Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) (48179 Views)

You Won't Believe What I Discovered After Proposing To Her....18+ (PIC) / The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) / OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:10am On May 28, 2013
Nigger Moment...
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by 1010101: 10:11am On May 28, 2013
B1tch pleaseeee... I ain't buying this ish. More like believing that Islam is a religion of peace
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:12am On May 28, 2013
50calibre: Jeez! A public place like shepherd's bush. Why are black women always violent and aggressive? Always willing to inflict harm

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:13am On May 28, 2013
190: grin grin grin

the face of the guy after the slap grin grin grin grin

that girl must be adaobi or flytefalls grin grin grin grin

angry angry angry undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Skywalker5(m): 10:13am On May 28, 2013
chaloner:

Someone said this is the kind of thing that makes someone turn gay. grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:15am On May 28, 2013
Guys show solidarity for that guy by by-cutting all your engagements with ladies. Pls let's give them 12months break in solidarity for our colleague that was slapped

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by bootlegaz: 10:17am On May 28, 2013
chidindufrank: Guys show solidarity for that guy by by cutting all your engagements with ladies. Pls let's give them 12months break in solidarity for our colleague that was slapped
Starve them from se.xx
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:23am On May 28, 2013
chidindufrank: Guys show solidarity for that guy by by-cutting all your engagements with ladies. Pls let's give them 12months break in solidarity for our colleague that was slapped
Abeg, you are alone on this. I no follow.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:24am On May 28, 2013
bootlegaz:
Starve them from se.xx
exactly, they must go down on the kneels to beg us. E dey sweet dem pass o. U know our own is just pelvic excitement but,their own is felt all over their body.
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:25am On May 28, 2013
The lady is stupid... If u don't like him, simply say No and walk away than the slap angry.... The slap is highly uncalled for... And so barbaric .... sad... Karma is a bittch......She will regret her actions later... So uncultured...smh..

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:26am On May 28, 2013
sexkillz: Abeg, you are alone on this. I no follow.
lol, naso d tin dey sweet u reach,so u no fit hold body for few months??
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Zulele: 10:27am On May 28, 2013
Tomorrow,she will cry out that she is lookin for a husband 2 marry her but she can't find any! She will def regret her actions. The least she should have done is to walk away quietly from the man. The action of dis man will make d hrt of any woman 2 melt. But not this witch!
I always think that women like sweet,romantic man that won't be shy of showing his love and affection in public!
Shame
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by badesco(m): 10:27am On May 28, 2013
the guy is just unfortunate, but if na me o .......
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by invectives(m): 10:29am On May 28, 2013
This is a drama.the girl is rolling wit anoda woman,(they could be L)and to confirm that,the proposing man is doing that smiling (from the pix)meaning he knows she is Lesbo and just wanna make fun outta it.Slap proves L hate men.
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by theripper3: 10:31am On May 28, 2013
She don de-rep dat guy sha. Choi. wink
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:32am On May 28, 2013
190: grin grin grin

the face of the guy after the slap grin grin grin grin

that girl must be adaobi or flytefalls grin grin grin grin

Experience talking grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by takeprofit: 10:32am On May 28, 2013
must u propose in public while kneeling down?
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by blackmale(m): 10:33am On May 28, 2013
nawa o,, reminds me of tht song,, some have food, but cannot eat, while some can eat but have no food!!
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by obi123: 10:34am On May 28, 2013
50calibre: Jeez! A public place like shepherd's bush. Why are black women always violent and aggressive? Always willing to inflict harm

ALWAYS IS A BIT MUCH DON'T YOU THINK
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by minnygirl(f): 10:34am On May 28, 2013
you have suddenly changed d topic to BLACK WOME.N!

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by modele2: 10:35am On May 28, 2013
Where is the proof of proposal abeg....He might have been begging for /about somethng else. I cant think of any reason why a proposal would earn someone a slap. So any time a man kneels down = proposal....mschew
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by aurenflani: 10:36am On May 28, 2013
Femonjay: tongue :oLOL The lady is 40+ in age so she slapped him for showing up very late
grin grin angry
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by specialguest(f): 10:39am On May 28, 2013
How can she slap a full grown man just because he finds the virtues of a life partner in her?. Steewpid girl even if na mad man kneel down propose she no suppose act that way. As for the man how can you propose to a lady you are unsure of in a public place? You for do am for house na, foolish man.
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Lekmosh(m): 10:43am On May 28, 2013
I thought what happened there is more than meets the eye. There must be a problem between them before

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by AtheistD(m): 10:47am On May 28, 2013
Why should she slap him? This is the sort of stuff that boils my blood. So she has a right to slap him but if he retaliates then it is assault and he is "ungentlemanly". undecided

She should have either said no or walked away from him. Why assault the poor lad?

specialguest: How can she slap a full grown man just because he finds the virtues of a life partner in her?. Steewpid girl even if na mad man kneel down propose she no suppose act that way. As for the man how can you propose to a lady you are unsure of in a public place? You for do am for house na, foolish man.

It is never right to slap anyone. We should stand by that conviction to get violence away from women.
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:47am On May 28, 2013
If he likes d gal,let him swallow †ђξ shame hook,line anϑ sinker;if he doesn't,den let him sue d gal τ̲̅ȍ d court.
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Lakayana: 10:51am On May 28, 2013
Maybe he is trying a get his green card through her and she saw through him hence the very hot slap. Don't give up brother keep on trying one day luck will shine on you.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by sage2(m): 10:53am On May 28, 2013
Ujujoan: I don't have the full story, but I'm pretty sure he did something really nasty and thought proposing could fix it!

Maybe he cheated . . . undecided

You don't turn down a proposal with a slap, the lady was lashing out for a reason!

I can see how desperate you are trying to justify this violence against men. God dey.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , / Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! / Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.