you just changed mine now that theße are dads who still care.
I want you to remember this scriptural verse that sorrows may endure through the night but joy would definitely come in the mornin.
My Dear, just be patient and perservere in God. You and your wife should always be bounded in love and unity.
I would also advice that you adopt one now, it would ease your burdens and am sure that the womb of your wife would be opened at önce. One Love, would always remember you in my prayers.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by realborn(m): 7:28am On May 31, 2013
Teary eyes. @OP, the piece is straight and same from my heart. 36 months too and we are holding on. The bit about the psychological effect of neighbours continuous reproduction and resultant effect on Mummy is so true.

As the Lord liveth, we shall dedicate our babies. We shall share our testimonies here and everywhere. Infact, he the Lord shall reward us for the lost years.

To tell you a story, on Monday, 27/05/2013, I boarded a flight from Lagos to PH and sat by the window. I overhead an excited co-passenger sitting at the aisle share his testimony with the passenger at the centre/middle.He waited 6 yrs or so, and God blessed him with 2 sets of twins within a twinkling. He said and I quote, 'we were a family of 2 and God has enlarged us to a family of 6'.

Finally, I believe in the convenant God made with Abraham and Sarah. On this faith we shall hold on; on this faith we shall testify.

Enjoy the weekend and regards to your amiable wife.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by onitshaigbo(m): 7:28am On May 31, 2013
I declared you healed and able to conceive in Jesus' Name, AMEN!
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by SlyIg(f): 7:34am On May 31, 2013
Personally,i want to be part of your child's dedication in a year time.
Some things happen so that things could be specially prepared for. You've prepared for these children and its high time they started arriving.

May God give you all it takes for you to take good care of these children as they will start arriving soon.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by alleno: 7:37am On May 31, 2013
Hi Poster,

After reading your letter, i felt so emotionally overwhelmed. Its a great piece and i know your daugther or son is just around the corner.
I will join your faith with mine and my family members in praying for you. God will do it.

CHILDREN ARE A GIFT FROM THE LORD. The good part is god knows when to give the gift and he knows exactly how and where to give it.
I have being in the same shoes and i can understand how you feel. But please the bible says, "if you fail in the days adversity, then your strength
is small". This experience will only make you a better man. Do everything you can to absorb the pressure from your wife. The pressure does
not help and whatever you do to take it away initially may look like you are just adding to it, but please keep at it until she is under less pressure.

Give her something else to distract her and please be with her. To all the others in similar situations, i know you have heard stories on stories
of experiences and it just seems like yours is worse off, but listen, he may not come with the first or second bus, or even the fifth, but i assure
you when God eventually comes, this waiting period will look like a second.

Have a lovely day.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by bcy(m): 7:47am On May 31, 2013
[quote author=amdman]My child,

Its just over 31 months since that day I took the stroll down the aisle with your mummy and said our vows before God and man. Since that day, we have been waiting expectantly for you. Sometimes we wonder what is taking you so long. Sometimes we imagine its taking so long because you must be very special. Most times our hearts have remained undoubtedly sure that your coming is very close, and in fact closer than we think. But then, you do not need to keep us waiting anymore.

But don’t think we have not done our fair share of things that are believed will make you come quickly. I have been severally tested and found to be perfect, having millions of you inside me. Mummy has been severally tested too and everything is in place, no cysts, no fibroids. And we have sown seeds too, financially and otherwise. We have invested in other children and continue to do so. We have followed plethora of advice on what and what not to do. We have not allowed our expectations to metamorphose into anxiety… yet you are yet to come.

And you know what? Mummy needs you! There is just something about African culture and the African woman that has made having you a certificate of completeness. You are the very person she needs right now. She has God, she has me, but she needs you to balance the equation. She has heard how discomfiting pregnancy can be... and how much more painful labour is too. But I can tell you that she is ready to go through all of that and more just to have you. Mummy G that has a 3yr-old and a 2yr-old just gave birth another 2 months ago. Mummy T that has a 2yr+ old is already carrying another. These people live in the same compound with mummy. Infact, your uncle and aunty that married after your mummy and daddy already hold their children in their hands. Granddaddy and Grandmummy are not putting mummy under pressure. They call her from time to time to encourage her to be patient. My siblings and hers do the same too. But little by little, mummy is beginning to put herself under pressure. I am doing everything I can to help her, but I need you to help me.

