Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) (48180 Views)

You Won't Believe What I Discovered After Proposing To Her....18+ (PIC) / The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) / OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by AtheistD(m): 11:00am On May 28, 2013
sage_:

I can see how desperate you are trying to justify this violence against men. God dey.

Women cheat too. has it ever been acceptable for a man to hit a woman? Even a cheating woman? I just hate violence in relationships.
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:03am On May 28, 2013
All I can say is "Eeeyaaaaaa" embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by rafcrown(m): 11:04am On May 28, 2013
WHO ll even marry this kind of lady-
That may be how she will be slapping the hubby ,every time.Domestic Violence?
She does not project herself properly to me.
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by masterpiecer(m): 11:07am On May 28, 2013
Where are all the ladies in the house, u ppl r not saying anything reasonable abi?, if this scenario was on reverse i'm sure dis thread would hav been on the 10th page with terrible rants from una. Smh, God is watching una.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by chio: 11:09am On May 28, 2013
U make me laugh
Lakayana: Maybe he is trying a get his green card through her and she saw through him hence the very hot slap. Don't give up brother keep on trying one day luck will shine on you.
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:10am On May 28, 2013
190: grin grin grin

the face of the guy after the slap grin grin grin grin

that girl must be adaobi or flytefalls grin grin grin grin

Wrong....That girl must be Idowu or Ifyalways..
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by wisdom77: 11:11am On May 28, 2013
Hello House,
I have experienced this first hand in Benin, ring road precisely. it was a rainy day the guy was putting on a white jean, he knelt down on mud pleading with the lady and what he got in return was a slap. chics why?
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by cold(m): 11:11am On May 28, 2013
grin Angry black woman..hmmm
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Lilimax(f): 11:17am On May 28, 2013
190: grin grin grin

the face of the guy after the slap grin grin grin grin

that girl must be adaobi or flytefalls grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:22am On May 28, 2013
wisdom77: Hello House,
I have experienced this first hand in Benin, ring road precisely. it was a rainy day the guy was putting on a white jean, he knelt down on mud pleading with the lady and what he got in return was a slap. chics why?

You are a LIAR..Benin of all places.!!!!!!...

If a Nigerian Girl tries that on any Naija dude,that slapping hand will be wrapped with a P.O.P. and will be inactive for a longgggggg time.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by bokohalal(m): 11:22am On May 28, 2013
BLACKMAN, going down on his KNEES,in PUBLIC!
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by ozodimgba(m): 11:27am On May 28, 2013
D guy stoop too low to conqure. Odikwa very risk!
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by rman: 11:30am On May 28, 2013
Slap of happiness!

More like," what took you so long?"

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:31am On May 28, 2013
I think the guy needs to watch some romantic movies and listens to some cool love music.Those will be helpful for his situation though. grin grin grin
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:33am On May 28, 2013
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN UR GIRL GIVES U MISSIONARY AND U ASK FOR DOG1.E IN PUBLIC
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by rayvn(f): 11:45am On May 28, 2013
chaloner: This is why we make a deal when people get engaged because proposing is always hit and miss. In this case the girl didn’t miss though.

This dysfunctional couple were photographed at Shepherd Bush underground station in London during what was supposed to be an ‘Aw!’ moment. It turned into an ‘Ouch!’ moment seconds after the man went the down on one knee and asked the woman to marry him.
She responded by giving him a HOT slap across the face as people watched in shock.

Someone said this is the kind of thing that makes someone turn gay. grin grin

if na me by now CNN, BBC and ALJAZEERA will be covering her on hospital bed cool cool cool cool

http://www.weyab.com/2013/05/man-gets-hot-slap-after-proposing-to.html
then your not a nice man
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by mrofficial(m): 11:45am On May 28, 2013
See how the slap shift him mouth. cheesy
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Temptee101(m): 11:46am On May 28, 2013
That guy shud thank his God dat he didnt finaly end up wit such a monster as a wife
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Deiok(m): 11:48am On May 28, 2013
lol, slap on a guy's face for proposing?. Thats why some lady can not find a husband.
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by rayvn(f): 11:50am On May 28, 2013
bootlegaz:
Starve them from se.xx
yeh ryt! Lyk u can really hold ur dick bak in2 ur pants......duh!
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Reference(m): 11:51am On May 28, 2013
Ujujoan: I don't have the full story, but I'm pretty sure he did something really nasty and thought proposing could fix it!

Maybe he cheated . . . undecided

You don't turn down a proposal with a slap, the lady was lashing out for a reason!

I just hope you are joking or the guys in the pic are acting some script. If not this is terribly hypocritical and typical of these so-called modernesque women who wail when they get it but excuse it when they ere. I fully expect the lady to be arrested and charged with assault, period. Then let her make her case at the station. That is fairness and the equity that women desire and rant about.
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Pennywise(m): 11:56am On May 28, 2013
Why didnt the young man return the slap? They can always make up later.
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by abdulshakuur: 11:56am On May 28, 2013
na which kind nonsense be dat one.if na me i jst kn wetin i go do am
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by chaloner(m): 11:56am On May 28, 2013
LEvuls: Cant see any SLAP there or was it erase??
dont even know it should make fp
Hmmmmmm bad belle, remove it from front page na, back person
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Reference(m): 11:57am On May 28, 2013
Lekmosh: I thought what happened there is more than meets the eye. There must be a problem between them before

Women are always excused for whatever they do. Continue.
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Balkan(m): 11:57am On May 28, 2013
specialguest: How can she slap a full grown man just because he finds the virtues of a life partner in her?. Steewpid girl even if na mad man kneel down propose she no suppose act that way. As for the man how can you propose to a lady you are unsure of in a public place? You for do am for house na, foolish man.
its good to bring up surprises in marriage. I did the same at a Beach ten yrs ago in lagos she walked out on me in a the public.

But today am living with the same woman as a wife. sometimes its fun. The guy should not be discouraged he should try another style. for my wife, na she de kneel down for me now and its so sweet.
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:59am On May 28, 2013
rman: Slap of happiness!

More like," what took you so long?"
I guess it is! I have seen that in a movie before.
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 28, 2013
STU-PID MAN. YOU DONT PROPOSE TO A BLACK WOMAN IN PUBLIC. YOU BUY A BENTLEY. AND THEN YOU WAIT FOR HER TO PROPOSE TO YOU grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by soderican(m): 12:07pm On May 28, 2013
I think the lady was embarrassed!
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 28, 2013
Are you sure they were together before the proposal? The guy might be a stalker, who has been disturbing the chic for time.

I know no black chic over 22 would reject that in London. This is London, where most guys don't want to settle down, or aren't ready for serious commitment/relationships. The same place where chics just want to have your baby just for the sake of it...and where they ask you like almost every hour about your commitment to the relationship.

Now imagine proposing to a chic in ldn and watch her cry tears of joy.

This ish is as fake as a £1 note. undecided
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by pryd(m): 12:15pm On May 28, 2013
super story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! / Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.