And don’t think that I don’t want you too! I want you with the last drop of my blood. I love you so much my heart literally aches sometimes. Children’s day was celebrated yesterday in church and it was beautiful. My eyes were flooded with tears to see so many lovely children showcasing their talents. I know that if you were here, you would have been one of the best! Anyway, I bought some gifts for children that are needy on your behalf; so know that your name is already recorded in church!

Today is Children's Day. If you were here, I would have taken the day off work to have fun with you at Inspiration FM’s Children Day’s Carnival at Dreamworld Africana. We would have had many lovely rides and yummy ice cream together, and I would have been overwhelmed just to hear you laugh. Nothing can describe how I would feel just to hold you in my arms knowing that you are my seed become flesh.

Please do not heed all the bad news on the airwaves and think the world is bad place. Do not listen to statistics that show that Nigeria is uninhabitable. We have sworn to do all we can to make the world a beautiful place for you. You will meet many challenges, but most importantly, you would have been prepared to overcome them.

I have to stop now because am in the office and my eyes are teary again. My boss just asked what’s wrong my eyes (lol) so I have to run before they find I have been crying. But am not ashamed to cry if it will make you come quickly. I know that we will surmount any mountain to finally have you in our arms… it’s just that waiting can be so hard sometimes.

We love you as no other human can ever and will ever do.

From the best Dad you could ever have,

M
[/quot

Touched by your right-up and couldnt hold back tears.

I was in similar situation for about 6 yrs after our marriage. Now our children are abour 5 yrs old.

Please hold on for they shall come. However, dont ignor what you are suppose to be doing now to give them those good things you desire.

I join my fath with yours to say that; by this time next year according to the time of live, you will carry your son in Jesus' name.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by MShelina(f): 7:48am On May 31, 2013
Chai! U are blessed already IJN, AMEN! It is well with your household!
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by favouredseed(f): 7:48am On May 31, 2013
@OP, keep d faith alive, God is never late !
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by mezdim: 7:53am On May 31, 2013
Tourching indeed,i nearly cried but because i have been so so so happy because am bring forth a great man soon by the special grace of God,i held my tears.

Bro,i dont really want to empathise with you so you will be stronger.i only want to tell you what i did to come out of this challenge.i will want to ask first? Are you a Winner? i mean do you worship in cannanland ota,ogun state? if you do,then,there is something you must have missed out but if you dont,try it with your wife,if possile do everything you can to tourch The Bishop's garmrnt,shoe,seat anything,and i am confident to tell you that your wife will be looking for her monthly cycle the next time.i put this to 10 women who needs the fruit of the womb,try it and see How God dont dispoint his prophets.I did this,and today am 6months gone and expecting twins,I pray that it works for you and the 10 others who may want to try The God of Shiloh,The God of faith Tabanacle and The God of Bishop Oyedepo.

God bless You.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Ugom87(f): 7:54am On May 31, 2013
Oh my God,,this is sooo touching and tears arousing,i felt like crying,,,,May God grant ur heart desires
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by rezzy: 7:56am On May 31, 2013
So touching...
God in your infinite mercy, answer their prayer and make them fruitful.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by sandra5: 7:58am On May 31, 2013
Oh! God of Host, the creator of the universe, as I join my faith with your son and daughter let their miracle manifest. B'cos You said; "whatever we agreed upon in your name with faith that you will grant them and that all you need from your children is happiness." Lord let there be a manifestation of your Word, b'cos your word is life unto them that heard it and that IT never returns back to you without accomplishing it's purposes. Let your Mercy locate them In Jesus Name I pray Amen!
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by OchuSomtin(m): 7:59am On May 31, 2013
It's been 11years since i last had a tear in my eyes. But this letter sure did break the record...by this time next year, you'll re-write this letter, thanking the God and the baby for acknowledging receipt of your letter with proofs in JESUS' NAME. You are fruitful and thus, you multiply.

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by VENUSS(f): 8:06am On May 31, 2013
This got me weeping. God pls have mercy on us.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Jerrite(m): 8:06am On May 31, 2013
@OP cry children are God's heritage. I definitely believe God has a plan, it might take a while but it is for an appointed time. It will surely come.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by azeeztoks(m): 8:09am On May 31, 2013
I feel u my brother...Today is my 5 yrs in marriage and i bet it hasnt been easy not having kids yet.I know God will do it and i stand by my wife always.i pray that our wishes come true very soon.
Re: Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband by Eneze1(f): 8:10am On May 31, 2013
op may Almighty God grant u ur utmost heart desires, by this time next year may u have all full course to give God the praise, it is well with u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday / Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 18 Years Of Marriage / Husband Tattoos Wifey On His Cheek (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.